PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!! Eidos!!! Water Bug!!! Wtf!?

Morphesolaz
6th Apr 2007, 20:34
Omg.. lol :mad2:

I just bought this game, i have a brand new laptop, some fast computer specs:

Intel Centrino Duo (1,7ghz x2)
1024mb RAM
Radeon X1600 256mb mobility
Alot of hard drive space.

So this is my problem:

Theres no water in the game, visually.

When im in the "water" i just float around, it looks like im in the middle of the air just swimming. the only way i can see some of the water is if i am really REALLY high up in the air then i can see some flimmering blue textures but if i come closer it dissapears.
ffs its a new game, new computer and this **** doesnt work!
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

PoorBison
12th Apr 2007, 06:07
Another bug. More than a few people have experienced this. They might be able to help, but Im sorry I cant. I'm just here to boost my total amount of posts.

By the way, all the extra 'E' letters in help really dont serve any purpose.

goergen
14th Apr 2007, 17:52
Omg.. lol :mad2:

I just bought this game, i have a brand new laptop, some fast computer specs:

Intel Centrino Duo (1,7ghz x2)
1024mb RAM
Radeon X1600 256mb mobility
Alot of hard drive space.

So this is my problem:

Theres no water in the game, visually.

When im in the "water" i just float around, it looks like im in the middle of the air just swimming. the only way i can see some of the water is if i am really REALLY high up in the air then i can see some flimmering blue textures but if i come closer it dissapears.
ffs its a new game, new computer and this **** doesnt work!
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I had the EXACT same problem. SOOO Frustrating. but now it works. UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS. Not via official canals, but really search for them. I went to the developer of my pc. flashed my ram and stuff. now it works. it will work, and its worth it;)

good luck

primer
5th Jun 2007, 21:26
I got the same blue sky artifacts with the demo, tried updating my driver same problem, even used 3d analyzer with my integrated graphics when the nvidia was taken out of the PC. I then discovered that the blue artifacts had gone completely, so is it an faulty graphics card or driver. I have put notes to give some more info lets find this out.

Dell dimension 3100
windows XP
Intel P4 pro 2.80GHz
512DDR2 SDRAM
80GB hd
Pny 6200 256MB DDR2 64bit PCI ( only not express )
Integrated sound