PDA

View Full Version : How many Tomb Raiders?

Tortue
6th May 2007, 17:11
Does anyone know the full List and Titles of all :scratch: the Tomb Raider Games?

Lo
6th May 2007, 17:18
Including 'Add-ons' they are:

Tomb Raider 1
Unfinished Business
Tomb Raider 2: The Dagger of Xian
Golden Mask
Tomb Raider 3: The Adventures of Lara Croft
Lost Artefact
Tomb Raider 4: The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider 5: Chronicles
Angel Of Darkness
Legend

And not forgetting the next one TR Anniversary :D

Tortue
6th May 2007, 17:28
Yeah, but there are more right? Like "Gold", and other special versions, how many of them are they?:confused:

Lo
6th May 2007, 17:45
Gold is just a little extension with a few additional levels...aside from that and the custom built levels I think that is pretty much it! :)

Tortue
6th May 2007, 17:48
Is there just Gold for TR1? I guess I am looking for the complete list, even if the games are only a little different.:eek:

Atheist
6th May 2007, 17:53
Every TR game ever realised Lo. just posted

RuumTaedor
6th May 2007, 18:19
Just to clarify about the "Gold" term, Tortue, I have The Trilogy, which is TR1 TR2 and TR3 including the "Gold" levels. TR1 Gold is also called Unfinished Business and TR2 Gold is also called Golden Mask and TR3 Gold is also called Lost Artifact.

Tortue
6th May 2007, 18:31
TR1 Gold is also called Unfinished Business and TR2 Gold is also called Golden Mask and TR3 Gold is also called Lost Artifact.

See This is one of the reason I am so confused:scratch: :D

Tortue
6th May 2007, 18:33
The reason I need (want) to know all this is, I want to collect all the TR games playable on the "PC" platform.

Deekman
6th May 2007, 19:09
... the custom built levels...
Of which there are more than 1700 of!
Some of those are stand alone single levels, some are three or four levels long, and some are huge multi-level mega-adventures!

Lo
6th May 2007, 19:11
The reason I need (want) to know all this is, I want to collect all the TR games playable on the "PC" platform.

The main games are available in shops and online from Play.com and Amazon etc (eBay often too).

The additional 'inbetween' or 'additional extra' games such as The Lost Artefact and so on are a little harder to come by. eBay is your best bet where I got The Lost Artefact myself. I believe that the 'Gold' levels are downloadable off the internet, right Ruum Taedor? :thumbsup:

RuumTaedor
6th May 2007, 20:13
That's right, Lo. I'm sure you can get the Gold levels from tombraiderchronicles or Stella's. The Gold levels require the corresponding original CD, ie TR1 Gold requires the TR1 CD to play.

Headache
6th May 2007, 22:55
The additional 'inbetween' or 'additional extra' games such as The Lost Artefact and so on are a little harder to come by. eBay is your best bet where I got The Lost Artefact myself.
The Salvation Army also works ;)

LisaB1962
7th May 2007, 01:55
Tomb Raider Gold levels are actually two parts: Shadow of the Cat (return to Egypt) and Unfinished Business (return to Atlantis).

traiderspy
7th May 2007, 03:39
I like to consider the "Times" level a "mini-Gold" version of Tomb Raider 4

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/tomb4.html#times

LisaB1962
7th May 2007, 15:44
Meh, I thought the Times level was kinda lame. I was expecting a bit more.