PDA

View Full Version : Wii Version: What would you fix?

rsdigi
3rd Jun 2007, 22:17
Since the Wii version won't be out for a little while, let's hope they fix some of the bugs in TRA to make it a perfect game.

What would I change? Have them fix the camera! There were some spots where I was cursing the playtesters saying, "how did they miss that!"

To me, fix that and we got a perfect game on our hands!

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 14:34
guess no one has any issues with the game?

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Jun 2007, 14:37
Since not that many people have a Wii yet (yet!) I think I am just hoping the controls make some sort of sense. :) I don't want to be knocking my tea on the floor while dodging grumpy wildlife. ;)

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 14:41
Since not that many people have a Wii yet (yet!) I think I am just hoping the controls make some sort of sense. :) I don't want to be knocking my tea on the floor while dodging grumpy wildlife. ;)
your camera issue with the mouse/keyboard in that topic made me check this thread again. Trust me, the gamepad play camera is just as bad with the keyboard/mouse. As I've said before, fix that and the game is perfect to me!

gsusfrk
4th Jun 2007, 15:18
the wii controls must be sick to play with, i'd be like looking eveyrwhere ...oh man i think I should get a wii, it'd be so much fun...then I can get my mom playing games... she doesnt want to get hooked but oh, when she plays the wii, she'll be hooked the first time :D

Scott =]!
4th Jun 2007, 15:25
Since not that many people have a Wii yet (yet!)

i do :D and its great!:rasp:

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 15:32
!;653812']i do :D and its great!:rasp:
I once thought that, but now it just sits there collecting dust. haven't played in two months. There simply are no new games. And the ones that are new are just ports from others systems from companies that jumped on the gimicky "implement wii controls" band wagon. I have to wait until the fall for Res. Evil Chronicles and Super Mario Galaxy.

Back to the wii version. I hope they have an option of both wii controls and classic control with a gamepad in case the wii controls don't work too well.

Kaitlyn
4th Jun 2007, 15:34
I rather there not be a Wii version at all. i really disapprove of the Wii controls,( and please tell me i'm not the only one who feels that way.) The new Mortal Kombat game for Wii was totally a disaster for me. I was begging for a PS2 or Xbox controller, it was so Wii wierd,lol. I understand where CD is coming from by saying Wii will definetely provide a new way of controlling Lara, but it still doesn't mean Wii will be the best way. ttyl everyone! :)

rsdigi
4th Jun 2007, 15:41
I rather there not be a Wii version at all. i really disapprove of the Wii controls,( and please tell me i'm not the only one who feels that way.) The new Mortal Kombat game for Wii was totally a disaster for me. I was begging for a PS2 or Xbox controller, it was so Wii wierd,lol. I understand where CD is coming from by saying Wii will definetely provide a new way of controlling Lara, but it still doesn't mean Wii will be the best way. ttyl everyone! :)
well i loved the controls when used with zelda, just some games I don't get. Like Mortal kombat as you said. Watching a video of the gamemakers demonstrate the controls made it look like they were an agony trying to get the characters to do what they wanted.

thomaswest8t
4th Jun 2007, 19:05
If they just transfer anniversary as it is onto wii platform it will be too much Like Zelda: Twilight princess.
Wouldn't it be cool if they did a cartoonish adventure with a Lara Mii? Didnt think so:)