PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER - Style Units

gopher666
3rd Jun 2007, 19:17
I know the title aint gonna put enough people off who really don't want to know. But for those of you who know about this, how awesome (and slightly trippy) is this place!

3rd Jun 2007, 19:21
.....what? :confused:

lara-supreme
3rd Jun 2007, 21:18
.....what? :confused:

I second that....what????

Sorin
3rd Jun 2007, 22:04
Yeah it's pretty neat. And no enemies to interfer with the enjoyment of the place :D The Egypt part is really, really big. And there were no traps! WOOT. :D

It IS a little spooky though. Walking around this huge place with no traps and no enemies. I was sort of half expecting it to throw all the bosses at me at once :p Since there's a little bonus level in one of my favorite games of all time, called Shining Force 2, where they make you fight all the bosses from the whole game in ONE fight. So I was sort of expecting that when I entered the Greek area since large, open areas pretty much always mean bad guys are around.

gopher666
3rd Jun 2007, 22:24
Yeah the egypt area is good. I especially like the dolphin in the tunnel. Some of the waterfalls are pretty impressive too. I think its just when it changes theme that it freaks me out, like the sky from peru to egypt. Climbing to the very top of the pillars and looking around is cool too.

rsdigi
3rd Jun 2007, 22:28
did you guys fight the bigfoot when you climbed out of st. francis folly? he was hanging around Pierre's bean cans. think he was eating them.

Yourgrandad
3rd Jun 2007, 22:29
I fought the Loch Ness monster on the Scotland map, BOOYA!

gopher666
3rd Jun 2007, 22:46
Oh the young people nowadays, so brash, when will they learn not to mock what they don't know.

Yourgrandad
3rd Jun 2007, 22:53
It's been sometime since I've been called young! Being 87 and all, notice what happens if you put a "1" infront of my name, you get "187" that ain't coincidental, I'm finna pop a slug in yo rear, FOO!

rsdigi
3rd Jun 2007, 22:55
Oh the young people nowadays, so brash, when will they learn not to mock what they don't know.
trust me, i know what the second fan reward is...