PDA

View Full Version : Errors when signing up to beta

Comm_Crab
2nd Nov 2013, 10:01
To Whom It May Concern,
I have attempted several times to sign up to the beta, however each time I do it it logs out and gives me a screen saying that there was an error. I am really keen to try the beta as it looks like a very interesting game to play.
I hope that we can work something out.
Kind Regards

hirukaru
3rd Nov 2013, 02:31
Only thing I can come up with is that you are using a browser that isnt up to date or the settings of your browser are bugged.

Can you give more information about your browser?

M3phistopheles
6th Nov 2013, 13:49
i too get a "something went wrong" message when i attempt to register. using the newest (i believe) firefox.

Monkeythumbz
6th Nov 2013, 14:04
i too get a "something went wrong" message when i attempt to register. using the newest (i believe) firefox.

Hi there! When did you try to register?

Shivetyva
17th Dec 2013, 11:51
I am getting the same error. Just now
Using Chrome.

Monkeythumbz
18th Dec 2013, 10:42
I am getting the same error. Just now
Using Chrome.

Please would you report this error to our Tech Support team (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=8821)? They should be able to assist you with this issue.

Please would you also send a screenshot of this error to Nosgothbugs@square-enix.com? Feel free to drop me a PM if they don't get back to you within 48 hours.

Kovaelin
19th Dec 2013, 06:56
It says I've been entered, but I also get the "something went wrong" message on the page where it asks for additional details.

Foxiferous
19th Dec 2013, 10:53
I just got the same error "something has gone wrong" on both chrome and IE, I've emailed the above nosgothbugs and will update if I get anything useful to update with and help others.

Kovaelin
19th Dec 2013, 14:51
I should mention that I also used the Chrome browser.

Foxiferous
19th Dec 2013, 21:51
I've just tried it now and it worked fine on Chrome.

Kovaelin
20th Dec 2013, 17:55
Went back and everything works now. Maybe traffic was causing issues before.

JuniorFisherman
8th Jan 2014, 13:46
Same error here, here's a screenshot
This link was clicked today, from my email, I linked my Steam account and this showed up.

Catakard
8th Jan 2014, 20:56
It failed for me every time until I logged out and logged in with my Square Enix account instead of my Steam account, then it verified and sent the game to my Steam Library

Monkeythumbz
9th Jan 2014, 11:30
We're aware of this issue and are currently working on a fix to resolve it.