PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Map Rotation/Round Duration

Xaragoth
25th Oct 2013, 07:32
So, yesterday, due to having re-lobby after nearly each match (either lobby wouldn't load or nobody would be assigned to the game), I only played two game on Freeport. The others were all on the Volcano map with the name I always forget. Let's call it Mexico.

It made me wonder ... is the map rotation fixed? Did I just have bad luck? If it is fixed, it'd be great if the rotation could be changed to be random. Constantly playing the same map is quite annoying.

Also maybe the time of matches just seemed so damn long to me, but I feel like the rounds stretch a bit with the current duration. Not sure if that's just me. I'd appreciate if others could give input.

Balantin
25th Oct 2013, 10:36
About the game durations, personally i like longer games, but for people who dont, they can probably add game modes that have shorter rounds.
It usually takes a while to get a game going so i appreciate it when the rounds last longer.

Xaragoth
25th Oct 2013, 11:10
About the game durations, personally i like longer games, but for people who dont, they can probably add game modes that have shorter rounds.
It usually takes a while to get a game going so i appreciate it when the rounds last longer.

Well, true. But I sometimes feel they stretch on a bit too much. Not much, mind you. Maybe 5 minutes. I think it might be because we play two rounds, due to the team switch and that one sides basically is camping, instead of moving across the map, that I get that feeling.

A good chunk of time right now goes into just searching/waiting.