PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!!

jenzie2
9th May 2007, 18:57
hey ive only just bought tomb raider legend.im on the very first level and im trapped in this big room thingy(its like a cave) and i cant figure out how to get out from it....
something happens when i step on these square buttons...things begin to move and i think im supposed to put boxes on these big square buttons but theres only one on the plat form where they are
somebody help me lol...its only the first level and yet im stuck...
thanks!
Jennifer

Dukem
9th May 2007, 19:04
hey ive only just bought tomb raider legend.im on the very first level and im trapped in this big room thingy(its like a cave) and i cant figure out how to get out from it....
something happens when i step on these square buttons...things begin to move and i think im supposed to put boxes on these big square buttons but theres only one on the plat form where they are
somebody help me lol...its only the first level and yet im stuck...
thanks!
Jennifer

Don't worry, this puzzle is quite tricky for the first level :) but they will get harder mwahhahaha :D If your really stuck then I suggest reading stella's walkthrough for that level here (http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/bolivia.html)
Or for the index of her Tomb Raider Legend section see here (http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/tomb7.html)

Glad to help :)
Dukem

RuumTaedor
9th May 2007, 19:05
He Jennifer. You are correct in that you have to place crates on the pressure plates. The other crates are on the lower level in the water. You have to figure out how to get the crates from the lower level to the upper level. If you're still stuck, just ask. Good luck.

Edit: Hehe Dukem beat me to it.

Dukem
9th May 2007, 19:10
He Jennifer. You are correct in that you have to place crates on the pressure plates. The other crates are on the lower level in the water. You have to figure out how to get the crates from the lower level to the upper level. If you're still stuck, just ask. Good luck.

Edit: Hehe Dukem beat me to it.

lol, i check the forums cause i have a screenshot post :) lol

If you haven't already post a reply pls lol

Dukem :)

jenzie2
9th May 2007, 20:08
ah thanks 4 helpin me out!and dukem ill look at ur post now