Nothing special just got bored...

tranniversary119
15th May 2007, 00:20
obviously nobody likes them but i might as well post this one

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p114/airheadsrock119/boxart2.jpg

RuumTaedor
15th May 2007, 01:46
obviously nobody likes them but i might as well post this one

A bit impatient, are we? You've gotta give members more than a couple of minutes, dude. Allow me to be the first to compliment you on your box art. Very nice. :thumbsup:

tranniversary119
15th May 2007, 11:21
Sorry thanks!!

Mangar The Dark
15th May 2007, 18:38
Nice work :cool:
Just a couple of suggestions-- Get rid of the black box around the title in the first one. Try to incorporate the text into the picture itself, rather than making it seem separate. You may need to change the colors to do that (as it is now, you would end up with grey on grey, which wouldn't work so well.) Also, it would probably look more official without the pictures of Zip, Alistair and Amanda.
I'd do it myself, but I have to confess that I have absolutely no Photoshop skills at all!

Rascalius
15th May 2007, 18:46
Really good work there dude, very impressive. :thumbsup:

Atheist
15th May 2007, 20:08
Nice work :cool:
Just a couple of suggestions-- Get rid of the black box around the title in the first one. Try to incorporate the text into the picture itself, rather than making it seem separate. You may need to change the colors to do that (as it is now, you would end up with grey on grey, which wouldn't work so well.) Also, it would probably look more official without the pictures of Zip, Alistair and Amanda.
I'd do it myself, but I have to confess that I have absolutely no Photoshop skills at all!

I would comment, but I'd bassicaly just be repeating what Manger said ;)

tranniversary119
15th May 2007, 20:22
Nice work

I just found out how to photoshop and i agree 100% of what you said. Im thinking on changing it alot. I just started so forgive the bad work. :mad2:

Mangar The Dark
16th May 2007, 13:55
I just found out how to photoshop and i agree 100% of what you said. Im thinking on changing it alot. I just started so forgive the bad work. :mad2:

It was NOT bad work! Please don't think that. I was just making suggestions for how to do it even better!

LisaB1962
16th May 2007, 15:34
They look nice, but I agree with Mangar's suggestions too if you want to "official" them up.

Captain Mazda
16th May 2007, 22:32
Yeah, you definitely need to render that, otherwise you've just cut and pasted objects from various images on top of each other.