PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIV exp rate?

totanas
29th Oct 2013, 22:52
How much the exp rate of FFXIV? playing 10 hours daily can reach the max lvl cap easy?

Hippy_Pickle
30th Oct 2013, 09:05
Generally following the story quests will get your first class to level 50 pretty easily and you may only have to grind for exp on the last few levels. There are plenty of ways to gain exp, FATE's are the most effective but there are also LEVE quests and all the side quests to complete.

TheRealKraggy
30th Oct 2013, 14:58
Hippy_Pickle THREE??? :)

@totanas: as Hippy said, your first job to 50 will come largely from main story and other quests .. BUT, if you intend to level a second job you'll be in trouble, there'll be no quests left.

Best course I think is to level your main class/job using main story, aka. the 'meteor' quests, and fill in with FATEs and maybe Leves, keep the non-story quests for you next class/job, otherwise you'll get to maybe 30 and then have no quest-based XP left.

Hippy_Pickle
31st Oct 2013, 13:30
Hippy_Pickle THREE??? :)

My account is fubar since I changed my email address on the SE account management, this is the original Hippy_Pickle account (hence the post count) but it will randomly ask me to choose a new username when I log in. On occasion it will let me select the original username and other I have to add a number :(

Hippy_Pickle
31st Oct 2013, 16:30
And just like that I log out and when I come to log back in it wants me to change the username yet again and it allowed me to have the original back! :confused:

TheRealKraggy
1st Nov 2013, 07:25
/comfort