PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis tip that will keep you from pulliing your hair out.

rsdigi
3rd Jun 2007, 18:36
You've all heard about it. The dreaded tower of hell in Atantis where you have to ill two harpies, then have nine seconds to get around a room using jumps, pole swings, and the grapple. No matter how good you are, most will spend a good amount of time just trying to do this ONCE.

Here is one tip that will give you the extra second you need before the rings go into the wall and you meet your death in the lava.

There are three poles you have to swing on, one of them requires you to turn around and go the other way. This can make you lose 3-4 valuable seconds.

I figured out how to turn around quickly so you will be able to do this easily.

When Lara gets to the top of her swing, push down (or keep tapping it) she will turn around instantly!

Scott =]!
3rd Jun 2007, 19:49
you dont have to wait for her to turn around by the way.

aslong as you are holing back and press jump she will jump back

MrE26
3rd Jun 2007, 20:09
I'd read about this section in Eurogamer's review, & i was totally expecting to be stuck there for hours... i did it on my 2nd attempt.

Rascalius
3rd Jun 2007, 20:10
I'd read about this section in Eurogamer's review, & i was totally expecting to be stuck there for hours... i did it on my 2nd attempt.

Ouch!! I've been stuck there since Friday!! boo-hoo

Scott =]!
3rd Jun 2007, 20:17
i did it on my 2nd attempt.

i did it on my second and first tries on the different ones too :p

Rascalius
3rd Jun 2007, 20:21
!;653354']i did it on my second and first tries on the different ones too :p

Oh man, I hate you guys!! :rasp:

Scott =]!
3rd Jun 2007, 20:25
hehe you will get it soon remember to tap E :p

Rydell
4th Jun 2007, 01:22
I found it perfectly easy. I just killed the mutants than shot the target again and took my time. You do have enough time, just don't screw up.:rasp:

MrE26
4th Jun 2007, 07:58
I found it perfectly easy. I just killed the mutants than shot the target again and took my time. You do have enough time, just don't screw up.:rasp:

Exactly what i did. Just gotta time your jumps & not panic, it's nowhere near as hard as it's made out to be.

Grieyls
4th Jun 2007, 08:31
Nice to know you can reset the clock as it were ;)