PDA

View Full Version : Did i go crazy? *spoilers*

Bantam
5th Jun 2007, 14:18
Okay i thought over this for a little while and while its all sorted out now, im still kinda confused, anyway...

on the level natlas mines, when larson died he did not drop the shotgun, so i continued on, anyway after the cut scene with kold and kid, kid dropped the uzis but i no longer had my pistols. so in my inventory i only had uzis, and uzis only... confusing eh?

Is that some kinda weird bug? lol pretty unfortunate whatever

btw i didnt have the caliber pistols because i was too concerned with getting the artifact so missed them the first time round

thomaswest8t
5th Jun 2007, 15:06
weird, what happenes when you run out of ammo?

Bantam
5th Jun 2007, 15:50
thats exactly what happened when i went into the greta pyramid, i ran out of ammo so i had to use a trainer to get unlimited ammo :(

gopher666
5th Jun 2007, 17:17
How did you access the Larson fight without your pistols? You need them to smash the glass to switch the rails

Bantam
5th Jun 2007, 17:32
How did you access the Larson fight without your pistols? You need them to smash the glass to switch the rails

i had my pistols up until the cut scene with kid and kold, after that they were simply no longer in my inventory - so to answer that, i did have my pistols while at the cut scene with larson