PDA

View Full Version : Stuck/Lost

Privateer1
4th Jun 2007, 15:03
I've just done the pole trick, and entered the room with the bear in it, and entered the room with the waterwheels in it, to my right is the trapeze pole. I cant figure out what to do, Ive gone up the ladder ..

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 15:12
I've just done the pole trick, and entered the room with the bear in it, and entered the room with the waterwheels in it, to my right is the trapeze pole. I cant figure out what to do, Ive gone up the ladder ..
simply put the first cog you found to the left of the waterfall in the mechanism next to the switch (under the pole) then pull the switch. I'm not sure if you're joking or not but if not I sense alot of trouble with this game in your future buddy.

Privateer1
4th Jun 2007, 15:29
simply put the first cog you found to the left of the waterfall in the mechanism next to the switch (under the pole) then pull the switch. I'm not sure if you're joking or not but if not I sense alot of trouble with this game in your future buddy.

I can see it, but I cant get there, how do you get there.
thanks.

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 15:34
I can see it, but I cant get there, how do you get there.
thanks.
you are there. you climbed the ladder.
I think I'm done here. Someone care to take over?
(I think this is one of those joke threads)

Privateer1
4th Jun 2007, 16:15
you are there. you climbed the ladder.
I think I'm done here. Someone care to take over?
(I think this is one of those joke threads)

No I'm not joking, I've tried climbing the ladder it takes you right I need to go left, I'm not joking I'm stuck.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.hamilton6000/new/Jun%2004%202007%2004-14-58PM.jpg

Privateer1
4th Jun 2007, 16:27
Some people might think I'm joking, I'm not, I really am stuck, I'm lost for what to do, At the top of the ladder I put the horizontal cog in, then jumped on the wheels to the ladder on the right and put that cog in, trying to get to the other one is where I'm stuck.

Rai
4th Jun 2007, 16:36
So you've found two cogs. Is that right? You've put them both on the spindles? But you don't have the third cog? Well you can't get that until you've got to the area with the dinos - and killed T Rex. You will then be able to enter the temple. This is how you get there: Form the platform where the 2nd cog is jump to the white ledges and make your way round. Jump to the rope and turn left until you are facing another couple of ledges, swing and jump to them and then follow the path in front of you. (Do not jump to the pole) This will lead you into the bear area where you need to find your way out and keep going until you reach the lush green. The rest is up to you. Good luck. But I will tell you how to get to the third cog spindle: White ledges as before ^^ jump back onto the big platform. From there you should see a spinning platform. Jump to that when it is flat and quickly jump to the platform with the third cog spindle.

LisaB1962
4th Jun 2007, 16:41
*wipes eyes*

I didn't even read the thread, but do you know how happy I am to see that thread title? *sniff*

I can't get the game until the sixth, but my little heart is about to burst with anticipation. :D

Privateer1
4th Jun 2007, 16:41
My carer worked it out, jump on top of where the 2nd cog goes, simple really, but this idiot struggled.

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 16:54
now i'm confused, i thought you had trouble with the cogs until i saw your screen shot which shoes that you used at least one of them. You said you got to the bear which also means you used one.
So i'm guessing you are stuck at the bear section. There are two poles above the bear. You need to climb up one of them then jump to a ledge behind you. from there jump back and land on the pole you were just one. lara will balance herself, jump to the next one, then to the ledge. Does this help?

Privateer1
4th Jun 2007, 18:42
I've done that, I'm stuck here now.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.hamilton6000/new/wall1.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.hamilton6000/new/w2.jpg

in another thread I did say I'm crap at games.

Notts Raider
4th Jun 2007, 18:53
Have you tried jumping backwards :cool:

Privateer1
4th Jun 2007, 18:57
Have you tried jumping backwards :cool:

I have everywhere, I fall down, into the dark pit, that I can't get out of.

GB619
4th Jun 2007, 20:41
I have everywhere, I fall down, into the dark pit, that I can't get out of.

Hmm you say you fall down pit and you cant get out,if you fall down pit you die,and as for where you are on the screen shot,drop down to next ledge,shimmy across,and jump up to grab ledge above,then shimmy across,then you should see a wooden pole that you can jump backwards onto,thats if my memory serves me right....but looking again i would also say try backflipping to ledge behind you.....

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3022/l2ak6.jpg

rem4set
4th Jun 2007, 22:40
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.hamilton6000/new/Jun%2004%202007%2004-14-58PM.jpg

Maybe my eyes are bad, how do you have the uzis that early in the game? I would think that you would have had to at least beat the game and get the code in order to get them in that level. Although, I wouldn't know from experience, my copy comes in on wednesday.

Relic Hunter
4th Jun 2007, 23:00
Lol. Your gonna have a nightmare when u reach Egypt.

Bampire
4th Jun 2007, 23:23
ONE MORE DAY D=

Privateer1
5th Jun 2007, 06:55

I'm having one now, a grating wont open.

GB619
5th Jun 2007, 15:14
Yeah looking at screen shot with weapons,i'd say he got uzi's,and the fact he not die when he fall down pit,would suggest he using a trainer to make game easier,just goes to show,trainers dont always help you beat game....just an observation...:rasp:

P.S:you dont get uzi's till much later in the game.....that screenshot is from peru level,ie 1st level....lol,oh and the fact he has shotgun,which you dont get onthe peru level,ha ha ha,yr screnshot gives away the fact yr using cheats......each to there own...

Rai
5th Jun 2007, 15:53
Yeah looking at screen shot with weapons,i'd say he got uzi's,and the fact he not die when he fall down pit,would suggest he using a trainer to make game easier,just goes to show,trainers dont always help you beat game....just an observation...:rasp:

P.S:you dont get uzi's till much later in the game.....that screenshot is from peru level,ie 1st level....lol,oh and the fact he has shotgun,which you dont get onthe peru level,ha ha ha,yr screnshot gives away the fact yr using cheats......each to there own...

You can get the shotgun in Peru....

Privateer1
5th Jun 2007, 15:54

I dont care, I have to, I'm not pretending when I say I'm disabled.

LOL, What UZI's and Sunglasses.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.hamilton6000/new/sg.jpg

tidy_george
6th Jun 2007, 02:56

!!! tell me about it! this levek was easy till i reached egypt scion level .... water levers water levers where do i go,..... the last cog is in the jungle :) then u go back and put last cog in and it stops the water just like TR1 :)

GB619
6th Jun 2007, 05:51
I dont care, I have to, I'm not pretending when I say I'm disabled.

LOL, What UZI's and Sunglasses.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.hamilton6000/new/sg.jpg

My point was,it no problem when peeps use cheats,its the fact that even though you are using them,you still are having problems with game,the thing with tomb raider is cheats wont solve the puzzles and tell you where to go to complete the level,so cheating like crime does noy pay...he he he...lmfao :rasp:

aussie500
6th Jun 2007, 06:14
He has the walkthrough and forum help as backup, he will be finished by tomorrow.

Privateer1
6th Jun 2007, 09:10
My point was,it no problem when peeps use cheats,its the fact that even though you are using them,you still are having problems with game,the thing with tomb raider is cheats wont solve the puzzles and tell you where to go to complete the level,so cheating like crime does noy pay...he he he...lmfao :rasp:

No I need to cheat because,
I cant control my hands, I get killed by the animals and often I jump when I'm not meant to, often my reactions are not fast enough.

an example is in god mode if a dart hits u it OK, people like you time your moves, I cant control my moves, also a few times pressing the arrows to move is getting very hard, I'm surprised I beat the T/Rex, it took about 30 tries though.

I can't wall jump so I managed to download a saved game that starts on Egypt 1

lol, this reminds me, I played HL2, did a short video, and got acused of being 5, with no mouse control.