PDA

View Full Version : Can you always go back?

Mysgossen2
17th May 2007, 18:03
Hi,

I wonder if it's always possible to go back if you have forgotten something? Right now I'm stuck in a big room. Since the door was closed behind me, I assume that I have not forgotten an item or anything else until now. Correct? (I know that the can occur bugs if you save the game at tricky places, but that's not the case here)

Atheist
17th May 2007, 18:39
I might be able to help, but I have no idea what game it is you're stuck on. :(

But if the door closed behind you, then you can proberly continue.

But I really need to know the game to determine if it's a bug or not.

Mysgossen2
17th May 2007, 18:52
..but I've never noticed any similar bugs in the other games.

ditom
17th May 2007, 20:53
But where?

Atheist
17th May 2007, 21:10
But what game? Each game is different, I can't tell you if it's possible without knowing what part you're talking about.

If we know what game and what part you are stuck on, we can find out if there's a known bug where you exit without getting everything you need and any possible fixes, or if it's possible to go back.

Mysgossen2
17th May 2007, 21:11
The room with the ghost and five statues.. one of the five engravings is missing. I want to figure out myself how to get out of there, but also be sure that I don't have to start from scratch again :)

Atheist
17th May 2007, 21:13
Okay, unfortunatly I've never played that level. But I've done a search for you and there's no bug known witch messes up the level for you. I'm afraid I can't be much more of a help :(

I think you can continue without any trouble.

If you do have any trouble, you can download a save game from here: http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/

That's if you have a Pc/Mac

Mysgossen2
17th May 2007, 21:24
I guess that it is simply a tricky place I've come to.

StarChampagne
18th May 2007, 16:12
It is, a very tricky place... :)

Rest assured the door WILL open, if you do it right :D