PDA

View Full Version : trouble with objects

adrian_88
19th May 2007, 11:25
hey,
this thing is really frustrating me,so if anyone could help i'd be really glad.

here's what's happening : i position a door,then i select Switch_type1(or Switch_type2) from Karnak.Was
I set the trigger type as "switch" then in the OCB box for Switch_type1 I enter 2 or for Switch_type2 I enter 3.Then i set the trigger for the door to the same square as the switch.In the PREVIEW,the door and the switch are visible,BUT WHEN I RUN THE PLAYABLE TUTORIAL LEVEL,IN PLACE OF THE SWITCH,I SEE LARA'S LOWER BODY,AND WHEN I APPROACH TOWARDS IT,IT RUNS AWAY AND DISAPPEARS

adrian_88
19th May 2007, 11:44
the exact same thing is happening with some other objects...............for example,i placed the "DEMIGOD" object from CLEOPAL.WAS in the level,then ran it..........and in place of the "DEMIGOD" object i saw lara's lower body,frozen in position..................but all the objects from tut1.was are working as they should

Atheist
19th May 2007, 18:41
:lol:

I have absolutely no idea how to help you, and I'm very sorry, but that sounds hilarious!! :lol: :lol:
Can you record it and upload it to YouTube? Sounds like an interesting bug.

aktrekker
20th May 2007, 00:30
The problem is that you are outputting the level as tut1, but you are using a different wad.
When the level convertor looks at tut1, it will ONLY use the tut1.wad. If you want a different wad, you must rename the wad to tut1, or output your level with the same name as the wad.