PDA

View Full Version : Your gender

Pages : [1] 2

GoranAgar
10th Apr 2007, 12:35
We do that every time a new TR game is being released. I want to know the percentage of male/female Tomb Raiders. :)

Gamerking
10th Apr 2007, 12:39
Male :)

Speaking of which, why can't we play some of the male characters in TR games? :confused:

GoranAgar
10th Apr 2007, 12:47
Kurtis did not open your eyes? :scratch:

Gamerking
10th Apr 2007, 12:54
Kurtis did not open your eyes? :scratch:

Eh?

ElevenTR
10th Apr 2007, 13:16
Eh?

obviously NOT a true tomb raider fan i see... ****

miss--croft
10th Apr 2007, 13:19
Female, Lara's wannabe lol :p

LunaOrchid
10th Apr 2007, 13:36
Female :)

Mertz523
10th Apr 2007, 14:06
Male, last time I checked my goatee in the mirror. But let me check again...

Yep, male.

:rasp:

munchkin
10th Apr 2007, 14:10
Female ;)

dhama
10th Apr 2007, 14:24
Yang ....but then you knew that. :rasp:

GoranAgar
10th Apr 2007, 14:36
obviously NOT a true tomb raider fan i see... ****
... What??? :scratch:

LarasBFF
10th Apr 2007, 14:44
Last time I checked - I was female...lol:rasp:

Legend_of_Lara
10th Apr 2007, 14:59
not female or male.I'm just a boy!!:o :o

ditom
10th Apr 2007, 15:43
I think that i'm male but i have to check it again...
I think that I'm male.:scratch:

Inn_Hevonn_Klann
10th Apr 2007, 15:43
Male, I think! Well, 5 seconds ago I was one!

taida_91
10th Apr 2007, 15:49
Female!!! ^^

Lo
10th Apr 2007, 17:29
Female, 38 and still excited about playing TR games :D

Lara Croft Wanna Be
10th Apr 2007, 18:52
Female, Lara's wannabe lol :p

That Position Is Taken... Sorry

NightRain'06
10th Apr 2007, 19:47
^ :lmao: :lol:

~~

<~ Male.

Rogue5
10th Apr 2007, 21:04
Male!

SonderKommando
10th Apr 2007, 21:06
/\/\ /\ /_ E

ziad
10th Apr 2007, 22:52
female... i mean errr.. errmm ... *panikcs*... i'm a male *shifty eyes* yeaaahh.... suuuureee... thats what i was meant to say

Treeble
10th Apr 2007, 23:00
Male.

It's curious to learn this, had no idea we had so many gals among us (I for one always thought Lo, Shrensh, LarasBFF and a number of others were lads until recently! :o )

LisaB1962
10th Apr 2007, 23:14
I think that's because guys always assume it's another guy on the game board.

Even with my boring, unimaginative name, I still get asked if I'm a girl sometimes.

NightRain'06
10th Apr 2007, 23:52
Treeble, since I joined this site and saw your posts, for some reason I always thought you were female.
Maybe it's the username that threw me off.. :o I'm sorry.
And also maybe because in another messageboard I post has mostly females so I immediately assumed, too.

Another example. Ziad, I thought you were male. Sorry to you too.

I guess it's the unique usernames that does make some people, including myself, think others are the opposite gender than they really are.

Okay, I'll shut up and stop myself from creating a gender assumption list and apologies. LOL >hides..<

Sophia Leigh
11th Apr 2007, 00:57
I'm a female, but my username kind of gives that away. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_3_5.gif

Cherry Hardy
11th Apr 2007, 03:28
female:p

Tiara
11th Apr 2007, 05:53
Female :cool:

StarChampagne
11th Apr 2007, 14:17
Female... but with a name like this, what else? :rasp:

Tuilel
11th Apr 2007, 15:00
Female ;)

Phlip
11th Apr 2007, 17:05

Diva
11th Apr 2007, 17:29
Female here too :D just to quash any doubts from Treb ;)

Phlip
11th Apr 2007, 17:35
Cool, that majority of us are males :rasp:

http://getmesmileys.com/smilies/party0028.gif

ziad
11th Apr 2007, 18:58
Treeble, since I joined this site and saw your posts, for some reason I always thought you were female.
Maybe it's the username that threw me off.. :o I'm sorry.
And also maybe because in another messageboard I post has mostly females so I immediately assumed, too.

Another example. Ziad, I thought you were male. Sorry to you too.

I guess it's the unique usernames that does make some people, including myself, think others are the opposite gender than they really are.

Okay, I'll shut up and stop myself from creating a gender assumption list and apologies. LOL >hides..<

hahaha i am a male...

winston
11th Apr 2007, 19:45
I'm a gal, despite the user name! :D

Headache
11th Apr 2007, 20:08
True female... Or better known as *****.
;)

But I always thought NRNR was a chick, and that Star was a guy... :scratch:

It's kinda funny how we get mixed up... :p

sophie22
11th Apr 2007, 20:29
Male, last time I checked my goatee in the mirror. But let me check again...

Yep, male.

i think my goatee is rather fetching if i do say so myself....:nut:

RobertCAyres3
11th Apr 2007, 21:14
male;)

Deckard
11th Apr 2007, 21:54
... so you do this poll each time a new TR gets to the shelves? This is poll no. 8 then? The results of eight polls with the same content should offer quite a solid base for statistic evaluation ... sooo ... are there any conclusions we can draw, e.g.:

Has there been a seizable fluctuation from female to male (or vv) gamers since 1996?
Has the sex of some gamer changed since the first poll?
Have there always been only two options to choose from?
etc.

You probably guessed it: I'm male, very curious but unfortunately rather lazy ... :D :D :D

Treeble
11th Apr 2007, 21:58
Female here too :D just to quash any doubts from Treb ;)

There were none regarding you, Diva. :lol: (but I'll admit I was surprised to learn of StarChampagne :o ). Sorry.

Mertz523
11th Apr 2007, 22:02
i think my goatee is rather fetching if i do say so myself....:nut:

:lol:

I was thinking of posting something funnier, but I didn't want to get kicked off...:whistle:

Deckard brought up the same inquiries I had. What has been proven from past polls?

NightRain'06
12th Apr 2007, 00:29
True female... Or better known as *****.
;)

I thought you were a guy all this time. :scratch:

:o :p

I knew StarChampagne was female immediately. :D

rabid metro
12th Apr 2007, 06:09
i think my goatee is rather fetching...
* sniff *
* sniff *

rowf! :cool:

* begs, rolls over and begs some more *
* hears "bad boy!" and freezes * :)
* sees rolled up newspaper and runs *

They say that the hair of the dog that bit you is always the best cure.

Dragu Slave
12th Apr 2007, 07:45

Speaking of which, why can't we play some of the male characters in TR games? :confused:

It's Lara's show. Kurtis and any other playable character are a huge mistake. Freaks of Nature...er gaming.

GoranAgar
12th Apr 2007, 08:31
... so you do this poll each time a new TR gets to the shelves? This is poll no. 8 then? The results of eight polls with the same content should offer quite a solid base for statistic evaluation ... sooo ... are there any conclusions we can draw, e.g.:

Has there been a seizable fluctuation from female to male (or vv) gamers since 1996?
Has the sex of some gamer changed since the first poll?
Have there always been only two options to choose from?
etc.

You probably guessed it: I'm male, very curious but unfortunately rather lazy ... :D :D :D
Well, I have only been on these forums for 6 years. But in all the polls since then the percentage of female forum members was never below 40%. And that is pretty good for a gaming forum. Especially since everybody who is not playing Tomb Raider is saying that TR is only so successful because of Lara's cup size.

Tiara
12th Apr 2007, 08:40
Especially since everybody who is not playing Tomb Raider is saying that TR is only so successful because of Lara's cup size.

I must say that TRL is a pretty girlish game. You have a great mansion with a swimming pool, cupboard full of clothes, perfect make-up and manicure all the time. What else a girl can wish for? :lol:

Lo
12th Apr 2007, 08:47
Well, I have only been on these forums for 6 years. But in all the polls since then the percentage of female forum members was never below 40%. And that is pretty good for a gaming forum. Especially since everybody who is not playing Tomb Raider is saying that TR is only so successful because of Lara's cup size.

I think that, perhaps inadvertantly, the original game attracted female audiences BECAUSE of it's female character added to the fact that many female players want much more than a simple shoot-em-up.

Arguably, many female gamers like the sense of adventure that comes with the game and the ability to explore. I think women are also attracted to the puzzles and are perhaps more methodical when completing them. I am just generalising of course but I find that by and large, men prefer the meatier aspects of the game and are arguably more adept at combat situations by default in that most men are experienced in combat-type games.

Also I imagine men were initially attracted to Lara's curves and were curious to see more. Men are atrracted to Lara's character and women admire her and seem to want to emulate her ;)

For all of these reasons, Tomb Raider is an all-encompassing game that appeals to a wide audience and I can only hope that the series never comes to an end. I would be interested in reading some statistics in terms of sales figures in comparison to other leading games.

Headache
12th Apr 2007, 20:26
I thought you were a guy all this time. :scratch:
Yeah, I get that a lot on other forums... It's just hard to tell with this nickname :nut:

But yes, Im definately female, for future reference :lol:

Xcom
12th Apr 2007, 20:48
I must say that TRL is a pretty girlish game.

So... one could say that guys who play TR are very well in touch with their feminine side, right?

What else a girl can wish for? :lol:

Chocolate bilbies! :thumbsup:

Anniversary Lara
13th Apr 2007, 04:15
I'm female :)

GoranAgar
13th Apr 2007, 05:06
So... one could say that guys who play TR are very well in touch with their feminine side, right?
Are you trying to make fun of ... me?? :scratch:

:whistle:

Gamerking
13th Apr 2007, 05:46
It's nice to be in a community with lots of woman, for a change :)

ElevenTR
13th Apr 2007, 08:45

How very dare you!

Phlip
13th Apr 2007, 19:50
How very dare you!
:lol: roflmao!

RaiderGirl#1
13th Apr 2007, 20:28
I think that, perhaps inadvertantly, the original game attracted female audiences BECAUSE of it's female character added to the fact that many female players want much more than a simple shoot-em-up.

Arguably, many female gamers like the sense of adventure that comes with the game and the ability to explore. I think women are also attracted to the puzzles and are perhaps more methodical when completing them. I am just generalising of course but I find that by and large, men prefer the meatier aspects of the game and are arguably more adept at combat situations by default in that most men are experienced in combat-type games.

Also I imagine men were initially attracted to Lara's curves and were curious to see more. Men are atrracted to Lara's character and women admire her and seem to want to emulate her ;)

For all of these reasons, Tomb Raider is an all-encompassing game that appeals to a wide audience and I can only hope that the series never comes to an end. I would be interested in reading some statistics in terms of sales figures in comparison to other leading games.

I know that I've always wanted to play a game with not too much killing, adventure, mystery, but also the heroine being female. There aren't very many games like that out there.

Krattsi
13th Apr 2007, 21:15
Female:D

kat6234
14th Apr 2007, 01:29
:) female:)

StarChampagne
14th Apr 2007, 20:39

You obviously don't spend enough time in the picture thread :rasp:

I'm quite flattered actually, I didn't think I could be any more girlish *giggles*.

Lara Cruz
14th Apr 2007, 20:43
Male, and i love to play a female character wich is not only focused on sex, running around in her bikini ;)
Thats what caught my attention the first time i saw it, from that i got addicted:P

Headache
14th Apr 2007, 20:57
You obviously don't spend enough time in the picture thread :rasp:
True that.
I have dial-up and it takes way too long to load the pictures so I don't bother.

...So there's my excuse :D

Dad
15th Apr 2007, 13:31
If my user name doesnt give it away. :nut:

Headache
15th Apr 2007, 15:56
I've always found it interesting we have a 'Dad' and 'Mum' on this forum...

David 070
15th Apr 2007, 16:21
im a guy obviously. lol

at least i was last time i checked lol :p

Laura Croft
15th Apr 2007, 16:37
Female raider here.... :rasp:

RuumTaedor
15th Apr 2007, 18:46
I've always found it interesting we have a 'Dad' and 'Mum' on this forum...

How 'bout that, I recall "Dad" and "Mum" individually, but I never put them together like that.

The internet being what it is, a user name is just a user name, so you can't assume anything, but we'll take your word for it. I suppose some twisted/rabid mind could fabricate pictures to create an alter-ego of themselves, but why bother.

BTW, I'm feeling a little depressed, so I'm going to let my hair down today, and someone please cheer me up and tell me I'm gorgeous. Thanks. ;)

Treeble
15th Apr 2007, 18:53
Would that mean you're female, Ruum? :scratch: *confused*

Headache
15th Apr 2007, 19:23
@Treeble:
...Priceless...

BTW, I'm feeling a little depressed, so I'm going to let my hair down today, and someone please cheer me up and tell me I'm gorgeous. Thanks. ;)
Very beautiful, Ruum.
You're a gorgeous soul to all of us. :rasp:

;)

StarChampagne
15th Apr 2007, 20:15
Eh... Ruum? Is is that time of the month again? :rolleyes:

RuumTaedor
15th Apr 2007, 21:27
Would that mean you're female, Ruum? :scratch: *confused*

If you intended to not include a wink, I will respond thusly. As a matter of fact, I do have female qualities, not that it answers your question. And don't start with any of that thinking, applying logic will only hurt your brain.

@Treeble:
...Priceless...

Very beautiful, Ruum.
You're a gorgeous soul to all of us. :rasp:

;)

Thank you very much, Headache. We all have hidden beauty somewhere within us (although it's harder to find in some people). You and I interpreted Treeble's post differently, but maybe I didn't catch on to Treeble.

Eh... Ruum? Is is that time of the month again? :rolleyes:

Lol you mean being cranky and irritable? Yeah, a certain phase of the moon does do that to me sometimes.

Rose662
15th Apr 2007, 21:59
Lady player here! :D

I started playing in 2000 with "The Lost Artifact" and I was hooked. The main thing that attracted me to Tomb Raider was Lara Croft; a strong-willed woman with a head on her shoulders that is not one of those typical bimbo girls. What woman does not imagine doing things Lara can do?

After playing "The Lost Artifact", I bought and played the series including the gold levels 1, 2, 4, 5, 3. I am currently playing AOD without problems. I have never played Legend and likely won't.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of the Anniversary game.

Treeble
15th Apr 2007, 22:58
Wow Ruum, and all this time I always thought you were a boy! So sorry. :o

lara lady
15th Apr 2007, 23:34
Well for me there is no telling :rolleyes: because ~lara LADYlol because im not rarely a male of female im a kid but i LUV TOMB RAIDER!! but yet who doesnt.....right? any way o think there is more girls here than anything.... no effence to the men (or kids:rolleyes: ) here, but thats just my oppion.

lara lady.

RuumTaedor
16th Apr 2007, 02:59
Wow Ruum, and all this time I always thought you were a boy! So sorry. :o

You're doing it again, Treeble. ;)

rabid metro
16th Apr 2007, 05:06
...The internet being what it is, a user name is just a user name, so you can't assume anything...
:lol: yeah, i'll bet most of yuns thought i was human ... but i really am a dog!

I suppose some twisted mind could fabricate pictures ...
well you can see my pics are not photochopped at all!
1>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/K9s_in_K8.jpg 2>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/puppypic.jpg 3>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/K9yearbook.jpg 4>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/rabidshephard.jpg 5>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/1confuseddog.jpg
1>that's me (2nd from right) and my buds riding the bus to obedience school.
2>me again, putting the the K9 in K-8!
3>my graduation (2004) yearbook pic.
4>me on vacation in Ireland (aug. 2006).
5>me after reading ruum's revealing post ... :cool:

They say that rabid and twisted are two different things entirely!

pot
16th Apr 2007, 09:35
WOW nearly 50:50 that's nice.

Hey you know there is a pool hall in the town where I live called Lara, it's a Lara Croft theme bar and the girls behind the bar look and act like Miss Croft.

ElevenTR
16th Apr 2007, 09:47
WOW nearly 50:50 that's nice.

Hey you know there is a pool hall in the town where I live called Lara, it's a Lara Croft theme bar and the girls behind the bar look and act like Miss Croft.

post some photos, unless its a strip bar!

Cybie
16th Apr 2007, 13:18
I'm female too. I'm Lara-addicted since 1996. ^^

@pot: LOL I wanna see photos! :p

StarChampagne
16th Apr 2007, 16:53
Lol you mean being cranky and irritable? Yeah, a certain phase of the moon does do that to me sometimes.

I think I was referring to your feminity (here's to hoping that's a word). Cranky, you? Hardly :p

@Treeble, to clear up any issues of Ruum's gender, in the pictures thread I have found the answer. My conclusion: female, and looks very good in blue ;)

Woah rabid, those are some nice pictures. Can't say I saw that one coming - you had me fooled there! Although I'm intrigued to know how you manage the keyboard, as I find it hard work with fingers.

mohammediab
16th Apr 2007, 18:29
Male ... I like TR so much ... I have 2 sisters are mad of TR ... :thumbsup:

Xcom
16th Apr 2007, 18:43
the girls behind the bar look and act like Miss Croft.

You mean they shoot you if you ask for a drink? :D

RuumTaedor
16th Apr 2007, 23:47
I think I was referring to your feminity (here's to hoping that's a word). Cranky, you? Hardly :p

I knew what you refering to, I just didn't want to confirm or deny that cycle, so I chose another one. And you haven't seen me on one of my bad hair days. :D

I think my favourite word is fast becoming "innuendo". No, maybe "inference". :p

Headache
16th Apr 2007, 23:52
I knew what you refering to, I just didn't want to confirm or deny that cycle, so I chose another one. And you haven't seen me on one of my bad hair days. :D
No wait, I get it!!

OK, he doesn't admit to being male or female... Well if you put these together:

He chose another cycle
He has bad hair days

Don't you see? He's a werewolf!

RuumTaedor
17th Apr 2007, 00:39
You are too smart for your own good, Headache. Now you know why Mr. Metro and I get along so well. Nice pictures, Mr. Metro.

hooooOOOOOOooowl (how *do* you spell that)

Sophia Leigh
17th Apr 2007, 04:23
The internet being what it is, a user name is just a user name, so you can't assume anything, but we'll take your word for it.

So true, I remember a while back that a certain kitty jokingly suggested that I might be a big hairy biker dude :D Now thats a scary thought :eek: :lol:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Sophia_Leigh/Mum-a-Biker-signature.jpg
Image courtesy of CatSuit&Ponytail

rabid metro
17th Apr 2007, 04:43
...Woah rabid ... I'm intrigued to know how you manage the keyboard ...
its all about speech-recognition bits (http://www.apple.com/accessibility/physical) :cool:
although, opposable thumbs would be nice! (http://www.doghause.com/humor.asp)

They say that dogs ain't geeks!

pot
17th Apr 2007, 13:12

That's not too far off the mark actually.:D

Sorry no photos of it.

GoranAgar
17th Apr 2007, 13:16
Sorry no photos of it.
... what are you waiting for???? :eek:

pot
17th Apr 2007, 13:21
... what are you waiting for???? :eek:

erm.......... A camera? :scratch:

I did try to google it...

I don't actually live there at the moment anyway, but I'll be back... The place is called Lara and its in Nijmegen in Holland. I don't ever drink there actually, I prefer the anarchist pub across the road, the beer is better and I can smoke my pipe there :thumbsup:

GoranAgar
17th Apr 2007, 13:31
Geez, that is only 2 hours from where I live. Can you get me an address?

pot
17th Apr 2007, 13:43
OMG they are going to be inundated with Lara Croft fanatics from all across Europe now, I'm going to be asking for a cut of the profits! :D

Poolcafé Lara
van Welderenstraat 99
6511MG Nijmegen
Telefoon 024 - 360 43 55

Don't get too excited about it really, it's just a pool hall with a bit of a Lara theme. I think they employ barmaids on account of them looking a bit like and acting a bit like Lara, but they don't make them dress up as her. I recommend the Bijstand across the road for a nice bottle of jever once you have established that the beer sucks in there.

GoranAgar
17th Apr 2007, 13:47
Thanks. :) Maybe we'll make it one day. :cool:

pot
17th Apr 2007, 13:50
Maybe you'll see me hanging on the end of the bar in the pub across the road who knows, Nijmegen is well worth a visit for any reason.

GoranAgar
17th Apr 2007, 13:51
Never been there. :)

Back on topic:

Male. :)

StarChampagne
17th Apr 2007, 16:23
No wait, I get it!!

OK, he doesn't admit to being male or female... Well if you put these together:

He chose another cycle
He has bad hair days

Don't you see? He's a werewolf!

I'm slower than Lara's old butler :p Well done, Headache! They really are strange around these parts...

Ruum, if you are a werewolf I definitely wouldn't want to see you on a bad hair day, as it would be probably the last thing I would ever see :eek:

@ Mum, that's hilarious :D

Xcom
17th Apr 2007, 20:22
Don't get too excited about it really, it's just a pool hall with a bit of a Lara theme.

Oh come on now. You can get beer anywhere. Laras and pool, on the other hand, that sounds intriguing and exotic. :D

Of course, the fact that girls don't wear Lara's costumes is a min. Still... hmm...

Ultimate Tomb Raider
17th Apr 2007, 20:26
:lol: yeah, i'll bet most of yuns thought i was human ... but i really am a dog!

well you can see my pics are not photochopped at all!
[/IMG] 2>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/puppypic.jpg 3>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/K9yearbook.jpg 4>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/rabidshephard.jpg 5>http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u151/rabidmetro/
1>that's me (2nd from right) and my buds riding the bus to obedience school.
2>me again, putting the the K9 in K-8!
3>my graduation (2004) yearbook pic.
4>me on vacation in Ireland (aug. 2006).
5>me after reading ruum's revealing post ... :cool:

They say that rabid and twisted are two different things entirely! im being serious r u really a dog!?:confused: :lol: i am a male

pot
17th Apr 2007, 21:17
Oh come on now. You can get beer anywhere. Laras and pool, on the other hand, that sounds intriguing and exotic. :D

Of course, the fact that girls don't wear Lara's costumes is a min. Still... hmm...

In Holland you can get hot chicks everywhere as well, and they are more abundant than good beer I tell ya. So I just go for the good beer wherever I can get it...

SethKoopa
17th Apr 2007, 22:45
I'm un hombre. Eh, male.:D

rabid metro
18th Apr 2007, 03:50
... i am a male

male what??? :confused: :lol: :cool:

:) fess up! dogs and children can sense the truth, ya know ...

They say that if you can read this then you are too close!

NightRain'06
18th Apr 2007, 04:25

Or they'll probably do that once us guys get caught gawking at them too. :lmao:

Tigerman68
18th Apr 2007, 17:22
If ya can't tell by the name, I'm a dude. :D

Tigerman68
18th Apr 2007, 17:24
Man, I'm impressed of how many female TR fans there are out there. You go girls! All my friends who are chicks just roll their eyes when I talk about Tomb Raider. I just need to tell them to get a life! :lol:

gsusfrk
18th Apr 2007, 17:32
im pretty surprised as well as to how many girls there are that are TR fans, I take my hat off to you ladies, well done, well done indeed!:thumbsup:

Headache
18th Apr 2007, 19:00
Meh!

There are more chicks into gaming than you think... And not only TR, either.
Give us some credit :p

StarChampagne
18th Apr 2007, 20:09
Meh!

And more animals, from the sound of things :eek:

Ultimate Tomb Raider
18th Apr 2007, 20:56
male what??? :confused: :lol: :cool:

:) fess up! dogs and children can sense the truth, ya know ...

They say that if you can read this then you are too close!
oh i am a grizzly bear! just kidding :lol: im a male human:D

Headache
18th Apr 2007, 21:03
And more animals, from the sound of things :eek:
Ahh yes, how could I forget!

...Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! :nut:

Then there's the werewolf :whistle:

Atheist
18th Apr 2007, 21:59
Thats strange. I would have thought TR was game more suited for females.

It's a fact that females enjoy games more that have amazing visuals and graphics, places to explore and puzzls to solve, a powerful female charicter and a good background rather than wide barren landscapes with lots and lots of monsters and a powerful male charicter that males are more attracted to like in games like Serious Sam.

NightRain'06
19th Apr 2007, 03:24
Yeah, I get that a lot on other forums... It's just hard to tell with this nickname :nut:

But yes, Im definately female, for future reference :lol:

You could've called yourself Migrane. :lmao: That'll really be obvious to everyone that you're female. ;) :rasp: Alright, I'll shut up again.

Xcom
19th Apr 2007, 08:08
...Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! :nut:

Then there's the werewolf :whistle:

And a goose (http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/IhateyourExistence/100_1937edit.jpg)! :p

FoX91011
19th Apr 2007, 17:28
im a dude and i play Tomb Raider!! and i like it

FoX91011
19th Apr 2007, 17:46
oh and TRA is looking realy good

Headache
19th Apr 2007, 20:41
You could've called yourself Migrane. :lmao: That'll really be obvious to everyone that you're female. ;) :rasp: Alright, I'll shut up again.
True...
Although I do agree you shut up before you offend Lara :rasp:

And we don't want that happening, do we now?

And a goose (http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/IhateyourExistence/100_1937edit.jpg)! :p
LOL, I forgot about that pic!

...But not anymore because that goose was Christmas dinner! :D

pot
19th Apr 2007, 21:34
So have the number of females into TR gone up or down over the years? I'd like to think its gone down on account of the greater emphasis on fighting/combat more recently, but I suspects its gone up on account of the success of TR and the more widespread appeal of gaming as a whole.

NightRain'06
19th Apr 2007, 22:23
True...
Although I do agree you shut up before you offend Lara :rasp:

And we don't want that happening, do we now?

I meant I'll shut up about your username. Never mind. :whistle:

Headache
19th Apr 2007, 23:50
I meant I'll shut up about your username. Never mind. :whistle:
I know what you meant, but I was making a joke out of it in a different light... A 'joke' at which my attempt failed, lol.

Anyways... Im way OT.

Female and damned proud.

[To be a gamer and showing up guys, as well]
:cool:

Tigerman68
20th Apr 2007, 00:49
Meh!

Heck, I give you ladies all the credit. I'm not suprised by the number of females playing video games...don't get me wrong...just the number of them that are Tomb Raider fans...for the reason stated in my previous posting. Most chicks I know don't get Tomb Raider and think it's stupid that guys like the game and an animated female character. Go figure.

Tigerman68
20th Apr 2007, 00:54
Thats strange. I would have thought TR was game more suited for females.

It's a fact that females enjoy games more that have amazing visuals and graphics, places to explore and puzzls to solve, a powerful female charicter and a good background rather than wide barren landscapes with lots and lots of monsters and a powerful male charicter that males are more attracted to like in games like Serious Sam.

That sounds logical...but it just hasn't been what I have discovered talking to the people in my environment. I guess one would naturally figure that guys like guys in video games and chicks dig girls in games...but I don't see it that way. Heck, my Tiger Woods video game created character is a hot blonde. I figure if I have to stare at a character on screen it might as well be a hot chick! :lol:

Super_Steve
20th Apr 2007, 07:56
I'm male and I'm Lara's boyfriend. :rasp:

Xcom
20th Apr 2007, 13:05
So have the number of females into TR gone up or down over the years?

:scratch: It fluctuates. My guess is that it probably has to do with unusual flow of neutrinos and peculiar concentration of chroniton particles in the athmosphere with the phase variation of .003.

gsusfrk
20th Apr 2007, 14:38
:scratch: It fluctuates. My guess is that it probably has to do with unusual flow of neutrinos and peculiar concentration of chroniton particles in the athmosphere with the phase variation of .003.

WHAT!!??:eek: :nut: :confused:

Deekman
21st Apr 2007, 21:28
Last time I checked my beard it was... green.
It's in a baggie now!

M!sS CrOfT
22nd Apr 2007, 16:31
female

StarChampagne
22nd Apr 2007, 16:52

Quite so *nods* Actually I'll have to take your word for it :o :rasp:

At face value Tomb Raider always struck me as being a lad's game, what with Lara being so exaggerated and all. And in every installment, even TR1, I thought there was a lot of combat. But I guess a lot of females like it too :)

Why do more guys prefer gaming? :scratch:

Crescent_Grey
22nd Apr 2007, 18:06
Im a man! *flexes muscles*

Xcom
22nd Apr 2007, 18:07
Why do more guys prefer gaming? :scratch:

I think you might have answered that yourself -- guys, evidently, like combat. It's probably genetically coded; and as it happens, most games revolve around concepts such as conquest, wars, fighting, etc. So, you could say that more guys play games because there are more games... for guys. If a game offers something else beside combat, you often see the percentage of female gamers exponentially growing and showing interest in it.

Tortue
22nd Apr 2007, 18:47
I am Male. I am secure enough, not to mind playing Lara, in fact I do think it is a mistake, and overly sexist, to add other playables to TR. There are not enough games like TR, and what makes TR, TR is Lara as the main role. Anything else is drivel.

Atheist
22nd Apr 2007, 21:35

You lost me on the second word...

Crista
23rd Apr 2007, 05:54
I am a female and I am still crazy about Tombraider.:)

Rai
23rd Apr 2007, 17:29
Well, last time I looked, I'm definetely female. :p and I love Raiding same as anybody else

SethKoopa
23rd Apr 2007, 22:38
As I've said, I'm male, and I love Tomb Raider not for the combat but for the environments, sometimes music, and perhaps just to see the enemies themselves.

SwissMiss
24th Apr 2007, 04:32
I am a female.
I have never played any of the older Tomb Raider games; however, I am currently playing TR: Legend on my Xbox360 and I love it! Looking forward to TR: Anniversary :)

TombRaider288
27th Apr 2007, 18:05
I am female and have been playing since I was 10, and I'm 19 now so I've always been a huge fan. :D

Gamer4Lyfe
28th Apr 2007, 19:55
Male.

Fell in love with Lara Croft on Sega Saturn. I'm fascinated by Egyptian history, guess that's why I loved TR1, TR4 & Tomb Raiding so much. It's the closest I've been to Egypt & a tomb. :D

crushter
29th Apr 2007, 15:04
Male.

Undiscovered_Tomb
29th Apr 2007, 15:51
im sally :D

imma be the gender hdfgkdjsfgdf lol j/k

female sally is good bob said and then i had to agree :lmao:

Headache
29th Apr 2007, 15:57
Oiy! Come on gals! 87 to 55!?

We've gotta show these guys whose boss!!

*cracks whip*

Undiscovered_Tomb
29th Apr 2007, 17:28
yeah!!!

TOGA TOGA YOGA SODA! YAY!!! :lmao:

its ok though i mean almost everyone loves tr so idc if theirs more males than females because i mean if u combine everyone in the world that likes tr or has played it u could have a chance of having almost as much as the people that dont know about tr or w/e im talking about:confused: :confused:

voltz
29th Apr 2007, 18:15
So girls have no problem playing this despite the fact that Lara's boobs are inflated to fulfill the majority of a gamer's perverted porno-fantasy?

Creepy.

Headache
29th Apr 2007, 18:39
So girls have no problem playing this despite the fact that Lara's boobs are inflated to fulfill the majority of a gamer's perverted porno-fantasy?

Creepy.
Somebody needs to get their mind out of the gutter :rolleyes:

RuumTaedor
29th Apr 2007, 18:50

*cracks whip*

I haven't voted 'cause I haven't decided yet. :p Here I am, to the rescue!

And I think we know who's boss 'round these parts. *gets out of range of whip*

StarChampagne
29th Apr 2007, 19:29

*cracks whip*

You show 'em, Headache :D Female solidarity :thumbsup:

No fair Ruum, how come you get to decide? :D

RuumTaedor
29th Apr 2007, 20:52
No fair Ruum, how come you get to decide? :D

Hehe one of the benefits of being an undercover security agent. ;)

Headache
29th Apr 2007, 22:53
Hehe one of the benefits of being an undercover security agent. ;)
*mutters at Ruum*

You're....

Erm... Nevermind.
:D

Undiscovered_Tomb
29th Apr 2007, 23:26
i never meant to slap ur cheese

im sorry

and i like pie

and lets just all get along and talk about how kewl tra is gonna be :D

rabid metro
30th Apr 2007, 04:46
Hehe one of the benefits of being an undercover security agent...

*mutters at Ruum*
You're....
Erm... Nevermind.

using the force again, jedi ruum? :)

... :whistle:
WTF, somehow, somewhere, i sense cheese slapping ... again ... no doubt ...
Ohh, the inhumanity! :cool: :lol:

They say that it would be just like sally to think that slapping cheese meant cheese slapping.
They say that only Midna truly understands the Twilight realm.

Accio
1st May 2007, 09:46
Still male and proud of it. :lol:

Dutch_Croft
2nd May 2007, 12:42
..When I bought the first TR game, they told me Tomb raider was an absolute game for women....ques it's not true, lol!! :p

voltz
3rd May 2007, 03:25
and i like pie

Rock likes pie too.

http://www.geocities.com/rocksmackdown01/Rock-Splashes/rock-wwfthemusic5_splash.jpg

LarasBFF
4th May 2007, 11:45
Male.

It's curious to learn this, had no idea we had so many gals among us (I for one always thought Lo, Shrensh, LarasBFF and a number of others were lads until recently! :o )

Ha ha.... Treeble your too funny!! I really am a girl... www.myspace.com/simbatimon

:lmao:

tomb_raider
5th May 2007, 15:00
Male. And I recently remembered I made an account here :P

richyGman
6th May 2007, 17:41
Male... checked 5 mins ago

Atheist
6th May 2007, 17:49
Male... checked 5 mins ago

EWWW :lmao:

mrcube
6th May 2007, 18:29
I'm not sure, wait.....err Male, no.....erm

Yes definitely Male.

rhavin
8th May 2007, 13:19

No way, Tomb Raider is all about Lara Croft. If you want a male character, why not play prince of persia... it´s an equally great game.

Dutch_Croft
8th May 2007, 20:22
...How come you males always have to check first? :lmao:

Advent-Lara
9th May 2007, 09:45

Hahahaha , sometimes we think we are Lara Croft , since she looks so real lmao...Especially in that first trailer lol

but You know what i find weird?

The last articles i've read about Tomb Raider (Legend & Anniversary) was in a dutch magazine , not that it matters but the previews & Reviews ALWAYS say something about her breasts and well....Who cares now these days? lol I mean she had big breasts and still has , it would be weird if she suddenly had cup B now wouldnt it?

Everyone also thinks I play Tomb Raider , just because I think She's hot. Well lol im gay and I'm not attracted to game characters lmao. But angelina jolie is a really good actress but uugghh doesn't it frustrates you when your a male and you say Tomb Raider is your favorite game saga and everyone is only talking about that I probably play it because I think she's pretty?

Well i think it are the people who only saw images of her and never really payed attention to tomb raider games. .....Uh...I kinda forgot my point lmao

Dutch_Croft
9th May 2007, 10:09
Advent-Lara said:but You know what i find weird?

The last articles i've read about Tomb Raider (Legend & Anniversary) was in a dutch magazine , not that it matters but the previews & Reviews ALWAYS say something about her breasts and well....Who cares now these days? lol I mean she had big breasts and still has , it would be weird if she suddenly had cup B now wouldnt it?

Yes it's so true, it's a weird issue to read all of the time. BTW, how come you read Dutch? :D

Advent-Lara
9th May 2007, 11:10
Uh...I am dutch

Dutch_Croft
9th May 2007, 11:34
...Lol! Hya to an other Dutchie then! :)

j/reece
9th May 2007, 15:33
age 60 old i know but love playing tombraider cant wait for new game:)

LCTR:AoD
10th May 2007, 18:15
Male kidlington :o lol

cazzer
10th May 2007, 18:46
i is male and lovin it!:cool:

Eternal Obscurity
11th May 2007, 09:53
Female. But I love Lara no matter what.

gamerofhell
11th May 2007, 14:15
Uh...I am dutch

me 2

freklez12
12th May 2007, 03:07

My exact thoughts XD

Female here ^_^

Bampire
15th May 2007, 01:57
Hermaphrodite.

Physically female.

I'm only posting this to make sure, because of the name.

RuumTaedor
15th May 2007, 02:09

Good idea, Goar. You can't always tell, and that's one purpose for this thread.

And welcome to the forums, Goar. :)

Bampire
15th May 2007, 02:38
Good idea, Goar. You can't always tell, and that's one purpose for this thread.

And welcome to the forums, Goar. :)Thanks.

Legend 4ever
18th May 2007, 06:31
Male.

shirl123
18th May 2007, 08:28
I'm a lady. meow.

:D

Sinorice
18th May 2007, 15:33
Why would you wanna play as a dude? Any guy that can do all that acrobatic junk she does, i would say likes men.... a lot.

Sinorice
18th May 2007, 15:35
Advent-Lara said:but You know what i find weird?

Yes it's so true, it's a weird issue to read all of the time. BTW, how come you read Dutch? :D

lol

tgard
20th May 2007, 19:25
I played tombraider games to play lara not some idiot called kurtis:mad2:

Atheist
20th May 2007, 20:03
Hermaphrodite.

Physically female.

Are you REALLY an Hermaphrodite?

Dark Lara
22nd May 2007, 19:43
I'm a bird and I rock!

mrcube
22nd May 2007, 20:03
I'm a bird and I rock!

We all Rock!! :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Dark Lara
22nd May 2007, 20:05
We all Rock!! :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Yeah man rock on!...:lmao:

Hannahi
28th May 2007, 08:15
Female.:)

cazzer
28th May 2007, 19:06
Are you REALLY an Hermaphrodite?

Is a herma whatsit what i think it is.
From what i heard it is both genders.
Send's shiver's down my spine.:lol:

Mr.LadyCroft
28th May 2007, 22:37
Male. Dude. Guy. that's ME! ;)

Jewel
29th May 2007, 00:41

Speaking of which, why can't we play some of the male characters in TR games? :confused:Why would I want to do that??? I play TR cuz Lara's a girl and I'm a girl. Why would I want to be a GUY? :lol:

What I want to know is, what happened to the OLDER crowd? We used to have gamers in their 60s and 70s in here.

Headache
29th May 2007, 01:02
Why would I want to do that??? I play TR cuz Lara's a girl and I'm a girl. Why would I want to be a GUY? :lol:
Exactly... They make more than enough games where you play a male character. ;)

NightRain'06
29th May 2007, 03:34
^ Yeah, good thing they went in the opposite direction. :D

lara lady
30th May 2007, 18:06
I must say that TRL is a pretty girlish game. You have a great mansion with a swimming pool, cupboard full of clothes, perfect make-up and manicure all the time. What else a girl can wish for? :lol:

I totaly agree. It was a game I wasn't affraid to play at night unlike the others that I had to play during the day:lmao: . LEGEND was a good game my sister enjoyed it because it was scary:( which I was sad:( because she was ALWAYS ASKING TO PLAY IT!! :lol: But I showed her the TRA and I'm SURE she will keep her PAWS OFF of it:D .

♥lara lady:p

Jewel
31st May 2007, 02:33
Hey...lara lady..how'd you make that heart!?

Luger9mmMag
31st May 2007, 17:00
Male here.

cazzer
31st May 2007, 18:15
So at this particular moment i can say that the Male gender are in the lead.:)
by n much more than 50 votes.:D

Headache
1st Jun 2007, 01:38
So at this particular moment i can say that the Male gender are in the lead.:)
by n much more than 50 votes.:D
Rawr.
We'll get you eventually.... Eventually...

Meh that's quite an echo.

cazzer
1st Jun 2007, 08:19
I can hear it from my house!:lol:
If female take over then it would be the apocalypse or tomb raider will have attracted many Female fan's.;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
1st Jun 2007, 08:45
I wonder where all the ladies went? I mean, I thought it was about 50/50 a couple of years ago here.... :rolleyes: Hmmmmmm.... :scratch:

cazzer
1st Jun 2007, 08:51
Do you think it was the fact that there might be not enough games for them?:scratch:

CatSuit&Ponytail
1st Jun 2007, 09:20
I don't actually know what that means. :)

I play the same games as any male gamer I have met. In fact I often recommend games to my friends, like F.E.A.R. for instance, and they love it, regardless of their gender.

I also know a few manly fellows who are very keen about Pony Friends. :D So in my experience, games are for everyone.....but I could be wrong. ;)

Headache
1st Jun 2007, 13:21
Almost every girl I've come across despises gaming :(
And on top of that, it's extremely rare to meet anybody who loves Tomb Raider as much as I do. It's somewhat frustrating, but life goes on ;)

Jewel
2nd Jun 2007, 00:28
Ditto Headache. My girl friends probably don't even know what a game controller is...that is except my Twinnie over in Oklahoma, the lovely Miss Catsuit and a few others I chat with on the boards.

Btw...Miss Cat...I heard you and Goran speaking out loud today! Never thought I would get the chance. And guess who provided me the means to do so? ;) Very cool! :thumbsup:

Astara
2nd Jun 2007, 08:06
All this "either/or" stuff...
Female.

Haven't been too much into gaming until the past year or so -- TRL was first, then got hooked on Oblivion. Have pre-ordered TRA, but am hoping the action is a bit faster -- I got hooked on fast action in OBlivion (still took 300-400 hours to go through all the variations on the main story line that interested me).

Mrs Croft
2nd Jun 2007, 17:31
I'm a boy. :) Don't let my username fool you. :) ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
2nd Jun 2007, 21:58
Ditto Headache. My girl friends probably don't even know what a game controller is...that is except my Twinnie over in Oklahoma, the lovely Miss Catsuit and a few others I chat with on the boards.

Btw...Miss Cat...I heard you and Goran speaking out loud today! Never thought I would get the chance. And guess who provided me the means to do so? ;) Very cool! :thumbsup:

Hey Pretty Jewel! :) Gosh! Yes, you finally saw as the animated gifs we are. :D

But why would you have never thought you'd get the chance? That's just silly. ;)

Mertz523
2nd Jun 2007, 22:18
And on top of that, it's extremely rare to meet anybody who loves Tomb Raider as much as I do. It's somewhat frustrating, but life goes on ;)

Judging by your love of Tomb Raider, frequent headaches, and an awesome Underworld: Evolution themed signature, I can tell you and I have a lot in common. We could be good friends...if only we weren't so many states apart from each other.
:(

brat352
2nd Jun 2007, 23:07
Female and probably the oldest person on these forums (55):eek:

RuumTaedor
2nd Jun 2007, 23:42
Judging by your love of Tomb Raider, frequent headaches, and an awesome Underworld: Evolution themed signature, I can tell you and I have a lot in common. We could be good friends...if only we weren't so many states apart from each other. :(

If you don't mind me pointing my little cupid's arrow your way, that doesn't need to prevent you from becoming friends. Yes, the distances within this global community are sometimes an issue, but the challenge is to somehow project your essence to someone through text, something I suspect you'd be able to manage.

One other comment related to distance, at least you're in the US, within reach of some members. I'm way up here in the Prairies in Canada, and I haven't found any Raiders on the Prairies (yet).

Jewel
3rd Jun 2007, 00:24
CatSuit&Ponytail said:
But why would you have never thought you'd get the chance? That's just silly. ;)You're just so far away is all! Oh to be rich and a world traveler like Marijn use to be. (I wonder whatever happened to him?)

Latina Lara
3rd Jun 2007, 00:35
I'm a female!:D

NightRain'06
3rd Jun 2007, 04:14
You could always PM or instant message her once you add to each other's buddy list. I know you know this. I'm just saying. Then who knows, years down the road you two could be hooked up and married like our respective Goran and CSP. :D :D :D
That's three big similies !
What does that mean ? :lol:

SarahC
3rd Jun 2007, 04:23
I'm a happy gamer girl. :)

*huggles*
Sarah

Mertz523
3rd Jun 2007, 04:44
If you don't mind me pointing my little cupid's arrow your way, that doesn't need to prevent you from becoming friends. Yes, the distances within this global community are sometimes an issue, but the challenge is to somehow project your essence to someone through text, something I suspect you'd be able to manage.

One other comment related to distance, at least you're in the US, within reach of some members. I'm way up here in the Prairies in Canada, and I haven't found any Raiders on the Prairies (yet).

Ruum, I know your intentions are noble, and I mean no disrespect when I say this, but please point that arrow elsewhere. :)

I merely am just saying that she and I have 4 things in common (so far) and that to become IM friends could be cool. I'm already in a happy relationship now for 7 months.

And NRNR, I was just coming on to send her a PM. But this is no Goran and Cat story. That unique twist of fate is reserved solely for them. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :thumbsup:

RuumTaedor
3rd Jun 2007, 06:28
Sorry, Mertz. I was just using that arrow as a lead-in to the distance thing. I was joking, but I picked the wrong thing to joke about this time. I think you know I had no ill-intentions, and perhaps it wasn't the most appropriate lead-in I could have used. Sorry, bud. * puts arrow away * http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon11.gif

J_B_G_
3rd Jun 2007, 07:17
Male....and I'll skip the personal stuff from now on.

Mertz523
3rd Jun 2007, 07:34
Sorry, Mertz. I was just using that arrow as a lead-in to the distance thing. I was joking, but I picked the wrong thing to joke about this time. I think you know I had no ill-intentions, and perhaps it wasn't the most appropriate lead-in I could have used. Sorry, bud. * puts arrow away * http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon11.gif

No apology necessary, Mr Taedor.

badgerlover
3rd Jun 2007, 09:38
Male and sexy

NightRain'06
3rd Jun 2007, 14:57
Mertz I was just joking as well in trying to humor you. Don't take any offense to it, please. :)

I like her as a friend also. She's one of the first people brave enough to sometimes reply to my random ramblings. :lol:
Even though she and I have nothing in common OTHER THAN living in the US and loving TR. Hehe...

lara-supreme
3rd Jun 2007, 15:02
A happy female playing tombraider :)

mikeysg
3rd Jun 2007, 16:33
A geeky guy here.....:whistle:

Mertz523
3rd Jun 2007, 20:13
Mertz I was just joking as well in trying to humor you. Don't take any offense to it, please. :)

I like her as a friend also. She's one of the first people brave enough to sometimes reply to my random ramblings. :lol:
Even though she and I have nothing in common OTHER THAN living in the US and loving TR. Hehe...

Takes a lot to offend me, NRNR. I know it was a joke.

;)

The Real Tommy V
4th Jun 2007, 04:41
I am a MAN!:D Nice to see that not only guys get into the Tomb Raider series.;)

LegendLost
4th Jun 2007, 10:31
I'm yet another GUY playing Tomb Raider!( I don't think I posted here yet)

Tanzanos
4th Jun 2007, 15:06
We do that every time a new TR game is being released. I want to know the percentage of male/female Tomb Raiders. :)
Hmmm!!! pee standing up!

Anniversary is very good but the controls have been reduced to walk and jump. I sure miss TR3

Headache
5th Jun 2007, 02:32
...Well at least I know I can be something around here...

NightRain'06
5th Jun 2007, 02:52
Headache.... Yes, you're considered as my good friend. :D

Headache
5th Jun 2007, 02:58
Im honored :)

NightRain'06
5th Jun 2007, 03:02
Wow.... that sounds too formal when you said that. I didn't mean to sound like I'm high and mighty... :scratch: I'm not. I'm just a TR player. Or, you know, Tomb Raider-er... :nut:

Headache
5th Jun 2007, 03:31
Ahhh come on now.

NightRain'06
5th Jun 2007, 04:42
Whaaat ? :D

imported_Kurtis_Trent
5th Jun 2007, 11:04
I'm very much male and I'm 20 years old.

- K.Trent

Walker1940
6th Jun 2007, 03:45
Female and probably the oldest person on these forums (55):eek:

Not quite, young lady.
I'm 66, male and started with first tombraider. It was difficult at first putting Laura in danger since I developed a protective attitude toward the girl.
:eek:

My daughter told me to get over it.

L3ggy
6th Jun 2007, 07:49
I think i'm a dude atleast i've been that for 18 years.

mrcube
6th Jun 2007, 12:25
It was difficult at first putting Laura in danger since

Laura?? Who's Laura?

I don't know what game you're playing, but we play with a character called Lara! ;)

midroth
6th Jun 2007, 15:28
The most are male. Anyhow I'm not surprised... :)

L3ggy
7th Jun 2007, 11:47
The most are male. Anyhow I'm not surprised... :)
Should you be?

kiss-bite
7th Jun 2007, 11:50
I'm male:)

Tara C
7th Jun 2007, 13:35
Female & 17 and have loved each and every tomb raider since i was only a young girl of the age of 7/8 :D

The Real Tommy V
8th Jun 2007, 04:56
I guess if we're talkin' age I'm an old man.:rasp:

L3ggy
8th Jun 2007, 06:13
Define "Old"

cazzer
8th Jun 2007, 16:22
I hear my dad say that 47 is old but i think that is wrong as a lot more say that you are old about 60+.
I think but i doubt it.:o

Headache
8th Jun 2007, 17:01
I'm male:)
Geez. Like they say, you really do learn something new everyday... :o

The Real Tommy V
9th Jun 2007, 23:53
Define "Old"

I was born October 18th 1973. Compared to most of you, I'm old!:lol:

Werner Von Croy
10th Jun 2007, 19:50
Female, 38 and still excited about playing TR games :D
Male and know what you mean, played original TR on sega saturn, shows our ages lol 32 now

Ruz
11th Jun 2007, 22:34
jeez, I am a 38 male and I still work in video games as a character artist.
I do feel old, because my wife keeps reminding me that I am old:)

L3ggy
12th Jun 2007, 01:20
38? old? 60 is old.

TRNoob
12th Jun 2007, 01:58
I'm male and 49.

I tried a couple of demos of Tomb Raider over the last ten years. But for some reason when I played the demos of Legend and Anniversary, something just clicked. I enjoyed it much more than before.

I'm glad there are a lot of females on this forum. It seems to keep the tone generally civil. On forums with mostly guys it turns into shouting matches all too quickly.

Glad to finally find a place like this.

marah
12th Jun 2007, 02:36
Female, 20. :p

L3ggy
12th Jun 2007, 02:46
20 eh?

DayLightX
16th Jun 2007, 12:59
Male, 22, gamer for 20 years.

Bioforge
19th Jun 2007, 02:08
Male but if I could be a female....it would be Lara Croft ;)

lunastar87
20th Jun 2007, 00:32
GIRL POWER!!!! LOL:p

gyste4
20th Jun 2007, 13:34
Female, Lara is a good role model for females, The girls should get into tomb raider more =]

Monyia
22nd Jun 2007, 00:21
yes i do happen to be a girl :P

patson
22nd Jun 2007, 04:43
Female, 56 years young and loving TR every bit as much as I did when I started playing at least five years ago. Although, I have to admit that TR III is still my fav. ;)

RainaAudron
22nd Jun 2007, 08:36
I am female too :)

madmary
22nd Jun 2007, 17:46
Female, 56 years young and loving TR every bit as much as I did when I started playing at least five years ago. Although, I have to admit that TR III is still my fav. ;)

Female 52 and like you still enjoying playing. I too first started about five or six years ago!

Mary