PDA

View Full Version : For those wondering the difference between the 2 disc and 3 disc versions

Salazar
3rd Jun 2007, 14:43
Every version of the 2nd Disc contains the 13 mixed Legend and Anniversary tracks in addition to the documentaries and other features. It doesn't matter what country you're in, they're all the same. This disc only works in some form of DVD player. The tracks are:

01 - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Main Theme
02 - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Greatest Moments
03 - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Peru
04 - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Egypt
05 - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Greece
06 - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Lost City
07 - Tomb Raider Legend - Main Theme
08 - Tomb Raider Legend - Bolivia
09 - Tomb Raider Legend - Amahlin
10 - Tomb Raider Legend - Flashback
11 - Tomb Raider Legend - Arthurs Grave
12 - Tomb Raider Legend - Himalaya
13 - Tomb Raider Legend - Tokyo

The 3rd Disc contains an Anniversary only soundtrack which includes all tracks from the game. It's exclusive to some stores in Europe only. This disc can be used in any CD player. The tracks are:

01 - Tomb Raider Anniversary - Main Theme
02 - Croft Manor - Main Theme
03 - Peru - Bat Theme
04 - Peru - Bear Theme
05 - Peru - Raptor Theme
06 - Peru - Wolf Theme
07 - Peru - Alternate Wolf Theme
08 - Peru - Explorer's Theme
09 - Peru - Waterfall Room
10 - Peru - Main Theme
11 - Peru - T-Rex Theme
12 - Peru - Cinematic Mix 1
13 - Peru - Cinematic Mix 2
14 - Greece - Rat Theme
15 - Greece - Gorilla Theme
16 - Greece - Lion Theme
17 - Greece - Ambience
18 - Greece - Poseidon's Theme
19 - Greece - Fire Room
20 - Greece - Centaur Boss Theme
21 - Greece - Cinematic Mix 1
22 - Greece - Cinematic Mix 2
23 - Egypt - Main Theme
24 - Egypt - Mummy Theme
25 - Egypt - Crocodile Theme
26 - Egypt - Alternate Crocodile Theme
27 - Egypt - Ambience
28 - Egypt - Tomb Ambience
29 - Egypt - Cinematic Mix 1
30 - Egypt - Cinematic Mix 2
31 - Lost Island - Main Theme
32 - Lost Island - Atlantean Creatures
33 - Lost Island - Ambience
34 - Lost Island - Great Pyramid Theme
35 - Lost Island - Torso Boss Theme
36 - Lost Island - Natla's Theme
37 - Lost Island - Cinematic Mix 1
38 - Lost Island - Cinematic Mix 2

3rd Jun 2007, 14:59
Thanks a lot for clearing that up!;) :thumbsup:

demolition09
4th Jun 2007, 00:10
Every version of the 2nd Disc contains the 13 mixed Legend and Anniversary tracks in addition to the documentaries and other features. It doesn't matter what country you're in, they're all the same. This disc only works in some form of DVD player.My UK version of the Collector's Edition has a 3rd disk which is an audio CD with the 13 mixed tracks. The 2nd disk just has all the other bonus content. Also, for the 13 mixed tracks, where did you get the information from on the track names? As there are a few things I would like to note:

Track 1 - This is the Anniversary theme mixed with the Anniversary mansion
Track 2 - I wouldn't really call these greatest moments. Apart from the first ~40 seconds which I cannot identify (though I am sure I have heard it somewhere in the game... perhaps in the Coliseum when you get Gorillas and Lions), the second section is the T-Rex (Peru) music, third is the centaur bosses (Greece), fourth gorillas that blends in heavily to the fifth which is the lions music (Greece), all according the music I have unlocked in the game.
Track 3 - I agree that this sounds like an all-rounder for Peru
Track 4 - I agree that this sounds like an all-rounder for Egypt
Track 5 - Sounds mostly like the Greece cinematic mixes and perhaps Greece ambience too
Track 6 - Starts off with the fire room (Greece) music, but as I have yet to play the Lost City I cannot comment on the rest, except it seems very likely to me that it would be the Lost City as we haven't had it yet.
Track 7 - The Legend theme, but if I recall the mansion music from Legend correctly, it contains that as well like Anniversary does in track 1
Remaining tracks - I haven't played Legend much so I can't comment on these properly, though I recognise some of these from my brother playing it on the Xbox 360 a while back, so I'd guess these are all fairly accurate.

Bampire
4th Jun 2007, 00:19
Wow. o.o

Mertz523
4th Jun 2007, 00:36
:eek: 38 Tracks from Anniversary!!! :eek:

That is so dang cool.

The US would never get something like that...and that's just sad and nervewracking.

:(

:mad2: