PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy - General Requests

otito57
30th Oct 2013, 13:05
I really love what square enix do with the Dissidia an the FF Theatrhythm. I think they are the best thing with the name "Final Fantasy" since FFX in PS2. So i am asking for a third edition of FF Dissidia, maybe the best console for this will be the PS Vita. But we all know that the vita it's not the most purchase console, but this could help a little.
And the remake of FF9 it's simple, i don't mind in what console, just upgrade a little the graphics and DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING MORE!!! The remakes for Nintendo DS of FF3 is unplayable, the "chibi" characters are more like an insult to me.
If the games could have spanish subtitles that will perfect! But i can handle whit the english languaje... Also i still has hope to see a FF Type-0 english version in psp/vita/ps3 or whatever

Thanks to all! I wish our opinion will get somewhere :D

alanman178
2nd Nov 2013, 01:24
I've been pushing for FF7, 8, and 9 remakes myself. Well, I'm not alone in that. lol

Midorima
9th Nov 2013, 11:55
First of all thanks for Final Fantasy game series. I love j-rpg games that beacuse FINAL FANTASY. I want to ask some questions.

1-) Final Fantasy VIII remake PC announced by Square-Enix. When will game release and how much cost?
2-) I have huawei g-301 android phone. Which I play Final Fantasy games on my phone?

Thanks for response and sorry my english.

moooka
9th Nov 2013, 12:39
I think FF8 re-release won't be a remake, it will be the same as the FF7 PC re-release with slightly better graphics and higher resolution support.

For your second question, I think that phone is low-end, I'm not sure if games will work on it but there is a way to check which is to go on the PC to play.google.com and login the same Google account that you used on your phone, when you go to a game's page it will tell you if it's compatible with your phone or not.

Midorima
9th Nov 2013, 13:30
I hope so, I can play FF6 on my phone. And are anyone know FF8 pc remade relase date?