PDA

View Full Version : What is commentaries?

Nefarian
3rd Jun 2007, 16:06
I had unlocked the peru and greece's commentaries. BUt it seems unclickable. What does this reward doing? (I go replay the same level but it seems nothing special for the level...)

(also, I not yet complete the game, anythign to do with this?)

(hee hee, yes when I was in any level, I always go slow, enjoy roaming around, therefore I always "accidentally" found those artifact and relic in first time playing that level :p :lol:)

3rd Jun 2007, 16:12
If you switch them on you can hear a director talking about his thoughts and how he created the areas of the level you're walking in, or something like that. :thumbsup:

Nefarian
3rd Jun 2007, 16:22
Erm... how do I activate it? In the commentaries menu it only shows "unlocked" but nothing else there. And in the reply menu I don't see anything about the commentaries as well... ...

CommanderZx2
3rd Jun 2007, 16:29
They're under the display settings I believe. Turn them on and then you see floating things that you can "use" to hear the commentary.

Nefarian
3rd Jun 2007, 16:32
Erm... I found there's a "Commentaries Marker" option in display setting. But it's off and greyed out, I can't select it at all. Can anyone here cnofirm if I need to complete the game in order to gain this option?

3rd Jun 2007, 16:34
You only unlock commentaries for one level at a time, and you can only use the ones in the level's you've unlocked them for.

CommanderZx2
3rd Jun 2007, 16:34
Erm... I found there's a "Commentaries Marker" option in display setting. But it's off and greyed out, I can't select it at all. Can anyone here cnofirm if I need to complete the game in order to gain this option?
Just go to a level, which you have unlocked the commentaries for, then go into options and enable the commentaries markers.

Nefarian
3rd Jun 2007, 23:41
Ooo got that, thanks for the info:rolleyes:

Nefarian
5th Jun 2007, 04:48
I justnotice something weird, it might be a bug of something. After I enable the commentaries marker on those level which I already unlock. After that I proceed to my nexst level (Resume Game), OMG those level has commentaries marker as well! I just newly enter Egypt and it has all the commentaries marker on it, haha~~~(In the rewards menu it shows I only unlock the Peru and Greece commentaries)