PDA

View Full Version : Missing water droplets in 360 TR:L?

luckoflady
11th Apr 2007, 19:36
i know that PC version has water droplets off of Lara.

but i don't c any on 360 version. do i have defective of console? or game?

however, i c water tracing down Lara's skin tho, just no droplets of waters..

is this normal or not? thx in advance.

Atheist
11th Apr 2007, 19:43
oops

Atheist
11th Apr 2007, 19:44
Wait a sec, there is water droplets on PC? :confused:
I havnt notaced??

Phlip
11th Apr 2007, 20:28
Her cloths get wet in non-next gen for all consoles and for next-gen (x-box (360) or pc) she dosn't get wet because it was literally forgotten :rolleyes:

ChOnyD
11th Apr 2007, 20:40
Well, for Xbox, she gets wet and dropplets of water fall from her and you can see the water in her hair and her clothes turn darker. The awesome part is, when you are playing you can see how her clothes slowly dry off.:D

RobertCAyres3
11th Apr 2007, 21:03
i play on the Pc and there is somthing that comes off lara after she takes a swim but it looks more like bubbles to me you are not missing out on much as long as you still get the wet skin and clothes i would not worry:)

luckoflady
11th Apr 2007, 22:02
thk u all for the replies.

but what i'm worried about is my 360.

it's on my 2nd one. and someone actually said 360 version has water droplets. and my 2nd 360 seems to run cooler than the 1st, i'm afraid it's cutting down on it's performances to keep the console from breaking...

therefore.... i might be missing out on graphics here and there? and i wouldn't want that....

so i just wanna know if anyone else w/ 360 version also is missing droplets of water....

where is myy crying emoticon..?? TT__TT

luckoflady
11th Apr 2007, 22:16
oh and sorry about posting this here. i'm new here and didn't even know it was another game's forum.. lol. :nut:

ElevenTR
12th Apr 2007, 07:01
Well I like the water on her skin better than the water droplets.
'Tis more realistic.

But now I think of it, a few water droplets falling off here and there until she's completey dry would be amazing graphics :eek:

You might wanna check that...

luckoflady
12th Apr 2007, 14:32
r u talkng to me Eleven?

aussie500
13th Apr 2007, 03:31
l had water droplets on my 360 version, and she got wet, looked strange when she had her head above the water and you could see the dirt running of her face though. Much better than the PC next gen version where Lara was so shiny she looked like she was wet all the time

Phlip
13th Apr 2007, 09:14
So on Xboxs' next-gen, her cloths get wet and on PC next-gen they don't? :scratch:

luckoflady
14th Apr 2007, 16:20
nevermind, i tried another copy of the game on another 360 and saw the same thing.

360 - missing droplets of water, but higly visible wet skin effect.
PC - has droplets of water, but wet skin effect isn't as visible as 360. more visible when next-gen content is turned off....

Gamer4Lyfe
30th Apr 2007, 16:58
Well, for Xbox, she gets wet and dropplets of water fall from her and you can see the water in her hair and her clothes turn darker. The awesome part is, when you are playing you can see how her clothes slowly dry off.:DYou sure about that? Then why doesn't the superior 360 version have it too? :mad2: