PDA

View Full Version : The Tomb Raider Anniversary Release Event in Second Life

GoranAgar
3rd Jun 2007, 11:40
Here it is. The Tomb Raider Anniversary Release Event Journey to the past starts today in Second Life! :D

http://www.catagar.com/treasure/CatSuit_inTheManor_01_002.jpg (http://www.tombraider-hottub.catagar.com)

The two of us in association with our friendly neighbourhood TR-webmaster from TombRaiderChronicles.com have prepared a trip to the past for you.

http://www.tombraider-hottub.catagar.com

Things you need to know:

We have hidden freebies for you to find. They are hidden, but not that difficult to find. ;)

The Croft Manor Cat and I built in Second Life in celebration of the release of Tomb Raider's 10th anniversary is a faithful recreation of the original TR1 Croft Manor in 16 bit graphics using the original textures. Everything is proportionally accurate (if Lara is Cat's size ;) ) and designed to be interactive within the confines of the Second Life environment, while reproducing the feelings of being there for fans who have a longing to relive the glorious original in a modern setting.

Second Life (http://www.secondlife.com) is a 3-D virtual world entirely built and owned by its residents. Since opening to the public in 2003, it has grown explosively and today is inhabited by a total of 6,923,679 people from around the globe.

For the registration:
MONEY IS NOT REQUIRED. When they ask you for the credit card details, find the button that says "NO THANKS, SKIP." You can then stick with your basic free account.

There are TWO grids in Second Life. The grid that our Original Remake of Croft Manor is on happens to be 18 years and older. This part of Second Life can only be accessed by 18+....
Adults can not get access to the teen grid, and teens can not have access to ours. It's wierd I know, but it is intended to protect teens, like an age restriction on games (believe me, it's better that way for all involved, most times). Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. We are looking into getting the Manor hosted on the teen grid as well, but it may take some time, or not happen at all, but we will of course, keep you updated.

When you are in World and you want to do anything about your default character, open the Inworld search engine and search for "Newbie friendly" and "Freebies". There are free skins, clothes, hair, shapes, if you look a little bit a round, but If I can give you one tip, do not use the money "earners" like camping or dance pads, since they let you earn about 0,02 cents every 10 minutes and you just sit there like a zombie. There are better money earners, like hosting, DJing, dancing (as a proper dancer for a club), and and and. Or, if you have Paypal and feel like treating yourself, buy some Linden Dollars ingame and go shopping...
Don't panic, if you're new to Second Life. It is a bit like sitting in New York and having left the Olde World behind you. All Newbies start at a Newbie Welcome Place. where you go from there is entirely up to you. (that is, if you are 18 and above).(<---thanks to Lone Raider for this input.)

If you are new to Second Life, please take some time to get used to the controls. They are different than Tomb Raider or other games of that type. The Newbie Welcome Place has a little tutorial you can practice with.

Remember, every piece of software you install says clearly in the license agreement one has to click "yes" to when installing that the makers of the game are in no way liable to the consumer for any harm use of the product may cause, within the rights of the area the consumer lives. Also, since the game Second Life is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game of sorts, it is populated by real people whose actions and intentions are their own, and nobody has any control over what someone may say or do, in real life or on the internet, also within the limits of the safety measures already incorporated into Second Life, or any other MMORPG.
So if you feel as if the possible risk to your self and property are too great, as with every area in your life, you, or your parents if you are underage, must make the decisions about the answers to your questions yourself.

By "authentic complete recreation of the original Manor" we mean just that. Therefore there is No outside, no bedroom, no Winston, no kitchen, no timed runs etc. Please enjoy what there is, it's 1996 all over again. ;)

We made this for fun and fun alone, and share it with the good members of the Tomb Raider Community as a gift.

Enjoy your exploration and look out for secrets and freebies in the Manor. ,)

Rusty_DK
3rd Jun 2007, 12:24
hehe went in there and have to say im very impressed! great job!

but i was very lonely :(

come on guys! join!!!!

lara-supreme
3rd Jun 2007, 12:58
Am I doing something wrong? I clicked on the link above, and when it says visit this location, I get a webpage expired.

lara-supreme
3rd Jun 2007, 15:32
:(

Oh well, I tried the link and that also said webpage expired. Thank you anyway.

Edit: I got it thanks!! Working!

GoranAgar
3rd Jun 2007, 15:39
You do have Second Life installed, right?

Natla
3rd Jun 2007, 16:27
I've been :) It's very realistic. And there was chocolate cake and a nice cat.

Also - you can fly at about mach one if you want to.

And there are hidden secrets.

I did have to be TP'd there by CS&P. Not just a blonde, but also dumb :nut: . I couldn't find it by search and it was too far to fly.

And Lara turned up and shot me. Twice. :D How wude.

Atheist
3rd Jun 2007, 17:10
I found all 10 shirts!! :D :D

Everytime I walked into a room I knew excatly where to look. That last one, I looked there before, I sware I did, but I must have missed it for some reason.

On my first visit I got stuck in the pool :lol:
Someone had to rescue me by giving me a flight feather.

Oh and CatSuit+Ponytail forgot there was 10 shirts. "Hmm...I must have made some in my sleep then" :lol:

It's really good. It looks just like the old mansion, excatly like it. And the medi-pack treasure hunt is so fun, and you get some great shirts :p

You can aslo buy some of Cat's chocolate cake to! :lmao:

BTW: I'm Kernia Slade ;)

shaq
3rd Jun 2007, 17:46
You do have Second Life installed, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't got too... so...?

Joshorty
3rd Jun 2007, 17:54
Aw thanks guys:D! Too bad it's not on the Teen world yet. As of then, I'll be waiting upon that..

konichi-wa
3rd Jun 2007, 18:07
I found all 10 shirts!! :D :D

Everytime I walked into a room I knew excatly where to look. That last one, I looked there before, I sware I did, but I must have missed it for some reason.

BTW: I'm Kernia Slade ;)

omg hey i was the one searching with you for the aod shirt i have all 10 also:D

GoranAgar
3rd Jun 2007, 18:07
Well, I can not build it in the Teen world, because I can not go there. :)

shaq
3rd Jun 2007, 18:11
I am surprised that this game has got the Linux client... :eek: Maybe it will be working under the System to me... :D

Isaac
3rd Jun 2007, 18:38
I found the 10 shirts and everybody was asking to me where to find the 10th... At first, even Catsuit&Ponytail wasn't trusting me when I was telling there was a 10th one ^^. It was funny :)

I was Alek Mathy.

shaq
3rd Jun 2007, 18:42
it works :D :D :D What it is all about...? What do do there...? :scratch:

GoranAgar
3rd Jun 2007, 18:53
It is basically a 3D chat world with ways to have custom 3D avatars. ... and a lot more.

Isaac
3rd Jun 2007, 18:53
it works :D :D :D What it is all about...? What do do there...? :scratch:

You have to find 10 small medpacks. When you find one, right-click on it and then click «Touch». You'll then get a shirt with a Tomb Raider (Or Lara Croft) picture on it. There's 10 small medpacks to find.

You can also visit the mansion and get trapped in the pool (lol)

shaq
3rd Jun 2007, 19:09
You have to find 10 small medpacks. When you find one, right-click on it and then click «Touch». You'll then get a shirt with a Tomb Raider (Or Lara Croft) picture on it. There's 10 small medpacks to find.

You can also visit the mansion and get trapped in the pool (lol)

How to get to the mansion...?

RuumTaedor
3rd Jun 2007, 20:11
I have a couple of questions before I even get started. Hopefully someone who uses Second Life can enlighten me.

First, your name. You can't change your name, so it is fairly important you choose a name you can live with. Since you choose your first name, and choose your last name from a list, you obviously can't be "Ruum Taedor" or "Goran Agar", for example. So, what did you guys do? I guess it would be difficult to come up with a TR-themed name, so did everyone base their Second Life name on their own name, or did you just make up a name?

Second, I quickly read that you can get textures and stuff for changing your appearance, but what I want to know is, do you have the necessary tools to begin with to place your own text or your own picture on your shirt, for example? What a great idea to be able to get a Tomb Raider shirt in the mansion.

Third, and I know this may sound dumb, but is there a way to remove your account? I might be willing to try Second Life, but if I decide later that I'm not interested any longer, I would like to remove the account.

Edit: I've tried several names, but everything is taken. Guess I'll have to be more creative.

Atheist
3rd Jun 2007, 20:55
omg hey i was the one searching with you for the aod shirt i have all 10 also:D

Oh, Hi!! :D :D

I looked behind all those statues, both in the gym and the landing. I cannot belive I missed that last one :scratch:

CatSuit&Ponytail
3rd Jun 2007, 21:54
Ruum! We're dancing in the manor! :eek:

shaq
3rd Jun 2007, 21:54
nice party :D

LarasBFF
3rd Jun 2007, 22:01
:thumbsup: Thanks CatSuit for all of your help today!!!

GoranAgar
3rd Jun 2007, 22:24
I have a couple of questions before I even get started. Hopefully someone who uses Second Life can enlighten me.

First, your name. You can't change your name, so it is fairly important you choose a name you can live with. Since you choose your first name, and choose your last name from a list, you obviously can't be "Ruum Taedor" or "Goran Agar", for example. So, what did you guys do? I guess it would be difficult to come up with a TR-themed name, so did everyone base their Second Life name on their own name, or did you just make up a name?

Second, I quickly read that you can get textures and stuff for changing your appearance, but what I want to know is, do you have the necessary tools to begin with to place your own text or your own picture on your shirt, for example? What a great idea to be able to get a Tomb Raider shirt in the mansion.

Third, and I know this may sound dumb, but is there a way to remove your account? I might be willing to try Second Life, but if I decide later that I'm not interested any longer, I would like to remove the account.

Edit: I've tried several names, but everything is taken. Guess I'll have to be more creative.
1. I picked GoranAgar as my first name and my wife picked some last name she liked.

2. The Second Life viewer provides you with the tools to place your uploaded images onto clothing and objects. (uploading images costs virtual money, though)

3. No clue.

RuumTaedor
3rd Jun 2007, 23:14
You're teasing me, Cat! I've been trying to come up with a name, but I'll keep trying.

Hehe what a showoff, shaq.

Thanks for the info, Goran. I hadn't thought of that, using GoranAgar as a first name. I shall contemplate a Second Life user name some more.

Edit: If you can believe this, I had chosen a name to use, and picked an initial avatar, and the next page did not appear to be loading, so I went back to the previous page (not a good idea during registration, but I thought I had no choice). Now, I can't join using the name I chose because it is taken, and I can't use the "Forgot Password" link because it can't find the name. *sigh* I'll have to call them on Monday.

Joshorty
4th Jun 2007, 00:45
nice party :D

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/6855/screenshot16800x640av3.png

I don't know how to change the last name... I have got shaq Merlin :lol:
AW that looks awesome! I wish they have it for teen soon and something hopefully would work out:(

Ultimate Tomb Raider
4th Jun 2007, 01:48
i have a second life but when i went to the croft manor all i saw was part of my body and tiny pieces of the mansion. :(

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Jun 2007, 12:25
Second Life is a very resource intensive program, and some areas take a long time to load completely. I have been invisible, the wrong size, or with no hair on several occasions. Give it some time to load fully before you try walking anywhere or doing anything if you can not see. ;)

Hey! I can't wait for later! I am glad you guys who were there yesterday/last night had fun with the Secret Hunt, and liked the manor. That's really great! :) I am glad the 10th secret issue was settled, too. :scratch: :D

We had a fun little impromptu opening night dance and were up quite late, too! :D

Deekman
4th Jun 2007, 16:32
I've been :) It's very realistic. And there was chocolate cake and a nice cat.
The big cat near the pool? Or is there a little manor cat somewhere I missed?
Or are refering to the nice cat CS&P?
I did find a cricket!
And the dancing was fun! And I don't dance! :lol:
And what a great light show with those laser stick things!
I will be back again to continue looking for secrets.
Are there any secret rooms to find my way into?

Isaac
5th Jun 2007, 01:26
LOL! I really have to tell what happened to me XD

I was alone in the Manor's hall. Then I flew up to the ceilling and I saw that I could sit on the roof. Then, on the Map, I saw that there was land around the manor, but I couldn't see any around it. So I jumped off the roof, fell about two minutes, went through the clouds, fell again about two minutes, then I landed on a group of half naked player sat at a table...

I looked so much like a noob or a lost boy :D ...

Deekman
5th Jun 2007, 03:00
Well, I haven't found all the tee shirts, but I did find the Stargate in the secret room! :rasp:
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2158/secretroom3kc8.png

CatSuit&Ponytail
5th Jun 2007, 08:24
i have a second life but when i went to the croft manor all i saw was part of my body and tiny pieces of the mansion. :(

Hey UTR, sorry I couldn't get your SL tweaked enough to fix your graphic problem. As they say in the business, "it should work!" :rolleyes:

It's too bad you couldn't see it, but I am glad you tried.....*mumbles to self "I have no idea what the trouble is. It should work! It should work! It should work!" * http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon5.gif

Isaac, we have had a lot of reports about people reaching terminal velocity and landing in the neighbour's yard! I am thinking of installing a trampoline or very big net. :rasp: :lol:

Deek, you naughty boy. **** Now you've gone and blown our cover! Yes, yes, we are aliens and we set up Croft Manor as a trap. Ask anyone who has been caught in the pool. :p

:lmao:

Deekman
5th Jun 2007, 11:33
Deek, you naughty boy. **** Now you've gone and blown our cover! Yes, yes, we are aliens and we set up Croft Manor as a trap. Ask anyone who has been caught in the pool. :p
I knew that before I even found the room! :lol:
I've even got a couple screen shots of the manor from outside surrounded by the stars and a lovely full moon!
So I even know now that the manor is floating in space and not on an island.
I'm just not exactly sure as to where, though, because I cannot see the Earth!
I've gone in the pool several times looking for a way to get deeper to no avail.
It's easy to get out!:D
There's still some tee shirts I haven't found, though!:scratch:

CatSuit&Ponytail
5th Jun 2007, 11:47
Well, it's easy now. :rolleyes: :lol: Fishing out folk was eating into my eating time. ;)

You had best get back to raiding if you are still missing secrets though, we know how you value a cool T. :D

Lone Raider
5th Jun 2007, 11:53
what a great party that was! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I guess my fave was the pool trap :p
here's a few more pictures from a truly special day.
Cat and Goran in the Hall :)
http://www.prismaticpleasure.net/images/CatandGoran.jpg
it was pretty crowded. Guess you loved flying around didn't you Isaac :)
http://www.prismaticpleasure.net/images/mansionraiding_003.jpg
shoot them or join them?
http://www.prismaticpleasure.net/images/shootthemorjointhem.jpg
Join!! :D
http://www.prismaticpleasure.net/images/party2.jpg

CatSuit&Ponytail
5th Jun 2007, 11:56
I've gone dancing in a lot of places, in real life and in Second Life, and one of the funnest is in the Manor, I must admit. :D :cool:

Nice snaps, Lone. :thumbsup:

Lone Raider
5th Jun 2007, 11:57
Eventually, I needed a break at the (now) quiet pool.
http://www.prismaticpleasure.net/images/relaxing.jpg

That look familiar to you? ;)
http://www.prismaticpleasure.net/images/familiarview.jpg

Thank you two for this very special treat! *hugs* :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

marcello
5th Jun 2007, 15:55
hello im new here,
its compatible with PS3 without download any software?:confused:

Deekman
5th Jun 2007, 15:58
it was pretty crowded.
Look! There's me on the dance floor in the last pic - not dancing!:lol:

And here's me on the roof contemplating the moon...
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6674/manormoonmk7.png

CatSuit&Ponytail
5th Jun 2007, 16:20
hello im new here,
its compatible with PS3 without download any software?:confused:

Second Life is a computer program. It runs on Windows, MacOS, and Linux.

Deek, Lone, great pictures. :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Deekman
5th Jun 2007, 16:37
It was quiet at the manor last night!
Just me, the wind, and that lone cricket chirping away to his heart's content!
A question... What are those little green "T" markers on the map? Sometimes they're upside down. And they move around. Do they have something to do with the cameras?

CatSuit&Ponytail
5th Jun 2007, 17:50
It was quiet at the manor last night!
Just me, the wind, and that lone cricket chirping away to his heart's content!
A question... What are those little green "T" markers on the map? Sometimes they're upside down. And they move around. Do they have something to do with the cameras?

Ha, those green Ts are other folks wandering around, maybe flying. You look like that to them, too. ;)

Yeah, it was quiet, we went to bed early. ;)

However we have a party planned with prizes. :D Don't know exactly when yet, hehehe

Lone Raider
5th Jun 2007, 18:17
if those green things are round dots it means the person is on your level, plus minus 5 m. the T means they are higher up or lower :) and if you see a red T on the map, that is a landmark beacon, you can see it inworld as a vertical red line and click it away by clicking on the red arrow.

Joshorty
5th Jun 2007, 22:01
I REALLY NEED TO GET THERE!:mad2::( How is the roof accesible:D? 'cause I don't remember that in the original mansion:D

Deekman
5th Jun 2007, 23:23
I REALLY NEED TO GET THERE!:mad2::( How is the roof accesible:D? 'cause I don't remember that in the original mansion:D
In the original TR1, you couldn't go outside. In the Second Life Manor, there is a way, but I don't know if I should be divulging trade secrets at the moment!

Joshorty
6th Jun 2007, 01:27
Ok don't tell me:d That's until I get the account and if ever, the teens would be allowed to be in it:(

RuumTaedor
6th Jun 2007, 05:34
Finally got my account straightened out! I'm in! At this time, unfortunately, can't find "Aster Island" or whatever the link points to. I'll try again later.

Undiscovered_Tomb
6th Jun 2007, 05:47
is it like an online thing where u can play in the croft manor and stuff?????

can someone tell me about it PLEASE wait.... i mean PRETTY PLEASE WITH A TR GAME ON TOP!!!!!:rasp:

GB619
6th Jun 2007, 06:03
second life is a web based virtual world,you goto web site,register,and then you can enter world,it called second life as you walk around this virtual world,you can buy plots of land,build a house a business,do a search for second life on google,but beware,second life is similar to real life,there are groups in there that go around attacking peeps online,got onto NBS FOX News,im surprised you never heard of it,as it very big in the USA:D hope this answers yr question

Undiscovered_Tomb
6th Jun 2007, 06:05
so its free and u can attack other ppl??

do u have to download anything?? lol

Deekman
6th Jun 2007, 11:37
do u have to download anything??
It's like Google Earth. It's a program that runs connected to the net, but not through your browser.

Undiscovered_Tomb
6th Jun 2007, 18:41
ohhh kewl :D

when i get broadband again i guess i'll make an account :D

RuumTaedor
7th Jun 2007, 02:34
For the second day now, the slurl results in "Aster Island" not found. Is it offline, or am I doing something wrong?

Deekman
7th Jun 2007, 02:43
For the second day now, the slurl results in "Aster Island" not found. Is it offline, or am I doing something wrong?
I've been there with no problem.
Docotr Who's police box is now in the roof!
Try entering these co-ordinates in the location co-odinate box on the large map:
133 109 711

RuumTaedor
7th Jun 2007, 04:44
Thanks for the suggestion, Deek. The location on the map shows the coordinates for my landmarks, and I can change the coordinates, but if I don't have a landmark selected in the dropdown list, the Teleport button is disabled. Hmm. I have to check again later.

Lone Raider
7th Jun 2007, 10:49
SL can be a bit buggy at times, and yesterday has been a bad day all around. Possibly your search funktion wasnt working properly.
there are many ways to get where you want to go , though. if all fails - tp, slurl, map tp, then just log out, open the SL Program again, open the preferences, and under General choose: "show login location on start up screen". Ok that. then choose from the now available drop down menu at the login screen "login at <type region name>" and type Aster Island.
Once you are in Aster Island, friendly souls at the bar will help you further. :)

I've uploaded a batch of pictures from my day at the Manor to Photobucket.
Enjoy! :)

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa25/AerisShenlin/Tomb%20Raider%20Anniversary%202007%20in%20SL/

Milli Croft
7th Jun 2007, 11:06
Nice pictures, Lone Raider. :)

RuumTaedor
7th Jun 2007, 15:08
Thanks for the advice, Lone Raider. I will give it a try later.

Love your pictures! Amazing, you look just like Lara. I sure hope I can make it there later today to see for myself.

GoranAgar
7th Jun 2007, 15:26
I am picking music for our party on Saturday. :D

A proper announcement will follow. ;)

Deekman
7th Jun 2007, 16:09
I am picking music for our party on Saturday.
Would you like some Formaldehyde Blues Train? I could send you a couple MP3s.

GoranAgar
7th Jun 2007, 16:32
Send me a few. ;)

7th Jun 2007, 18:54
Send me a few. ;)

If you provide an email I could send you some tunes from the soundtrack. ;)

Deekman
7th Jun 2007, 23:48
Send me a few. ;)
Done! Looking forward to dancing to The Jake on Saturday!

RuumTaedor
8th Jun 2007, 04:04
I tried your suggestion about showing the login location on the startup screen, Lone Raider. I got to an "Aster Island", but there was no mansion. There was a dwelling and a pool and one person (forgot her name). It kinda felt like I was trespassing. Every attempt to go home failed. I could only go home by quitting and logging on again and specifying home as the startup location. Could it be I ended up in the Teen version? *sigh*

CatSuit&Ponytail
8th Jun 2007, 07:03
Once you are on Aster Island try clicking the link again. Because you are in the right place, sort of. :) Also, the people you will meet at that villa are quite nice neighbours of the Manor, someone may be able to sort you out. If you go in at a time I or Goran are in, you can Search for our names and we can teleport you directly to us. :) If you give me your name, I can drop you a landmark in your inventory, too. That is a permanent link. :)

Don't give up Ruum, you are almost there. :)

RuumTaedor
8th Jun 2007, 16:42
Ruum! We're dancing in the manor! :eek:

Don't give up Ruum, you are almost there. :)

Thanks for your encouraging words, Cat. You're the reason I decided to keep trying. I've sent you a PM with details.

So, I'm in the right area, am I? The funny thing is that so far every time I've teleported to "Aster Island" I appear at the bottom of a stream! Good thing my virtual avatar doesn't need virtual air! I guess I incorrectly assumed I would see the mansion right away. I'll attempt again tonight and over the weekend, and next time I'll ask someone for directions.

Deekman
8th Jun 2007, 17:42
I've teleported to "Aster Island" I appear at the bottom of a stream!
You can walk out. The locals can help you get to the manor.
There was a nice little party going on there on one of the hilltops the other day!

RuumTaedor
9th Jun 2007, 03:26
Success at last! A landmark for the mansion appeared on-screen then in my Inventory. Was that you who did that, Cat? I finally was in the mansion. I hope I can get there again tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your help. :)

I wasn't able to use things yet, but I didn't have much time to try it. I'll probably have more questions tomorrow.

CatSuit&Ponytail
9th Jun 2007, 06:57
A landmark for the mansion appeared on-screen then in my Inventory. Was that you who did that, Cat?

Yes. :) Having your ingame name, I was able to call up your profile and drop you a landmark that is a permanent (unless you delete it) link that lives in your inventory now. :)

Happy trails! :D Success at last. :D

*honey*
10th Jun 2007, 16:43
help! i have downloaded second life and created a account but when i go to log in it says try again later all the time :(

Joshorty
10th Jun 2007, 17:13
Boy,you guys sure are having fun - can one of you guys at least youtube it:(?

Deekman
10th Jun 2007, 20:46
I've gone and located an island with working pirate ship battles.
I'm going to be signing on to a crew as a gunner to earn some Linden bucks!

GoranAgar
15th Jun 2007, 19:46
Ok, folks, Croft Manor is safely in our backpack now.

We thank everybody for participating, visiting, commenting and making this extraordinarily fun!

I hope you enjoyed this little adventure as much as we did.

*takes a bow, blows kisses*

Thank you :)

Joshorty
16th Jun 2007, 18:26
As in there's no more Croft manor in Second life:(? If that's the case, then hope you guys had fun:D

Deekman
23rd Jun 2007, 23:41
Ok, folks, Croft Manor is safely in our backpack now.
I hope you enjoyed this little adventure as much as we did.

I had a great time! I will miss the manor.
Thank you for everything you've done.
But now that you've got me hopelessly addicted, have you any recommendations to some good hang outs in Second Life?

Deekman
27th Jul 2007, 15:42
There's still plenty of cool things going on in SL.
Do an in-world search for Skusting Dagger and leave me a message.
I'll give ya's some landmark links to some cool places...

ElevenTR
28th Jul 2007, 13:00
it always runs slow for me, however, my laptop doesnt allow video games to be played...

ElevenTR
28th Jul 2007, 13:23
ive gone there... its not croft manor?/!!