PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am Albert, from Brookline, and you?!?

Tortue
5th May 2007, 13:35
I actually have several questions, but it done occurred to me that each one could be a thread unto its own. So, in the spirit of starting as many {meaningful} threads as possible, and thus getting me some “Post Cred.” Here we done go!:lmao:

I am not sure how many languages Tomb Raiser has been translated into over the years. I do know it has been a few. So, Yo! Yo! Let represent people, where you all is from, and do you have a pedigree!!! Me, I am one muttling Portuguese, livin' in Brookline, New Hampshire, U.S. of A. Now lets go around the circle goin' to th right, NEXT.

Atheist
5th May 2007, 13:41
I can't understand a single word you're trying to say.

'Here we done go?' Is that like a new version of english or something?

Tortue
5th May 2007, 13:53
:rasp: I have a lot of cajun freinds, though they do not live here in New Hampshire, but the question is easy enough. Where are you from?!?

Deekman
5th May 2007, 15:19
I done be from here

<-----

Oh wait, sorry! It doesn't say Brooklyn any more!

Phlip
5th May 2007, 15:23
I'm from Bartoli's hideout, he's actually a relative of mine and I hangout there a lot of the time, if not I'll be over at the wreck of the Maria Doria :)

Shrensh
5th May 2007, 16:27
I'm from South Africa (Cape Town to be precise). In February last year I moved to London, England, and I'm loving it here so far! :D

Lo
5th May 2007, 19:18
I'm a long-haired layabout...sorry Goddess from Venus. There are no men up here which means the place smells of roses, there is a rainbow in the sky each morning and the atmosphere is completely methane free and everything!

It's great living here because we are so clean. We don't need any of
Ba rry Scott's CILIT BANG! We don't even need Ba rry Scott for that matter :rasp:

SethKoopa
6th May 2007, 01:51
Well, I'm just from Iceland, which doesn't get as cold as it gets in the States, at any rate, because we're protected by the Gulf Stream. I don't live in an ice palace or anything; I just live in a flat building just outside downtown Reykjav*k.

Tortue
6th May 2007, 17:09
I have a little brother who is in the USMC. He was stationed there for a couple of year.

Headache
6th May 2007, 22:49
Well I suppose my location says it all, eh?

Personally though, I'd rather be living in Ireland due to my Irish background :D

Sophia Leigh
7th May 2007, 04:09
where you all is from

My location says it all too.

and do you have a pedigree!!!

In regards to pedigree, I'm descended from convicts (including 2 first fleeters) and free settlers - some prominent and some just average people. My ancestors arrived here between 219 and 140 years ago. From here my roots trace back to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Kirill
10th May 2007, 06:52
Hi, to everybody! :) As you can see I'm a new one, nice to meet all of you!!!
I'm from Saint-Petersburg.

Lo
10th May 2007, 07:22
Hi, to everybody! :) As you can see I'm a new one, nice to meet all of you!!!
I'm from Saint-Petersburg.

Great to see new members arriving prior to the launch of Anniversary. Let's hope you guys hang around and become a regular part of our friendly community!

Welcome Kirill :)

Kirill
10th May 2007, 07:56
Great to see new members arriving prior to the launch of Anniversary. Let's hope you guys hang around and become a regular part of our friendly community!

Welcome Kirill :)

Thank you Lo. !!!!! As I can see it's a good forum, and I hope to become a regular part of your friendly community!!!:)

Lo
10th May 2007, 08:11
Excellent news Kirill! Most of us are very friendly and oh, must mention we have a screenshot contest which will hopefully kick into round two soon, here in the General board! Feel free to join in :D

I love to see new members and hear their ideas, must have my daily TR fix!!!;)

GoranAgar
10th May 2007, 08:26
http://www.catagar.com/load/fl-de07.gif

Lo
10th May 2007, 08:39
Watch it with all the flag-waving Goran, you're creating a draft and I have only just got the fire going :rasp:

Otherwise the Brits will gang up and come over there and 'bite you on the features' :D

Kirill
10th May 2007, 09:02
Excellent news Kirill! Most of us are very friendly and oh, must mention we have a screenshot contest which will hopefully kick into round two soon, here in the General board! Feel free to join in :D

I love to see new members and hear their ideas, must have my daily TR fix!!!;)

It's great, because I'm very friendly person:) , I think it's great to associate with new people , especially if they are from different countries but have common topics to discuss, oh yeah, about a screenshot contest, couldn't you tell me more about it?

Lo
10th May 2007, 09:07
Sure - it's just for fun and only started a few weeks ago so it's fairly new and hopefully others will soon notice it and join in the fun! :)

It's on this board as a sticky. There was a voting thread and now there is a results thread on here somewhere! We are all eagerly awaiting for the first round winners =Shrensh= and Treeble to start round two :D

Here is the thread containing the rules etc.. feel free to join in round two ;)

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=67450

Kirill
10th May 2007, 09:56
Sure - it's just for fun and only started a few weeks ago so it's fairly new and hopefully others will soon notice it and join in the fun! :)

It's on this board as a sticky. There was a voting thread and now there is a results thread on here somewhere! We are all eagerly awaiting for the first round winners =Shrensh= and Treeble to start round two :D

Here is the thread containing the rules etc.. feel free to join in round two ;)

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=67450

Thank you Lo.! Now I know what you are talking about, and good thread. Because I played not in all TR, so I can see some screenshots from the games I didn't play. May be I could try to take part in the next round

Lo
10th May 2007, 10:40
You're most welcome and thank you - I so hope you will join us in round two! I am staying at my parents' home presently so threw TR III in my backpack so I would have something to upload a screenshot from depending on the categories chosen.

I installed it on my mother's machine yesterday and was astounded to see she even had 'Paint' as a programme and everything!! :lol: I am therefore able to take and convert shots for the competition. :D