PDA

View Full Version : Keyblade Discussions

member_10078668
24th Jul 2012, 23:35
Mine are so OP /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif:

fc06.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/a/c/... (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/a/c/Keyblade___Darkfire_by_ZeroRaptor.jpg)
Darkfire
ATK 13
STR 11
MP -3
Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to use Dark Firaga when equipped.

fc06.deviantart.net/fs18/i/2007/176/0/d/... (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs18/i/2007/176/0/d/Keyblade___Firestorm_by_ZeroRaptor.jpg)
Firestorm
ATK 12
STR 10
MP +3
Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to freely use Firaga without spending MP.

fc03.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/9/0/... (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/9/0/Keyblade___Venom_Splash_by_ZeroRaptor.jpg)
Venom Splash
ATK 9
STR 6
MP +4
Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to freely use Graviga without spending MP. Good chance of casting Bio on the target when used as a melee weapon.

fc00.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/3/3/... (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/176/3/3/Keyblade___Sparkplug_by_ZeroRaptor.jpg)
Sparkplug
ATK 10
STR 7
MP -4
Special Abilities: Allows the wielder to freely use Thundaga without spending MP.

fc01.deviantart.net/fs17/i/2007/165/8/9/... (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs17/i/2007/165/8/9/Keyblade___Old_Fossil_by_ZeroRaptor.jpg)
Old Fossil (colors pending)
ATK 10
STR 9
MP 0
Special Abilities: Doubles the fighting power of the wielder if low on health.

fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/124/1/a/... (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/124/1/a/Keyblade___PenDragon_by_ZeroRaptor.jpg[/img)
Pendragon (color and stats pending)

FrozenReine
25th Jul 2012, 02:13
Never given mine stats, however I have made a few keyblades...only one of them has decent, updated art, though.

fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/042/a/e/... (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/042/a/e/fear_not_falling_by_winter_oneechan-d4p7ijh.jpg) -Fear Not Falling

Seargentmickey
31st Jul 2012, 18:20
what's the rules of this forum? please forgive me, i can't upload more than one pic yet,but as to the stats and stuff can y'all tell me the rules of it? also i'm interested in posting keypblade designs.

FrozenReine
31st Jul 2012, 18:51
what's the rules of this forum? please forgive me, i can't upload more than one pic yet,but as to the stats and stuff can y'all tell me the rules of it? also i'm interested in posting keypblade designs.

I'm not sure where the forum rules are listed, though using the forum search should help fix that...

All the links that have been shown so far are to images of the Keyblades on deviantArt, so there really isn't a limit. As for stats, these are just fan-created Keyblades, whoever created them can decide their stats, but considering I didn't post stats on mine, I don't think they have to have stats. We're just posting fanmade Keyblades we've come up with.

That being said, more on-topic, here's a better image of Fear Not Falling: fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/211/4/a/... (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/211/4/a/fear_not_falling__again__by_winter_oneechan-d5987ri.jpg)

Seargentmickey
1st Aug 2012, 12:04

I'm not sure where the forum rules are listed, though using the forum search should help fix that...

All the links that have been shown so far are to images of the Keyblades on deviantArt, so there really isn't a limit. As for stats, these are just fan-created Keyblades, whoever created them can decide their stats, but considering I didn't post stats on mine, I don't think they have to have stats. We're just posting fanmade Keyblades we've come up with.

That being said, more on-topic, here's a better image of Fear Not Falling: fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/211/4/a/... (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/211/4/a/fear_not_falling__again__by_winter_oneechan-d5987ri.jpg)

nice keyblade, though i must admit it should be used by either kairi,namine, or aqua. as for deviant art, if i want to post,then i'll have to remember my password. thanks for the info,by the way. i've drawn a couple of keyblades, but i need to take pictures of them so i can post them to deviant art,and link em here, as for this site i can only use forums and send messages,also if anyone needs me to draw something, i'm willing to work on it.

FrozenReine
2nd Aug 2012, 00:08
nice keyblade, though i must admit it should be used by either kairi,namine, or aqua. as for deviant art, if i want to post,then i'll have to remember my password. thanks for the info,by the way. i've drawn a couple of keyblades, but i need to take pictures of them so i can post them to deviant art,and link em here, as for this site i can only use forums and send messages,also if anyone needs me to draw something, i'm willing to work on it.

Haha, it was actually designed specifically for one of my own characters that ended up in a Kingdom Hearts roleplay. Every aspect of it relates back to her...I probably should have mentioned that earlier, lol. I only have one I've come up with that wasn't designed for one specific character, and I can't draw it because I had to go and make its design overly complicated.

Seargentmickey
2nd Aug 2012, 22:14

Haha, it was actually designed specifically for one of my own characters that ended up in a Kingdom Hearts roleplay. Every aspect of it relates back to her...I probably should have mentioned that earlier, lol. I only have one I've come up with that wasn't designed for one specific character, and I can't draw it because I had to go and make its design overly complicated.

well,then describe what you want it to be able to do(i.e. how long it is) just tell me what you want about it and what you want it to look like,and i'll draw it for you,and you're welcome in advance.

FrozenReine
4th Aug 2012, 01:56
well,then describe what you want it to be able to do(i.e. how long it is) just tell me what you want about it and what you want it to look like,and i'll draw it for you,and you're welcome in advance.

Thank you for the offer, but I can't say I'll take you up on it. In my own opinion, I made Last Light overly complicated design wise, and I'm somewhat wary of handing the design over to someone else after taking the time to get the image in my head and writing out a description that fits it well enough to use effectively in a roleplay. Again, thank you for the offer, though.

Seargentmickey
5th Aug 2012, 13:44

Thank you for the offer, but I can't say I'll take you up on it. In my own opinion, I made Last Light overly complicated design wise, and I'm somewhat wary of handing the design over to someone else after taking the time to get the image in my head and writing out a description that fits it well enough to use effectively in a roleplay. Again, thank you for the offer, though.

you're welcome,winter, but i think,it still shall be fantastic,also, i will be looking foreward to future designs, i just want to say though, you are a great artist.

Kevin_Keyblade
17th Aug 2012, 15:49
My favorite Keyblades are:
-Ultima Weapon (KH2, BBS, KH3D Versions)
-Winner's Proof
-X-Blade
-Crown Unlimit
-Fenrir
-Sleeping Lion
-Two Become One
-No Name
-Kingdom Key

These are my favorites! What are your favorite Keyblades? :D

member_10829610
17th Aug 2012, 16:22
I like Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Fenrir, & Sleeping Lion.

FinalFantasy107
17th Aug 2012, 19:46
My favorite Keyblades are:
-Ultima Weapon (KH2, BBS, KH3D Versions)
-Winner's Proof
-X-Blade
-Crown Unlimit
-Fenrir
-Sleeping Lion
-Two Become One
-No Name
-Kingdom Key

These are my favorites! What are your favorite Keyblades? :D

Those are my favorites.

FireIceGal28
18th Aug 2012, 01:14
My is the Oblivion keyblade.

Kevin_Keyblade
18th Aug 2012, 12:41
My is the Oblivion keyblade.

Wow cool!

member_10628951
18th Aug 2012, 17:40
X-blade, Oblivion, Ultima, Sleeping Lion and Ends of the Earth Keyblade.

WrathWolf
18th Aug 2012, 18:56
My favorites kyeblades are:

<ul>
Fenrir
Kingdom
Ultima Weapon (KH2)
X-Blade
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
[/list]

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 21:52
If you could own a keyblade which would you chose?
Power or looks or even Abilities ?

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 21:53
Oathkeeper for me.... Kairi gave it and it come with a good ability averge power

member_10751449
8th Feb 2013, 22:03
Circle of life keyblade because I love lion king!

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 22:11
Circle of life keyblade because I love lion king!

so does Nomura!

B.I.R.Link94
9th Feb 2013, 21:11
I would take the X-blade itself, why? Because I feel that I'm mostly using both light and darkness

member_10751449
9th Feb 2013, 23:43
I would take the X-blade itself, why? Because I feel that I'm mostly using both light and darkness

Reminds me of konami's "X blades" and "Blades of time"

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 08:45

Reminds me of konami's "X blades" and "Blades of time"

eh X-blade had power i didnt like the form....what was up with the way it exploded at the end there?

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 08:47
Ok according the the kingdom Hearts lore the X-blade was broken and split 7 of light 13 of darkness..... it was recreated when Ven/Vanitas joined together so is there 26 darknesses and 14 lights now?

haji
10th Feb 2013, 10:23
i want the oblivon keyblade its cool looking and very powerful

Zench-XIII
10th Feb 2013, 11:28
The clash of a heart of pure light and and a heart of pure darkness was an alternative method Xehanort tried to use to summon the X-Blade. The 7 lights and 13 darknesses remain unchanged.

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 11:43
sounds about right.... any guesses on the 13 darknesses? Xigbar, young Xehanort, Saix, Ansem, Xenmas...

Ryutim
10th Feb 2013, 15:02
I'd have to get the road to dawn keyblade, it looks freaking awsome, and the ballance between darkness and light is awsome too. The only thing I don't like about it is the low stats that it has in DDD, when it really deserves stats comparable to an ultima weapon.

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 15:39
I'd have to get the road to dawn keyblade, it looks freaking awsome, and the ballance between darkness and light is awsome too. The only thing I don't like about it is the low stats that it has in DDD, when it really deserves stats comparable to an ultima weapon.

i will agree i also like that keyblade and it deserves higher stats

717scs
11th Feb 2013, 22:59
I would like to have Two Become One. This keyblade is awesome and it has a great balance between light and darkness.

edward.busch.18
12th Feb 2013, 08:19
I would like to have Two Become One. This keyblade is awesome and it has a great balance between light and darkness.

Yeah! I love that Keyblade!

edward.busch.18
13th Feb 2013, 09:41
Even though many keyblades channel darkness.... only 1 introduced so far is from the realm of darkness.... do you know which one?

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 00:39
Wasn't it that one that Mickey had at the end of KH1?

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 00:54
Yes the Kingdom Key D is the ONLY keyblade from the realm of darkness yet to be seen

Leaferian-379423
15th Feb 2013, 00:57
Yes. Ryutim. King Mickey's keyblade 'Kingdom Key D', which he wields from the end of KH1 and on, is a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness. From what I understand, all of the other Keyblades we've seen are pretty much Keyblades of the Realm of Light. The 'Keyblade of People's Hearts' and one or two others are Keyblades of Heart, which I gather or sort of the in-between kind.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:01
stole my thunder my next qustion was gonna be "we all know the realm of light keyblades, and the realm of darkness keyblade , but what is the third family?" lol The keyblade of peoples heart.....what class is the X-blade?

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:17
It would probably fall into the third catagory, except that the original X-blade was actually the one that all the other keyblades were based off of, so it's kind of in a catagory all it's own (I think).

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:23
yeah im kinda leaning toward it being the Only keyblade of both realms of perfect harmony of light and darkness. one without the other but as mans heart swallowed in darkness battled for it .... the darkness over powered the light causing the X-blade to shatter and Kingdom hearts to be swallowed by darkness....lol i like telling stories

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:28
Yeah, supposedly, using the X-blade is the only way to get to the real Kingdom Hearts.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:31
yeah those fake kingdom hearts kinda didnt do enough for those using its power.... *cough, cough* ansem* cough cough* Xenmas*

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:39
Lol, would you like a cough drop or something?

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:44
lol yes Kingdom hearts flavored please..... I will show those bad guys how to use unlimited power...

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 22:48
Lol, yeah, just make sure to read the evil overlord list, and never get caught monologuing (you can still do it, just don't get caught).

edward.busch.18
16th Feb 2013, 00:48
AH yes! monologuing.... I remember when I was but a Youth when i heard the lore of the Keyblade war, it caught my eye you see as light and darkness was in harmony.....wait what happen to the good guys?.....Ugh! hey wait ! i wasnt finish talkin......Augh! *pow ching ching FIRA!, CURA! Reflectaga! Bow OUCH! ohg... you may have won this time Warriors of Light but I'll be back!

Leaferian-379423
16th Feb 2013, 01:36
More like Oucharagajagun.

= w=

It actually sounds like the X-blade is a Keyblade of Heart, going by the Birth by Sleep description, which would almost certainly fall into the category of a keyblade between light and darkness. My understanding is that keyblades of heart are supposed to be at least somewhat representative of both people and worlds, in that both of these things are mixtures of light and darkness. Still, it probably is in its own fancy little group. The "This isn't yours, don't touch my shiny things" keyblade group.

edward.busch.18
16th Feb 2013, 01:41
well obviously thier is something more shinier, more powerful and better then your that could be used for bad or good. Bad guy VS good guy 101 class

BoJacX
26th Feb 2013, 17:41
Fenrir, or maybe even the Ultima weapon from KH2 then i would get the ability Glide!!! that would be epic

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 00:18
On my memory card I think i got Ultima on Sora's normal form and Fenrir on Final form to weild both...yes it is epic

Grimoire
16th Apr 2013, 03:55
"Building Sora's Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts) - MAN AT ARMS" (Warning: May Contain Violence) www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPH8Pe5G1p0&feat... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPH8Pe5G1p0&feature=youtu.be)

Bobguy117
16th Apr 2013, 14:08
In order:

No Name

Oathkeeper

Ultima Weapon (Kingdom Hearts 1)

Kingdom Key

Sweet Memories

Two Become One

Oblivion

Lightning_Stryker
30th Apr 2013, 14:04
My favorite is Oblivion! I love the design ^^

UltimaCronos
1st May 2013, 18:34
I honestly love the Oathkeeper/Oblivion dual design, and how they both symbolize what Roxas and Sora have both been through.
Sora relates to Oblivion through his journey into Castle Oblivion, and how he came to forget everything about himself along the way. Roxas relates to it by how he has no clue about his past self, and also how he comes to forget Xion after her death.
Sora relates to Oathkeeper in the promise he made to Kairi to give back her lucky charm, showing their close bond. Roxas relates the same way in his promise to Xion to avenge her death and destroy Kingdom Hearts, setting all the hearts free.
The blades tell their own stories by just a name, and that's why i love them so much. Plus, their designs are sick! :P

WhitePrism
2nd May 2013, 06:32
I honestly love the Oathkeeper/Oblivion dual design, and how they both symbolize what Roxas and Sora have both been through.
Sora relates to Oblivion through his journey into Castle Oblivion, and how he came to forget everything about himself along the way. Roxas relates to it by how he has no clue about his past self, and also how he comes to forget Xion after her death.
Sora relates to Oathkeeper in the promise he made to Kairi to give back her lucky charm, showing their close bond. Roxas relates the same way in his promise to Xion to avenge her death and destroy Kingdom Hearts, setting all the hearts free.
The blades tell their own stories by just a name, and that's why i love them so much. Plus, their designs are sick! :P

Love your reasoning, not just design wise, but purpose wise as well. :)

My favorites personally are Ultima Weapon ( 1st KH version.) and Destiny's Embrace. Mostly since they display my favorite colors though other reasons too. I guess since their designs seem the most peaceful without strife, and yet they're strong weapons.

UltimaCronos
2nd May 2013, 19:15

My favorites personally are Ultima Weapon ( 1st KH version.) and Destiny's Embrace. Mostly since they display my favorite colors though other reasons too. I guess since their designs seem the most peaceful without strife, and yet they're strong weapons.

Yeah true both of those blades have such a design that it shows that true power is hidden on the inside. Looks can decieve, but it is one's heart, their power inside, that makes them strong. Kairi's blade especially shows that. With the support of her friends Riku and Sora, she uses their confidence in battle as her own and as a princess of heart takes her strong will and puts it to the test. Can't wait to see how she becomes a keyblade weiler :D

WhitePrism
2nd May 2013, 21:13

Yeah true both of those blades have such a design that it shows that true power is hidden on the inside. Looks can decieve, but it is one's heart, their power inside, that makes them strong. Kairi's blade especially shows that. With the support of her friends Riku and Sora, she uses their confidence in battle as her own and as a princess of heart takes her strong will and puts it to the test. Can't wait to see how she becomes a keyblade weiler :D

Definitely. I hope Kairi wears my favorite colors in whatever clothes Nomura designs next. XD At least white, lots of it....but she's been wearing it in the older games, so I guess she would still wear it.... but Sora went all black in KH II as his main clothes..;_; Eh, kinda side tracked, but yeah, can't wait to see her playable hopefully.

shinakazami1
14th Aug 2013, 19:30
Hello, my name is shinakazami1 and I'm new KH games' fan. I found many mysteries in KH, but today I will say about King Mickey (By the way: I'm bad in English, sorry).

Do you remember KH: BBS, KH1, KH2, and Re:coded? Good, because it will help you to understand this post :D .
From many wikias you know that King Mickey has two Keyblades: Keyblade Key D

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110202213026/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/d/d4/Kingdom_Key_D_KH.png/480px-Kingdom_Key_D_KH.png
(if I remember good) and Star Seeker
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110202213807/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/1/17/Star_Seeker_KHII.png/480px-Star_Seeker_KHII.png .
But do you know story of this Keyblades :cool: ?

In BBS, Mickey has Star Seeker, which was (maybe) Master Yen Sid's.
http://www.gamedynamo.com/images/galleries/photo/2915/King-Mickey-with-Keyblade.jpg
In KH1 and KH2 he has Keyblade Key D (what happened with SS - Star Seeker- in this 10 years? [ I said that I'm not good in English, sorry) (By the way: I think it's the same like Sora's Keyblade, but who want to listen to me...).
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100627204506/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/f/f2/King_Mickey_in_Kingdom_Hearts.png/640px-King_Mickey_in_Kingdom_Hearts.png
In KH2 Master Yen Sid gave Sora Star Seeker ( :scratch: :nut: ow gosh, I don't know , maybe it's wrong, sorry).
BUT. In KH Re:coded he has again SS
http://www.freewebs.com/upcomingkingdomhearts/Sora%20And%20King%20Mickey.jpg

I want to ask: HOW?
Please write what you think about it in comment. :D I want to know your opinions ;). And sorry for my English, it's SO , SO BAD.
Goodnight for now,
shinakazami1
EDIT: FROM HOUR I WANT TI SUBMIT IT, BUT IT DON'T WANT :( PLEASE INTERNET, PLEASE :worship:

shinakazami1
14th Aug 2013, 19:40
And sorry, it's my first post :scratch: I don't know much about this..... Sorry again for everything

shinakazami1
24th Aug 2013, 15:17
Now it's better - please look at it, PLEEASE and please leave comment. I want to hear 'I knew that/didn't knew this' 'WOW, how did/ Buahahaha, It can't be true' and others. PLEASE :)

Roxas1985
19th Oct 2013, 03:30
http://www.khwiki.net/images/0/0c/%CE%A7-blade_%28Complete%29_KHBBS.png

This is the legendary x-blade. What is currently known about this awesome weapon is that this was the most powerful of all Keyblades, in fact, many Keyblades were made in the image of the original x-blade. It was scattered into twenty pieces and one would need seven pure light and thirteen darknesses to forge this almighty x-blade. It was Xehanort's goal to forge this weapon for over ten years, the gap between Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 1.

The X in this sword look exactly like Sora's default Keyblade, the Kingdom Keyblade. King Mickey has one that's the same shape as Sora's, though his is gold. But what if those two Keyblades were actually two parts of the twenty pieces of the x-blade? What if Sora and Mickey are wielding a piece of the x-blade each? The Keyblades crossed into an X in the x-blade that makes up the handle looks like Sora and Mickey's Kingdom Keyblades, though the latter's is gold.

What to you make of this theory? Do you think Sora and King Mickey are both wielding a piece of the x-blade? Or is it just a coincidence that they bear resemblance to parts of the x-blade?

xSora_04
15th Apr 2014, 04:25
I really like the Oathkeeper. I think it looks amazing and it symbolizes Kairi and Sora's close bond and their promise to one another. Plus its stats aren't bad either.