PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause getting slow

Madda Cheeb
6th May 2007, 03:28
My just cause fo pc is getting slower every time i play it, what should i do?:scratch: :confused:

cazzer
6th May 2007, 13:29
how fast is ghz on your computer,how much ram and is your graphics card updated?

Madda Cheeb
6th May 2007, 14:01
I have the best graphics card required, and i have enough space it just keeps getting slower!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

cazzer
6th May 2007, 15:04
is your computer make old?

Madda Cheeb
6th May 2007, 15:18
No Its Very new

cazzer
6th May 2007, 17:35
my last option is have you checked for viruses lately?

Madda Cheeb
6th May 2007, 22:45
I have the latest anti virus installed:D :D :D

cazzer
7th May 2007, 13:36
my lord i'm all out of ideas but my last one is what condition is disc in?:scratch:

Dunno?
7th May 2007, 17:18
I think it also gets slow if you have too many characters/vehicles on-screen at once,but if your computer is top-of-the-range that shouldn't happen.

Or you could always throw your game in the bin:) (only joking)

Madda Cheeb
10th May 2007, 01:31
I didnt buy it in the stores, i bought the one you download from the internet
(couldnt find any in stores anyways):D :D :D :) :rasp: :rasp:

cazzer
10th May 2007, 16:54
it's probally the the disc quality when it was bought online.
i always buy it from the stores because i'm still not sure if i really trust online websites.:)

Madda Cheeb
10th May 2007, 18:14
No i bought the one online where you download it to your computer and play it without the Disc!!!!!

cazzer
10th May 2007, 18:43
well i am out of ideas i'm afraid but that is one hell of a baffling thing you got there.

PoorBison
11th May 2007, 05:07
How much other stuff are you installing on your Computer? I had some games that ran fine. Then I got more and more software/games and now my comp is about as fast as a snail.

cazzer
11th May 2007, 20:31
yes but normally but the antivirus clears junk and clutter while scanning which apparently he has already done.:(

hugh750
14th Jun 2007, 09:39
What OS are you running?
If it's vista it might be that, Or it might be one of the bugs in this game.:o

Frag Maniac
14th Jun 2007, 14:33
The PC version DOES build up lag and stutter the longer your session is. The only thing that cures it is exiting to desktop then relaunching the game, but it WILL slow back down.

Lots of people have complained of this reporting durations of 5 minutes to 1 hour before the lag and stutter creeps in. I can usually get in no more than 3 liberations before I have to exit to desktop, and that's using extractions to speed things up.

grihn
17th Jul 2007, 19:13
I have the best graphics card required, and i have enough space it just keeps getting slower!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Perhaps you should post some actual system specs...your graphics card isn't the only thing that works when a game is running. Post your CPU, amount and speed of RAM, whether or not you have SATA drives...those things all factor in. And you may as well post your graphics card too..."the best graphics card required," is too vague.

Blakreloaded
18th Jul 2007, 07:40
I think I know why! Well, I think Frag Maniac is right. Just Cause has (what I think is) a memory glitch! This is caused when you drive past some terrain and the game adds the information about the area (like trees, road textures, rocks and stuff like that) to memory but when you drive away from that area the game does not delete the memory so that when you come up to more trees and stuff the game has to delete memory to make room for the new memory while you are driving thus resulting in the game becoming steppy and slow!