PDA

View Full Version : If you were a vampire?...

lucinvampire
23rd Oct 2013, 19:46
A bit of a random question and an idea for a thread…

If you were a Nosgothic vampire – which Clan would you be and why? Feel free to go into as much detail as you like – or not…

I think I’d have to be a Melchahim…
Why? Because I have bad skin that on occasion looks like its falling off, am the walking dead most of the time and love the smell of damp soil… heh

Anyway go :nut: or not.

xdEATH_reApERx
23rd Oct 2013, 22:51
if i were a vampire i won't be in any of the clan coz i'll be " kain" myself or else i wouldn't like to be a vampire at all....btw my frnds call me "devil" already so i'll really like to mention that " i really don't want to be "faster" if "faster" means ..... "Edward Cullen" :scratch:duh.....!!!
i mean seriously:mad2:

Squarezilla
24th Oct 2013, 00:39
Turelim ofcourse why wouldn't i want to be bigger than anyone else also who doesn't like to drink with telekinesis my folks always tell me i'm lazy (and i am) oh and as seen in the trailer imagine jumping around like that so fun ^_^

kainthekiller
24th Oct 2013, 07:26
Raziel Team there swiftness gets me but i also would not mine just being a lone wolf doing my own thing all around nosgoth training and ever getting stronger.

(find time portal to umah and save her :D)

Runalia
24th Oct 2013, 09:07
If i was a vampire i would prefer to be an exilled one that works in the shadows to take revenge from its own clan. Why try the same things again and again like drinking human blood. Its better to have a more exciting story like this one!!!! :nut:

xdEATH_reApERx
24th Oct 2013, 10:18
Raziel Team there swiftness gets me but i also would not mine just being a lone wolf doing my own thing all around nosgoth training and ever getting stronger.

(find time portal to umah and save her :D)

man don't get me wrong but u won't be able to survive that long coz ur alone and surrounded by vampires and demons so if the sarafan lord dosen't get u then a bunch of vampires wud and worst case senario is if u run into Kain then there could be two things

a) he will cut u to pieces , ripp ur body inside out n eat ur viens within an hour..... or worse

b) u'll end up drinking water for eternity after getting thrown into the abyss ... and man i know werewolf's like swimming

& all :rolleyes:but swimming for eternity is not a good ideaaa......trust me on that :naughty:

and always keep this in mind as Raziel himself posted on Facebook once saying "hey Dogg, you know dogg, kain negaa is all bout third degree torture dogg...i even filed a complaint after getting out of the depths of abyss...but he got bailed dogg....kain negaa is bad ass and believe me when i say that u wont like to exist in a world where kain lives dogg...so most of the time i have to play rolling dice with the elder god as he feels the same bout him and dosen't want to leave his **** hole underworld due to the fear of getting casted into the abyss ohh baby one more time:naughty:.......sometimes he laughs madly saying " how stupid of kain "he thinks i m dead hahahaha :tongue2:" poor elder...i feel sry for him....

:lmao:

TenebraeAeterna
24th Oct 2013, 16:08
I believe that I would have made a better Zephon than Zephon himself. While I may have progressed down the same, primarily, spider-like path throughout the course of my devolution...I don't think I would have ultimately ended up grafted into a room and becoming a lethargic queen. Were I have to actually done such a thing...I believe I would have held, at the very least, the capability to detach into a very mobile mode in the same manner as a Queen Alien.

With that said, even those who have befriended me throughout the years say that I'm the biggest manipulator they know...and worst yet, I do my work through honesty rather than deception. Stronger form of manipulation, in my opinion...it ensures things don't blow up in your face.

lucinvampire
24th Oct 2013, 18:22
Cool choices all...I can't wait to see more responses :D (and there was me thinking this was going to be a dead thread)

if i were a vampire i won't be in any of the clan coz i'll be " kain" myself or else i wouldn't like to be a vampire at all....btw my frnds call me "devil" already so i'll really like to mention that " i really don't want to be "faster" if "faster" means ..... "Edward Cullen" :scratch:duh.....!!!
i mean seriously:mad2:

Reaper...Kain is sadly not an option - we'd all like to be Kain - but Kain is Kain so we can't be so yeah :nut:

I believe that I would have made a better Zephon than Zephon himself. While I may have progressed down the same, primarily, spider-like path throughout the course of my devolution...I don't think I would have ultimately ended up grafted into a room and becoming a lethargic queen. Were I have to actually done such a thing...I believe I would have held, at the very least, the capability to detach into a very mobile mode in the same manner as a Queen Alien.

Queen Alien is awesome - and if Zephon was fully functional like that then it would have been a far scarier fight :D

WROB3L_PL
30th Oct 2013, 20:17
Razielim because im soo handsome xD But for real. I would be there because (i think xD) im smart and people see that and luv that wings :3

Sylvastreak
11th Nov 2013, 23:38
one of the winged ancients :p why? wings, magic, probably the best looking homes out of all the vampires in the series!
or a rahabim because I like swimming xD (and damnit their patriarch-lieutenant is hot)

Tiego87
2nd Jan 2014, 18:12
I'd probably be in a clan to begin with. But I'd get so bored I'd go off and do my own thing. Immortality shouldn't be wasted on sole objectives and leadership issues. I'd want to enjoy it and explore every avenue. Read every book. Explore the... um... pleasures of the flesh (to put it mildly). And, of course, discretely drink blood so you don't arouse suspicion or attract your old clan buddies. Meridian would be a perfect hunting ground to begin with, but its citizens quickly narrow in and it'll be time to move on. Nosgoth is huge after all. And 100 years later I might swing back in with a progeny or two. You can tell I've thought about this.

Tureil
5th Feb 2014, 10:21
I am tied between Razielim and Turelim. Flight, or telekinesis?

Ah, the possibilities.

if Razielim though....Preferably not blood-starved and "prematurely" deformed. Thatttt'd be a bonus for me here.

Vrykolakas
5th Feb 2014, 16:49
Knowing what the vampires will eventually come to look like in the future, it puts me a bit off from choosing any of the six clans. If the Razielim didn't have that corruption which makes them devolve, I would have chosen them.

If choosing any other vampire in general however, I'd pick to be a ancient vampire. You can't beat that!

TheMalgot
5th Feb 2014, 18:05
If i can choose to be a vampire, i certainly would hope to be an unicate like raziel, kain or vorador, not an ordinary grunt for someone elses desires. Sorry. :p

GenFeelGood
5th Feb 2014, 18:11
I would likely be a Dumahim because they are well rounded into terms form and power. Even though they eventually becoming leaderless and scattered, they never come to fear exploring Nosgoth out in the open beyond the safety of their territory like the Rahabim, Zephonim, and Melchiahim eventually do.

Varulven
5th Feb 2014, 19:08
Me? A vamp? No way!
I'd kill myself^^

Sluagh
6th Feb 2014, 10:26
I think I'd have to be a Zephonim. But I'd be waiting for yonks to devolve so I could hang off the ceiling, wrap people up in bits of web and save on Christmas expenses.

lucinvampire
6th Feb 2014, 10:50
Cool choices everyone :D

My original clan choice was me mucking if you hadn’t guessed – seriously I would be a Turelim…just because I want cool ears – can you imagine how many piercings you could get in them? Plus there’d be pretty cool if you could wiggle them. They have awesome TK skills which would come in handy in daily life and they still look pretty cool devolved! :D

Monkeythumbz
6th Feb 2014, 14:35
"If I were a Vampire...
Yubba dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum...
All day long I'd biddy biddy blood...
If I were an undead man - oy!"

Lirka_
6th Feb 2014, 14:55
Definitely Razielim. Who wouldn't want to fly?
Though preferably less devolved so I can atleast wear pants...

deadnightwarrior
7th Feb 2014, 13:33
Dumahim ftw

Cradlis
14th Feb 2014, 04:00
Glad to see I'm the first Rahabim in here ^^

Their weakness to sunlight is a real pain but they can swim and explore the depths of Nosgoth's waters. Plus, Rahab is the most loyal to Kain (so do I) and his devolved form is awesome. I would gladly kill in the name of my Emperor and Patriarch, getting inside cities throught sewers and others passages and unlock the doors during night to let Nosgoth's gods enter to feed upon their enemies!

Ariadna
4th Mar 2014, 02:20
I'll keep a low profile, no clan and not letting anybody know that I'm a Vampire.

RealLoK
6th Mar 2014, 21:47
Hm... hard to say. I think I would be either a Rahabim or a Melchiahim. I love swimming and the sea, so being a Rahabim would suit me. But I also really like the Melchiahim (and Melchiah himself)

hirukaru
6th Mar 2014, 23:34
Razilim clan for sure:
http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/123/blog/nosgoth-sentinel-character-reskin-6-f.png

Without the helmet. With some nice hair and a bit younger looking.

shinros
9th Mar 2014, 20:34
I would not want to be a vampire until kain becomes purified in defiance since I am a sucker for dark mages/vampire mages and underdogs in general. Most likely Melchiahim and hopefully if kain is purified we would not have the issue of having to replace our skin when we become a vampire. If it still occurred I would be working on a way to fix it honestly I think the blood fountains you find in blood omen 1 may have helped with that issue but the question is are they still running by the time of sr1.

I bet kain would not disclose the location of them either.

Still the problem with being a vampire is that you can easily fall into debauchery/hedonism/excess of some form or maybe all three since you are immortal and pretty much superior in every way. I mean it happened to kain and his vampiric sons and their offspring heck Vorador in blood omen one I think is the devs way of showing us what happens to powerful vampires.

Ygdrasel
11th Mar 2014, 21:46
I'd be a Zephonim in all likelihood. Bigger on mental stuff than physical, and the concept of melding with an entire location is just the sort of psychotic thing I may be inclined to go for...

Passarbye
6th Apr 2014, 04:16
I'd end up a Turelim, telekinesis and better hearing is totally my thing. :P

Plonker2236
13th Apr 2014, 19:41
I'd probably be Melcahim, feeling like I got the short end of every stick ever. If I could pick though, I'd be a vampire not descended from Kain. That way I wouldn't devolve into a mindless animal due to Nupraptor's curse. And I could get my own dark gifts rather than weaker versions of my dad's dark gifts.

Korkrag
24th Apr 2014, 10:49
Dumahim, Most common perhaps, but they are also very strong and brutish, The type of characters I usually go for. Other than them I'd probably pick Rahabim.

Namemezis
24th Apr 2014, 17:29
Perhaps Dumahim/Razielim. I don't know but I soon make a decision.

TheTakeAway
2nd May 2014, 00:55
Razielim, defninitely. But only because of the flight.

Yardingo
21st May 2014, 12:00
Turelim or Razielim most likely, flight's always a cool ability.

NagosCrit
31st May 2014, 11:21
Guys, it's... you kwon, is a bit disgusting to be undead bloodsucking corpse. Well, i just wish i'll not end up like rasiel

Blastin_Foolz
31st May 2014, 11:24
Team Jacob.

LorenCole
22nd Jun 2014, 09:13
Dumahim, for their pride and costumes. But I'd love to live in the Silenced Cathedral, so even Zephonim can be a choise.

Makignian
22nd Jun 2014, 14:47
Haven't read up on the lore, can't speak for clans that aren't shown in the game. Would go with Dumahim though, for no other reason than their looks. And should the sun start shining again, they would be able to quickly retreat underground.

Melchiah_Durahin
9th Jul 2014, 05:12
Dumahim for the fact they look the most civilized out of the rest.

Persiphas
20th Jul 2014, 17:08
If I had to choose it would be Turelim because of telekinesis and the fact that they like fighting their enemy face to face ;P Although it is possible that I'd just go to the swamps and chill like Vorador...^^

GonarTrvig
1st Aug 2014, 17:08
When I read the title, I thought it would be if you were a vampire in general :D.

But well... Oh, which clan...? I just can't choose between Razielim and Rahabim. I always loved the first ones since I played Soul Reaver for the first time and met Raziel himself, and always wondered how would they look, if they managed to develop wings before their extinction, etc... So you can guess how hyper I was when I first read about Nosgoth... And playable, alive Razielims (or as alive as a vampire can be, of course). And, of course, being able to fly! I wouldn't care at all about my look. In fact, probably I would try to custom my own masks, or just going bare face.

But I love the Rahabims too! I live in a town with beach and sea, and I just can't think in living in a place far away from the water. I love to swim, and I love sharks too! And Rahabims looks totally like a mixture between sharks and cobras by the time of Soul Reaver. I find them so cute and beautiful! Plus they have telekinesis as well (Turelim aren't the only ones), probably to throw their enemies to the water and so eat them later and drink their blood! Is just bad that you can never overcome your weakness of sunlight...

But again, Razielims will disappear over time, and I'm really afraid of eternity anyway... Oh, well. Still can't pick only one, I just love both of them too much *w*

RainaAudron
1st Aug 2014, 17:52
Plus they have telekinesis as well (Turelim aren't the only ones)

Rahabim have some sort of a "foul water bubble" as DCab described, they do not have telekinesis.

I really like their cobra design as well :)

GonarTrvig
1st Aug 2014, 18:08
Rahabim have some sort of a "foul water bubble" as DCab described, they do not have telekinesis.

I really like their cobra design as well :)

Makes sense. Since the animation is the same as Raziel's telekinesis when he has the Reaver equipped, I thought it was what Rahabims were using as well. Thanks for the correction :)

Yeah, their design is really beautiful, and I'm looking forward to see how will they look before they devolved in Nosgoth, as well as the evolved skin! *_* (talking about that when the deceivers didn't get their evolved skins yet ^^u). I hope at least they'll have those body marks/tattoos things.

GuineaPigWar
4th Aug 2014, 01:45
Team Vorador FTW!

Definitely Razielim. Who wouldn't want to fly?
Though preferably less devolved so I can atleast wear pants...

+1 on this. I'd rather fly than any other of the abilities.

BloodFiend666
6th Aug 2014, 17:26
I would be Razielim (in my headcanon the world of nosgoth has reached modern times and there are a few razielim left there allso a high bounty set on there (wings) any other race would go into hideing but the razielim are to proud for that my character Named raziel is one of the oldest vampires in existence he strives to raise his clan to there former glory)

Sanguise23
6th Aug 2014, 17:37
headcanon is something that shoots heads?

Bazielim
6th Aug 2014, 19:00
headcanon is something that shoots heads?

:lol: Hehehe Nice - I think that would be a "head cannon"

Sanguise23
6th Aug 2014, 19:03
:lol: Hehehe Nice - I think that would be a "head cannon"

yeah i know but that was my first thought before realizing canon not cannon made me laugh

BloodFiend666
6th Aug 2014, 19:05
lmao my head cannon totally shoot heads off

Captain3009
7th Aug 2014, 17:48
I would be a Turelim. I would throw you as far as I could, then realize what I did, then run a marathon to you and give you a big power hug, and then you die. :D

I would be a Turelim because he's the big vampire that can protect and serve the vampire cause.

GonarTrvig
8th Aug 2014, 06:46
I would be a Turelim. I would throw you as far as I could, then realize what I did, then run a marathon to you and give you a big power hug, and then you die. :D

I would be a Turelim because he's the big vampire that can protect and serve the vampire cause.

Oooh, actual "gentle" giant! I love them! Good vampires can't die because of a constrictor hug, right? ... Right? xD

_Haxa6
10th Aug 2014, 09:16
If you were a Nosgothic vampire – which Clan would you be and why?

Zephonim i guess. But tbh i'd prefer clan Tremere (Vampires The Masquerade)

OverLordofOnis
10th Aug 2014, 10:13
I easy now winch clan I be. I will fight for the glory of Clan Turelim. I all was love bruiser type and the Tyrants easy fall into that type. Plus the idea of being able to jump really high in the air and then fall like bomb into a wait group of humans sound to much fun.:)