PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Tattoo Ideas??

Jewlz420420420
21st May 2007, 03:59
Hey im looking for a tomb raider logo to have tattooed onto my back.. if anyone can find a old school tomb raider logo i would like that very much make sure it will be big enough to have it on my back.. Thanks ttyl :) :)

Treeble
21st May 2007, 12:38
Several of them here:

http://www.tombraideranniversary.com/logos2.asp

Good luck with that. I myself have a couple of Tomb Raider tattoos. :)

ditom
21st May 2007, 12:49
I want to have face of Lara on my back!

Mertz523
21st May 2007, 15:34
I actually have three ideas for tattoos for me, but am chicken to get them. :( One would be the newly designed Scion from Anniversary. The second would be the Triangle of Light with the All Seeing Eye in the center from the first film. I have a keychain like that, and I love it to death. The third isn't Tomb Raider, but the logo from Batman Begins. LOVE that logo, and I'd get that in between my shoulder blades. The Scion, I don't know, maybe on my calf. The Triangle, ummmm :scratch: ...

Hey, Treeble? I went searching through the threads to see if you posted pics of your tattoos, but the links don't work anymore. Could you either upload again or just describe them for me? I'm interested in seeing what you have. Saw the back of your neck, that link still works, but I think you said you have one on your calf and on your shoulder?

Laura Croft
21st May 2007, 19:06
I was thinking of getting the Scion tattooed on my right wrist or ont he back of my neck. Not sure which place though. And a black and white version of the Scion too. A tribute to the game that got me addicted. :D

Treeble
21st May 2007, 21:12
Hey, Treeble? I went searching through the threads to see if you posted pics of your tattoos, but the links don't work anymore. Could you either upload again or just describe them for me? I'm interested in seeing what you have. Saw the back of your neck, that link still works, but I think you said you have one on your calf and on your shoulder?

I've got one of the first renders of Legend on my leg (curiously the same position as the Anniversary cover) and the backneck tattoo Lara features on her goth outfit:

http://www.larashome.com/forums/uploads/post-10-1172614086.jpg
http://treeble.larashome.com/tattoo2.jpg

Yeah, you can tell I'm not very good as a model. :p

Mertz523
21st May 2007, 21:26
Cool. Thanks Treeble. That one on your leg is really good. Very talented artist you found.

Perhaps someday I will get the cajones to get a tattoo or three. I really want the three I mentioned, and I know a buddy from HS would do an excellent job on them if I choose to go through with them. I'm really fair skinned so I don't know how my skin would react to such an experience and if they would heal properly. My significant other has 5 tattoos, 3 of which are cartoon characters.

:lmao: about your modeling comment.

Jewel
22nd May 2007, 01:46
Treeble said:
I myself have a couple of Tomb Raider tattoos.Nice!

Jewlz...I like the red, yellow and blue TRLR one in the provided link.

NightRain'06
22nd May 2007, 04:00
Treeble... Looking at the pic of Lara on your calf, I feel jealous !

I'd like to have a Lara face tattoo right on my chest where my heart is. Why ? She's my one and only love...... :scratch:
Does that mean I'm weirdly obssessed ? I don't think so ! :lol:

I'm more than of age to get tattoos but don't have any. If I had the courage and the money to do so, I would definitely like to get it as my first and only tatoo before I become too old. If not, I can always use a marker and draw a bad version of her face but then that would be tedious. :lmao: