PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- JP audio not included?

Guy-Sensei
4th Nov 2013, 04:44
Ok I've been hanging onto this since KH1.5 came out in the US, but…

It's no secret: the japanese version of KH1.5 included BOTH japanese and english dialogue -- so why didn't we get both audio tracks in the US version?? They purposely went out of their way to remove the japanese audio option!

WHY????

It's almost like a slap in the face to us western fans. There's no excuse - unless Disney Interactive had a problem with their iconic characters being represented in japanese in the US release - which is utterly ridiculous, unfair, and childish of them. I will be sending an e-mail to Square Enix Ltd. (because god knows they don't even read these forum posts) in the hopes that they can find it their hearts to offer both languages for future releases like FFX/X2 HD and KH2.5 - because you KNOW they're going to offer both languages in the japanese versions for those games as well, and then remove it again when they are released in the US.

Is there already a petition somewhere??
POST IF YOU AGREE!!!

mcnichoj
5th Nov 2013, 13:12
The languages have nothing to do with Disney, it's because they didn't want to have to pay the Japanese VA's again to use thier voice in other regions.
Japanese VA's cost a lot to license hence why 'Tales of' and other games only ever get a dub track.

I think it was already confirmed that FFX collection will have the Japanese audio included but don't quote me on that.
2.5 probably won't.