PDA

View Full Version : My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts III

Pages : [1] 2

FaythsDream
29th Jul 2012, 23:28
Discuss your ideas and thoughts on Kingdom Hearts III here in this thread.
------------------------------------

Rinoa cuz I read some where that they had a fan drawing contest and who ever drew the best fan outfitt for a FF character and some girl drew Rinoa with a great outfitt and they were going to use it for KHII and put Rinoa in it but they probly didn't cuz of time retrictions,but maybe they already thought about it cuz I also read some where else that at the end of KHII Squall(Leon) gets a letter with a wing symbol on it (suposedly from Rinoa)

Can members of this site collaberate and brainstorm to convince Square-Enix to put the characters we love in KH plz.*

FaythsDream
29th Jul 2012, 23:33
Rinoa cuz I read some where that they had a fan drawing contest and who ever drew the best fan outfitt for a FF character and some girl drew Rinoa with a great outfitt and they were going to use it for KHII and put Rinoa in it but they probly didn't cuz of time retrictions,but maybe they already thought about it cuz I also read some where else that at the end of KHII Squall(Leon) gets a letter with a wing symbol on it (suposedly from Rinoa)

Can members of this site collaberate and brainstorm to convince Square-Enix to put the characters we love in KH plz.

"My dreams and hounor they're yours now."

new_tradition
29th Jul 2012, 23:48
This is the North American fan board. The NA branch really can't do much with actual game content. All that stuff is decided by the Japanese branch. North America just localizes the game for distribution.

Bluehurricane11
29th Jul 2012, 23:52
I would put well... genisis

Lightning_Stryker
30th Jul 2012, 21:55
I'm hoping that Lightning from FFXIII makes it in a KH game, but Rinoa would be cool too.

FreshLemonade
1st Aug 2012, 10:14
**Please note that I've only played the first two Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 and Birth by Sleep on the PSP, but I've had a refresher on the history of the in between parts. Plus the fact that my ideas are based on the history thread on the top of this general forim and from the basic knowledge of playing the series.**

Now to begin.

On the new game, Dream Drop Distance for the 3Ds, which I believe is about Riku and Sora preparing for the resurrection of Xehanort. This premonition was given to them from an omen from Yen Sid. Since a character from the Kingdom Hearts prelude has a comeback, why not bring back the Keyblade Master, Aqua, but she remains unknown to the players as she wears the same black outfit the Organization 13 wears, or at least similar so that players won't be able to notice her immediately until some big plot twist. As for the other two aspiring Keyblade Wielders, Terra and Ventus, I still have no clear idea of a role they would play in this story. Though, my idea is that Aqua would be investigating how Xehanort would return or something to that extent. Since she's had an encounter with Ansem the Wise, Aqua may know some sort of information that would be crucial to aid Sora and his friends. On another note, King Mickey, as he explores through out the worlds, may encounter Aqua.

**Another note. I have not played Dream Drop Distance, nor do I plan to because I do not own a Nintendo 3Ds**

After the events of Dream Drop Distance, probably just a couple of months maybe, Sora and Riku would be in Destiny Islands in the island where they have spent their time in Kingdom Hearts 1, with Riku and Sora sitting on the long bent palm tree and Kairi standing by the base of the tree. At this point, the trio are just watching the sunset when Riku breaks the silence by recollecting the events that have occured and mentions that he misses the times when the three are just playing around on the island before making plans to set sail on a raft. Sora joins in, "It's ironic. The three of us just wanted to have a simple adventure to see the other worlds that are out there and end up on a long journey to save them," He looks towards Kairi's deep blue eyes and places his hand on hers, "As long as I'm with you two, I'll always feel at home." "Well it's not over yet, there's one more thing that we have to finish," Riku continues and Sora nods his head, "I know."

As for Sora's Disney buddies, Donald and Goofy, Goofy retires as Captain of the Royal Guard and moves with Leon and the others in Radiant Garden. Donald, too, retires but still resides in Disney Castle. King Mickey hires more guards for training against all creatures of the dark, and hires another Captain of the Royal Guard (more information later). A new recruit, named Aero (more information later), joins the Royal Guard. As part of every recruit training, all recruits will have to demonstrate their skills via trials: Mock Battle, Obstacle Course, and Basic Magic Demonstration. After observing Aero,the Captain places the recruit under his command. It seems that there is a rogue figure going around the worlds, according to Aero's briefing. The Captain convinces the recruit that the figure is a key suspect who'll aid xehanort's return. What Aero doesn't know is that the Captain is actually the one who was aiding the Heartless, and the Captain needed to stop Aqua from finding out, but obviously, Aero doesn't know until it is already too late. By following the command, Aero has bid his Captain enough time to ressurect Xehanort.

Now this may sound a bit crazy but please bear with me, when Sora released his heart in Hallow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts 1 to save Kairi, Ventus' heart, that was passed on to Sora after the events of Birth by Sleep, has returned Ventus, but he still hasn't fully recovered. One of my ideas for him is to help Sora and friends in the final battle of Xehanort and stops Xehanort from engulfing all the worlds into darkness.

Another idea for Ventus, instead of miraculously being revived, is to have him talk to Sora through his heart to give some advice and insight. This would be helpful to hone Sora's powers. Plus, Xehanort could still be in the Terra-Xehanort state, and Ventus would call out to Sora, "Save him. He's still inside." Or something to that matter. With this idea, the possibility of saving Terra is eminent.

Now for past villains, Pete is the only one in mind, but he stopped working for the Heartless. As for Maleficent, they can bring her back I guess for controlling the Heartless against Sora, but she would be just annoying to beat up again. Though, I won't hold my breath for her not to come back.

I know I've mentioned Leon and his friends, but I don't know any role they may take. Those guys could help hold off the Heartless as Sora, Donald, Goofy, maybe Aqua, and Aero, fights off Xehanort. I forgot to mention Goofy. Well, Sora will obviously visit Radiant Gardens, and he will meet Goofy and inform him of the trouble that is going on. In addition, the Royal Guards's main role is to protect the worlds from the Heartless so the others may encounter them on their journey.

After the end of the biggest battle yet, Aero, the new recruit in case you forgot, and Aqua hunt down the Captain and arrest him.

I know I didn't mention the worlds that the main characters would visit, except for Radiant Gardens, it's because the protagonists would probably visit the same worlds in the previous Kingdom Hearts games. The only new Disney world I can think off is probably Princess and the Frog for some reason. Though it wouldn't be bad to go canoeing down the river.

New Characters time!

I know I've laid out a couple of new characters, and it's because I want Square Enix to make full original Kingdom Hearts characters instead of borrowing from Final Fantasy or Disney, no offense.

The Captain of the Royal Guard, one of his ancestors took part of the Keyblade War who wanted to make the X(Ki)-blade. I have not given this man a name yet, because I can't think of anything fitting. Anyways, this man wants to create Kingdom Hearts (like any other villains Sora has encountered) and this is one of his motives for aiding Xehanort's ressurection in secret. I may have not mentioned this, but with Aero tracking down Aqua, the Captain was able to do his evil work in the dark. He is a tall man, probably in the 30s to 40s, with hair similar to Ansem the Wise but shorter and of darker color. He has a dark brown eyes, and he has a handle-bar mustache, not I'm just kidding. No handle-bar mustache. He wears a half mask that covers the bottom of his face, the one Kakashi from Naruto has. The Royal Guard uniform is very similar to that of the British Royal Guards, without the hat, and the buckle on the white belt that wraps around their waist has the Mickey Mouse symbol. He is a calm and serious person, so that it is hard to detect what he's feeling, which is perfect for hiding his true intentions of sending Aero out. He is a strong fighter with a simple double-edged sword. He takes a fighting stance as similar to a Kendo stance, but his style of fighting is similar to Master Eraqus, quick and precise. He does not use any magic of any sort, but engulfs himself in darkness to gain more speed and power.

Aero, for some reason see a little bit of Roxas-Ventus look, but I don't want another look-alike since he'll be an original look. He's going to have short brown hair, with the same color of hair as Sora but not the same style. Since he's just a recruit, he doesn't have the same uniform as the other Royal Guards. He is wearing a fitting red and orange sweater, the kind with a long zipper on the middle. The color red starts at top and moves down to the middle where the rose-red color fades into sunset-orange and that orange goes all the way down on the sweater. The sweater is open with the zipper on the top of the sweater so that the opening takes the shape of a triangle. The under shirt is a simple white shirt, and Aero is wearing baggy shorts that goes down to his knees. The color of his shorts is dark-red, but not as dark as maroon. He is a very obedient, which explains why he followed his order. Aero takes a personality of being fair and kind-hearted. He takes the same attitude as Ventus of wanting to jump ahead in battle. His style of fighting is quick-flowing attacks like Ventus, but is a quick and relentless when fighting in mid-air. He uses some magic in battle, but not long-range magic. He prefers to use close range magic like barrier for defense and thunder.

My idea for the gameplay is to have three characters to play as similar to the gameplay in Birth by Sleep where every character has a different story than the other, but ultimately, leading to the same end. Though, I did have an idea where at certain points of the game, the character switches. The only thing that gets carried on to another character is muney and the player's combat level. So if you're playing as Sora and reached level 8, when you swithch off to Aero, he'll be level 8 too. Now going on this, the three playable characters are: Sora, Aero, and Aqua.

Another thing, I was thinking of having multiple endings depending on the choices a player makes, instead of having a linear game, which isn't completely bad, but it allows some more freedom of choice.

So these are my ideas for Kingdom Hearts 3. Please comment and critcize respectfully as I've drained out my idea box doing this contentedly since Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite stories of all time. If anything sounds a bit too crazy and unlikely, please don't be disrespectful in pointing it out.

**EDIT as of Aug. 3, 2012**

I had a lightbulb one night.

I was thinking of having some sort of gun, or some sort of long-range weapon like Braig's crossbow. Another idea is having a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for the main consoles, PS3 and Xbox 360. This would have the first and second Kingdom Hearts games on these consoles, maybe also having the games from the smaller consoles.

Back onto Kingdom Hearts 3. I was thinking somewhere on the lines of Silent Hill where each protagonists have to go through some sort of personal nightmare. It would be just one world, but every character experiences it differently. For example, Sora may have to go through a long hallway, but Riku would see that as a curving and winding maze of rooms.

Tell me your response

FinalFantasy107
1st Aug 2012, 10:18
How about since Roxas is Sora's nobody that they Split due to some Un natrual thing and they have to fight together in order to survive.

Seargentmickey
1st Aug 2012, 11:48
How about since Roxas is Sora's nobody that they Split due to some Un natrual thing and they have to fight together in order to survive.

that's a very creative idea,as much as i'd love it,but maybe there can be more added to both of these posts to make it interesting,but honestly not a word of the mention riku has been in it,perhaps kairi? and why just three different characters to play? perhaps one would like to play as roxas as well, or maybe mickey, what of that? and the odds of Aqua returning from the realm of darkness? both ansem the wise,and riku have done it,so why wouldn't aqua? perhaps an expansion to the story, or maybe connection to the series and explains more detail to it? what about some other characters that have been seen before? i thought i wouldn't post but, the first post on this thread got me interested. and another thing what if keyblade armor and such return? perhaps there are many modes to this story as is the last parts, my head is spinning with many possible ideas,but the person who made the first seven has the final say,so if i were him? well i would certainly bring characters in,but i'd find a way to connect them all to eachother, and the story; also i'd bet there would be elaborate courses/ challenges to kh3

FreshLemonade
1st Aug 2012, 12:39
I thank both of your comments, as for Riku, well I was never really fond of him, but I respect him as a friend for Sora, no offense. Plus, this is just a base from my ideas just surging out of control. Honestly in my opinion, I don't find Roxas being somewhere in this series since I think he's finally somewhere happy with his friends: Axel and Namine and such. Not that they aren't important, but it just seems they have no role. Mickey would be a great playable character, since he's already traveling around the worlds. Kairi, well to me, she's just a love interest to Sora, but maybe Square Enix could make her a more, shall we say, "stronger" person. I don't know, but maybe she can help Mickey in organizing the Guards. Keyblade armor would be a nice addition, instead of just getting weapons to be stronger, the armor would help increase defense against the harder Heartless. I was thinking about the mini-ships that Terra, Ventus, and Aqua used to travel through each world could have some more use, as in actual battle use. I think this should also have some puzzles and riddles so that players would have to think more. Also, every character will find a way to connect to each other, like the ending part of Birth by Sleep.

Again, thanks for the comments and I appreciate the extra ideas coming in.

Seargentmickey
1st Aug 2012, 14:05
I thank both of your comments, as for Riku, well I was never really fond of him, but I respect him as a friend for Sora, no offense. Plus, this is just a base from my ideas just surging out of control. Honestly in my opinion, I don't find Roxas being somewhere in this series since I think he's finally somewhere happy with his friends: Axel and Namine and such. Not that they aren't important, but it just seems they have no role. Mickey would be a great playable character, since he's already traveling around the worlds. Kairi, well to me, she's just a love interest to Sora, but maybe Square Enix could make her a more, shall we say, "stronger" person. I don't know, but maybe she can help Mickey in organizing the Guards. Keyblade armor would be a nice addition, instead of just getting weapons to be stronger, the armor would help increase defense against the harder Heartless. I was thinking about the mini-ships that Terra, Ventus, and Aqua used to travel through each world could have some more use, as in actual battle use. I think this should also have some puzzles and riddles so that players would have to think more. Also, every character will find a way to connect to each other, like the ending part of Birth by Sleep.

Again, thanks for the comments and I appreciate the extra ideas coming in.

that's a good idea too,but what of xion? i've seen a cutscene where she and namine flashed between as though they were in a sense the same person. why not keep with the keyblade equipment,and keychains as well,but make new kinds of enemies,and make the story elaborate? i agree as with the puzzles,riddles and such.the mini ships do have their parts too, though i think the land of departure should return. but i feel like these are missing something but i can't point out what it is,and no worries,none offense taken.

FreshLemonade
1st Aug 2012, 20:15
I thought Xion was destroyed by Roxas in 358/2 Days...

As for new enemies, maybe the Captain of the Royal Guard convinces the other guards to go against King Mickey, and the King would have to flee to another world, possibly Radiant Gardens. It's a simple conspiracy thing right there, if that's what you mean by being more elaborate.

The Royal Guards would be a different enemy, though they won't spawn out of nowhere. Instead, the Guards would have set positions in an area, and defeating them, renders the Guards unconscious. And I don't want to see the posibility of killing them. That's just... too gruesome for Kingdom Hearts.

I also agree on the Land of Departure to return, but it should be a deserted, ruined place after being destroyed. Maybe the reason for going back there is too look up some information on Xehanort, his return, and the Heartless, or something to that matter. The problem, the Royal Guards have already searched there, and destroyed any useful books. Surprising twist, Master Eraqus' spirit still resides in the area, and he gives out a location where they might find the source to stop Xehanort.

Thanks again for the comment. It allows me to think more critically.

member_10573511
1st Aug 2012, 20:35
I would just like to state im currently playing dream drop distance, and most of the organization are now human, including axel, and most of them decide to side with sora and his friends. Riku becomes a keyblade master while sora does not and i believe ventus and aqua are both rescued in by the end of this game. I would like to say however that the captain of the guard character sounds incredibly interesting as a new protagonist, and i do like the physical attributes you gave him. Also, the number 7 comes up alot in the games, and there are already 7 keyblade wielders for the light: Sora, riku, kairi, mickey, ventus, aqua, terra. So a new protagnoist might just complicate things.

FreshLemonade
2nd Aug 2012, 10:11
Like I said, I do not own a 3Ds so I won't be able to know exactly what's up in these new games. Though, I try to read the manga to catch up a little bit.

Anyhoo, I didn't know most of the Organization 13 have become human. Also, I'm a bit confused as to why Sora isn't a Keyblade Master, while Riku does. Is it because Riku was suppposed to be the original Keyblade Wielder in the first game, but the Keyblade chose Sora because Riku succumbed into darkness?

Thanks for the comment on the new characters, but the Captain of the Guard isn't a new protagonist. He's an antagonist like Braig in Birth by Sleep. He's just there to stop the plans of the Keyblade Wielders, and assist Xehanort. On the other character, Aero I believe you were mentioning, isn't a Keyblade Wielder. Would his position of not being a Keyblade Wielder complicate the story? It might, I guess, but probably not a whole lot. Sorry if I hadn't made those clear enough, I was surging a lot ideas when I was writing all of these down.

Thanks again for the comments, and I hope more people will get to see this and place more input to the story and to my ideas.

Zwind3
2nd Aug 2012, 10:55
I think Kairi is going to be a keyblade wielder because I watched the secret ending of Kingdom Hearts 3d Drop Distance. I don't own a 3ds but I have been watching some walkthroughs. I have some ideas but not a lot. You have great ideas though because I could never think of that much even if I tried too. I sure hope Aqua,Ventus, and Terra come back into the story. I know about Aqua and Ven's whereabouts but i'm confused about terra. Once I thought Ansem was Terra but I learned that Xenmas and Ansem were Xeanort's two halves. I hope in the next Kingdom Hearts game that Ventus,Aqua, and Terra will return. When I watched the Kingdom Hearts 3d opening it seems like they might return. I was hoping that Aqua and Ventus would get resqued in the end but I was wrong but they showed Ventus still resting and Aqua still in the darkeness but I got to see the new keyblade wielder.

FreshLemonade
2nd Aug 2012, 12:21
Well, I think Aqua would find a way out like Ansem the Wise and Riku have, but we don't know that until it actually comes out. It would be a good story if she finds a way out. In the secret end of Birth by Sleep, I saw Terra's body, but his hair is white which indicates that Xehanort is inside of him still. So, it would probably be Xehanort gaining full control of Terra's body and the others have to save him somehow. Ventus is the hard part. I don't know if he's ever going to wake up or not, but he may give some advice to Sora if Ventus' heart is still inside of him. Plus, it would be cool to see Kairi able to fight, but I'm not sure she'll be a Keyblade Wielder.

Thank you for the comment and the compliment, and I should watch the walkthroughs on YouTube.

Seargentmickey
2nd Aug 2012, 22:22
Well, I think Aqua would find a way out like Ansem the Wise and Riku have, but we don't know that until it actually comes out. It would be a good story if she finds a way out. In the secret end of Birth by Sleep, I saw Terra's body, but his hair is white which indicates that Xehanort is inside of him still. So, it would probably be Xehanort gaining full control of Terra's body and the others have to save him somehow. Ventus is the hard part. I don't know if he's ever going to wake up or not, but he may give some advice to Sora if Ventus' heart is still inside of him. Plus, it would be cool to see Kairi able to fight, but I'm not sure she'll be a Keyblade Wielder.

Thank you for the comment and the compliment, and I should watch the walkthroughs on YouTube.

there's proof in kh2 that kairi can use a keyblade,and has destroyed numerous heartless by the end of the world that never was.

FreshLemonade
3rd Aug 2012, 07:14
Oh that's right.... It's been a very long time since I've played Kingdom Hearts 2. I just checked that on YouTube, and I just feel a bit dumb about forgetting that one part.

member_10573511
3rd Aug 2012, 13:28
I'm sorry i meant antagonist. All i know right now from dream drop distance is that xehnort has been planning this from the very beginning, and his plan was to use kingdom hearst to turn the organization into copies of himself. xigbar is fully on board with this plan and apparently lea (axel as a human) is training with merlin to use some new power to help sora and riku. the possessed terra is separate from xemnas and the fake ansem heartless. The lines are getting a little blurry, but kairi will definitely become a keyblade master, as yen sid sends riku to go bring her for her mark of mastery test. Sora goes off with donald and goofy to train further so he can pass his test the next time around. Still not sure about the whereabouts of aqua or the status of ventus's heart. Its all getting very confusing but hopefully it'll get resolved. Your ideas are definitely interesting. But i would like to see a return to one playable charater or a group of playable characters who travel together. The drop system is annoying, especially when you're in the middle of a boss battle.

Seargentmickey
3rd Aug 2012, 15:39
I'm sorry i meant antagonist. All i know right now from dream drop distance is that xehnort has been planning this from the very beginning, and his plan was to use kingdom hearst to turn the organization into copies of himself. xigbar is fully on board with this plan and apparently lea (axel as a human) is training with merlin to use some new power to help sora and riku. the possessed terra is separate from xemnas and the fake ansem heartless. The lines are getting a little blurry, but kairi will definitely become a keyblade master, as yen sid sends riku to go bring her for her mark of mastery test. Sora goes off with donald and goofy to train further so he can pass his test the next time around. Still not sure about the whereabouts of aqua or the status of ventus's heart. Its all getting very confusing but hopefully it'll get resolved. Your ideas are definitely interesting. But i would like to see a return to one playable charater or a group of playable characters who travel together. The drop system is annoying, especially when you're in the middle of a boss battle.

i's ok, so what he's an antagontist,big deal,but you know what cheepsy? all that matters about the story is xehenort must be stopped, and yet, i must admitt i do not like vanitas who apparently has control over terra.

member_10573511
3rd Aug 2012, 15:50
no, i accidentally called the captain of the guard a protagnoist in an earlier post. i was just clarifying. and i know about xehanort and all that. but its xehanort who has control of terra's body, not vanitas. vanitas was destroyed by ventus at the end of birth by sleep. thats why vanitas is alseep.

Seargentmickey
3rd Aug 2012, 16:16
no, i accidentally called the captain of the guard a protagnoist in an earlier post. i was just clarifying. and i know about xehanort and all that. but its xehanort who has control of terra's body, not vanitas. vanitas was destroyed by ventus at the end of birth by sleep. thats why vanitas is alseep.

i know,but who cares what the captain of the guard is? also as for vanitas, i wish to show you...

na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts3d/... (/game-kingdomhearts3d/go/article/view/kingdom_hearts_blog/258627/kingdom_hearts_3d_dream_drop_distance_e3_2012_trailer)

member_10573511
3rd Aug 2012, 20:18
All I was saying is that the captain sounds like a cool character. And vanitas isn't inside terra. I've beaten the game, and terra is another xehanort clone. That scene was just a challenge at sora.

FreshLemonade
4th Aug 2012, 22:52
Never mind the Captain of the Guard. As far as it'll go, I doubt any of my original characters would be used in the storyline. Also, can anyone clarify how Xehanort uses Kingdom Hearts to make the Organization into copies of himself?

I find it wierd that Sora isn't already legible enough to try the Mark of Mastery but Kairi can. To my knowledge, it seems that Sora would be more capable being a Keyblade Master than Riku or Kairi after all his fighting against the Heartless and the Organization in previous games.

Seargentmickey
5th Aug 2012, 13:57
Never mind the Captain of the Guard. As far as it'll go, I doubt any of my original characters would be used in the storyline. Also, can anyone clarify how Xehanort uses Kingdom Hearts to make the Organization into copies of himself?

I find it wierd that Sora isn't already legible enough to try the Mark of Mastery but Kairi can. To my knowledge, it seems that Sora would be more capable being a Keyblade Master than Riku or Kairi after all his fighting against the Heartless and the Organization in previous games.

it's simple, he can make incarnations of himself by a long story, of which i shall tell you a bit of, you see, when braig, ienzo,and the rest of the apprentices fell into darkness they regained pyhsical form as nobodies,and in so became connected to xehenort through the darkness somehow,further note how in the final battle of kingdom hearts 2, a battle in the ship there were several of the organizations weapons there all under his control; as for the mark of mastery? sora has a strong heart indeed,but he didn't officially have a keyblade in the first place, there is only two reasons he is capable of such, example one being that he opened his heart to ventus's heart,example 2, riku fell into darkness, and was tricked by both maleficent and xehenort,but chose to return to light through the way to dawn,and he has no plans for revenge,he plans to end xehenort and his plan to drown all the worlds in darkness,but as to why riku became keyblade master? well he acutually took the inheritance ceremony through terra;and a further look into dream drop distance, sora was tricked into falling alseep by xehenort and his cohorts,and that placed ventus in danger,and anyone else connected to him and sora, that is why he needs more traning

member_10573511
5th Aug 2012, 16:06
All i understand now is that the list of people who appear to be the seven lights to fight xehanort's evil thirteen includes mickey, sora, riku, aqua, ventus, kairi... and now axel, who somehow gained use of the keyblade during the events of dream drop distance. keyblade looks cool and he's a great character so im not in any way complaining.

FreshLemonade
5th Aug 2012, 19:08
Thanks for the clarification, Thomas, it really helped. Though, the only thing I have to do is to watch the walkthroughs so I can gain better understanding of the story.

One of my favorite characters has always been Sora because he has the ability to never give up. That's why I was kinda shocked when I heard that he needed more training to be a Keyblade Master. As to why Riku becomes an eligible Keyblade Master, I knew that he was succumbed into darkness and that's why Sora inherited the Keyblade in the first game.

And... Axel gets a Keyblade? What happened to Roxas?

member_10573511
5th Aug 2012, 19:23
roxas is a part of sora. he cant actually come out and help him fight. sora only sees him in this game because he's dreaming the entire time. since terra was corrupted by xehanort, the good guys are down one member so they had to find someone to fill the gap. axel became that guy.

FreshLemonade
6th Aug 2012, 14:54
Thanks that really helps.

I saw the first part o Dream Drop Distance and I saw Roxas in the intro, that's why I was asking. That would be cool to see Axel with the Keyblade, but I still like his dual weapon.

Also, I noticed something. Is it a coincidence that Sora wasn't eligible for the Mark of Mastery like Ventus? Those two seem to have some very similar events happening to them. Like how Sora is dreaming, and Ventus is sleeping... Kinda wierd.

member_10573511
6th Aug 2012, 20:45
that could possibly be a parallel, but ventus wasn't even elligible to take the test because he was too young.

FreshLemonade
7th Aug 2012, 03:01
True, I know that. It just seemed like a coincidence that the two weren't eligible for the exam.

Seargentmickey
11th Aug 2012, 19:02
and so what then do you believe the fate of sora would be?

FreshLemonade
12th Aug 2012, 08:35
Well, I think he'll just go to his normal business of jumping from world to world and try to stop the Heartless and whatnot there. He wouldn't be completely useless in the game, like Ventus, Sora just has to find a way to get stronger in order to help defeat Xehanort. Maybe Sora would be able to connect his heart to Roxas, who's inside of him, and tap into his energy.

What do you guys think?

Seargentmickey
12th Aug 2012, 11:19
Well, I think he'll just go to his normal business of jumping from world to world and try to stop the Heartless and whatnot there. He wouldn't be completely useless in the game, like Ventus, Sora just has to find a way to get stronger in order to help defeat Xehanort. Maybe Sora would be able to connect his heart to Roxas, who's inside of him, and tap into his energy.

What do you guys think?

that's a brilliant idea,except roxas is his nobody,and as i said before,ventus's heart is inside sora's

FreshLemonade
12th Aug 2012, 17:29
Isn't there some sort of connection between Sora and Roxas? Like in the second Kingdom Hearts, Sora had a feeling that he "met" with Hayner, Pence, and Olette before even though it was Roxas who did. So there may be some connection between the two. Also, does Sora ever get memories of Ventus? It would make sense since he has his heart.

OmegaHer0
2nd Sep 2012, 22:37
Very Interesting perspectives, but I have a more interesting one that you might drool over as an addition to your idea. What if Kairi is not really the true princess of heart? What if she is an artificial human acting as the real seventh princess's alternative host to the seventh light in her heart? Have you ever wonder who or what Kairi really is?

Listen to this because this is my idea for the 3rd installation of Kingdom Hearts three. Although my idea's incomplete, I will give you a sample of what's going on.

While King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are looking for Sora and Riku after they both fell from a thin floor, Both of them stumble upon a secret laboratory now realizing that it was Xehanort's personal lab far hidden below radiant garden after they saw his name on a file document. Sora noticed a strange looking photo, Riku Grabbed it and pointed it into a light. Both Sora and Riku were utterly shocked that there are 13 children that all look just like Kairi. Much to Sora's Dismay, Both of them now realized a sinister secret that Xehanort stated it is all part of his plan. That Kairi is not born as a human, but was created artificially. Both of them wanted to tell Kairi and the others what they have seen -- However, if they do that-- they'll both feel like betraying Kairi's trust as in their promise to her of no more secrets. And yet, this is the biggest secret that Sora feel heavy in his heart -- that he would break her heart if he told her what they have seen in that laboratory.

KingdomH
14th Sep 2012, 20:06
Kingdom Hearts has been a classic, celebrating its tenth anniversarry!
What do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be about?
I think it's when Kairi will learn to use the keyblade! What do you think!? ^-^

/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-money-mouth.gif/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

ktbpiano
14th Sep 2012, 20:11
I agree KH3 is going to be awesome and hopefully we get to play as Kairi

Lightning_Stryker
14th Sep 2012, 20:21
That's a new idea. I never thought about playing as Kairi. That'd be really cool and interesting

walter247
14th Sep 2012, 21:24
Could it be true?! Please tell me it's multiplatformed.

member_10829610
16th Sep 2012, 13:34
Probably an end to Xehanort.

ZHZ90_
16th Sep 2012, 14:10
I want KH3 & It'll be the best game of all time.

jaykaybee
23rd Sep 2012, 16:10
I absolutely cannot wait to see what KH3 has in store for all of us! However, I also really hope that Square Enix won't make KH3 the final installment. Although many people seem to complain about the "in-between" titles, I personally love them (especially 358/2 Days and 3D!), and I hope that KH continues for a long time. Does anyone else feel the same way I do? Favorite video game series ever! <3

Rockman22
23rd Sep 2012, 16:27
We'll see.

new_tradition
23rd Sep 2012, 16:48
I just wanna see a restored Terra with long black hair *_*

(and then a tearful reunion with lots of hugs with Aqua and Ven ;A; )

member_10827409
23rd Sep 2012, 17:02
Nice. same here. That will be worth something.

JBJB1029
25th Oct 2012, 01:29
I have ideas for the next Kingdom Hearts Game, for example Maleficent (/wiki/Maleficent), The Queen of Hearts (/The_Queen_of_Hearts), The Queen (/The_Queen) (Grimhilde), Pete (/wiki/Pete), Hades (/wiki/Hades), [Jafar (/wiki/Jafar), Mozenrath (http://aladdin.wikia.com/wiki/Mozenrath), or Sa'luk (http://aladdin.wikia.com/wiki/Sa'luk)], Gaston (http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Gaston_(Beauty_and_the_Beast)), Lady Tremaine (http://www.khwiki.net/Lady_Tremaine), Ursula (/wiki/Ursula), Oogie Boogie (/wiki/Oogie_Boogie), and even Captain Hook (/wiki/Captain_Hook) joining Master Xehanort (/wiki/Master_Xehanort)'s 13 Hearts of Darkness, and also being able to use a Keyblade of Darkness.

member_10718990
25th Oct 2012, 11:00
I have mine too, but, better for me not to say...

OmegaHer0
25th Oct 2012, 14:57
very interesting, but I was wondering what are the worlds in kingdom hearts 3 would be like.

Ryutim
25th Oct 2012, 19:38
*Possible Spoilers*

I don't think that Maleficent would take orders from Xehanort, and the way that he's been doing things, she'd have to give into darkness completely and let him take control of her. I think that she'll still be evil, but like that scene in radient garden in KH2, where Maleficent saved Sora, I think that there'll be some parts where the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now..." will come into play. And who knows, Maleficent might just end up helping to save The World (just so that she can take it over of course, but that's beside the point).

JBJB1029
25th Oct 2012, 23:17
*Possible Spoilers*

I don't think that Maleficent would take orders from Xehanort, and the way that he's been doing things, she'd have to give into darkness completely and let him take control of her. I think that she'll still be evil, but like that scene in radient garden in KH2, where Maleficent saved Sora, I think that there'll be some parts where the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now..." will come into play. And who knows, Maleficent might just end up helping to save The World (just so that she can take it over of course, but that's beside the point).

Not unless Master Xehanort tell Maleficent about the <b style="color: #000000; text-transform: none; line-height: 19.03px; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">&chi;-blade[/b] (http://www.khwiki.net/%CE%A7-blade).

AlmightyPush
26th Oct 2012, 00:53
I feel like the 13 hearts of darkness would look strange with the characters like pete. For some reason i just can never take Pete seriously hahah.

AlmightyPush
26th Oct 2012, 00:56
I could see Maleificent, jafar, and maybe Hades in there. Although I don't think he would join because he's too focused on taking out Herc. And he is the lord of the underworld. Im hoping to see more of Cloud in KH3 personally.

OmegaHer0
26th Oct 2012, 12:28
The Disney Worlds I Would like to see are Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and Wreck it Ralph.

Ryutim
26th Oct 2012, 16:00
Oh hell yeah, Treasure Planet and Wreck it Ralph would be awsome, and although I've never been to fond of underwater worlds, Atlantis (the non-little mermaid one) would be pretty cool too.

JBJB1029
26th Oct 2012, 21:57
I think this should how the Teams be in Kingdom Hearts III, here are some examples:

<ul>
Sora's Team:
<ul>
Sora (http://www.khwiki.net/sora)
Riku (http://www.khwiki.net/Riku)
Kairi (http://www.khwiki.net/Kairi)
[/list]
The King's Team:
<ul>
King Mickey Mouse (http://www.khwiki.net/Mickey_Mouse)
Donald Duck (http://www.khwiki.net/Donald_Duck)
Goofy (http://www.khwiki.net/Goofy)
[/list]
[/list]

Also the Limit of only having 3 Members being in your Party should be Extended to 4, 5, or maybe even more than that.

vitornavarrete
27th Oct 2012, 03:46
@JBJB1029: First, I don't see Disney villains becoming one of the thirteen pieces of darkness, in my mind they just doesn't fit. I think Maleficent will try to control all the worlds by herself and/or the datascape, using Pete and maybe other Disney villains. Maybe Master Xehanort will manipulate them in some way, maybe he won't. On the other hand, I could see a Final Fantasy character being one of the Darkness, be it Cloud or Sephiroth, but I don't think this will happen and I think I wouldn't like to see this happening. But maybe Nomura, Oka and Watanabe can came out with something good involving FF characters. I think it's very likely to have a third Showdown of Fate.

And, for the members in the party. Since this is the long waited Kingdom Hearts III, I don't think any other number than three members in the party would fit. But what I would like to see is mutiple parties. Something like

<ul>
Sora, Donald and Goofy
Sora, Riku and Kairi
Mickey, Donald and Goofy
Ventus, Terra and Aqua
Axel, Roxas and Xion (if they come back)
[/list]

And so on. Changing parties against one boss, like in FF VII, when you're fighting the first stage of the last battle with Sephiroth. Keep KH II mechanich and let we change members on the fly, since I think other Disney characters will still be party members, at least when you play with Sora.

P.S.: After a lot of time thinking, I would guess that the seven lights, at the very end, will be: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua and Mickey. While that doesn't make impossible to have others Keyblade wielders, as Lea, Roxas and Xion or even Naminé, it wouldn't make sense if the seven lights weren't the three worlds element, since Sora = Sky -> Ventus (air), Riku = Land -> Terra (earth) and Kairi = Sea -> Aqua (water). Mickey will problaby take the last spot. But if Nomura use another Keyblade wielder, maybe even killing someone to create this need, that would be very interesting. Again, don't see it happening since it's also a Disney story and lot's of children play it.

Ryutim
27th Oct 2012, 19:10
I think you're probably right about all of that, but then again, this is Kingdom Hearts, there's always gonna be something that we won't be able to anticipate, and it's probably gonna be awsome, whatever it is.

vitornavarrete
27th Oct 2012, 21:57
I think you're probably right about all of that, but then again, this is Kingdom Hearts, there's always gonna be something that we won't be able to anticipate, and it's probably gonna be awsome, whatever it is.

I know, right? That's half of the fun, actually. Even if, after seven games, I already know that the character design matters, for the storytelling, so I noticed the Dream Eaters's symbol on Riku's back, I knew it would matter for the story. But I would never guess that he was a Dream Eater inside Sora's dream, talk about Inception. Also, I never noticed the X on Sora's cloths. Nomura is really awesome at being subtle. I'm really looking forward his next games, Versus and KH III. They're gonna be awesome.

JBJB1029
28th Oct 2012, 04:00
What about some new Disney like:

<ul>
Bambi
Chicken Little (2005 film)
Dinosaur (2000 film)
Dumbo
The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
Pirates of the Caribbean (film series)
<ul>
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (TBA)
[/list]
And More
[/list]

Also should these Disney Villians be replaced (you could vote on that here at Disney's Evilest Villians - Ace Combat Skies (http://acecombatskies.com/topic/33228-disneys-evilest-villians/):

<ul>
Ursula (/wiki/Characters_from_Disney%27s_The_Little_Mermaid#Ursula) with Morgana (/wiki/List_of_Disney%27s_The_Little_Mermaid_characters#Morgana)
Jafar (/wiki/Jafar_(Aladdin)) with Sa'luk (/wiki/Sa%27luk)
[/list]

JoMamaTan
30th Oct 2012, 15:51
THIS NEEDS TO BE SORA'S NEW DESIGN:

--------> browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&glob... (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=older+sora#/d29pyso)

member_10718990
30th Oct 2012, 16:15
THIS NEEDS TO BE SORA'S NEW DESIGN:

--------> browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&glob... (http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&global=1&q=older+sora#/d29pyso)

Agreed. That´s really good.

member_10816137
30th Oct 2012, 19:11
Disney got Marvel and LucasFilms. I think would be awesome if they put Darth Vader or Iron man in the game or just the worlds

Ryutim
30th Oct 2012, 23:09
Iron man, Darth Vader, Sora, Mickey, and so on, all in the same game, I don't know whether to be excited or disturbed at the prospect.

AlmightyPush
31st Oct 2012, 23:59
Vader Vs. Mickey. who would've thought.

Ryutim
1st Nov 2012, 20:21
I just thought of something weird, Darth Mickey, lol.

AlmightyPush
1st Nov 2012, 23:57
Hah that would be quite a contradiction. Something i personally want in KH3 that would be cool is instead of gummi ship customization have something similar along the lines of keyblade customization. I would love to mix different parts of the keyblades you have obtained together. Then with each keyblade design or mixture, you get a certain upgrade in your abilities, Such as things like HP+10.

Ryutim
2nd Nov 2012, 19:49
Oh, that'd be cool, although I shudder to think of the weird combinations that some people will come up with, it'd be awsome to have a mix between oblivion, no name, and way to the dawn (some of the only keyblades to actually have a sharp edge, there are others, but honestly, most keyblades are just massive keys, not blades, and that includes the kingdom key, which is just plain ridiculous. The main keyblade not being a blade at all, what's up with that?).

AlmightyPush
3rd Nov 2012, 02:29
thats true. And then even some of them have curved edges. (like three wishes i think it's called)

Ryutim
3rd Nov 2012, 17:37
I'm fine with curved edges, just as long as they have sharp edges (three wishes isn't curved, but way to the dawn is, if only slightly).

Avengerfrog
3rd Nov 2012, 20:08
I have ideas for the next Kingdom Hearts Game, for example Maleficent (/wiki/Maleficent), Pete (/wiki/Pete), Hades (/wiki/Hades), Jafar (/wiki/Jafar), Ursula (/wiki/Ursula), Oogie Boogie (/wiki/Oogie_Boogie), and even Captain Hook (/wiki/Captain_Hook) joining Master Xehanort (/wiki/Master_Xehanort)'s 13 Hearts of Darkness, and also being able to use a Keyblade of Darkness.

One thing i always liked is that although Maleficent and other dysney villans played a huge part in KH1, and significant but somewhat less in KH2, they kept the line between dysney and Sqaure Enix villans. Dysney villans, im my opinion are more comic relief, where the square enix villans (Organisation 13) are the more serious 'We are the big deal' sort of villans

Ryutim
4th Nov 2012, 14:01
I agree, and I really hope they keep it that way. I just can't see Maleficent being subserviant to anyone, and there's no way that Pete could ever be a real bad guy, he's just an annoying sidekick, and he's actually more annoying to Maleficent than he is to the main characters.

Keyblader133582
24th Nov 2012, 23:50
all i know is SORA AND KAIRI NEED TO KISS!!! sick of looking up pics of kingdom hearts and seeing sora and riku "gettin it on"

Keyblader133582
25th Nov 2012, 23:44
in the next series of kingdom hearts, im hoping they will use heartless, the unversed, and dream eaters were alil much, the nobodies were fine, but nobodies, and heartless are really the only ones that i beileve should be put into kingdom hearts 3, thoughts?

Ryutim
25th Nov 2012, 23:58
I totally agree with you, the unversed were good, but they're gone now, and the dream eaters were just annoying imo, so they should only put heartless and nobodies in KH3, just with more forms (especially for the nobodies, they only came in a few different forms, and a little more variety would be nice.).

member_10751449
26th Nov 2012, 01:20
I would be more interested if they used a variety of all of those and introduce a new type of enemy. I'm suspecting for them to go out with a bang for kh3. After which we might start seeing a whole new kingdom hearts.

Ryutim
26th Nov 2012, 11:39
Go out with a bang? I don't see the series ending for quite a while, there's just too much stuff in KH that could be expanded upon, too much that needs to be explained, too many stories that could be told with a KH style twist, and a lot of that just couldn't be done very well if they went to a whole new Kingdom Hearts.

Keyblader133582
26th Nov 2012, 12:41
I totally agree with you, the unversed were good, but they're gone now, and the dream eaters were just annoying imo, so they should only put heartless and nobodies in KH3, just with more forms (especially for the nobodies, they only came in a few different forms, and a little more variety would be nice.).

umm considering in kingdom hearts 2, the nobodies were defeated, along with xemnas, im pretty sure they wont be in kingdom hearts 3, actually the unversed are a more likely entity, considering xehanort will be whole again in kh3.

Keyblader133582
26th Nov 2012, 12:45
I would be more interested if they used a variety of all of those and introduce a new type of enemy. I'm suspecting for them to go out with a bang for kh3. After which we might start seeing a whole new kingdom hearts.

yeah, im not looking forward to it if they use a new enemy, heartless were epic, and so where nobodies, because they held a deeper emotion in the game, the unversed and dream eaters were just pure nonsense,

example: a heartless was created from a person who lost their heart to darkness, and also when that happened a nobody was created from the person left behind without a heart. so they tied in well, but putting different enemies in each game is somthing that bugs me alittle.

Leaferian-379423
26th Nov 2012, 14:27
I can't talk about the Dream Eaters as I haven't played DDD, but the Unversed were amazing. Even though they're all gone, as they were all a part of Vanitas, they were some of my favorite enemies of the games. Their symbol is meant to represent a heart bursting with emotion, wild and uncontrollable. They're born from a being that still has emotions despite his splintered heart, a man who doesn't know how to deal with the cascade of emotion that seems to burst up at random. I love the Heartless, but the Unversed were so much more interesting and complex.

As for Kingdom Hearts 3 being the 'go out with a bang' game, I recall Nomura Tetsuya just said that it would be the end of the Xehanort Saga, didn't he? He has (or had) plans to continue the story past this villain.

Leaferian-379423
27th Nov 2012, 02:39
You know that's not what he meant, though... :/

Regardless, I think we can safely assume that the Unversed will never come back. What little I know about the Dream Eaters suggests they only exist in the world of sleep anyway, so it's unlikely they will have to be fought in Kingdom Hearts III.

Ryutim
27th Nov 2012, 23:53

umm considering in kingdom hearts 2, the nobodies were defeated, along with xemnas, im pretty sure they wont be in kingdom hearts 3, actually the unversed are a more likely entity, considering xehanort will be whole again in kh3.

Actually, the nobodies can't be destroyed altogether, at least, not without making sure that no hearts ever succumb to darkness, because when a heart falls to darkness or is eaten by a heartless, both a heartless and a nobody are created (actually, I'm not sure if another heartless is created or if the heartless that ate the heart is just powered up or something, but either way, what's left of the person's body becomes a nobody.).

Leaferian-379423
28th Nov 2012, 01:46
When a person's heart is taken by a Heartless or falls to darkness some other way, a Heartless is created. Supposedly, this is each and every time. Nobodies, however, are only created when a person with a strong heart falls to darkness; And the human-shaped Nobodies like the members of Organization XIII are only formed by the strongest of the strong. Nobodies are, as Yen Sid says in the game I believe, significantly smaller in number because of this. However you're right Ryutim, there will continue to be Nobodies as long as people with strong hearts fall to darkness. Dream Eaters, as far as I know, only occur in the world of sleep. Finally, the Unversed should no longer exist as each Unversed is an extended manifestation of Vanitas.

Ryutim
28th Nov 2012, 13:58
There's one possibility that you've overlooked, although I'm not really sure if it is possible, but if Xehanort was somehow able to bring Vanitas back as one of his 13 darknesses, then the Unversed might be brought back as well. It's really unlikely, but still, with all the plot twists that have been in KH so far (if the Organization XIII people came back after being totally defeated, then why couldn't Venitas come back?), I'm not gonna discount the possibility until SE officially says that it's not gonna happen (either in an interview of some kind or from something in the game, and yes, I know that we beat Vanitas' remnant in BBS, but if you'll recall, Ven, Aqua, and Terra weren't in any condition to go back and defeat Vanitas's remnant, so it's possible that the battle with his remnant is actually a sign that he can come back, you never know.).

Leaferian-379423
28th Nov 2012, 14:43
From my understanding, there is no in-character explanation of the Vanitas Remnant. It seems like it was just meant as a challenging boss experience. Also, even if the appearance of the Remnant were canon to the story, you have to beat him before you can fight No Name, which we know from KH3D is almost certainly the Young Xehanort (who has those timey-wimey abilities) and is therefore a canon part of the story. Whether the Remnant is canon or not, at least one of the three characters must have fought No Name at some point. It's possible young Xehanort could bring Vanitas from another timeline, but Xehanort's goal is to create empty vessels with which to fill with parts of his heart. I doubt that he could use Vanitas for this, although we can't rule it out.

member_10628951
29th Nov 2012, 13:51
Vanitas Reminant and No Name are secret bosses. They aren't canon to the story. If anything they are hints at the "next potential villains" in the next KH. As shown with No Name being Young Xehanort in 3D.

Leaferian-379423
29th Nov 2012, 14:25
That isn't always true, unless Nomura said as much somewhere about these particular bosses. The Mysterious Figure in KH1: FM was canon to the story, for example. I'm pretty sure Kurt Zisa was also canon, and he counted as a 'secret' boss. Then again, there's Terra's Lingering Sentiment from FM+ which hasn't had any nods of canonicity in 3D to my knowledge.

member_10628951
29th Nov 2012, 15:44
KH:FM secret bosses were Xemnas and Roxas. But Sora never fought them before Chain of Memories. So secret bosses don't exist in canon of the Kingdom Hearts story. Just like how the secret boss Julius in 3D isn't part of the canon, yet. Usually these bosses come later in the next game. They never reference their "secret" fight. Hence why I believe secret bosses are not apart of canon. Nomura has never said the secret bosses were apart of canon story. They are meant to be teases for future bosses.

That's what makes these secret bosses cool. It gets you wondering who that boss is and how he/she will play a particular role in the next game.

Leaferian-379423
29th Nov 2012, 15:53
That's not true, actually. In Kingdom Hearts II, you see the scene from KH: Final Mix from just before you fight Xemnas. It's one of Sora's memories, being restored to him by Namine. It IS canon. And just so it has been mentioned, Julius is an existing Disney character. It is, of course, possible that he's going to make an appearance in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

EDIT: Okay, I don't remember anything about fighting Roxas in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. I went on the wiki and there's nothing about that, only the Unknown fight which is Xemnas, and as I stated above is shown to be canon in the first few hours of Kingdom Hearts II. If you're talking about the Roxas fight in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, that fight is also canon. All it does is turn the scene where Sora fights Roxas into a PLAYABLE battle, and gives you a reward.

Ryutim
29th Nov 2012, 17:37
Well, whether the secret bosses are part of the main story or not, it is possible that Xehanort had already put a part of his heart into Vanitas, and if you go and look at Vanitas, you'll notice that his eyes are yellow, which isn't a guarentee that Xehanort put a part of his heart into Vanitas, but it does seem to be a running theme with those people that he has possessed (that's really the only word that fits, Xehanort possesses them.).

Leaferian-379423
29th Nov 2012, 17:44
That's also true. Supposedly, (according to Nomura) people who spend too long in the darkness begin to have darker skin, pointed ears, and yellow eyes. However, it does seem to have happened almost exclusively to Xehanort's vessels.

WhitePrism
29th Nov 2012, 22:01
To be honest, I don't really care what the enemy is, just looking forward to Kairi as a possible playable character. XD Though I would like to see shiny enemies. Sparkling and such, maybe with christmas lights on them? XD

Ryutim
30th Nov 2012, 14:37
I don't know about christmas based enemies, but I'm right there with you about looking forward to Kairi being a playable character, especially since, at level one with absolutely no training, she's already able to kill high level heartless with a single hit, as shown in KH2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41GiZEeSpA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41GiZEeSpA) (they may just be be shadows, but they're in the world that never was, so that's still quite a feat.).

member_10628951
30th Nov 2012, 17:57
Whoa, whoa, whoa back up a sec guys. Who said that Kairi would be playable? I understand the secret ending but Axel was started training too and we never played him in 3D. Sora is the vocal main character of the story and I don't see them doing a BbS or 3D system for III. It would be cool but I doubt it.

WhitePrism
30th Nov 2012, 22:48
Whoa, whoa, whoa back up a sec guys. Who said that Kairi would be playable? I understand the secret ending but Axel was started training too and we never played him in 3D. Sora is the vocal main character of the story and I don't see them doing a BbS or 3D system for III. It would be cool but I doubt it.

I said as a possible playable character. If she makes it, then it'll be the best Kingdom Hearts game in my opinion no matter what happens, if not... it'll be up to the storyline again. I'm just tired of playing as Sora and Riku... Birth by Sleep was nice since it offered new characters to use, and I enjoyed playing as Aqua especially since she could use Destiny's Embrace, my second most favorite keyblade. I'm hoping Kairi will kinda be like her if playable. Keeping fingers crossed.

Leaferian-379423
30th Nov 2012, 23:14
Well yeah, both of the console games have been single-control and it has been the handhelds that have had all the character switching, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. As for Axel, he wasn't even able to wield the Keyblade until the end, and that was by accident. Even if it weren't for that and the fact that it was supposed to be a big reveal, the whole concept of the game was a two-sided story, trading off between Sora and Riku. It would totally have messed up the flow of the game to include a third playable character at the end. Nomura seems to have a thing for multiple playable characters in one story, so while for now it might be a good idea to approach KH3 as a Sora-only game it's definitely possible that other character will be playable.

Personally, I'm curious to see if you'll have the other Keyblade Wielders in your party the way Donald and Goofy are, if they'll be out doing their own thing and only show up for certain important story events, or if we'll see another Chain of Memories/Birth By Sleep/3D-styled multi-threader. To be perfectly honest, Sora spent most of Kingdom Hearts I and II on the lookout for Riku and Kairi. Mickey too actually, although in the second game he was purposefully staying out of sight. I think that really colored the direction of the story and playability of those games.

member_10628951
1st Dec 2012, 01:38
That's an interesting point. Although I never really cared for parties in Kingdom Hearts. I thought Birth By Sleep did it right with no party members and making you feel powerful. I can see that for Sora. As much as I like Donald and to a lesser extent Goofy, I would like it if they made it either by yourself or a party of Keyblade wielders. What if it was like Versus XIII where Sora, Riku and Kairi embark on a journey together and you can switch between characters mid battle so you can play as all of them at once. That would be awesome!!!

WhitePrism
1st Dec 2012, 12:09
That's an interesting point. Although I never really cared for parties in Kingdom Hearts. I thought Birth By Sleep did it right with no party members and making you feel powerful. I can see that for Sora. As much as I like Donald and to a lesser extent Goofy, I would like it if they made it either by yourself or a party of Keyblade wielders. What if it was like Versus XIII where Sora, Riku and Kairi embark on a journey together and you can switch between characters mid battle so you can play as all of them at once. That would be awesome!!!

Sounds good to me, as long as they let you play as whoever you want and don't force you to play as someone you don't like. ( I had that experience in many of the Tales of games where they force you to play as a character you don't like at times, but had multiple characters to play as an option.) Even birth by Sleep kind of forced you to play as the other two characters if you wanted the whole story to be completed. Still, it kinda gets lonely just playing by yourself. Chain of Memories for instance, made me feel very much alone while playing...

Ryutim
2nd Dec 2012, 18:32
The main reason why I think that Kairi and Lee are likely to be playable characters in KH3 is because Riku and Sora are already super powerful, and while they could probably find another excuse to bring them back down to level 1 (CoM: Castle Oblivion has different rules for battle, KH2: Sora was sleeping for a long time so his fighting skills got rusty/Roxas' memories were taken so he doesn't know how to fight [at least until right before his battle with Axel], Re:Coded: the virtual Sora never went on the real Sora's adventures, DDD: they're fighting in the realm of dreams, so they have to start from scratch), but I don't know how they're gonna manage that for KH3, and I'd really hate it if, after everything I've done, I still have to start at level one. They could have it so that the enemies are just a lot more powerful, so Sora and Riku start at level 1 by comparison, but then how will Kairi and Lee catch up (Lee does know how to fight, but since he's using a keyblade now, it's understandable to put him at a lower level until he gets used to it)? I think it'd be better to have Kairi and Lee as the main playable characters in KH3, and maybe Ven and/or Aqua as well (the first part of the game would have to be getting Aqua out of the realm of darkness and then getting Ven out of Castle Oblivion [only Aqua knows how to get to the room Ven is in, so they'd have to save her first], and then getting him to either Sora or Riku so that he can be awakened.). I know it strays from how the games have been so far, but unless they can find a really good excuse for how Sora and Riku lose their strength, and/or how Kairi and Lee get strong enough to keep up with them in such a short amount of time, then I don't see any other way for them to do it, and still have it all make sense.

Kault
6th Dec 2012, 23:56
Just Cant wait for the game myself...

member_10628951
7th Dec 2012, 01:38
I can agree with that Shane.

I understand their "love" is "innocent" but a kiss between Sora and Kairi is long overdue and has been building for 7 games. I think it's time they kissed. Every other princess of heart has gotten their kisses ;). I think it's Kairi and Sora's turn. :)

member_10826991
21st Dec 2012, 08:00
I think that it's really Vanitas that they are fighting. Because if young Xehanort witnessed all of the events up until DDD, Vanitus would have latched onto Young Xehanort, being Ven's darkness he wouldn't ask permission, and Young Xehanort took Vanitas further into the past.

Ryutim
22nd Dec 2012, 01:42
I don't really know what you mean (the second sentence was a bit vauge, or maybe out of context), but it's definately possible that we'll be fighting Vanitas in KH3.

member_10826991
23rd Dec 2012, 07:06
Well Young Xehanort saw every moment. What if Vanitas did what Ventus did and found a heart to take refuge in, but, unlike Ventus, took over that heart? That would mean Xehanort is really Vanitas.

Ryutim
23rd Dec 2012, 17:33
I doubt that. I think it's much more likely that Xehanort might have gone back in time and taken what was left of Vanitas (Vanitas' remnant, like the secret boss in BBS, who none of the characters were in any position to defeat at the end of the story, possibly meaning that his existence was a hint for those looking for clues as to what will come later in the story, sort of like how Xemnas was a secret boss in Hollow Bastion in KH1FM), and then Xehanort could have taken control of Vanitas and turned him into one of his 13 darknesses (he might not have even needed to go back in time to do it, I don't really know).

Shadoweast3r
28th Dec 2012, 04:37
Going by the history and all unlocked secret endings except 3d, they have run the story in circle.. They are missing 4 chosen, unless they plan on making a keyblade army I think they should have re limited their options and intwine birth by sleep and the original story line ending kh2.. I dont see 3d a continuation only another side story.

Ryutim
28th Dec 2012, 16:10
I don't know what you're talking about. They've already got Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, and Lee, so they're only missing 2 chosen, if you're talking about the 7 lights, and if you're not counting the other people who could possibly count as some of the lights. Also, what do you mean another side story? There haven't been any side stories in KH, unless you count the pc version, and that's not even out yet. I think I'm missing a lot of the context that's required to understand your comment, Jeffrey.

S.east3r
28th Dec 2012, 20:39
Chain of memories, birth, coded are all dirivatives from the original story line. Ending of kh2 was a letter from the king. And if u clearly paid attention there was a number given on how many keyblade chosen there were ending with roxas number thirteen hence the creation of organization xiii.

picamaispi29
28th Dec 2012, 21:11
Well, Nomura certainly doesn't think that KH3D is a spinoff. KH3D includes an awful lot of important plot points. There are several events that occur in it (not being specific to avoid spoilers) that will be very important when KH 3 comes. As I posted in the KH spinoffs discussion, most people confuse "handheld" with "spinoff" but the two aren't the same at all. Also, how in the world did the entire first half of KH 2 happen if KHCoM never occured and Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy never lost their memories or fell asleep, they never met Namine or Organization XIII, Riku never met Namine, Organization XIII, or Diz, and half of the members in Organization XIII didn't get destroyed? All of the other games you listed were important to the plot too, and you can read the huge list of reasons why in the KH spinoffs discussion (/go/thread/view/139243/29510721/KH_spinoffs_-_Are_they_worth_it) on the bottom of the second page, if you wish to. It also includes the spoiler-filled reasons that KH3D is important.

finalfantasydeidara
29th Dec 2012, 15:19
I would love to see Lightning or Sazh, or even Cecil, Kain or Rydia.

member_10628951
29th Dec 2012, 17:19
No. Leave Final Fantasy XIII characters out of my Kingdom Hearts.

I wouldn't mind more classics but I feel the VII, VIII and X characters are enough.

If anything more original KH characters. Or keep TWEWY characters. Anything but XIII characters.

member_10706996
29th Dec 2012, 18:35
I personally feel like there's too many original characters, that the collaboration between Disney/Final Fantasy characters feel lost.

member_10751449
29th Dec 2012, 19:23
They are definitely going to have a mixture of both.

new_tradition
29th Dec 2012, 19:32
As much as I love the FFXIII cast, I don't think I could handle seeing any of them in the Kingdom Hearts game. These are characters from a highly graphic intense game designed with stunning amounts of details. The KH game designs have been full of vibrant colours, but over-all very simple and easy on the eyes. I don't think I wanna see the characters I know and love more or less "toonified".

Not to mention 50% of the FF characters in KH get aged down and what not, lol. If I see a teenage Lightning, I'm just gonna lose it xD

I would actually prefer some of the older FF characters to be considered for a new FF cameo. I would love to see a Nomura-style of Faris personally myself *_*

(though the whole woman pretending to be a man thing was already covered by Mulan, so I dunno. Hmmm...)

Tutorialdem
29th Dec 2012, 21:03
I think that it's a good idea to add some newer characters because it would be some what of a surprise and all though younger kids won't know who they are. It also adds more variety. and by the way if they add Sazh we might even get Chocobos!

member_10628951
29th Dec 2012, 22:42
@Zepher

Really? I feel it the entire time. Quite frankly I am glad the stories are focusing more on the KH lore then riding off of Disney and FF lore. At this point I think the cast they have now are just fine. No need to drag in more characters from other series.

@New

Agree with most of your points. Though, KH doesn't focus much on FF stories as it does with the Disney characters, their stories and worlds. Plus Nomura never adds characters to KH where he didn't have a heavy hand in development (FF IX, XI, XII, XIII). He almost exclusively brings in characters he designed and designed their stories (FF VII, VIII, X, TWEWY).

@Bien

It's Kingdom Hearts. It's not supposed to have a lot of tropes from Final Fantasy. It would defeat the premise of why the franchise was created in the first place.

If there is one thing the franchise already has in spades it's variety. Bringing in XIII characters wouldn't add anything useful to the franchise.

Plus, it seems to me Kingdom Hearts is trying to move away from Final Fantasy and trying to focus in on great characters created my Nomura (Sora, Riku, Kiari, Aqua, Ventus, Terra, Xehanort, Axel, Joshua, Neku, Beat, Rhyme, Shiki, Cloud, Sephiroth and Squall)

I think we got enough Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts ;).

Voltomz
29th Dec 2012, 22:59
*Possible Spoilers*

Not unless Master Xehanort tell Maleficent about the <b style="color: #000000; text-transform: none; line-height: 19.03px; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #ffffff; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">&chi;-blade[/b] (http://www.khwiki.net/%CE%A7-blade).

Dude... Maleficent won't care about the X-Blade... She has nothing left to lose since Sora busted her sorry @$$. Lol. But, like I was saying, she deosnt have much control over the heartless anymore so she can't do much. Besides, Master Xehanort wouldn't waste time talking to her. And like Ryutim wrote, Maleficent would maybe help Sora. Thats what I think, anyway.

CelakroidKnight
29th Dec 2012, 23:34
I wouldn't mind seeing Zidane and Princess Garnet being chased though out the game by Steiner.

member_10706996
30th Dec 2012, 00:57
@Zephyr

Really? I feel it the entire time. Quite frankly I am glad the stories are focusing more on the KH lore then riding off of Disney and FF lore. At this point I think the cast they have now are just fine. No need to drag in more characters from other series.
I don't really mean, "follow the plots from their respective series". The Final Fantasy characters were executed much better in the first game than KH2 because they had their own unique individuality within the KH universe as well as the Princesses of Heart and the Disney Villians collaborating together. Having Ice Titan as a superboss was amazing. KH2 did it very poorly because they borrowed too much from their original scripts as well as their outfits.

finalfantasydeidara
30th Dec 2012, 12:38
I think that it's a good idea to add some newer characters because it would be some what of a surprise and all though younger kids won't know who they are. It also adds more variety. and by the way if they add Sazh we might even get Chocobos!

That would be awesome XD

Ryutim
31st Dec 2012, 01:49
Lol, yeah, it's not easy to take over the universe when someone else is trying to do it at the same time. So why wouldn't Maleficent help Sora get rid of Xehanort? Then once he's out of the way, she can just stab Sora in the back and take over without any interference, mwahahahaha, or at least that'd be her plan. It wouldn't work, but it could lead to some interesting plot twists and fun boss battles. Anyway, Jeffrey, could you link me to a video that shows them specifically saying that there can't be more than a certain number of keyblade chosen, as you put it? I don't remember anyone saying that, and I'd rather not assume something about the story or nature of Kingdom Hearts, without having the proper information to back up my speculations.

Ryutim
31st Dec 2012, 01:59
I just wish that Yuna, Rikku, and Paine weren't turned into pixies, that was really annoying, but I'm not sure how I'd like it if they were turned into regular characters without any explination, hmm...

tylerroyer
1st Jan 2013, 19:27
WARNING spoilers may be included

Think about it, if it started off from when DDD left off, then it would almost have to include members 9-12 in thier human form. And because we know nothing about their orgin, I see it almost impossable for Kingdom Hearts III to be the next KH game. I think instead there might be a sequel to Birth by Sleep telling about Demyx through Larxene's orgin, how how they became members.

kingdomheartslover98
2nd Jan 2013, 02:28
WARNING spoilers may be included

Think about it, if it started off from when DDD left off, then it would almost have to include members 9-12 in thier human form. And because we know nothing about their orgin, I see it almost impossable for Kingdom Hearts III to be the next KH game. I think instead there might be a sequel to Birth by Sleep telling about Demyx through Larxene's orgin, how how they became members.

I like that idea because we need to know were they came from to .

WhitePrism
2nd Jan 2013, 09:54
Or they could just include it as flashbacks in Kingdom Hearts III.

Ryutim
2nd Jan 2013, 10:09
I think it really depends on how much backstory there is to go through. If their backstories can be told in flashbacks of a few minutes each, then there's no need for another game entirely, but personally, I'd really like to see an in depth background for the Organization XIII members, so if there is enough to fill up a game, I'd really enjoy playing it.

vitornavarrete
2nd Jan 2013, 11:21
Actually, no. There is no need to even mention Demix, Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia again. They won't be part of the New Organization and, as far as we know, they weren't from Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, so it seems that they won't have any importance in the future of the story.

But I'm up for BBS II, probably on Vita, after KH III. They can explain what happend in the realm of darkness, you would play as Aqua and Mickey. This would also open the road for the next Saga, after the Xehanort one.

duohaggard
3rd Jan 2013, 03:02
I think they should wrap up all the missing info in the KH's in a CG movie like Advent Children, or just an anime film because some of us dont have 3DS's and PSP to follow all the backstories and stuff, KH 1 and KH2 should follow straight into KH3, if there is any extra info that needs to be discussed there should be something that everyone can watch or play. If they do make a movie or short film with the info it can play on cable channels across the world, why wouldnt disney and hbo or starz play it, or even adult swim how they do movie night things on those channels. Everyone who knows about disney knows about kingdom hearts, also if KH3 does come out, Sora should die in an epic battle where you have to take control of Kairi or Riku (doesnt matter who) because he has become No Heart oooooo....i cant waithttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-money-mouth.gif

Ryutim
4th Jan 2013, 14:06
I don't think Sora should die (be knocked out, maybe, but he shouldn't die), but I'd love it if Kairi was the one who ended up beating the final boss and saving the universe, that'd just be awsome.

duohaggard
5th Jan 2013, 18:13
what do you think about them making an animated movie describing most of the story??

Ryutim
7th Jan 2013, 18:13
What? You mean like they're doing with 358/2 days in the KH 1.5 Remix? That's fine by me, 358/2 days came out for the ds, so it'd take more work than it's worth for them to try and remake it for the PS3 (it's not worth how long we'd have to wait to get the game, and besides, I've still got the game, so it's not a problem for me in any case.). If you're talking about them making a movie that sums up the story of KH, then I don't think it'd work, the story is just too complex and detailed to get anything but the most basic outline of the story from such a movie, unless they decided to make it several hours long, and even then, it wouldn't be enough to explain it all, but maybe something more along the lines of FFVII's Advent Children, a post-story movie that shows the characters getting together for one last adventure, that might work, although I'd rather play through an adventure than watch a movie of it, and I don't want the KH series to end anytime soon, if ever.

duohaggard
9th Jan 2013, 18:56
so if they made an animated hour long movie of like mickey going thru disney castle talking about upcoming events and it flashing back to all the events of kh1, chain of memories, kh2, birth by sleep, 358/2 days and Dream Drop Distance, you wouldnt go to gamestop or wherever it was available and purchase it, or watch it on demand of whatever??

Ryutim
10th Jan 2013, 16:21
No, I'd probably get it, if only because there's a chance that something new might be mentioned in it, but if there isn't anything new in it, then I really don't see the point of making it in the first place.

duohaggard
13th Jan 2013, 19:02
tru tru

Zerogravity02
16th Jan 2013, 15:17
The Disney Worlds I Would like to see are Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and Wreck it Ralph.

I'm not sure about Atlantis, because it's kindof already used in The Little Mermaid. Treasure planet I could see as sort of a Gummi-ship related treasure hunt or something, Like the dalmation pups in KH1 only there are walkthroughs and possible gummi-ship upgrades available with Jim Hawkins, John Silver and morph as traders. As for Wreck-it Ralph (my main focus) the thought occured to me that if KH3 were to reuse Tron in a hub world like it did in HB/RG in KH2, why wouldn't they use Flynn's Arcade? They put the portal to The 100 Acre Wood in Merlin's hut, why not have a similar scenario where even if they didn't use Tron they could still maintain the memory of Sora's visit to Space Paranoids, while also making the arcade a home for Wreck-it Ralph's console, which I would assume was his portal. Or maybe instead, since 80% of the movie takes place in Sugar Rush, Vanellope's console should be the portal and the story will spawn from there. I think that Sugar Rush should be the only game Sora visits however. I dont think disney would be able or willng to do all that paperwork over again so that Mario can show up on a Sony or Microsoft system, HA! (But maybe Fix-it Felix Jr.'s console could be a minigame off to the side of Flynn's Arcade?) Also I think Cye-bugs meshing with Heartless is a given.

And supporting my theory is this: >www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/wp-content/upl... (http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Sugar-Rush-565x290.jpg)<

Couldn't you just see this being one of the Kingdom Hearts world's in Jiminy Cricket's Journal?

Ryutim
17th Jan 2013, 20:38
I could totally see them putting Sugar Rush into Kingdom Hearts, no problem there. Anyway, I don't see why Atlantis couldn't be in KH as well, after all, just because two cities have the same name (and happen to be underwater) doesn't mean that they can't exist in the same game. As for Treasure Planet, I agree that they should put it in, but I think it should be a world (or two, or three, just with only a few areas from each, sorta like how they made the islands from the Pirates of the Carribean in KH2) all it's own, not just a few characters spattered here and there doing gummi ship stuff.

Zerogravity02
22nd Jan 2013, 01:58
Personally, having two Atlantiseseses would give me a headache...lol and since Treasure Planet takes place in space, the story would probably play out like it did with Neverland in KH1 where the pirates abduct Sora's gang from their gummy ship and take them to the next world (then being Neverland; this case being Treasure Planet) that is if they decide to give Treasure Planet an actual world not just a ship. :P But I agree! treasure planet would make a pretty fun world to visit. I especially would like to see The Spaceport as part of it.

Ryutim
22nd Jan 2013, 20:23
Yeah, and I wonder what new heartless they would create for the Treasure Planet worlds, if any. Anyway, I still think they could make another Atlantis without any trouble, but I'll leave it to the developers to decide.

SonicD99
23rd Jan 2013, 11:38
I don't know what you're talking about. They've already got Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, and Lee, so they're only missing 2 chosen, if you're talking about the 7 lights, and if you're not counting the other people who could possibly count as some of the lights. Also, what do you mean another side story? There haven't been any side stories in KH, unless you count the pc version, and that's not even out yet. I think I'm missing a lot of the context that's required to understand your comment, Jeffrey.

I have to say that Sora,Riku,Kairi,King Mickey and Lee are for sure the chosen ones and it is said the tha last two are Aqua and Ventus,no Terra because he is one of Xehanort's vessels.They just ahve to get Aqua out of the real of Darkness and wake up Ventus putting is heart back!

Ryutim
23rd Jan 2013, 15:57
Yeah, and like I said before, no one's said that the lights have to be keyblade wielders, and for that matter, I'm not even sure that all of the keyblade wielders count, specifically considering how Lee hasn't exactly stood for light in these matters, he's just in it to protect his friends, and if he finds a way to bring Roxas and Xion back into existence, he just might be willing to betray Sora and the others in order to bring them back.

member_10511977
31st Jan 2013, 10:26
I want to see Terra,Celes,Locke and Kefka in the next Kingdom Hearts. Lightning would be at Olympus Colleseum if that world ever comes back.

edward.busch.18
2nd Feb 2013, 18:36
*Possible Spoilers*

I agree! Maleficent talked about Xehanort with a certain Disgust that she had to learn of these things from that man in Birth by sleep, and seemed panicked to take ahold of the data of ALL worlds in Dream drop. She knows the threat of Xehanort when she decided to help Sora in KH2 agianst Xenmas which is half of Xehanort. She wants to rule ALL worlds but thats impossible if they are destroyed

edward.busch.18
2nd Feb 2013, 18:39
Anybody noticed from KH1 when King Triton knew of the Keyblade wielders and the two descriptions that they wrought choas or saved the worlds?

edward.busch.18
3rd Feb 2013, 20:10
The story of Nobodies and heartless co-exist and are the best enemy type for the series and both WILL be in KH3 cuz Xenmas AND Ansem is part of the TRUE Organization XIII...I wouldnt be surprised to see Dream eaters again but im not to fond of that class of enemy.... Unversed was intresting but these two latter enemy classes are not important in the overall theme of the games that being KINGDOM HEARTS

Ryutim
4th Feb 2013, 17:46
Well, they kinda did both, hence the legend of the keyblade war.

edward.busch.18
4th Feb 2013, 19:02
yeah....but how'd he know about it? Xehanort too... it mentions he LEARNED the lore of the keyblade war by his travels

edward.busch.18
4th Feb 2013, 19:03
Seems like someone pushed Xehanort like when he started his push on Terra and Ventus

Ryutim
6th Feb 2013, 21:47
*Spoiler Warning*

Well, the whole time travel thing could account for that. Remember what Young Xehanort said in KH:DDD? He said that, even though he would forget what happened in his future, his path would still be engraved on his heart, or something along those lines, I don't remember the exact wording of it. As for learning about the keyblade war, well, it might not have been as long ago as we might think, or maybe there are people who have lived a really long time, and were actually there during parts of it, they could have told Xehanort about what happened, and hell, Triton might have been one of the ones who lived through it, I don't know.

edward.busch.18
7th Feb 2013, 21:33
Yeah the people that knew the lore and viewed the keyblade as a true weapon to be feared perhaps a reason Yen sid gave up his mantle? Ansem (Xehanorts heartless) could pass thourgh time appearing as the robed figure until given a body once Riku allowed the darkness to over take him... Off topic someone told me when sora was awake and restored from being a heartless by Kairi and Roxas was walking around this made Sora a Psuedo Heartless....?

Ryutim
8th Feb 2013, 00:36
I don't actually know what Sora was at that time, the way I think of it is that he was just a heart given physical form, but he couldn't have been a heartless, because his heartless went into Jiminy's journal, and we had to fight it in Re:coded. This is especially confusing because Kairi was in a similar position, Namine was created as her nobody, her heart was in Sora, but she still had a body, hmm, maybe that body was made out of light, the same way that heartless are made of darkness, and maybe Sora's body was created out of light as well, but I don't really know. It's a real mystery, that's for sure. Anyway, I doubt that public oppinion was the reason why Yen Sid gave up his mantle, I don't think he really cares about stuff like that, and besides, that's much too simple a reason for such a big mystery in KH.

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 00:44
ya dont think yen sid gave up maybe becuase he felt shame of passing the Keyblade to someone he ought not to ?

Soras heartless made me wonder when it didnt attack donald,goofy, and Kairi and it mentions in game that him and Ansem was the only two to remain in control yet Ansem remained in human form did soras heartless lack something?

Ryutim
8th Feb 2013, 00:57
Well, like I said, I'm pretty sure that heartless are made of darkness, so Sora becoming a shadow might just mean that he doesn't have much darkness in his heart. As for Yen Sid possibly passing the keyblade to someone who he shouldn't have, that's an interesting theory, although he gave the keyblade to Mickey, who made a whole lot of mischief in the past, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with that (well, not anymore at least).

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 01:04
Im just intrested WHY someone would GIVE up the keyblade?

Ryutim
10th Feb 2013, 14:25
I'm interested too, but I don't think that any theory we come up with will completely match what really happened, that's one of the awsome things about KH.

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 15:45
I'm interested too, but I don't think that any theory we come up with will completely match what really happened, that's one of the awsome things about KH.

totally... thats why i like talking to other fans... we could guess all day but Nomura takes it somewhere else and we all like WHOA!

Ryutim
12th Feb 2013, 23:19
My thoughts exactly.

Roxas1985
28th Feb 2013, 15:28
I've just noticed something that up untill now, I haven't really registered. Inbetween KH1 and KH2, there was only one game [Chain of Memories]

But KH3 is going to have five, six or seven games between itself and KH2....

edward.busch.18
28th Feb 2013, 16:21
thats called baiting the line, reeling in more after the first catch, second catch third catch......heres how marketing works : They start with the product see if it does well, the first KH did moderantly well, but the chain of memory game didnt do nearly as well ,

so they used what they learned came out with number 2, but #3 will have to be EXTRA special becuase once you assign that number it ALWAYS ends a series so they wanted to test game play ideas expand the story and see if consumers would continue to buy....

The dreaded 3 always end a series like the original Star Wars, the original Indiana Jones, sure they continue to make more but never AS good as the ORIGINAL 3..... plus they want more money i lived though the terrible pukemon era where i was sold the same game multiple times but KINGDOM HEARTS at least brings something new to the table each and EVERY time!

guelitoxtarz
1st Mar 2013, 04:46
I think this should how the Teams be in Kingdom Hearts III, here are some examples:

<ul>
Sora's Team:
<ul>
Sora (http://www.khwiki.net/sora)
Riku (http://www.khwiki.net/Riku)
Kairi (http://www.khwiki.net/Kairi)
[/list]
The King's Team:
<ul>
King Mickey Mouse (http://www.khwiki.net/Mickey_Mouse)
Donald Duck (http://www.khwiki.net/Donald_Duck)
Goofy (http://www.khwiki.net/Goofy)
[/list]
[/list]

Also the Limit of only having 3 Members being in your Party should be Extended to 4, 5, or maybe even more than that.

i was thinking kinda same as u but this teams

sora, riku & lea cuz kairy will be a princes now

king mickey

donal& goofy could have keyblades to :)

and

terra

aqua and

ventus

kh3 can b like chain of memorys whiout cards please but in the way u can choosee wich team u wanna use i guess lolz

God bless ya all

square_phoenix
4th Mar 2013, 18:32
Square dosent love us (Amaricans) Any more! ;w;

Jurcaua
17th Mar 2013, 12:18
As a big fan of the series, and playing most of the games in the series, I do have some suggestions, mainly on the idea of upgrades and skill trees, that would provide interesting and unique gameplay for every player, in Kingdom Hearts 3.

As everyone knows, you level up in Kingdom Hearts games, and all you get are stat increases and possibly new abilities. I would like to get rid of abilities, and add skill trees, where every level you gain, you get a skill point, and 3 stat points.

Skill Points and Skill Trees and Skills:
Using the skill points, you can upgrade existing skills or unlock new ones, with examples of final skills being able to use 3 keyblades for example. You weild 2 in your hands, then a "spirit" keyblade that attacks with you. It follows you and does whatever you do. Just an interesting idea I had. These skills trees would have passive skills, and usable skills, that have a cooldown, or that are permanent. Also, you should be able to go down multiple paths in the skill tree, and not forced to stick with one path for the whole game. Possible paths could be:
Path Of Friendship; where you work on skills that improve your teams skills and make your team a lot more useful,
Path Of Strength; where you work on the power you output on enemies, and give you skills that obliterate everything;
Path of Magic; you can unlock magic that you wouldn't regularly get, such as Dark Blast, or Light Blast, and also the power to combine skills to make multi-elemental magic skills like Fire Blizzard?
There are many more I could list, but I think you get the point.

Due to a suggestion by Ryutim, I am adding the fact that you can get all skills, in a whole playthrough. The way this would work is, after you choose a path to continue on, once you finish the path, all the other ones open back up, allowing you to go through any other path. This way, you can unlock all skills in the game, and make yourself as powerful as can be. Still, you will be able to have unique experiences since obviously, what you primarily choose, will affect your gameplay. Thanks for the suggestions Ryutim!

Stat Points and Stats:
Using the stat points, you can upgrade MANY things, not just usual, mana, health, strength, etc. I would add things such as Running Speed, Attack Speed, Magic Power, Magic Defense, Armed Strength, Armed Defense, Elemental Strengths (such as fire power, ice power and more), etc. This way, you can make your player just as you want. If you want a super fast ninja, you can use your stat points only on attack speed, running speed, and armed power, making you very strong, but bad on defense, so you have to be able to dodge attacks and such.

Keyblade Upgrades:
Another thing you should be able to do is to upgrade your keyblade. By buying, or finding items while playing, you can make your Keyblade as overpowered as you want. You can add elemental powers, but it costs you a lot of money, or whatever the developers want to make your pay with. You could also add power boosters, or luck boosters, and whatever you want. You could also craft SPECIAL boosters using materials you find around the game. Things like booster that make you get more skill points or stat points everytime you level up! That's right, AWESOME.

Also, do not worry about LOSING your keyblade forever or messing up! In the game, you will be able to reset whatever keyblade you want, to have having no more boosters or elemental abilities, or just selecting certain things to take off. Of course you will not be able to take off effects that were already in place, such as a keyblade that already does fire elemental damage.

Here we have a GREAT idea from Cyberabel! It is based on the idea of FUSING Keyblades. This fusing could provide many additional effects. You can choose, lets say, at the maximum 3 effects from each Keyblade to keep on the final Keyblade. This will allow you to make very powerful Keyblades. Not only this, you will be able to name these Keyblades (anything appropriate) to make it your own. Finally, if the nice people at Square Enix would take the time, or figure out an algorithm to be able to make unique LOOKING Keyblades, where the look of the Keyblade is changed into a fused looking, epic Keyblade. The possiblities would be endless, and would make the game THAT much better.

Battle System:
Fighting in the game should be more on skills, rather than button mashing. Now, don't ask me how to do this, or how this would work. This should be left for the deveolpers. Anyone have any ideas for this? Comment or message me and if I like it, I can add it here!

Clothes:
You can also make it so that the player can change, and upgrade the CLOTHES that Sora wears. This would be new to the series, and maybe you could even change the type of Drives that you get to use in battle? Just an idea.

Multiplayer Mode:
Everyone knows Kingdom Hearts is a Singleplayer game. It doesn't have to be. If you have a friend you want to play with, you can play a coop mode, where you can go through the whole storyline together or, start off at your friend's save, play minigames, fight each other, fight in teams against other friends, and MORE. This would make the game have a tremendous replay value, especially if you can level up and stuff in this multiplayer mode, seperate from the singleplayer mode. With ingame currency (THAT YOU CANNOT BUY WITH REAL MONEY), you can upgrade your character to the max, and have tournaments and the possibilities are endless.

Global Trading System:
Since we are greatly in the future, lets use the INTERNET! They should make a Global Trading Market, where you can sell, and make in-game money from things you make in the game. You can maybe MAKE and SELL Keyblades. You could sell OP Keyblades, OP Boosters, and MORE. This should be accesable at Save Points, or at Trading Post centres. To enter one of these Trading Posts, you must pay an initial fee eveytime you enter, or you may buy montly or annual membership cards. I would like this to be implemented in KH3.

Many people would consider this unfair, and may be full of exploits, but all this does is ruin the game for the person exploiting. Since the game is all about achieving this high level of sucess, by cheating, the game is ruined, but there would be a reset option, so all data is deleted, so you can restart, like a MAN!

I am sure that these things would greatly improve the personalization for the game, and make the experience different and unique for every person that plays the game.

I really want this post to hold all the ideas of the public, and that Square Enix can just take a look here, whenever they want feedback from the public! I really do think these ideas are awesome, and could make Kingdom Hearts great for anybody, and easily introduce people to the series, since it has so many awesome features.

If you have anyother ideas relating to GAMEPLAY ONLY (no ideas for storyline please), comment here or shoot me a message, I'll read every single one, and if they are great ideas like these, I can add them in, or even improve and further elaborate my current ideas. Thanks ahead of time!

Discussed and Trashed Ideas:

Story (I need the most help with this):

Since I am not really too keen on the stories that are not KH1 and KH2, I will need help.

A love interest between Kairi and Sora is expected by every fan of the KH series. One of the main things I want for KH3.

There must be some kind of love interest here, and have MANY moments that make you have the "feels".

www.animelyrics.com/game/kingdomhearts/s... (http://www.animelyrics.com/game/kingdomhearts/simpleandclean.htm)

- Alex J.

destruction7
17th Mar 2013, 16:11
Nice Alex Custom options.

Jurcaua
17th Mar 2013, 16:13
What do you mean by Custom Options?

Ryutim
18th Mar 2013, 02:15
The skill tree ideas are interesting, but unless you can unlock everything in a single playthrough (with plenty of level grinding of course), I really wouldn't like it. One of my favorite things about Kingdom Hearts is that you can do everything, collect everything, and beat the game 100%, and that's something that a lot of games make impossible with those kinds of personalization options, but it isn't enough to have it be technically possible, but take a ridiculous amount of effort to achieve, because people get bored of grinding after a while, and even the best gameplay doesn't stop that, but a ballance between customization and perfectionism, that would be awsome. As for the internet stuff, I agree that there should be a multiplayer mode, but it shouldn't be a coop mode, that would mess with the game too much, but a multiplayer mode like the one they had in BBS, just with internet capability so that people can play each other from anywhere on the planet, yeah, that'd be awsome. I don't like the idea of a global trade market in the game, it'd either make it too easy to get through the early levels because you could use really powerful items (you'd have to save up some money, but still, some players would use it to give their strong items to their friends at really low prices, and some people would get annoyed that someone else took the item before their friend could get it, and other stuff like that), or it'd have a lock on it so that you couldn't buy items of a certain power/quality until you got to a certain level, and that's not any fun either. I like the idea of upgrading your keyblade, but again, there's the problem of ballancing customization with perfectionism, so it depends on how it's implimented. I don't mean to insult your ideas or anything, I'm just telling you how I feel about them, Kingdom Hearts is an awsome videogame series that is always improving, but if you change it too much, too quickly, you might end up messing with some of the things that make the series so amazing, so while your ideas definately have merit, I don't think that SE should change the game so drastically, at least, not all at once.

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 06:51
Global Trading System:

I really do agree with the problems that arise with the Global Trading System. I will move it to the "Discussed and Trashed Ideas" section.

Coop Mode:

One thing I do not understand are the problems with having a coop mode. The way I want it to be like is that you start a new game, apart from your singleplayer mode, and you play through the game, possibly playing as Sora and Kairi. Then you can have a slightly different story, and experience a different type of story, with a frind by your side. There will be chat support, either by text or voice, but obviously it is recommended to have a mic or even share your Skypes, and have better communication there.

Seeing that I have to go, I will discuss any other matters when I get back.

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 15:13
The skill tree ideas are interesting, but unless you can unlock everything in a single playthrough (with plenty of level grinding of course), I really wouldn't like it. One of my favorite things about Kingdom Hearts is that you can do everything, collect everything, and beat the game 100%, and that's something that a lot of games make impossible with those kinds of personalization options, but it isn't enough to have it be technically possible, but take a ridiculous amount of effort to achieve, because people get bored of grinding after a while, and even the best gameplay doesn't stop that, but a ballance between customization and perfectionism, that would be awsome. As for the internet stuff, I agree that there should be a multiplayer mode, but it shouldn't be a coop mode, that would mess with the game too much, but a multiplayer mode like the one they had in BBS, just with internet capability so that people can play each other from anywhere on the planet, yeah, that'd be awsome. I don't like the idea of a global trade market in the game, it'd either make it too easy to get through the early levels because you could use really powerful items (you'd have to save up some money, but still, some players would use it to give their strong items to their friends at really low prices, and some people would get annoyed that someone else took the item before their friend could get it, and other stuff like that), or it'd have a lock on it so that you couldn't buy items of a certain power/quality until you got to a certain level, and that's not any fun either. I like the idea of upgrading your keyblade, but again, there's the problem of ballancing customization with perfectionism, so it depends on how it's implimented. I don't mean to insult your ideas or anything, I'm just telling you how I feel about them, Kingdom Hearts is an awsome videogame series that is always improving, but if you change it too much, too quickly, you might end up messing with some of the things that make the series so amazing, so while your ideas definately have merit, I don't think that SE should change the game so drastically, at least, not all at once.

I have changed around some information.

<ul>
Taken out the Global Trading System, I have realized the overpowerness of this.
Further elaborated on the skills section, so everyone understands that you are able to get every skill in the game. This is the second paragraph of the section.
Also added information concerning the Keyblade, and it's upgrades. This is the second parapgraph in the section.
[/list]

I will be working on images to add in, to show how my concept on Skill Trees, and Stat Points would work, and maybe some other things. Now, I am not a graphic designer, so the images will be VERY bad/low quality, but the information is the main point.

- Alex J

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 16:05
OK THATS IT IM ADDING STORY TO THIS! Since I am not really too keen on the stories that are not KH1 and KH2, I will need help.

All I really want is for Sora and Kairi to have more of a love interest. I was watching some cutscenes at the end of one of the KH when Kairi sees the drawings made by Sora in the cave with the papaou fruit. I almost cried I swear.

There must be some kind of love interest here, and have MANY moments that make you wana cry. Those are my favourite moments.

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 18:19
Hi, Alexander nice topic! I recently ordered KH 1.5 HD Remix! Did you? Nah, just kidding he he! The idea of journeying the entire story alongside several friends is very addictive. The skill points used to unlock new special actions or increase adquired ones is amazing!/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif Global Trading System or whatever, should only be accessible to gamers that have accomplished certain tasks for example: destroying a number of enemies in a row without using healing apells or items. They can implement the global trading system but making it available for the players who have completed the most of the quests,errands,hunts or to the ones that have earned special objects, gadgets, etc... And a good way to develop the keyblade's shape putting more attack power on the table could be, fusing two keyblades using a certain type of powerful magic spending lots of mp getting the chance to summon a very rare and unique powerful keyblade. Will keep helping you on this post. nice to meet!/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 18:49
Hi, Alexander nice topic! I recently ordered KH 1.5 HD Remix! Did you? Nah, just kidding he he! The idea of journeying the entire story alongside several friends is very addictive. The skill points used to unlock new special actions or increase adquired ones is amazing! Global Trading System or whatever, should only be accessible to gamers that have accomplished certain tasks for example: destroying a number of enemies in a row without using healing apells or items. They can implement the global trading system but making it available for the players who have completed the most of the quests,errands,hunts or to the ones that have earned special objects, gadgets, etc... And a good way to develop the keyblade's shape putting more attack power on the table could be, fusing two keyblades using a certain type of powerful magic spending lots of mp getting the chance to summon a very rare and unique powerful keyblade. Will keep helping you on this post. nice to meet!

Hey Cyberabel! I am going to order KH HD 1.5 Remix SOON! cannot wait to play these games in HD, but of course, a KH3 would be a lot better. Now on to the topic of what you said.

I really like the idea of FUSING Keyblades together! That is very cool, and will be sure to add it right now! This way, everyone can have a unique Keyblade, making the experience even better!

I am glad you like the idea of the coop mode, I would LOVE playing with all my friends, especially in my favourite video game series.

I do not really understand the way you explained how you think the Global Trading System should be accesable. The only way I see it being accesable is if it able to be accessed at the end of the game, after you beat the main storyline. But even then, it would seem a little bit overpowered. I do like the idea of this Global connection we could have, and making us able to buy these things with maybe even Munny!

Either way, I'm glad you came and be sure to subscribe to this topic for all the newest ideas!

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 18:58
Hi, Alexander nice topic! I recently ordered KH 1.5 HD Remix! Did you? Nah, just kidding he he! The idea of journeying the entire story alongside several friends is very addictive. The skill points used to unlock new special actions or increase adquired ones is amazing! Global Trading System or whatever, should only be accessible to gamers that have accomplished certain tasks for example: destroying a number of enemies in a row without using healing apells or items. They can implement the global trading system but making it available for the players who have completed the most of the quests,errands,hunts or to the ones that have earned special objects, gadgets, etc... And a good way to develop the keyblade's shape putting more attack power on the table could be, fusing two keyblades using a certain type of powerful magic spending lots of mp getting the chance to summon a very rare and unique powerful keyblade. Will keep helping you on this post. nice to meet!

I have added some information:

<ul>
Added to the Keyblade Upgrades section, about the idea of fusing Keyblades together. GREAT idea by the way. I really like it.
[/list]

Keep the ideas coming! I love hearing from everybody, and I WILL respond to every comment here.

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 19:21

<ul>
Added to the Keyblade Upgrades section, about the idea of fusing Keyblades together. GREAT idea by the way. I really like it.
[/list]

Keep the ideas coming! I love hearing from everybody, and I WILL respond to every comment here.

Yeah, and i have added you iin playstation network to see your trophy list!http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 19:28

<ul>
[/list]

Yeah, and i have added you iin playstation network to see your trophy list!

LOL, not too keen on trophies, except for when HD 1.5 Remix comes out. I'm gonna try for all the trophies!

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 19:32
The global trading system can mean some real time in game object surrounded by a magical barrier that only those with the requirements in hand can use to access it and in theory pay a quata for using it and start exchanging costumes,upgrading keyblades,buying potions?http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 19:44
The global trading system can mean some real time in game object surrounded by a magical barrier that only those with the requirements in hand can use to access it and in theory pay a quata for using it and start exchanging costumes,upgrading keyblades,buying potions?

It is interesting. I will add it in, but I am a little scared, since there may be exploits throughout. But the exploits would only affect the fun you have in game. I guess it isn't actually that bad.

Added in:

<ul>
Global Trading System added back in. Thanks to Cyberabel. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif
[/list]

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 19:59
Yeah, the global trading system could be a risk, but there could always be a"fix" or patch in response.

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 20:00
Yeah, the global trading system could be a risk, but there could always be a"fix" or patch in response.

Ya for sure, I totally agree, I know Square Enix will do a great job on this game.

So, anymore ideas?

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 20:54
You said you almost cry when Kairi's drawing Sora with the papou fruit, man i have to say it my eyes were flooded with tears, one blink and there goes a waterfall. Oh,, she really wanted to share it with him, that's why i cried the most. At the end of KH 2 we see Sora, Kairi, and Riku reunited and they looked very awesome and Kairi ooh my god so cute. Regarding the story of love interest between Sora and Kairi...man they must have their destines intertwined first before they can even think about having a baby Sora he he. I would like to see not Roxas but, remembeer his three near friends? What about them? Can Sora go visit twilight town? I think i really don't understand stories so well.

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 21:02
You said you almost cry when Kairi's drawing Sora with the papou fruit, man i have to say it my eyes were flooded with tears, one blink and there goes a waterfall. Oh,, she really wanted to share it with him, that's why i cried the most. At the end of KH 2 we see Sora, Kairi, and Riku reunited and they looked very awesome and Kairi ooh my god so cute. Regarding the story of love interest between Sora and Kairi...man they must have their destines intertwined first before they can even think about having a baby Sora he he. I would like to see not Roxas but, remembeer his three near friends? What about them? Can Sora go visit twilight town? I think i really don't understand stories so well.

Ya, I think there she realizes her feelings for him, and that maybe, just maybe, that he has feelings for her (which he does). It was such a nice scene.

Sora has already been to Twilight Town in KH2 remember?

Also, I am not too good with the storylines, especially this Roxas stuff, I have no clue about him in detail.

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 21:13
In KH 2 Roxas was Sora's nobody and Namine is actually Kairi's the 2 are like the spirits of them in another dimension Did you play all kingdom hearts games? cause i haven't. Just waiting to get them in HD.

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 21:15

Ok really, if it were a choice, while these gameplay stuff are awesome and would be great to have in the game, I would much rather have an amazing story, that MUST be filled with moments that make me cry/die of tears, because I just love this story so much. I do not know a lot about it, well mainly the non-original KH and KH2 on the PS2, but I totally love these moments, and a perfect example being that moment we were talking about, where Kairi is in the cave on Destiny Island and she sees the drawings done by Sora, where he is giving her the Papou fruit, and she gets a tear (my breaking point), and then draws herself giving one back.

IM DONE I JUST WANT TO CRY

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 21:17
In KH 2 Roxas was Sora's nobody and Namine is actually Kairi's the 2 are like the spirits of them in another dimension Did you play all kingdom hearts games? cause i haven't. Just waiting to get them in HD.

I have played KH1 and KH2 for PS2, and I loved every moment of it. I currently have 80 hours in KH1 and about 60 hours in KH2. I think I was AFK for a little in KH1 so thats why it is more than KH2.

Amazing games, and the HD versions will make giddy with happiness, since I never played any other KH games.

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 21:28
We'll talk and share more about this by the week, let's wait for other members to compliment some suggestions. Take care Alex.

Jurcaua
18th Mar 2013, 21:29
We'll talk and share more about this by the week, let's wait for other members to compliment some suggestions. Take care Alex.

Ya, sure. Take care my friend!

Ryutim
21st Mar 2013, 01:22
Sorry for not being on the last couple days. Anyway, I saw in the first post that you said people would have to finish a path in the skill tree before they could pick another one, and while that's really the best idea for leveling up and getting the best attacks and stuff as fast as possible, I think that people should still be able to go down multiple paths at once, like going through the attack skill tree through half the game, but then doing some of the magic skill tree to boost their fire magic power to beat some boss that's weak to fire (or whatever other element they're weak to), or vice versa, going through the magic skill tree, but needing to follow the attack skill tree to beat a certain boss, or something like that, and while it's true that you'll take longer to get to the end of the skill trees if you follow several at once, some players might need to get some abilities, or whatever, that aren't on the skill tree path that they originally chose, and by making it possible for them to do so, that also lets people have a more unique gaming experience.

Bobguy117
23rd Mar 2013, 07:20
New Worlds: Obligatory Water Level: Atlantis/Finding Nemo

Obligatory Space Level: Wall-E/Star Wars

Obligatory "Recent Film": Wreck-it-Ralph (If done right, could be the best world in Kingdom Hearts to date)

Obligatory "Most Wanted": Toy Story/UP

Obligatory Princess Levels: Tangled/Princess & the Frog

Obligatory "We're SE so We Want to Get You to Buy Our Other Games While You Play This One" World: Shibuya

Obligatory Live Action film: ??? I'm not sure what Disney's latest live-action film is. Probably going to be the new Star Wars by the time this game comes out.

The old movies are almost twenty years old now, if they're going to try to reach out to the younger audience, the worlds will have to be made up of mostly newer movies.

Returning World: I'd say the only old world with any potential for a return is the Hundred Acre Wood, everything else has run its course.

Main Character(s): I'd hope for a more "Birth by Sleep" oriented game with multiple story modes for eachmain character, as there's a bunch of them now. EVEN BETTER would be the ability to switch stories at will while playing the game. For example, once Ven is rescued by Sora, Riku, and Aqua, (Sora has his heart, Aqua knows the way, and Riku has the power to awaken hearts from eternal slumber) you could switch to Ven's story from there, and go back to whoever else's story there is later. Also, if there's a Kairi story, I hope it doesn't suck.

Controls: I love Commands, and I also love shortcutting spells. How about putting both in the same game? The buttons don't even overlap, I don't know why this hasn't already been done.

Story: Battle of the Seven Lights vs. Thirteen Darknesses. I don't think Sora is going to be a Light, MX is pretty confident the Sora is his next vessel, and I'd like Sora to fall to darkness again, it was my favorite part of KH1. As for the rest, I don't really care who the Lights or Darknesses are. Riku, Aqua, Ven, Mickey, Kairi, Lea, and Roxas (who would hopefully return when Sora falls to darkness again) are all the canidates I can think of. (Oh wait, look at that. That's 7.) Maybe Xion over Kairi. She can't be a princess AND a guardian. As for darknesses, there's probably about 13 characters with orange eyes in all the games combined. The story moment I'm most excited for is Vanitas' return and full-on Zuko side-change that's been set up for by the light novels. So as long as I get to see all Sora and his three infinitely cooler doppelgangers on the screen at the same, I'll be happy with the game.

Illyaria
27th Mar 2013, 12:53
I really, desperately want to see the lion king world again but involve Kiara, Kovu, and Zitani! Maybe Zyra is the tormentor or Scar's ghost. Or both! Even if they aren't included, please give a lion king world again! Don't sucumb to the cries for Marvel levels and all of these modern world demands. Keep Disney classic, the way it should be. Include Pocahontas in a world! It would be one of the easiest worlds to create! Don't let disney's possible racism hold back the possibility for Pochontas! Even though I don't love Ariel's world, it is still fun. Marvel doesn't belong in this. It would just be strange. I am an X-men kid but even I don't want to see them pop up in Kingdom Hearts. It just wouldn't be as interesting and the styles wouldn't mesh well. Oh, and for the love of god get Tron the freak out! I despise that level and loathe going to it. If I had to back a "modern" movie, it would be Chronicles of Narnia. I am sure I am missing things from my list but to me, it is a good list.

New Worlds:
Lion King (with lion king 2 characters)
The Aristocrats (or cameo by them)
Jungle Book
Ice Age (it would be new but that movie is a classic)
Lady and the Tramp (cameo if not world with their cutsy pups from the 2nd one!)
Robin Hood
Fox & the hound

Worlds I would like to see brought back:

Tarzan
Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Ariel
Mulan
Hercules (world & tournament)
Bug's Life
Bambi (maybe, want to see but probably hard to do)
Dumbo (same as bambi)
Black Caldron (A MUST!)
Dinosaur (love it! Pleaseee)
The Rescuers

Bobguy117
27th Mar 2013, 14:07
You listed pretty much every single world as a world you want to return! Yeah they're all awesome but they can't fit that many! I'm sorry to say the game is probably going to have mostly new Disney movie worlds to attract new players to the series. I for one am especially excited for the Wreck-it-Ralph world! But I'm sure they'll include a few classic Disney worlds too. Lion King is the best movie in existance, so it deserves another world.

Illyaria
27th Mar 2013, 18:43
Yeah a few could be eliminated like:

Fox and the Hound

Bambi

Dumbo

The Rescuers

Bug's Life

Ice Age

And make Lady and the tramp, the aristocrats cameos. Or is it aristocats? Anyways, that would leave 12 worlds. A girl can dream can't she?! lol. Is there confirmation of wreck it ralph?

Then there would be only

member_10452785
27th Mar 2013, 20:09
I might be mistaken, but isnt Ice Age from Dreamworks? Square only uses worlds from Disney.

Roxas1985
27th Mar 2013, 20:21
I might be mistaken, but isnt Ice Age from Dreamworks? Square only uses worlds from Disney.

You are correct, Ice Age is a Dreamworks movie, not a Disney one, so Ice Age will not be included in Kingdom Hearts

Kaytoosmoove
5th May 2013, 08:13
Dear , Square Enix's

Hello i am a long time fan of KINGDOM HEART`S . I`ve seen the Kingdom hearts timeline Trailer on youtube and it had me thinking .... If you guys make Kingdom hearts 3 , Hopefully its on Xbox or PlayStation ....

I beat all of the games like 2 times on the D.S & i still play Kingdom hearts 2 to on my Playstation . I enjoy games better on my T.V . I would hope this is not the last game of the franchise but if so it would be a long story . I really enjoy your Games and my favorite of all time is KINGDOM HEARTS . So pleasex1000 make KDH3 on an Xbox or Playstation .

From a Long time Fan

New Worlds:
Lion King (with lion king 2 characters)
The Aristocrats (or cameo by them)
Jungle Book
Ice Age (it would be new but that movie is a classic)
Lady and the Tramp (cameo if not world with their cutsy pups from the 2nd one!)
Robin Hood
Fox & the hound

Worlds I would like to see brought back:

Tarzan
Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Ariel
Mulan
Hercules (world & tournament)
Bug's Life
Bambi (maybe, want to see but probably hard to do)
Dumbo (same as bambi)
Black Caldron (A MUST!)
Dinosaur (love it! Pleaseee)
The Rescuers

Of course the old ones as well i hope & a remake of KINGDOM HEARTS 1 & 2 FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3 this would be the best thing

member_10162287
5th May 2013, 08:58
Ice Age is not Disney, it's Dreamwork.

And Tarzan might post a problem due to copyright issues.

Grimoire
5th May 2013, 11:32
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[Kingdom Hearts III (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29456981/Kingdom_Hearts_III)]

[My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts 3 (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29264055/My_Ideas_for_Kingdom_Hearts_3)]

[KIngdom Hearts 3 will be the best! (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29380467/KIngdom_Hearts_3_will_be_the_best!)]

[Kingdom Hearts Worlds I Think That Should Be Incorporated into... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29156199/Kingdom_Hearts_Worlds_I_Think_That_Should_Be_Incorporated_into_Kingdom_Hearts_III)]

[Looking forward to kingdom hearts 3 worlds (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29268281/Looking_forward_to_kingdom_hearts_3_worlds)]

[Make Kingdom Hearts 3 for (xbox 360 & PS3) (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29309781/Make_Kingdom_Hearts_3_for_(xbox_360__PS3))]

[Will Kingdom Hearts III be the next game? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29610227/Will_Kingdom_Hearts_III_be_the_next_game)]

[In Kingdom Hearts III, do you think they'll have newer or classic... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29606129/In_Kingdom_Hearts_III,_do_you_think_theyll_have_newer_or_classic_characters_in)]

[Do you think KH3 will be released for PS4 and not the PS3? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29788797/Do_you_think_KH3_will_be_released_for_PS4_and_not_the_PS3)]

[Kingdom Hearts III: Multiplayer/Switchable characters? Yay or Nay? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29795123/Kingdom_Hearts_III:_MultiplayerSwitchable_characters_Yay_or_Nay)]

[Please Please please for kingdom hearts 3 consider this! (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29829579/Please_Please_please_for_kingdom_hearts_3_consider_this!)]

Kaytoosmoove
6th May 2013, 15:34
[General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[Kingdom Hearts III (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29456981/Kingdom_Hearts_III)]

[My Ideas for Kingdom Hearts 3 (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29264055/My_Ideas_for_Kingdom_Hearts_3)]

[KIngdom Hearts 3 will be the best! (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29380467/KIngdom_Hearts_3_will_be_the_best!)]

[Kingdom Hearts Worlds I Think That Should Be Incorporated into... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29156199/Kingdom_Hearts_Worlds_I_Think_That_Should_Be_Incorporated_into_Kingdom_Hearts_III)]

[Looking forward to kingdom hearts 3 worlds (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29268281/Looking_forward_to_kingdom_hearts_3_worlds)]

[Make Kingdom Hearts 3 for (xbox 360 & PS3) (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29309781/Make_Kingdom_Hearts_3_for_(xbox_360__PS3))]

[Will Kingdom Hearts III be the next game? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29610227/Will_Kingdom_Hearts_III_be_the_next_game)]

[In Kingdom Hearts III, do you think they'll have newer or classic... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29606129/In_Kingdom_Hearts_III,_do_you_think_theyll_have_newer_or_classic_characters_in)]

[Do you think KH3 will be released for PS4 and not the PS3? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29788797/Do_you_think_KH3_will_be_released_for_PS4_and_not_the_PS3)]

[Kingdom Hearts III: Multiplayer/Switchable characters? Yay or Nay? (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29795123/Kingdom_Hearts_III:_MultiplayerSwitchable_characters_Yay_or_Nay)]

[Please Please please for kingdom hearts 3 consider this! (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243/29829579/Please_Please_please_for_kingdom_hearts_3_consider_this!)]

I didnt mean to put Ice Age & your right about Tarzan http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

moonbeamer2234
4th Jun 2013, 18:57
Just curious. I played kh1 when i was like 10 and just finished kh2 yesterday. It made me cry...anyway I thought they were both amazing games even though they didnt have semi photrealistic graphics. I personally would not be dissapointed if that graphics werent mindblowingly realistic like Tomb Raider was for example. I feel like too many game companies are using graphics as an excuse for making games 7 hours long. I spent 30h on kh2 on hardmode to beat it and probably 10 more hours that werent logged trying to beat the bosses. The cutscenes did have great graphics though. What are your opinions on this? Would you rather see the game be like 10 hours long, but have graphics that blow your mind? Or actually have the game be long and have graphics that are reasonable?

Bobguy117
4th Jun 2013, 19:11
I would rather not have to choose between graphics and game length and just have both because they've had like ten years.

moonbeamer2234
4th Jun 2013, 19:21
But its not like theyve been working on kh3 in that time. Everyone on the team has been working on different kh projects and ff projects

Bobguy117
4th Jun 2013, 19:49
Yeah I know, but I just wouldn't be happy with the game if they decided to half-ass one part in favor of another. After all this time it needs to be perfect.

new_tradition
4th Jun 2013, 22:14
I personally wouldn't care if they only kept CGI graphics for the standard opening and endings for the game.

I think the in-game graphics is what people should recognize the series for. In my opinion, KH3 only has to look as nice as KH 1.5 HD ReMIX currently does.

I mean, fingers crossed I guess, but hopefully this comes out on PS3. I'm not expecting realistic graphics and proportions here. I mean...Disney! xD

I think one good example for a PS3 games is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Just check out the demo or youtube vids if you don't have the game. Barring the shell shading, I'm looking for some nice smooth graphics like in that game. If KH3 gives me that, I'm good.

Ryutim
5th Jun 2013, 14:18
Yeah, too many games are focused on "realistic" graphics, but they don't seem to realise that we're (or at least, I am) playing the games to avoid reality, so if they just made semi-cartoony graphics in HD, the way that they're making KH 1.5 remix, I'd be a lot happier with it than I would be with any game that has stupidly over-realistic graphics. Avoiding making things too realistic means that the programmers don't have to take forever to just make the graphics, and they can focus on actually making the game.

Roxas1985
5th Jun 2013, 14:29
I hope they don't change anything artwork and graphic-wise, I mean I love the HD remakes of the old games, but I hope they don't do anything totally different with the graphic. HD version of the old games are just beautiful and any attempts to make it look realistic would just ruin the beauty of Kingdom Hearts graphics. My advice to Square Enix, just stick with HD and do nothing else to the graphics and/or art style.

sleepyeyes
5th Jun 2013, 15:53
Better graphics are merely the eye-candy result of next-gen consoles. If you look at the sheer processing power, compared to the PS3, of the PS4 (I'm using the recent Game Informer article as my source), it is clear to see that developers will be able to make much better games overall, not just better-looking games.

IMO, KH3 should get the star treatment of being on next-gen consoles (and, I'm going to say it - on PS4!), because of its place in the hearts of its fans, and the wide appeal associated with FF and Disney characters, action RPG games in general, and SE as a developer. That doesn't mean it can't also be released on current-gen consoles, necessarily, as Sony will continue to support the PS3 until 2015. But, it is also possible to conceive of a KH3 so large, dynamic, and, yes, visually stunning that its only rightful home is on next-gen.

Bobguy117
5th Jun 2013, 20:24
I would be ecstatic for Ni no Kuni graphics in Kingdom Hearts

kingdomheartslover1234
5th Jun 2013, 20:46
I think high def would be neat to have however if it doesn't it doesn't.I play the games for a good time and becuase i love the storyline so even if it isn't high def i still wouldn't be disapointed.

kingdomheartslover1234
6th Jun 2013, 00:28
What would you like to see in kingdom hearts three?
for example i would like to be able to change some characters costumes freely and maybe the costumes could upgrade stats or give you a move that only works with that costume also maybe there there could be some new keyblades also i would like to see some more worlds even a few possible from the final fantasy games

moonbeamer2234
6th Jun 2013, 02:15
I personally wouldn't care if they only kept CGI graphics for the standard opening and endings for the game.

I think the in-game graphics is what people should recognize the series for. In my opinion, KH3 only has to look as nice as KH 1.5 HD ReMIX currently does.

I mean, fingers crossed I guess, but hopefully this comes out on PS3. I'm not expecting realistic graphics and proportions here. I mean...Disney! xD

I think one good example for a PS3 games is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Just check out the demo or youtube vids if you don't have the game. Barring the shell shading, I'm looking for some nice smooth graphics like in that game. If KH3 gives me that, I'm good.

Just kinda proves my point further. When i was watching a video of that game a lot of people were turned off instantly by the graphics and a lot of people on youtube basically said the game wasnt even worth giving a try because of the graphics. My thing is video game production is so demanding, i feel like if they dont try to live up to the amazing graphic expectations than people wont buy the game. The only problem with people not buying the game is that square would probably stop making it on the consoles if they didnt think they were making enough money :|

sleepyeyes
6th Jun 2013, 02:18
SE can surprise me. I will be happy to finally see an honest-to-aeon sequel! And, in HD! Probably next-gen!!

Leaferian-379423
6th Jun 2013, 02:59
Well... There's a difference between high definition and photorealistic. Kingdom Hearts III could use the graphical style of the previous games with high-poly models, and not necessarily look worse than a game that uses realistic graphics. It's still high definition. I'd personally prefer they remain true to the art direction they've currently got, sitting at a comfortable middle ground between Disney and Final Fantasy. As long as it's crisp and smooth, I'm happy.

Immaculate
6th Jun 2013, 03:21
Im sure KH3 is gonna be perfect in every aspect.

Lightning_Stryker
6th Jun 2013, 05:45
To be honest, I would love to have a variety of costumes. It would be nice to see everybody in something different. I'd also like to see Riku fall in love with a tough, fighter like kind of girl. Annnnd I'd like to see Vanitas again ^^

member_10751449
6th Jun 2013, 07:49
Not really, just as long as the design and aesthetics are on point. I want the gameplay and pacing to be beyond epic though.

Grimoire
6th Jun 2013, 13:27
images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/8... (http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/5/8/6/7/0/9/137052607542.jpg/EG11/resize/1024x-1)

(I guess it's pretty obvious it's a fake though. But who knows what really might happen?)

Bobguy117
10th Jun 2013, 21:21
TRAILER. IT'S REAL. LET'S ALL GO TO JAPAN RIGHT NOW AND EMPTY OUR WALLETS IN FRONT OF TETSUYA NOMURA. ANY OBJECTIONS?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjBHFb0fZM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjBHFb0fZM)

cooerdan446
10th Jun 2013, 22:08
There is a BIG chance that this will come to all next-gen platforms (WiiU,PS4,XBOX1) because they did not announce the fact that it was a Sony exclusive. Still can't believe after all this years that they are finally developing KH3. I'm so excited!

justinjyl-458115
10th Jun 2013, 22:08
Yea I was watching that live and I was just happy to see versus 13, er 15 w.e, but when they showed KH3 I flipped ****! Absolutely the biggest blindside announcement this year IMO.

member_10077577
10th Jun 2013, 22:29
I feel so happy right now.

PfantzyPantz
10th Jun 2013, 22:44
Please SE, release it on PC aswell! You'll make so many people happy!

Pocamantis
10th Jun 2013, 22:52
Man I feel so old lol. I can't believe it's finally gone public.

Fastbreak111
10th Jun 2013, 23:02
KH3!!!! Hell yeah!!! and Final Fantasy XV, take my money Sony/ Square-Enix!!!

kurosaki10993
10th Jun 2013, 23:14
I demand Kingdom Hearts III for PS4/PC AND WiiU!!!!!

sleepyeyes
10th Jun 2013, 23:23
Kingdom Hearts III!!! Final Fantasy XV!!!! SE and Sony made my week tonight!

I only hope that June 28 (payday) isn't too late to preorder my PS4.

Keyblade22
10th Jun 2013, 23:24
dont forget xbox one. below is a petition to bring remix to xbox 360.

www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-en... (http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-co-make-kingdom-hearts-hd-collection-come-out-on-xbox-360-as-well)

Jotamide-91496
10th Jun 2013, 23:29
It's coming out guys! Congrats!

Gemmie12_Blansive
11th Jun 2013, 08:40
Good things come to those who wait, in this case, our hearts and hopes! ^_^

Grimoire
11th Jun 2013, 09:53
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 Trailer! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-heart... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix-e3-trailer)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Is Coming To Xbox One As Well www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-hearts-3-is-coming-to-xbox-one-as-well/)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Being Developed By Square Enix&rsquo;s Osaka Studio www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/kingdom-hearts-3-being-developed-by-square-enixs-osaka-studio/)

Kingdom Hearts III now in development for Xbox One and PlayStation 4! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-heart... (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-hearts-iii-now-development-xbox-one-and-playstation-4)

KINGDOM HEARTS III&hellip;.is in development! na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts/go... (/game-kingdomhearts/go/article/view/262935/kingdom_hearts_iii)

Website www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/kh3/ (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/kh3/)

PS4
11th Jun 2013, 10:46
I believe that Kingdom Hearts III should have an online multiplayer concept with gametypes like slayer and such because of the craze of COD and Halo and other multiplayer games, Square Enix should have people create their own Keybladers who can equip abilities and perks like in the game such as high jump, aerial finish, explosion,etc. As well as have their own costumes created based on their level in multiplayer(Unlockables).This concept could become quite popular and expand the attention to a lot more gamers. This concept could also very well fit in with the keyblade war episode described in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I really believe that Square Enix should create this addition because it will be more fun for gamers to enjoy this fantastic saga along with friends.

DinobotZ
11th Jun 2013, 11:06
I believe that Kingdom Hearts III should have an online multiplayer concept with gametypes like slayer and such because of the craze of COD and Halo and other multiplayer games, Square Enix should have people create their own Keybladers who can equip abilities and perks like in the game such as high jump, aerial finish, explosion,etc. As well as have their own costumes created based on their level in multiplayer(Unlockables).This concept could become quite popular and expand the attention to a lot more gamers. This concept could also very well fit in with the keyblade war episode described in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I really believe that Square Enix should create this addition because it will be more fun for gamers to enjoy this fantastic saga along with friends.

I don't think competitive multiplayer would work for a game like Kingdom Hearts. Although I admit I could get behind the idea of a co-op mode, where you and up to four other players have to work together to survive against waves after waves of heartless, nobodies etc. like the escalation modes in Transformers War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron, as well as various other games.

sleepyeyes
11th Jun 2013, 14:05
YES!!!! This sequel has been a loooong time coming, in the hearts and minds of so many fans. Square-Enix's announcement of this title and FFXV was almost, nay was bigger than Sony's announcement of the PS4 (after all, we all knew that was coming)!

justin001
11th Jun 2013, 15:33
im gonna say this right now i would like to see some sort of online coop mode in kingdom of hearts 3 and i just know their gonna make kairi playable which is one of the things im excited for and if the story does end in this game what does the mean for the franchise will they remake it or will it just be a tresured memory in all our hearts

justin001
11th Jun 2013, 16:22
i hope if the remake the series xion should get a bigger role in it i kinda felt bad for her

Bobguy117
11th Jun 2013, 16:28
Anybody else notice?

Seven - Warriors of Light AND Years since Kingdom Hearts 2
Thirteen - Seekers of Darkness AND Year of Kingdom Hearts 3 reveal

Conspiracy. Square planned this right from the start!

Ryutim
11th Jun 2013, 16:31
Are you kidding? The competitive multiplayer in BBS was awsome! The only problem with it was the fact that I didn't have enough people to play with, so if they made it wifi and local multiplayer, rather than just local, it'd be perfect (well, they could fine tune it a bit, but apart from that, I don't see any problems).

Bobguy117
11th Jun 2013, 16:49

Did you actually just say that Kingdom Hearts should be more like Call of Duty?

Ryutim
11th Jun 2013, 16:53
Sounds more like a coincidence to me.

PS4
11th Jun 2013, 17:00
NOOOOOOO! that would be weird, but the idea of having perks and abilities as well as combos would be awesome especially running around with your own customized key blader and killing people off with friends, there shouldnt just be a slayer gamemode but you can also have a survival like mode, etc. This way people can do more than just play the campaign but they can also continue to play the game via online. The addition of a co op story mode would be cool too.

PS4
11th Jun 2013, 17:01

I don't think competitive multiplayer would work for a game like Kingdom Hearts. Although I admit I could get behind the idea of a co-op mode, where you and up to four other players have to work together to survive against waves after waves of heartless, nobodies etc. like the escalation modes in Transformers War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron, as well as various other games.

yea but then it would be like mass effect 3 multiplayer which, for me, got really repetitive and boring very quickly.

mike_ptbr
11th Jun 2013, 18:40
SE give the pc users some KH and FF please

mike_ptbr
11th Jun 2013, 18:51
i want the ultima magic from FF games and i want it on pc too

bradend13
11th Jun 2013, 20:03
Alright, so, forgive me for stating my opinion, but I liked the idea of keeping Kingdom Hearts on the Playstation and DS consoles and handheld systems.

Also- they really need to make KH3 for PS3 as well, because that was one of my reasons for buying the freaking system, so I don't think it fair that they hype us up for KH3 and then add it solely for $400 and $500 consoles.

Just my thoughts.

TArkon
11th Jun 2013, 21:45
I thing the 13th member of the new organization 13 should be riku's nobody and potentially the last boss of the game. I think it is because in kh1, Riku technically lost his heart to Ansem, seeker of darkness(Xehanort's heartless) because he gave into the darkness. Riku became Xehanort's heartless until Sora beat him and then riku was freed. agree or disagree, i'de love to hear your thaughts!! :D

TArkon
11th Jun 2013, 21:46
and they shud make a filler game with Lea and Kairi's mark of mastery game for the ps vita in potentially the nintendo worlds

TArkon
11th Jun 2013, 22:17
I want the 13th member of the new organization 13 is riku's nobody and potentially the last boss of the game cuz Riku technically lost his heart to Ansem, seeker of darkness(Xehanort's heartless) because he gave into the darkness. Riku became Xehanort's heartless until Sora beat him and then riku was freed.

DinobotZ
11th Jun 2013, 22:20
@Ryutim I haven't played BBS (yet).

@Mohammed Fair enough. I still think a lot of people would dig it.

TArkon
11th Jun 2013, 22:32
I want 13th member of the new organization 13 is riku's nobody and/or Eraqus nobody and potentially the last boss of the game.

Grimoire
12th Jun 2013, 04:33
-Sora Has To Search For Seven Guardians Of Light In Kingdom Hearts III
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/sora-has-t... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/sora-has-to-search-for-seven-guardians-of-light-in-kingdom-hearts-iii/)
-E3 Coverage
www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-3320)
-KINGDOM HEARTS III + HD 1.5 ReMIX Nomura Interview
www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-II... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-III-HD-1-5-ReMIX-Nomura-Interview-3326)
-Square Enix Channel Interviews Tetsuya Nomura
www.khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Chann... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-Channel-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-3328)

Ryutim
12th Jun 2013, 13:38
Did anyone else notice that the keyblade Sora picked up in the KH3 trailer looked a lot like Master Eraqus' keyblade? This probably means that he's gonna search for Aqua in KH3 (which we already knew, but it's still nice to get some confirmation, however vague it happens to be), but does it also imply that they might find Master Eraqus in KH3? Just thought I'd throw the idea out there, but what do you guys think it means?

Grimoire
12th Jun 2013, 17:23
Nomura and Awards (Best Trailers - KHIII, FFXV) twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/34492906203... (https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/344929062034239489/photo/1)

WhitePrism
12th Jun 2013, 18:44
( Spoilers.)

Well, Eraqus is dead dead. Meaning unlike the others who have been turned into heartless and can still come back, it's the ultimate dead which leaves behind their Keyblade when they die. Idk though, maybe they'll show his ghost like in Star Wars since the newer KH series seems to be based off that series anyways, and maybe his ghost will tell them where: Ventus, Aqua, and Terra are. ( Since although we know where they are, I don't think Sora knows just yet. I forget if Yen Sid said where they are or not.) Or maybe Eraqus will give Sora a new Mark of mastery test since he failed the first one. Who knows, there are many ways Tetsuya Nomura could take this.

Lightning_Stryker
12th Jun 2013, 23:09
OMG!!!!! This announcement really took me by surprise saying that 1.5 Remix was the next to be released. I just didnt expect this XD
What do you guys think about the 'older Sora'?

Grimoire
13th Jun 2013, 04:37
-Website
eu.square-enix.com/KHIII/ (http://eu.square-enix.com/KHIII/)
-Kingdom Hearts III Director Nomura Talks About The Game&rsquo;s Current Progress
www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/kingdom-he... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/12/kingdom-hearts-iii-director-nomura-talks-about-the-games-current-progress/)
-Tetsuya Nomura interview with Famitsu!
www.khinsider.com/news/Tetsuya-Nomura-in... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Tetsuya-Nomura-interview-with-Famitsu-3329)
-KHInsider's E3 2013 Coverage!
www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-... (http://www.khinsider.com/news/E3-2013-Coverage-3320)

grisen
13th Jun 2013, 07:37
I hope kingdom hearts 3 will be more like the first one, where you could swim,climb, glide and jump all arround, and that u have to search and think alittle to find your way through the game, and try really hard to find the tresure chests. kingdom hearts 2 was too easy :(

one world that would be very fun and fit very well is from the movie "the black couldron" me and many other people would like to see this world in KH3!