PDA

View Full Version : place of no return (lol)

cazzer
15th May 2007, 16:24
i am on the part where you are in a massive cave and there is a statue with it's arms locked up in two metal pieces, i can get one lock to open with the box but the other there is nothing to place on to the slab on the ground. i have tried to get on the slab and then grapple the mechanism while i am on it but it wont turn unless i am really close to it.:(
can someone help?:scratch: :(

Atheist
15th May 2007, 19:05
You have to step on the pressure pad until her arm is completly free of the shackle. Then make your way quickly across the spinning platform to the main legde with the Goddess.
Then:
grapple her 'heart' and pull it out to pull both arms towards you.

You might have to try a few times to get over the platform without falling off, or the shackles returning back to thier place.

Full instructions:
Step on the first pressure pad to drop the large block. Wait until the ledge stops spinning, and jump over to the other side. Move the small block onto the pressure pad. The arm should be free of the shackle. Jump back to the first one. Step on the pressure pad until the other arm is completely free. Step of the pressure pad, and quickly make your way across the spinning ledge to the Goddess. Grapple her 'heart' to pull both arms towards you.

cazzer
16th May 2007, 16:50
ok thanks!:D