PDA

View Full Version : Just cause will run on a non T&L graphics card read here!

jorgon22
21st May 2007, 14:58
do a search in google for 3danalyze wene you find it download it open up the program click select choose the start .exe (Icon) for the game.If you have a non T&L graphics chipset
(MINE)intel 915gm chipset
or any other non T&L complient card
tick these boxes
Emulate hw TnL Caps
Emulate pixel shader caps
and tick the box disable textures

And your done click run and enjoy Just Cause
if this dosent work put a post in this thread and i will try and help
I only found out how to do this yesterday so i will keep trying to edit this thread to help achieve maximum performance

:D :D ;) ;) ;) :D :D

primer
7th Jun 2007, 21:17
That is right 3D analyze does make that game work with integrated graphics. I also found out with my pci nvidia geforce 6200 256MB PCI card you get blue artifacts in the sky, when I took out it out of my PC I had no glitches why is that. Nvidia driver 81.95 and latest same thing. Is my card faulty ???

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

aallison05
4th Nov 2007, 22:30
I get the error, "Pixel Shader Creation Failed" over and over again when I try and start Just Cause. I am using a Mobility Radeon 7500.

jorgon22
25th Dec 2007, 12:15
Have you got the latest driver updates for your card if you havent update and try again

jorgon22
25th Dec 2007, 12:25
That is right 3D analyze does make that game work with integrated graphics. I also found out with my pci nvidia geforce 6200 256MB PCI card you get blue artifacts in the sky, when I took out it out of my PC I had no glitches why is that. Nvidia driver 81.95 and latest same thing. Is my card faulty ???

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Usually graphic companies intel ect. have web pages telling you which games work with your graphics card find just cause and see if you card is compatible if it isnt or they say it'll work but with texture faults they might know of a patch or update that will solve this

Skibiliano
26th Dec 2007, 18:10
"pixel shader creation error"
GeForce4 Mx 420 is my Graphic thing. it's updated to it's latest version.
4 boxes ticked,
from directX things
Disable textures
and pixel etc things
and then the opengl disable textures.

primer
30th Dec 2007, 00:27
I also found out with my pci nvidia geforce 6200 256MB PCI card you get blue artifacts in the sky

Just Cause problem:

With my pci graphics card 6200 i get blue artifacts in sky.

when i take out the graphics card and go back to integrated graphics then i do not get artifacts okay.