PDA

View Full Version : Bug while reaching for Artifact ledge

Atheist
27th May 2007, 13:28
In the bear's lair, where you jump to a slope and then jump to a small ledge in order to get the artifact, I get a strange bug where she just falls into the floor.

It's actaully quite funny, tbh :lmao:

I uploaded it to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQKqEmSfto

I can't move when this happens, and I have to restart the whole game :(

MercuryRapids
27th May 2007, 16:07
lol... Lara treading grapes.. :)

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
27th May 2007, 21:23
lol that's exactly what happened to me!:D
I have a small talk question(sorry admin!): how did you record it athiest?

Dutch_Croft
27th May 2007, 22:55
In the bear's lair, where you jump to a slope and then jump to a small ledge in order to get the artifact, I get a strange bug where she just falls into the floor.

It's actaully quite funny, tbh :lmao:

I uploaded it to YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQKqEmSfto

I can't move when this happens, and I have to restart the whole game :(

It is exactly at the same point where I got stuck!! Lol! :D Thought I was the only one :rasp:

Rai
27th May 2007, 23:04
Oh I got the same bug in a different place - and in mid fall. It's in the multi pick up room/s near the last pick up. I missed the jump and instead of falling to her death, she just perches mid air doing just that! Kinda funny. I have no idea how to take screen shots so can't show it here. :eek:

Atheist
28th May 2007, 12:24
So, I'm not the only one and nor are you lot then lol :p
Thats bad though, I hope CD fixes this.

lol that's exactly what happened to me!:D
I have a small talk question(sorry admin!): how did you record it athiest?

I use a game-recording program called Fraps. I had it running in the background while I was playing Anniversary, and I just hit a key to record it and stop recording it while playing.
After I exited the game, I used Ulead DVD Movie Factory 3.5 Suite to convert the video Fraps had recorded into a MPEG. The I uploaded it to YouTube! :p

Oh I got the same bug in a different place - and in mid fall. It's in the multi pick up room/s near the last pick up. I missed the jump and instead of falling to her death, she just perches mid air doing just that! Kinda funny. I have no idea how to take screen shots so can't show it here. :eek:

Press the 'Print Screen' or 'Prnt Scrn' button on your keyboard, if you have one. Then open a program like Paint, and paste it in. Then you can save it. Everytime you press 'Print Screen' it saves over the last time you did it on the clipboard. So you have to keep pasting and saving each time you want to make new ones.

Recording programs like Fraps also have a button to take a screenshots. I set mine so when I press 'F10' in game it takes a screenshot and stores in in an allocated folder. This way I can take multiple screenshots in a row without having to keep going back to paint.

TR4ever
28th May 2007, 17:02
UUUUUU....... Thats bad, it will make TRA lose some poits:eek:

NightRain'06
29th May 2007, 01:40
She's stuck in the Matrix. Or..... she's learning to pull the Rewind Time trick ala Prince of Persia but just can't quite grasp it. ;) :D Cool bug !

Seriously, let's hope it's fixed in the full game. :)

RAZMAT
29th May 2007, 02:14
So, I'm not the only one and nor are you lot then lol :p
Thats bad though, I hope CD fixes this.

I use a game-recording program called Fraps. I had it running in the background while I was playing Anniversary, and I just hit a key to record it and stop recording it while playing.
After I exited the game, I used Ulead DVD Movie Factory 3.5 Suite to convert the video Fraps had recorded into a MPEG. The I uploaded it to YouTube! :p

Press the 'Print Screen' or 'Prnt Scrn' button on your keyboard, if you have one. Then open a program like Paint, and paste it in. Then you can save it. Everytime you press 'Print Screen' it saves over the last time you did it on the clipboard. So you have to keep pasting and saving each time you want to make new ones.

Recording programs like Fraps also have a button to take a screenshots. I set mine so when I press 'F10' in game it takes a screenshot and stores in in an allocated folder. This way I can take multiple screenshots in a row without having to keep going back to paint.i got stuck trying to jump off that ledge.she was just jerking around at the top.it took a bit,but, i was able to jerk her out of it.then i got above the bear area and fell into the pit and got a grey screen,where i could access the ring menu but lara was gone.had to start over.
on the printscreen thing.i pressed it during play but it did'nt do anything.i checked in my games folder and did'nt see anything.where do the pics go?and if i have to use the paste thing,do i have to quit the game everytime i want a screenshot.if i open paint,then how do i find any pics from there?

NightRain'06
29th May 2007, 02:36
After you take a screenshot of what you want as the pic, without ending your gameplay, pause it and hold down Alt, press Tab to return to the desktop. Open Windows Paint, click on the Crosshair icon and move the mouse to the blank canvas. Hold down CTRL and press V to paste it (or Right click on the mouse and select Paste) and save it somewhere that you can retrieve easily. :)

ETA: A tip: When you're taking screenshots this way, you can only take them one at a time. I am not exactly sure where the computer temporarily stores it until it's pasted in Paint so just keep in mind of this. Otherwise, when you press PrntScrn button twice for example without pasting in Paint and saving the first one, it will be replaced by the second screenshot.