PDA

View Full Version : Ghana

jenzie2
16th May 2007, 07:14
:confused: Ghana is hard!^^
I cant get by the puzzle and I think its cause I moved the raft in the water to the other side of the pool and can't get it back over...well thats the only reason I can think of.I've tried using help from stella's walkthrough.

Does anyone know how I can restart the level.When I go to load level it only has the levels that i completed so I can't restart/replay ghana.

Any help?
Thanks
Jennifer:thumbsup:

BTW im playing it on PS2

Goran_101
16th May 2007, 09:26
You can use Stella's save games. :) I think it's saved on each checkpoint.

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR7saves.html#tr7save

jenzie2
16th May 2007, 13:27
You can use Stella's save games. :) I think it's saved on each checkpoint.

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR7saves.html#tr7save
thanks but is that not only for the pc or can u use it 4 ps2 aswell?

Goran_101
16th May 2007, 14:55
thanks but is that not only for the pc or can u use it 4 ps2 aswell?

I don't think PC saves would be working on PS2, but i found PS2 saves on Gamespot's Game FAQs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/save/920215.html

rabid metro
17th May 2007, 04:59
i don't understand ...

the raft in the 1st upper room (after you climp up the dry water well) is a distraction ...
completely meaningless in terms of completing the level.

once you pass this room you'll encounter a second raft.
standing on this second raft you can always magnetic grapple something shiny and then pull yourself towards it ...

is this what you are talking about???

Raid on!

jenzie2
19th May 2007, 19:35
yeah the raft thats in the water

i don't understand ...

the raft in the 1st upper room (after you climp up the dry water well) is a distraction ...
completely meaningless in terms of completing the level.

once you pass this room you'll encounter a second raft.
standing on this second raft you can always magnetic grapple something shiny and then pull yourself towards it ...

is this what you are talking about???

Raid on!

rabid metro
20th May 2007, 05:15
you shouldn't need to restart the level (unless there's a problem you haven't mentioned) ...
when you 1st encounter the raft in the water in the upper rooms beyond the water wheel:

0) pass thru the room with the raft stranded on dry land.
1) get on the raft in the water. use the grapple on the nearest shiny metal band and pull the raft towards the shiny metal band. let loose the grapple and drift thru the opening.
2) when you drift into the next room, you can grapple another shiny metal band and pull the raft over to it. you can do this at anytime, even if you wait too long (or whatever) and let the raft drift all the way over to the little cove or the waterfall. grapple the shiny metal band (you can't miss it!) and pull the raft over to the shiny metal band.
3) let loose the grapple and somewhat quickly jump onto the bricks just in front of you (i.e. where you just pulled yourself towards).

you are now on your own tomb raider ...
ohh, i have to add that this level was easily the best, IMO.
the puzzles and challenges were just right and could be very satisfying, if you don't use spoilers (beyond this one) ...
are you making progress now???

Raid On!

They say that Lara is a busy beaver considering the dam things she discovers.

jenzie2
22nd May 2007, 15:16
Hiya.
Thanks for the help im not stuck anymore.It seems so obvious now that ive actually done it.:thumbsup:
I had the raft at the right place but I got confused because and thought that it should've been on the other side of the room and I couldn't get it back there..:)
Jen

you shouldn't need to restart the level (unless there's a problem you haven't mentioned) ...
when you 1st encounter the raft in the water in the upper rooms beyond the water wheel:

0) pass thru the room with the raft stranded on dry land.
1) get on the raft in the water. use the grapple on the nearest shiny metal band and pull the raft towards the shiny metal band. let loose the grapple and drift thru the opening.
2) when you drift into the next room, you can grapple another shiny metal band and pull the raft over to it. you can do this at anytime, even if you wait too long (or whatever) and let the raft drift all the way over to the little cove or the waterfall. grapple the shiny metal band (you can't miss it!) and pull the raft over to the shiny metal band.
3) let loose the grapple and somewhat quickly jump onto the bricks just in front of you (i.e. where you just pulled yourself towards).

you are now on your own tomb raider ...
ohh, i have to add that this level was easily the best, IMO.
the puzzles and challenges were just right and could be very satisfying, if you don't use spoilers (beyond this one) ...
are you making progress now???

Raid On!

They say that Lara is a busy beaver considering the dam things she discovers.