PDA

View Full Version : A New Bug!

Joshorty
23rd May 2007, 01:16
WHOOPS I made a mistake in a title:D I hope the mods sees this and can change it to: "A NEW BUG! so sorry:(
Anyway,

Yeah God Of Horus (from www.tombraiderforums.com) had discovered a bug that has been very interesting. Here's his story;):

O.k, so I was playing on Ps2 yesterday, and I jumped toward the water in Ghana, but when I did, I did the swan dive and shotgun thing and I fired a bullet the same time she hit the water. In the water, I tried to resurface, and she swam right out of the water! I come swim in the air! But Lara's eair bar was depleting, so I rushed to TRC and entered the bulletproof cheat. So I swam around the level for a bit. It's pretty fun, and weird. I tried to take picture with my Digital Cam, but it said "No More Internal Memory/Space on Memory Stick 512 MB etc... Really cool bug. I wonder if it works in Bolivia and all the other places where you have water.
And here's how you do it:

O.K, (worked on Ps2)

Enter the Shotgun Cheat (I am assuming you have finished all time trials and have all cheats unlocked)

Dive into the water at the beginning, and as you fall, fire with the shotgun. When you hit the water, Lara will put the gun away, and she will start losing air. Swim upwards and Lara should be swimming in the air!

Now enter the bullet proof cheat, so she won't die.

I'll check it again, as soon as I finish Resident Evil 4. I'm on a Ganado Killing Roll!

And so far, no one can do it:(

Indeed I can do the shotgun and dive thing - here's how:
Clickl here to see (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3kx1wbqEoE)
Very simple and easy.

But the bug so far no one was able to do it. And I assume doing the shotgun+dive can lead to sweet bugs like THIS:
Click here to see (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2OH_911N_k&eurl=)

FLYING AROUND GHANA woould BE COOL! But so far the bug doesn't work for me:( Perhaps it was those once in a lifetime bug:(

Comon tryi t:D

Lo
23rd May 2007, 07:27
I hope more cheats (only for the PC next time lol), spring up!

Thanks for posting that - I love reading about bugs and cheats and using them to my advantage but only once I have played the game in true non-cheating style a few times ;)

Have a look in the Boss thread, I think mine is still the last post in the thread. I found a way of killing Takamoto without either him or Lara moving but I am not sure if that was a fluke also because I am still on my first play of the game and haven't tried it again :)

Joshorty
23rd May 2007, 11:46
O sick:D you gotta give me the link to that:D 'cause I'm gonna go to school now LOL I would've looked it at it myself though;)

Lo
23rd May 2007, 11:58
O sick:D you gotta give me the link to that:D 'cause I'm gonna go to school now LOL I would've looked it at it myself though;)

Here you go ;)

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61292&page=2

Phlip
23rd May 2007, 15:30
Yes, I read that at TRF. :rolleyes:

Lo
23rd May 2007, 15:57
Yes, I read that at TRF. :rolleyes:

Well whoever posted it must have copied it if the wording is the same for those are my original shots and a full, more comprehensive instruction was posted on GF also by me.

Those images are all mine - as sent to Stella via E-mail (she mentions my name on the walkthrough) :confused:

Rai
23rd May 2007, 20:19
Oh My Gosh!!! That shotgun + dive is impossible to do! She doesn't draw guns when diving and can't dive with guns out. :eek:

NightRain'06
24th May 2007, 05:12
Like I said, she borrowed that diving-while-shooting bullet time move from Max Payne ! :p

Joshorty
24th May 2007, 11:07
Oh My Gosh!!! That shotgun + dive is impossible to do! She doesn't draw guns when diving and can't dive with guns out. :eek:
It's actually very easy and buggy, I'd say....I was hoping Crystal would fix this up for Anniversary like when she dives, you an draw out your guns easily. But sigh..

To do it:d, just run forward and press the shoot+JUMP button AND following that while holding the two buttons, IMMEDIATELY press the ROLL button and that's it:D

cazzer
24th May 2007, 16:53
I prefer to say that not all bugs are bad.
The ones for GTA are amazing and i think that Legend is no exeption.:cool:

Joshorty
24th May 2007, 21:22
Indeed with Legend:D In fact, I've been meaning to share a new bug you can discuss in THIS LINK (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=646447#post646447):D....

Rai
25th May 2007, 10:38
So you need spaghetti fingers? :lol:

Joshorty
25th May 2007, 19:25
Nope:D

cazzer
26th May 2007, 19:34
lol.
That stick figure diagram was definitely done in paint, though as a method of showing what you mean not a bad idea.:thumbsup:

Joshorty
27th May 2007, 03:21
HECK YEAH LOL it was indeed in paint. Very simple and easy for easy diagams like that - thanks:D