PDA

View Full Version : Future spoilers

Phlip
26th May 2007, 11:09
I want to know weather you're going to limit the amount of spoilers you're gonna watch.

I'm just gonna watch official trailers and look at screenshots. Just not gameplay videos since they show you what to do and that would really ruin it IMO. ****

So are you gonna limit yourself to spoilers in future?

Atheist
26th May 2007, 11:52
Well I really wished I did'nt take a peak at the new GLM like I told my self over and over I would'nt.
But at the moment I'm not bothered about seeing new areas and outfits ect.

I just do NOT read any walkthroughs or items locations because that really would spoil it for me.

In future, I proberly will tell my self to not look at any spoilers more than I did this time, but end up looking at them 2x as much! :D

Lo
26th May 2007, 12:34
Although I can fair well understand and appreciate the reasons folk look at spoiler threads, on the whole I tend to avoid the ones that scream 'Walkthrough' or 'Pictures'.

I was actually surprised that GoranAgar didn't pop in a little spoiler warning with his grandma's teeth post - but then again, I'm a psychic so I should have realised :lol: In fact upon reflection, the post's title should have registered as somewhat of a clue :rolleyes:

I basically feel that if you want your money's worth then you have to be both selective and a little cautious as to what you view. Most members are forward-thinking enough and courteous enough to forewarn people that the content may contain spoilers. :)

I have to say that there are few joyous moments in the gaming world that can compare to those experienced when first unwrapping and loading that precious new and much-covetted game and thereafter being thrust into the very beginning of a new adventure - without ever having seen nor read of a single reference nor picture beforehand ;)

thomaswest8t
28th May 2007, 14:31
I dont really care about spoilers,I like to know whats gonna happen next