PDA

View Full Version : TGS 2012 Speculations

member_10628951
25th Jul 2012, 12:59
Alright let's see who on the forums has the best future seeing...

Rules:

- Give your answer and explain why you think that it will be that game or announcement
- No antagonizing. No baiting. Don't try to start arguments with people or other fans just because. Everyone ha an opinion. Please respect that.
- Predictions will be tallied up when TGS 2012 is over.
- You can only give as many predictions as you please for one answer but you cannot have more than 5 predictions.
- Have fun :)

What will Square Enix announce at Gamescom if at all?

What do you predict will happen/ will be announced at the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary?

When will Versus XIII come out? (state year and season "spring, fall etc.")

What will Square do/announce at TGS 2012?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!!!

member_10628951
25th Jul 2012, 13:04
1) Square will not announce anything Final Fantasy related at Gamescom 2012.
2) A tease of Final Fantasy Versus XIII will happen at the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Event.
3) A CG movie for Final Fantasy XIII will be announced. It is the conclusion to the "Lightning Saga".
4) Versus XIII will be out everywhere by the end of 2013. Spring 2013 for Japan. Fall 2013 for everyone else.
5) Square will re announce Versus XIII at TGS 2012 with a release date, trailer and live demo.

Ashetaka
25th Jul 2012, 13:21
1. I'm predicting Square will have no new announcements pertaining to the Final Fantasy series at Gamescom 2012.

2. I would not be surprised to see a trailer showing off FFX HD and possible a teaser to FFXIII-3. I'm not expecting any sort of announcement concerning Versus until TGS.

3. As far as Versus is concerned, I'm predicting it will be released in Japan sometime in the 2013 Winter/Holiday season. Perhaps a Spring 2014 release date for everyone else.

4. I'm expecting an announcement pertaining to Final Fantasy Versus XIII at TGS this year. Along with tid bits of the console version of FFXIV and perhaps more information with the upcoming Lightning Saga.

member_10628951
25th Jul 2012, 14:07
2014 for Versus?!? What a bold prediction. I think they are farther along then they are leading people (and their Marketing Department) believe.

member_10740464
25th Jul 2012, 14:14
Thank you so much for this interesting thread, PshycoNinja ^_^

For me personally, these are my answers: ^.^

1- I'm not so sure about this question... but I think it's going to be something special! ^_^

2- A trailer showing off "Final Fantasy X HD" and perhaps a teaser to "Final Fanatasy XIII-3" ^.^

3- I might say that "Final Fantasy versus XIII" will come out in: Winter 2013 for Japan, and Spring 2013 for the rest ^_^

4- A game that will make everyone in the whole world says: Square Enix FOREVER!!! Square Enix ROCKS!!! ^.^

ZachiroEnigma0
25th Jul 2012, 14:16
Alright let's see who on the forums has the best future seeing... Rules: - Give your answer and explain why you think that it will be that game or announcement - No antagonizing. No baiting. Don't try to start arguments with people or other fans just because. Everyone ha an opinion. Please respect that. - Predictions will be tallied up when TGS 2012 is over. - You can only give as many predictions as you please for one answer but you cannot have more than 5 predictions. - Have fun :) What will Square Enix announce at Gamescom if at all? What do you predict will happen/ will be announced at the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary? When will Versus XIII come out? (state year and season "spring, fall etc.") What will Square do/announce at TGS 2012? GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!!!

i think SE will announce that Versus is still Ps3 exclusive and nothing more

i think that more DLC for 13-3 will be announceed at the Anniversary

also i think that they will show a mini trailer for Versus at the anniversary to show the cities and how good things are looking

and i think that SE wil announce a release date for Versus at TGS

i think that versus will come out maybe in december/early2013

Ashetaka
25th Jul 2012, 14:20
2014 for Versus?!? What a bold prediction. I think they are farther along then they are leading people (and their Marketing Department) believe.

I truly hope we all get to experience the game at some point next year! :D

I honestly was predicting worst case scenario. I suppose I'm just a bit incredulous when it comes to anything pertaining to Final Fantasy Versus XIII anymore. XD

member_10628951
25th Jul 2012, 14:23
I understand, I understand. Maybe I just give them too much credit XD.

member_10660568
25th Jul 2012, 17:07
This is easy. l got this.

What will Square Enix announce at Gamescom if at all?

Another action game from a third-party developer.

What do you predict will happen/ will be announced at the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary?

The re-release of games we've already beaten multiple times, this time in HD.

When will Versus XIII come out? (state year and season "spring, fall etc.")

As soon as people stop buying FFXIII-2.

What will Square do/announce at TGS 2012?

A cool new game, exclusive to Japan, to be followed by a stripped-down North American version.

There. I told you I got this. And no, I don't believe this is 'antagonizing' or 'baiting'. :)

member_10628951
26th Jul 2012, 12:26
Wow lol. In subjective terms, yes those are safe bets.