PDA

View Full Version : KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Unboxing Video!

Popcicle
25th Jul 2012, 12:58
Square Enix Members did their own unboxing (which I hear is a popular thing these days) of the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Mark of Mastery Edition. Of course you know this is a North American exclusive, and the first Collector's Edition in NA for the KINGDOM HEARTS series!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WyYwXArIi48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

We made sure to pour over all the small details and fine points of this beautiful package so check it out and let us know what you think below!

xIllusionist
25th Jul 2012, 15:27
This is the most in-depth unboxing video I've ever seen for the MoM edition. Can't wait to get my copy next week!

new_tradition
26th Jul 2012, 01:40
Ooooh, so the 3DS case is plastic. Okay. I thought we'd be getting something more flexibale like rubber, but I've never had a handheld cover before. Hope it lasts forever :3

Also: Ohai there, Robert :P

vitornavarrete
26th Jul 2012, 02:14
This is the most in-depth unboxing video I've ever seen for the MoM edition. Can't wait to get my copy next week!

This is the mos in-depth unboxing I've ever seen in my life XD My copy will take at least more 3 weeks to arrive. Brazil is far away. At least I'm not in europe \o/

Bluehurricane11
26th Jul 2012, 03:13
I just cant wait!!! I just dont know where i should put the case because i sort of display my speical additions in my room. Love the AR cards it comes with and hope there is more you can get in the futere.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOVELESS Prologue
When the war of the beasts bring the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting