PDA

View Full Version : Feel sorry for me!

Advent-Lara
3rd Jun 2007, 15:14
I won't be getting tomb raider till the end of the month when i recieve money!

GRRR I hate it. I played the demo in the store and saw posters and since i know i wont be getting it soon everything is suddenly about tomb raider.

Right now im playing tomb raider 1 to be patient and so i can remember stuff in anniversary.

Wess~Gamer
3rd Jun 2007, 15:24
Wow.. and I thought I had it bad, I have just 12 days to go I think..
Good you're playing TR1 :thumbsup:
I'm playing TR4 at this moment, It's my first time so don't know anything about it...

good luck waiting :thumbsup:
Wessey~Gamer

Atheist
3rd Jun 2007, 15:28
Feel sorry me, I won't have it for another 2 months.

3rd Jun 2007, 15:36
*GASP*

*Hands out bags of sorrow*

Wow you lot are REALLY missing out, and I mean REALLY!

Advent-Lara
3rd Jun 2007, 15:43
*GASP*

*Hands out bags of sorrow*

Wow you lot are REALLY missing out, and I mean REALLY!

And that doesnt helps. Athiest i feel more sorry for you!

3rd Jun 2007, 15:45
Sorry! Anyway couldn't you find a decent ebay deal?

Advent-Lara
3rd Jun 2007, 15:53
Nope , i have like 0,0 euro for the rest of the month

TR4ever
3rd Jun 2007, 15:56
I´m really sorry for you and for Athiest, at least i´ll get it by June 15 or 20.

Trueform
3rd Jun 2007, 15:59
I didn't get mine on friday either. Will probably tomorrow.
So I had time to finish legend yesterday and today I started playing prince of persia sands of time.
Have plans to finish the whole trilogy now :)

*honey*
3rd Jun 2007, 16:38
i feel sorry for y'all i know how much its killing you as its killing me but i only have three/four more days to go

mikeysg
3rd Jun 2007, 16:38
I'd bought TRL and kinda liked it on my PC, bought the 360 version and sorta liked it becoz it was easier to use the controller for games like this. I was at the mall yesterday, just looking around for something to play - I can only play so much HL2/Ep1/FEAR/FEAR:EP - was surprised to see the game was already available. Bought it on impulse and I like what I see so far....:D

Edit : My sincere sympathy for those w/o TRA, hope you get it soon....:)

3rd Jun 2007, 16:43
Nope , i have like 0,0 euro for the rest of the month

Then sell some stuff on ebay, like stuff that's useless to you but which loads of other people would want.

gsusfrk
3rd Jun 2007, 17:15

:eek: why?!

doctor willard
3rd Jun 2007, 17:35
hopefully, if all goes to plan, ill hav a ps2 copy of TRA in a couple of days. oooooooo yehhhhhhhh! :rasp: :rolleyes:

3rd Jun 2007, 17:39
hopefully, if all goes to plan, ill hav a ps2 copy of TRA in a couple of days. oooooooo yehhhhhhhh! :rasp: :rolleyes:

Hope you have as much fun as I'm having!

Bampire
3rd Jun 2007, 17:57
At least you guys will have the game.. There's times where we have to wait for a game. XD I'm just so lucky that I got enough money, and pre-ordered it, along with it being on my Graduation day. Haha. wow.. Next week is going to be fun.

Anyway, good luck to you guys, to the ones that 're getting it late. )= I still haven't got TR4, yet.. I'm still trying to get that! Haha. Took me 5 years to get TR1!

Advent-Lara
3rd Jun 2007, 19:26
At least you guys will have the game.. There's times where we have to wait for a game. XD I'm just so lucky that I got enough money, and pre-ordered it, along with it being on my Graduation day. Haha. wow.. Next week is going to be fun.

Anyway, good luck to you guys, to the ones that 're getting it late. )= I still haven't got TR4, yet.. I'm still trying to get that! Haha. Took me 5 years to get TR1!

Hmm when i was 6 i played tomb raider chronicles , after that Last Revalation after then 3 and after that 6 and after that 2....lmao and this year i got 1 lol

Tomb Radar
3rd Jun 2007, 19:35
I don't know exactly when I'll get it. I'm waiting till I do my exams on Friday (5 days from now) before looking around for offers and good prices.

Anniversary Raider
5th Jun 2007, 09:12
long time:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

TR-AOD
5th Jun 2007, 09:58
i do feel sorry for everyone who hasnt got this yet, its been a long time since i enjoyed playing TR as much as this, even when i replayed the first on the n-gage. this for me has the right blend of nostalgia and new ideas along with the up to date graphics :cool:

Tomb Radar
5th Jun 2007, 10:40
i do feel sorry for everyone who hasnt got this yet, its been a long time since i enjoyed playing TR as much as this, even when i replayed the first on the n-gage. this for me has the right blend of nostalgia and new ideas along with the up to date graphics :cool:

If you really pitied me you'd send me a free copy. :whistle:

Laura Croft
5th Jun 2007, 12:51

------- How come? :eek:

ditom
5th Jun 2007, 14:25
I have to wait until the end of holidays to play it.
....great!!!

gsusfrk
5th Jun 2007, 14:44
I have to wait until the end of holidays to play it.
....great!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mangar The Dark
5th Jun 2007, 15:52
Because I'm such a nice person, I will gladly send the game to anyone who wants it. Please just send me $65 to cover and handling, and the game is yours!
:rasp:

ditom
5th Jun 2007, 19:40
:o
Let me see....no way!!!

gsusfrk
5th Jun 2007, 20:04
:o
Let me see....no way!!!

:lol: wat if I did?
nvm....