PDA

View Full Version : VALEHOLM Door [Cliping]

Rago600
23rd Oct 2013, 08:58
Hello

There is a Big Door on the right side of the Map (can we even make Screenshots here and upload them to a safe Place in this Forum ?)

The Thing is when you run into the Right side of the Door with the Tyrants second abbility,
(i can not confirm this to other classes, since i have not testet this jet...)
and execute you enemy there you get behind this Huge Door, with no Way Back.

Walking in the Other direction will cause the "Playermodel" to fall Down through the Map for a time, until he dies.

Alpha Forums Login did not work for me before, sorry for Reporting a Day after.

Psyonix_Eric
23rd Oct 2013, 17:20
Hello

There is a Big Door on the right side of the Map (can we even make Screenshots here and upload them to a safe Place in this Forum ?)

The Thing is when you run into the Right side of the Door with the Tyrants second abbility,
(i can not confirm this to other classes, since i have not testet this jet...)
and execute you enemy there you get behind this Huge Door, with no Way Back.

Walking in the Other direction will cause the "Playermodel" to fall Down through the Map for a time, until he dies.

Alpha Forums Login did not work for me before, sorry for Reporting a Day after.
Which map was this on? Freeport is the one on the docks, Valeholm is the one with the volcano, Provance is the one in the mountains.

I'm not sure where would be best to upload images. That would be up to Monkeythumbz and company.

Xaragoth
23rd Oct 2013, 17:28
Which map was this on? Freeport is the one on the docks, Valeholm is the one with the volcano, Provance is the one in the mountains.

I'm not sure where would be best to upload images. That would be up to Monkeythumbz and company.

Regarding the reporting issue with image uploading, it would probably be helpful if we can attach images for you folks.

Otherwise maybe private Dropboxes?