PDA

View Full Version : can't pick up the shotgun ammo :(

vale
3rd Jun 2007, 16:49
I want to report a glitch in your game. 3 times now I have come across shotgun ammo that I can't pick up.

The first two are both around the section of the Lost Valley where you have to jump the two sloped wooden boards. The third is just through the left door in the Tomb of Qualopec with the three gates and the damaged floor.

I was abvle to pick up the shells earlier in the game, and have had no problems so far with the caliber pistol ammo, relics, artifacts or medipacks.

Is there going to be a patch release to fix this annoying problem? Or is it just my copy that's being mean. :/ I'v tried restarting the game and restarting my computer. Help! :(

Thanks
-Angela

Shrensh
3rd Jun 2007, 16:51
You can only carry a limited amount of ammo. Once you've used up some of the shells you're carrying now Lara will be able to pick those boxes up :)

vale
3rd Jun 2007, 16:53
LOL boy do I feel like an idiot. I've got 37 rounds in there right now. Is 40 the maximum?

EDIT: I got it now. Maximum of 8 cases of 40 shells it looks like. Thanks again for your help. :)

Shrensh
3rd Jun 2007, 16:56
LOL, I thought it was a bug at first too :lol: took me a while to figure it out :D

raiderchick
11th Jun 2007, 04:43
LOL, me too! I just came on to complain about the same problem... lol stoopid... :nut:

Demarest
15th Jun 2007, 20:09
Wanted to give this a little bump. I was about to post the same thing and figured I'd search first. I found this topic useful! Thanks for the info.

But won't this punish your pickup quantities?