PDA

View Full Version : Loved Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

Vernavoncroy
3rd Jun 2007, 22:39
after level 4 things got very hectic.This was mostly the puzzels.It was great!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:Although a few times I thought "is that it"?Ive unlocked TR1 Lara.And I was very inpressed.Also the person who plays Nalta plays Daphne out of Scooby Doo(Unessacery info as always)I copleted it a few hours ago.

est1856
4th Jun 2007, 15:47
Do you have a save game just after the T-Rex, I've got nearly to the end 5 attempts and ran out of health packs. I don't really want to do this again as I feel i'll need a new mouse. :nut:

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 15:51
I"m with you buddy. After unlocking every possible thing I am finally done. And very sad :(

Grieyls
4th Jun 2007, 16:04
Imagine the joy you can have replaying through it again right from the beginning :D This time set the game to insane difficulty :p

doctor willard
4th Jun 2007, 19:20
the t-rex sounds cool. cant wait till my copy arrives....darn post! takes too long!! ;)

Bantam
4th Jun 2007, 19:23
I"m with you buddy. After unlocking every possible thing I am finally done. And very sad :(

Im still in the process of unlocking everything, just got the time trials left, they are actually pretty tough compared to the ones of legend, with these time trials its like if you mess up you will have to start again, thats why im dreading the time trials of the levels like the great pyramid and the obelisk oh khamoon... thats gunna be real fun lol

Dutch_Croft
4th Jun 2007, 19:49
.....?? Oh boy, am I that slow or are you guys just soooooo fast? I'm at the ST Francis Folly lol!

Bantam
4th Jun 2007, 19:57
i wouldnt say i was fast :scratch: some levels i took over an hour to complete (too much scenery to take in) :)

exiistoo
4th Jun 2007, 20:01
.....?? Oh boy, am I that slow or are you guys just soooooo fast? I'm at the ST Francis Folly lol!

lol, im at egypt, and i dont want to process.
i dont want to finish it :(
so im replaying again,
and collecting all the artifacts
LMAO

Dutch_Croft
4th Jun 2007, 20:02
Quess I just enjoy the envoirement too much, ghehe :lol:

exiistoo
4th Jun 2007, 20:06
Quess I just enjoy the envoirement too much, ghehe :lol:

me too,
its just great,
i like to explore everything,
i dont know why,
after st francis folly, i started to play it very fast :(

est1856
4th Jun 2007, 20:20
So anyone have a save game?

GB619
4th Jun 2007, 20:26
Yeah im on ST francis folly also,looks so much better,im at the mega room with switches,just hoping round opening doors and extracting ledges,so i can go into each room and get the keys....what joy this willbe...yeah..

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3022/l2ak6.jpg