PDA

View Full Version : Alpha/Beta keys

AleisterMoriarty
29th Oct 2013, 17:07
So I signed up for the Alpha/Beta about a week or two ago can someone tell me if they are still sending out Keys or not because I have yet to get one.

Jeffers
29th Oct 2013, 18:56
I assume they'll be continually ramping it up as soon as they are satisfied with each set of tests.

The 1st test was only on the 15th and North America / Europe were started to be added last Sunday so just hold fast. :)

WROB3L_PL
29th Oct 2013, 19:19
So I signed up for the Alpha/Beta about a week or two ago can someone tell me if they are still sending out Keys or not because I have yet to get one.

Man im waiting like a month now.

Monkeythumbz
29th Oct 2013, 19:46
We're still issuing keys, however it's a gradual process as we increase our server capacity over time.

AleisterMoriarty
30th Oct 2013, 00:30
Ok, thanks for the feedback. can't wait to get started

Tube_Reaver
3rd Nov 2013, 10:37
We're still issuing keys, however it's a gradual process as we increase our server capacity over time.

When I get my alpha key this will be what I say to it

At last...
I must say I'm disappointed in your progress. I imagined you would be here sooner.

Emplehod
6th Nov 2013, 18:57
So I signed up for the Alpha/Beta ...

Isn't that a supermarket? :)

XipeTotek
8th Nov 2013, 19:30
Im dying here while i wait. Ive been wanting a new LoK for years and its the only new game that interests me for some reason.

Incredipede
8th Nov 2013, 21:53
I got one two days ago. The game was sent to Steam.

ZeroFernir
11th Nov 2013, 02:15
I am waiting here too. Though I am aware it may not come to Brazil in alpha or beta.

Epsilonc
11th Nov 2013, 04:54
I signed up for Nosgoth in October and haven't received anything in my email about the game at all, I was just wondering when I can expect anything new or an actual invite.

Nomorebirds
11th Nov 2013, 20:53
I've encountered the same problem. I signed up two days ago and I haven't received a confirmation email yet.

TurpleB
11th Nov 2013, 21:28
I've encountered the same problem. I signed up two days ago and I haven't received a confirmation email yet.
So have I! Whenever I try to fill out the "Additional Information" it brings me to a page that says "WE'RE SORRY, BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG." Can someone please figure out why?

rimuneechan
11th Nov 2013, 22:10
Me too, i haven't received so much as an update on the game status, even after giving the additional information and the dxdiag document they said would increase chances of getting an invite.... I'm not trying to be whiny, i just wish we would be kept in the loop a little, or at least told if there's an error going on in the registration process...

The_Hylden
11th Nov 2013, 23:02
Not everyone can be invited, first of all. Second, it depends on where you are. Are you in the region being tested?

Here's the link for where the current tests are and when they're happening:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7553

http://nosgoth.com/servers

Merged this with another thread. Look above for Monkeythumbz's reply on this, too.

Damon200
21st Nov 2013, 17:25
Can't wait for my key :D (i'm from The Netherlands so hope i wil recive a key soon :) )

ZeroFernir
21st Nov 2013, 20:57
Will Alpha or Beta come to Brazil at all?

Asutsi
21st Nov 2013, 23:40
any date for the open alpha / beta?

Monkeythumbz
22nd Nov 2013, 14:20
any date for the open alpha / beta?

Open Beta isn't due until well into 2014, but are dates are flexible depending on our progress. Videogames development is not an exact science!

Squarezilla
22nd Nov 2013, 17:26
Open Beta isn't due until well into 2014, but are dates are flexible depending on our progress. Videogames development is not an exact science!

Why not just slip me a key ? :3 do this and i shall become your thrall and let you feast on my blood anytime you want

WinterFrostHS
24th Nov 2013, 14:10
I am very eager to play this game :D

ZeroFernir
25th Nov 2013, 01:17
I am very eager to play this game :D

Welcome to my life =P

DriX9126
27th Nov 2013, 04:21
When can United Kingdom take part in testing?

Monkeythumbz
27th Nov 2013, 10:24
When can United Kingdom take part in testing?

We already have a small number of people from the UK in the Closed Alpha test segment and we will be letting in many more people during Closed Beta.

ChuckNoriis
27th Nov 2013, 11:31
Patience is the only key :)

Vampmaster
27th Nov 2013, 12:10
Patience is the only key :)

Unless you have the Reaver. That's the key too ;)

lucinvampire
27th Nov 2013, 12:16
Lol - for a moment there I thought you meant the character class and envisioned someone trying to stuff him into a lock...and not the actual sword :D

RainaAudron
27th Nov 2013, 12:24
loool Lucy xD It´s pretty funny when you imagine it like that xD

hirukaru
27th Nov 2013, 12:55
loool Lucy xD It´s pretty funny when you imagine it like that xD

I think my lack of LOK knowledge is lacking alot. Explain guys explain for the guy that does not know that much about the LOK games.

Vampmaster
27th Nov 2013, 13:08
I think my lack of LOK knowledge is lacking alot. Explain guys explain for the guy that does not know that much about the LOK games.

In Soul Reaver 2, all the characters were going around saying the Pillars are the lock and the Reaver is the key.

CrIsTiAnM
26th Feb 2014, 20:11
hey tell me where i get nosgoth client to download, i want to play.....:wave::wave:

mikzzzzan
1st Mar 2014, 06:02
Hello!
I was just wondering if anyone out there has a spare key beta key lying around
that maybe they could pm me if they are feeling generous?
i loved the Legacy of kain games and i can barley wait to play this game :3

-Sorry if i'm braking any rules with this post :[

SiRJiriCzech
1st Mar 2014, 13:45
its so long what i done registration and i still dont get key.its not normal.minimal is it 6 mounts ago.damn

mikzzzzan
1st Mar 2014, 14:34
Bamp =[

kellasaellara
1st Mar 2014, 17:20
Any Beta giveaway keys??

elby78
2nd Mar 2014, 10:25
pls help need kliet game helppp

Nosgoth Client need help me

RainaAudron
2nd Mar 2014, 10:40
You need to apply to Beta first.

Squarezilla
3rd Mar 2014, 00:13
Ok gota ask since i was searching for nosgoth related stuff on steam i stumbled on a thread that was crying when beta started that they couldnt play and i saw a nosgoth official say this (Invites are issued randomly, with the limiting factor is if you're too far away from our servers.)I dont really understand what he meant by limiting factor since im in Central Europe (Macedonia) and i asked some people what it means they said that they wouldnt want lag in the game so does that mean that no one here is going to get keys since were too far from the server location or am i mistaken ? (again i dont know what it means so if you can explain i would love it)

AkihikoKirit0
3rd Mar 2014, 04:58
Dear developers i have singed up to get my key and it says that if you add your comp specs there is a better chance of getting into beta i have a new alien ware comp with my specs entered in. How have i not seen a key i have friends streaming this on twitch everyday and want to join in on the game. ive been waiting weeks to see a key i get it that it is in beta and you all are figuring things out but a lil notice or something would be nice and i stream also. i would just like to play this game and assist in anyway to make it one of the best please send me a beta key i beg of you email(akihikokirito@yahoo.com) ive been waiting for so long.

Tureil
3rd Mar 2014, 05:10
Sadly, just getting your stuff signed up and specs registered doesn't guarantee you getting in. I have no source for this, but I believe I've read somewhere on the forums here that as the beta goes on, more keys will be sent out. So just keep an eye on your email and it may come.

Please put some extra attention on "may." You may be waiting til the Open Beta no matter what but I wouldn't be too worried as of yet. Plenty of time, friend. :)

Sylwia
3rd Mar 2014, 11:14
.. ive been waiting weeks to see a key ..

Looks not cool, but typical.

Asero3
3rd Mar 2014, 18:12
We need keys for play this awesome game :)

Sanguise23
3rd Mar 2014, 18:21
arg!!!! i want a key so bad, i check every couple hours

Lordj4vi
3rd Mar 2014, 22:18
Hi guys, im register six months ago and the key never recived and if i recived i not play this gl
PD:good way to throw away a saga, it's just me or has increasingly looks worse?

Ariadna
4th Mar 2014, 02:15
I just saw a video review by MMOHut that keys are just been activated, hopefully they will send us a few :D

LordNekronom
4th Mar 2014, 10:05
Let's hope for keys :D

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 00:31
You need to apply to Beta first.

To fill in on Raina.

You can apply here: http://beta.nosgoth.com/register/new

AkihikoKirit0
8th Mar 2014, 22:29
i applied for a beta key about a month ago now i told my friend IRChet about it last week and he got his key yesterday and we have ben testing together for months in the same games and i still have not revieved a key and my comp specs are better WTF man i want a key lmao

mastercombo
9th Mar 2014, 09:18
why i never recive beta key for game i am realy like to play i am big fun for this **** epic series i love sad face

mastercombo
9th Mar 2014, 09:25
i want one key yeeee one key yeeeeeeeeeee key i am relly big fun for the series lok why i am not in the beta cry!

Dante7ist
9th Mar 2014, 11:03
when the hell they will gonna send that extra keys to spare for TOP 50 closed alpha players in blog is clearly written that they will send it in next few days and it almost past 2 weeks since blog feed :nut: ?!

I applied for alpha/beta since october 2013 still didnt get key and my PC is powerful enough to run games like BF4 or something else that is pretty HW load

Tureil
9th Mar 2014, 20:55
i applied for a beta key about a month ago now i told my friend IRChet about it last week and he got his key yesterday and we have ben testing together for months in the same games and i still have not revieved a key and my comp specs are better WTF man i want a key lmao

Like I said in the last thread you made...There's no guarantee of any key, to anyone. It's basically a lottery, not a waiting list. Be patient, and if the ballot gods smile upon you, you'll get a spot as time goes on. Otherwise, you'll always have Open Beta.

Death2divine
10th Mar 2014, 05:01
Like I said in the last thread you made...There's no guarantee of any key, to anyone. It's basically a lottery, not a waiting list. Be patient, and if the ballot gods smile upon you, you'll get a spot as time goes on. Otherwise, you'll always have Open Beta.

Same thing with me, just have to be lucky and/or wait it out

Dante7ist
10th Mar 2014, 17:30
I am pretty sure I will get key maybe 1 week before it goes open as usually :mad:

Sanguise23
10th Mar 2014, 17:33
at least you think youll get one, im a glass is totally empty kinda person

Dante7ist
10th Mar 2014, 17:35
its not a big win :/

Ekrizeal
13th Mar 2014, 07:18
So the closed beta literally started on my b-day. Feb-27th ( not joking )
I was too busy drooling over EQNL ( which was scheduled for alpha release on the 28th o.O, but played it some, its a cool concept, pretty good game I guess but boring as **** imo)
I am a huge Legacy of Kain fan.
Wish I was following this instead.
May I have a key for a b-day present?
I'll fight really hard I promise and I will do my best to be a higher tier'd player.
Gimme 2 and I have a friend that codes for a living join in, we might be able to help find some bugs!
Gimme 3 and I might have this girl that'll joint too >.>
>.>

Batm0n
13th Mar 2014, 15:02
I just want to join the fun and say I haven't gotten a key yet lol. cant wait to serve roflcakes :) game looks awesome

PencileyePirate
14th Mar 2014, 05:43
Your best bet is get a Founders package (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/introduction-to-nosgoth-s-founders-program) when they're released some time this month.

HoneyMuffins
14th Mar 2014, 13:41
I don't think they will give out beta keys on request even though it's such a special occasion for you. They are sending beta keys out every so often, so if you are all registered you may get one in the days/weeks to come.

AbuMeyk
15th Mar 2014, 00:04
i need i key :(((((

Ataeon
16th Mar 2014, 19:13
waiting since october 2013 (or something like that) :(

plum1488
16th Mar 2014, 20:21
ну нажуюсь не обидете)

RainaAudron
16th Mar 2014, 23:54
plum1488: Can you please post in English? Thanks for understanding! (you can use Google Translator if necessary).

cmstache
17th Mar 2014, 01:23
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11343

ironsalomi
17th Mar 2014, 02:19
I already got my closed Beta access key and have been playing the game but today when I tried to play, I couldn't; it seems like the servers are down but the status message on the servers were not clear. Do you know what's going on or when the servers come back up?

RAHAB-MAAS
23rd Mar 2014, 22:12
when you give me the damn key I've been waiting six months

RAHAB-MAAS
23rd Mar 2014, 23:06
one friend recently sent key ! I've been waiting a very long time and still have not received :( as it is already possible to wait :(

SkyRunSK
25th Mar 2014, 15:53
pls send me key i must play this game it's best game ever :D :D :D :D I'm from SLOVAKIA :D

VakPeE
27th Mar 2014, 22:56
i signed for alpha like months ago right away afther trailer comes out...still no key for me. i did buy new pc for nosgoth, and i wanted to play it like esport...now i am way behind from other players still waiting for my key...devs do a good thing and send it to meeee already...thank u VakPeEe aka NoX

hey mate i am from slovakia too...contact me later in game ;)