PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Bug Problems!

Luke Marsden
11th Apr 2007, 16:23
I am experiencing a large amout of bugs on my Xbox 360 copy of Just Cause, which i did not have on my PC version.

These include:

All main and side missions that require buildings to be blown up, don't work. After throwing grenades or placing explosives I can just walk through the building, and not able to complete the mission.

Also, the garrages used for the hijack missions don't open, meaning I can't complete those missions either.

These problems are becoming a more significant problem throughout the game, to a stage now I can't continue with the story arc because of these bugs. Is there anyway of sorting these problems with a patch from xbox live?

If so, i would be extremly pleased and so would all my other freinds that play Just Cause (Xbox 360)

PoorBison
12th Apr 2007, 06:02
Unfortunately these are common errors experienced on the 360 version. All I can suggest is clearing the Xbox HDD Cache and starting a new game.
If it dosent fix, then I am sorry to say that your are royally screwed.

Oh, and as of yet there is no XBL patch for Just Cause.

Luke Marsden
19th Apr 2007, 19:01
Thank you for the tips, but they don't help.

This is a surely fantastic game that has just hit rock bottom for me, I am sorry to say.

Looks like I will be returning yet another bugged 360 game I have purchased.

stark23x
12th Jul 2007, 03:54
I am experiencing a large amout of bugs on my Xbox 360 copy of Just Cause, which i did not have on my PC version.

These include:

All main and side missions that require buildings to be blown up, don't work. After throwing grenades or placing explosives I can just walk through the building, and not able to complete the mission.

Also, the garrages used for the hijack missions don't open, meaning I can't complete those missions either.

These problems are becoming a more significant problem throughout the game, to a stage now I can't continue with the story arc because of these bugs. Is there anyway of sorting these problems with a patch from xbox live?

If so, i would be extremly pleased and so would all my other freinds that play Just Cause (Xbox 360)

For the record I have these same bugs in my copy.

Unacceptable. I may cross Eidos and Avalanche off my list in the future. Bugs I can tolerate, but not bugs that stop you from advancing in a storyline-driven game.