PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hits edition of AoD

Mertz523
26th Apr 2007, 18:20
I own the original black label PS2 TR: AoD that was extremely buggy and was ALMOST unplayable...keyword being almost...

My question is this: Does anyone know or own the red label PS2 Greatest Hits edition to this game? I know that titles with this label sometimes are fixed for the better and rarely for the worst, but I was curious if Core and Eidos fixed the bugginess? I'd like to know, because I was planning on re-buying it, but won't lest I know for sure that it's fixed.

Can anyone help me? I'd greatly appreciate it. Would love to play a non-buggy copy of this game.

LisaB1962
27th Apr 2007, 00:01
I wasn't aware it qualified as a Greatest Hit title. I think you have to sell so many copies or something.

Treeble
27th Apr 2007, 00:05
Surprisingly enough, it did.

Mertz523
27th Apr 2007, 00:12
It was one of the most anticipated games of 2003. Pre-order sales alone were some of the highest in recent memory. Once a title on the PS2 hits 2 million copies sold, it gets re-released as a Greatest Hits title. Sometimes for that release, a game has some minor changes to it, ie bugs resolved, added levels, added cutscenes, etc.

AoD was one of the most successful flops. It looked dang good. Too bad looks were very deceiving...

Anyway...I hope someone can answer my question.

thomaswest8t
28th May 2007, 14:41
Im pretty sure i saw a copy at game.