PDA

View Full Version : Alpha/Beta Confirmation

IKathaarI
30th Oct 2013, 22:32
I signed up for the Alpha/Beta three times but I haven't received the confirmation e-mail.

Any suggestions/fixes?

IKathaarI
1st Nov 2013, 01:15
To clarify, I'm not talking about the 'You made it in!' E-mail, but the one verifying that I signed up.

hirukaru
1st Nov 2013, 19:47
Did you check your junk box ?

IKathaarI
2nd Nov 2013, 00:13
Yes, I picked it clean multiple times.

Nomorebirds
11th Nov 2013, 20:45
I'm having the same problem as well. I was hoping someone in here had an answer.

LinkSlayer64
11th Nov 2013, 21:16
I also have had this problem.

IKathaarI
12th Nov 2013, 08:53
Glad to know it's not just me, just tried again to NO avail =/ might try changing e-mails.

hirukaru
12th Nov 2013, 15:32
Are you using a free mail box? Like outlook.com or Gmail.com?

From past experience I noticed that these mail systems some times won't even let mails through.
But try to register on a different mail adres and see what happens.
If that did not work, then I cannot help you and you have to wait for the admins, devs or moderators to reply.

IKathaarI
13th Nov 2013, 22:06
it's Yahoo and still to no avail.

LinkSlayer64
15th Nov 2013, 20:22
it's Yahoo and still to no avail.

I have received my confirmation email, using gmail, just to let you know. good luck IKathaariI

Gigamet
16th Nov 2013, 11:24
Strangely, I got my confirmation email the exact same time I got my email confirming that I had been selected to take part in the closed Alpha (The email with the link to the download of the game, etc).

I signed up using an Outlook account, if that helps at all.

hirukaru
16th Nov 2013, 11:34
Kath, i recommend trying it with a hotmail or Outlook or Gmail account

Andreakoss
7th Dec 2013, 09:49
Same issue here, no mail received, i signed up the first day it was possible to do so and no luck, while few of my friends already got accepted and are playing, even if they signed up few weeks later :\

JanusDominus
7th Dec 2013, 23:34
Same issue here, no mail received, i signed up the first day it was possible to do so and no luck, while few of my friends already got accepted and are playing, even if they signed up few weeks later :\
That's not the reason people are complaining about. It's about people who got accepted, but received no confirmation email.

Syndrom69
26th Dec 2013, 00:15
plaese give me a key i dont have a key ive been waiting for playing this game so bad omg :D plaseeee...i allready register i already submit to sign in wiht steam to...but i dont see the game in my labrary in steam... and how i downlolad the game in steam? :(

Syndrom69
26th Dec 2013, 01:46
i recive the email confirmation by Outlook but in the email only come this " Congratulations and welcome to SQUARE ENIX, you are now successfully registered for the Nosgoth Alpha & Beta phases!

We will be letting new recruits into Nosgoth gradually as we refine and test the game. If you are selected you will receive your exclusive invite via e-mail.

Get prepared for the action ahead of your invite and link your STEAM account and your SQUARE ENIX Membership now.

For updates and the latest Nosgoth news, head to nosgoth.com

i allready register i already submit to sign in wiht steam acount to...but i dont see the game in my labrary in steam and dont have a key to... and how i downlolad the game in steam?

Lomonop
27th Dec 2013, 10:04
The email was only a confirmation that you have been successfully registered.
You have not yet been selected to take part in the Alpha/Beta.
You can only download the game in Steam if you have been selected and have received an email confirming this.

Syndrom69
27th Dec 2013, 19:54
HUMM OK :) Thanks !!!