PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Purchasing Problems

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Purplewe
7th Jun 2012, 20:49
Important: Should you ever run into any purchase-related issues, contact customer support (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1).

Having trouble with an order on our online store?
Get help by calling 310-846-0345 or via email at our support site.

-Customer Support Links-
Japan: https://support.jp.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=449&la=0
North America: https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=489&la=1
Europe:
https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=2600&la=2
https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=607&la=2

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit http://www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com/) and log in.
If you require additional assistance with your order please contact Digital River directly via phone at 1-866-585-3251.
-------------------------------------------

I apoligize if this is the incorrect forum, but I do not have acces to the FFXIV forum because I cannot yet register my game.

Anyway, I recently purchased Final Fantasy XIV boxed edition (not the downloadable copy) from the official Square-Enix online store with USPS shipping. However, I have received neither an email order confirmation, nor a tracking number (the number on the web invoice was an order number, not a tracking one). My question is, does Square Enix even send out order confirmation emails? (Before you ask, yes, it has been a few hours since I ordered, and yes I have a registered email address with them).

Thanks in advance.*

tidusforeverx2
7th Jun 2012, 21:19
I feel like the last time i ordered something from square online it took awhile before i got the email, but it has been awhile...

Dragon
7th Jun 2012, 23:12
Just two weeks ago I ordered all Kingdom Hearts video games (from KH1 to KH3D). I got an email afterwards about my purchase, and then another about some items being out of stock but then like three days later I got yet another email about then items being shipped. That final email included the tracking number and all. I got my items earlier this week, that is, of course, excluding KH3D since it isn't out yet.

Purplewe
8th Jun 2012, 13:07
Thanks for the insight. However, as I have still yet to recieve an email after a day, I wonder if my order even went through... I completed everything on the online store, but perhaps the credit card was denied (though if that was the case, shouldn't I get some sort of notification)? Basicaly, what I don't want to happen is me waiting several weeks, only to have to guess the order wasn't processed and order it again, only to recieve a duplicate order. I have gotten emails from Square-Enix in the past, so I know they have the right info. Would it be possible to call / contact Customer Support to clarify the matter?

Edit: I was just being impatient. I did get the email, just now.

armd87
11th Jun 2012, 21:42
I just purchased a PC download of Supreme Commander 2 yet I have not gotten the confirmation for purchase nor the option to download the stupid thing

strawhat0981
26th Jun 2012, 19:22
Armando i just bought ff14(digital download) and same thing for me, this is a joke, i mean how long should it take to atleast let me know it didnt go through.

agreig3
30th Jun 2012, 15:13
Jon same for me I got the FF14 and I got an email from visa saying my card was charges. So I know it went through, no email confirmation no link to download game nothing..... What the heck? better show up soon...

7MaD0
2nd Jul 2012, 09:39
I just Bought FFXIV( PC Download ) and all went through even took money from my Visa card. Yet , I still didnt get any instruction of how long the process will take or anything, It just took my money :\

7MaD0
2nd Jul 2012, 09:53
I got same problem :\ what to do ? and from where we download it?

7MaD0
2nd Jul 2012, 09:53
I got same problem :\ what to do ? and from where we download it?

Mariam
2nd Jul 2012, 11:18
SAME

member_10047476
4th Jul 2012, 17:02
I've bought the FFXIV download before and I got everything quickly. It's ordering physical items that's always a problem for me.

dewarlogan
5th Jul 2012, 13:22
same thing just happened to me

7MaD0
7th Jul 2012, 03:32
ok do i need to be in the US so i can buy it online ? though it took my money already :\

Velladin
14th Jul 2012, 12:16
Hello. I just bought FF14 last night and I was able to install it. However, I do not have my game code so I cannot create an account because I do not have an order yet I did buy the game digitally from the store. What gives?

quad01man
14th Jul 2012, 12:56
I had the same problem last night, had to wait a few hours..... as for making the square enix account associated with ff14 (yes there is another account... wtf i know), i cannot login and ive reset my password multiple times and I cant get in the fricken game.. lemme know if u have any luck. I hope other ppl know whats going on

Velladin
14th Jul 2012, 13:13
It's been 12 hours already. How much longer does it take?

quad01man
14th Jul 2012, 14:01
i was able to get it quicker, so i dunno why it isnt an instant thing in the first place. Over 12 hours though, i dont know

Velladin
14th Jul 2012, 14:03
I don't have any confirmation emails either. I can guarantee that I was able o see the code because I was able to Dowbload the game. I just can access it anymore

Kuboo
15th Jul 2012, 01:49
So I purchased Final Fantasy XIV about an hour or so ago and I have recieved no email or message confirming the purchase. Yet the credit card I used was billed. I've read several threads about this but no real responses as to what is up with it. Did anyone who had the problem get the game eventually? Or still waiting?

Update: Over seven hours now and still no email or anything of the sort.

Update 2: It's been well over 12 hours now; closer to 16. Still ABSOLUTELY nothing. I sent in a ticket about 12 hours ago and nothing back on that either. This is the worst online purchase experience I have had to date. What gets me is if it's declined let me KNOW so I can at least order it from some other site that has a reliable online shop instead of this mess.

member_10786032
15th Jul 2012, 12:18
me too i purchased it an hour ago and didnt recieved any MAIL PLEASE HELP!!

member_10786032
15th Jul 2012, 12:29
i didnt get mine too i wish i recieve it as soon as possible *_*

jinoof13
24th Jul 2012, 11:35
I paid the money to buy it right now.*What should I do.*I can not see the mail after I paid for it.

member_10078668
27th Jul 2012, 14:30
Did you download the game and install it?

jinoof13
28th Jul 2012, 14:18
Not. I can not download it.I paid and deducted money from my bank account.And I do not see what was going on.Please help me

Papercat
1st Aug 2012, 08:19
i didnt get mine too i wish i recieve it as soon as possible *_*

Did anyone from this thread end up recieveing their key in the end? I've been waiting for around 5 days now for a confirmation email after paying for a digital copy of FFXIV.

Iceearth
1st Aug 2012, 10:10
Same **** happened to me now, paid for the game but nothing happened except from the money beeing taken from my card....wtf is this?...

jinoof13
1st Aug 2012, 13:07
The same....... I did not understand the same. Every day after I paid for it. I send a message to the people responsible. Or help in this regard. I will try. If there is progress. I will contact you immediately.http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

member_10222496
4th Aug 2012, 09:25
Any news on this? I bought the game last night. Downloaded/Installed but got no email with registration code.

reddeamon
4th Aug 2012, 21:40
i just bought the game from the store how do i even get the download cause i wanna play it but i cant even find my game do we have to wait for them to mail it to us or wat

reddeamon
4th Aug 2012, 21:41
the online store

jinoof13
5th Aug 2012, 14:54
Any news on this? I bought the game last night. Downloaded/Installed but got no email with registration code.

good news for you but i have bad news for me. I do not have any place for the games I have purchasedhttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

jinoof13
5th Aug 2012, 14:56
I will do. Past three Sun There is not any.

frostelicus
7th Aug 2012, 02:25
Yeah I'm in the same boat here, bought the game, downloaded and installed but never got email conformation of this, including a copy of my registration code to register an account to play the game. Sounds like a serious loophole in SE's system and the only way around this is for you to buy the game again. Seems pretty shady if you ask me

kunni
7th Aug 2012, 06:49

oh my... should have read this before i buy....

jinoof13
7th Aug 2012, 09:25

oh my... should have read this before i buy....

I bought it before I read it

kunni
7th Aug 2012, 09:45
did you email their support group? didn't they reply you with anything?

Xenosus
11th Aug 2012, 00:14
Same here, just purchased the game Friday evening and I never got a confirmation email with my codes/CD-Key/etc. I literally have the game installed and everything is ready to go, but I can't play because it's still asking for my key...

cham
11th Aug 2012, 22:33
Same issue here. Bought 2 figures from the online shop early August and ZERO confirmation so far.

Dekkarra
12th Aug 2012, 17:31
Here's hoping this helps!

SQUARE ENIX Online Store orders are handled through a third-party distributor called "Digital River". You can check on the status of your order, and get your registration at www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com)

If you do not remember your order number, you can enter your e-mail address, and the last 5 digits of your credit card used to order.

audioh
14th Aug 2012, 22:04
me too T_T

member_10612331
15th Aug 2012, 21:11
I've been waiting over 100 hours now for my conformation email

I just want to play the game <.<

member_10154840
15th Aug 2012, 21:17
Has anyone actually gotten any official help from SE?

member_10151247
16th Aug 2012, 09:34
Has anyone actually gotten any official help from SE?

I got an email saying SE has received my support ticket and will send a reply shortly. Took over 12 hours for them to "receive" it. Just my experience. Also, bought the FF:VII 2 days ago and haven't received a confirmation email yet.

member_10612331
16th Aug 2012, 17:48
Basically Square Enix uses a third party for their online purchases. This (http://corporate.digitalriver.com/store/digriv/Content/pbPage.FrameSetCustServ/DisplayFrameSetPage/ThemeID.16015700) is their support page. It didn't work for me (5 days of waiting now) but who knows.

Though I can't even find FFXIV on the store page anymore...

member_10441036
20th Aug 2012, 22:18
I just did all the stuff to buy this game, I have FF14 so I have an old account. Just reused it. I put in my money info and click to purchase, It says processing payment info............. Takes me to a grey blank screen and nothing, Wait for 5 minutes and still nothing. WTF? Is there somewhere I can even see proof of this transaction. I know it is only $10 but dang it I paid I want my stuff.......

:::::::solution found:::::

I recieved an email from DR, stating that many of the debit cards provided throughout the US is not being accepted for some reason. There was no farther explaination to this; just placed as a statement. Lucky for me I have several actual credit cards. I signed like I have always and placed the order with a debit card- NO DICE, same problem, directly after that I placed it with a credit card, in this case it was a Visa, same as my debit card........ WORKED. So if you are not getting anything after the "purchase" that is the problem. I live in the states, so it does work for america now. OOOOOO also I had to turn off my VPN, for some reason it gave me an out of area code error when I ran the order. I guess it can read where the order is being placed from. I am not sure if that is even legal but what ever I got it working. You will get a screen showing all the info directly after a successful purchase. It will have the activator code (unlock)and the serial under a green download button. You should see a exact charge of $10.64 if you live in the states. It will be a charge from " DRI*Square Enix.com" if you don't see that then you need a different payment method. Goodluck all and thanks for any input on this matter.

member_10441036
20th Aug 2012, 22:54
i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b470/captai... (http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b470/captaincheater/ScreenShot003-48.jpg)

^^^^^^^^^This is the screen it gave me, I did it twice now and nothing..................

xianhatesyou
22nd Aug 2012, 19:23
Check your spam folder - that's where mine went. You get a download link and a serial.

thepacbandit-317724
22nd Aug 2012, 20:07
psh same thing happened to me and i got nothin even checked the spam =/

Blaine1979-259288
22nd Aug 2012, 22:47
Same thing for me, checked spam folder, no confirmation. Finally found out how to contact Square-Enix Support and they tell me to go to www.digitalriver.com to check my order, as they don't handle these issues. Went there, no order found. For something that should be so simple, I am really dissapointed.

Ianas
22nd Aug 2012, 23:40
Same thing for me, checked spam folder, no confirmation. Finally found out how to contact Square-Enix Support and they tell me to go to www.digitalriver.com to check my order, as they don't handle these issues. Went there, no order found. For something that should be so simple, I am really dissapointed.

Yup. I finally got a reply to the email I sent them on Friday and they also told me to go to digital river. Well, digital river says they have a record of something I bought from nvidia (3DTV play license), but no square enix purchases, talk to Square.

When will these companies stop contracting out important services like this, and pointing the finger at the contractor (who can just as easily point the finger back) when things go wrong? Also, why didn't they just use Steam? FAIL. This is not the squenix that produced FFVII to begin with, just a bloated zombie of a corporation that keeps milking its legacy.

member_10441036
25th Aug 2012, 15:13
For those it may concern:

I recieved an email from DR, stating that many of the debit cards provided throughout the US is not being accepted for some reason. There was no farther explaination to this; just placed as a statement. Lucky for me I have several actual credit cards. I signed like I have always and placed the order with a debit card- NO DICE, same problem, directly after that I placed it with a credit card, in this case it was a Visa, same as my debit card........ WORKED. So if you are not getting anything after the "purchase" that is the problem. I live in the states, so it does work for america now. OOOOOO also I had to turn off my VPN, for some reason it gave me an out of area code error when I ran the order. I guess it can read where the order is being placed from. I am not sure if that is even legal but what ever I got it working. You will get a screen showing all the info directly after a successful purchase. It will have the activator code (unlock)and the serial under a green download button. You should see a exact charge of $10.64 if you live in the states. It will be a charge from " DRI*Square Enix.com" if you don't see that then you need a different payment method. Goodluck all and thanks for any input on this matter.

jsan3
25th Aug 2012, 15:33
IF sold in steam there would be these problems

brodie8288
18th Sep 2012, 16:43
I've tried at least two times a day over the past two weeks to pay for this game. Everytime, the website fouls up and notifies me that there's been a payment error. I am 100% certain there's nothing wrong with my card, but still, I continue to get this error.

To make matters worse, I attempt to contact Square-Enix's customer service about this, and they totally blow me off and tell me to visit another virtually unrelated website.

XXXMode
23rd May 2013, 14:05
Hi,

I am trying to re-order the Final fantasy XIV collector Edition PC (69.99$) and everytime I try to order it I get Payment authorization FAILED.

I have try 2 other credit card (and I assure you I have fund) and it still won't work.

I double check all my info and they are all good.

Anyone can help me fix it?

Thanks!

member_10610257
23rd May 2013, 14:28
I made a Pre-order to but i dont get any response, Now i donĀ“t know if make another one or just wait untill tomorrow, I dont want a double order.

I think pre-order server is overloading with request by now.

XXXMode
23rd May 2013, 14:36
I had a black screen, but if you highlight it, you should see the word payment autorization failled.

Kendari
23rd May 2013, 14:53
Girlfriend and I are having the same problem.

The store processes everything just fine up until the last step, comes up with payment authorization failed.

Tried 3 different cards, on both of our accounts, and had no success. (Yes, all the cards we used had sufficient money in them for the preorders.)

Not sure if there's a work-around to it, or if one's even possible, might just need to wait? Any others having this problem?

Any info from the Square-Enix folks on this would be great too, thanks! :)

XXXMode
23rd May 2013, 15:00
<table class="mb_thread_posts_table" id="mb_thread_posts_table" cellspacing="0">
<tbody id="mb_thread_posts_table_tbody">
<tr class="onePostCreatorsTierBody onePostCreatorsTier-1 userIsPostOwner">
<td class="mb_t_p_t_poster">

</td>
<td class="mb_t_p_t_post">
Hi,
I am trying to re-order the Final fantasy XIV collector Edition PC (69.99$) and everytime I try to order it I get Payment authorization FAILED.

I have try 2 other credit card (and I assure you I have fund) and it still won't work.

When I click for the last step, I get a black screen, but when i highlight it, it say Payment authorization FAILED.

I also post it on the technical support but just in case, i'll post it also here.
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139347... (/go/thread/view/139347/29940299/Pre-order_Final_fantasy_XIV_collector_Edition_PC_-_Payment_authorization_FAILED)

Thanks!
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Grimoire
23rd May 2013, 15:52
[Digital River Customer Service]

CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

Grimoire
23rd May 2013, 15:53
[Digital River Customer Service]

[/url][url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

member_10276792
24th May 2013, 16:24
I had the same issue as well. I ended up contacting Digital River customer service. They told me that they would send up the order to their accounting department to process. A couple hours later I get an email with the following message...

Thank you for your interest in Square-Enix, Inc.. Per your request, we have reviewed your order. Unfortunately, we cannot complete your order at this time. If you are still interested in purchasing the product(s), please place a new order using a non-credit card payment method.

Any ideas? I really want my physical copy of FFXIVARR collectors edition =/ might have to wait for another retailer...

SpaceWolf87
25th May 2013, 03:31
General questions about ordering Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn go here. However, should you ever run into any issues with your purchase or copy of the game, then make sure to contact customer service (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5383&la=2) since our staff may not have the opportunity to check this thread.

Edited by Grimoire.

Just a bit confused on how those of us who are preordering for the PS3 are supposed to get early access. If I preorder right now I don't get the disc until the release date, right? Well then how do I access the early access? And to give you a bit of background I haven't played a MMORPG on a cconsole since Final Fantasy 11, and I picked that up at gamestop. No preorder involved. Thank you!

Wolfius777
25th May 2013, 03:50
could someone please explain me how can I pre order Final fantasy XIV arr in mexico because I dont know in the part of estimated shipping, I dont know if I have to put my country and then UPS International as package service.

member_10655273
25th May 2013, 09:36
Any solution to that yet? i'm having same difficulty with the transaction.... called the support at Digital River kind of no help ask for my order number which there's no order number provided during the transaction. Then he said it might be my credit card's side. Then I called my credit card they said they have allowed access and then I go back tried with different credit card same black screen with hiden Payment Authorization Failed in the middle of the screen....First time having difficulty with such transaction with Square-Enix. I guess I'll wait till they release collection edition at Amazon.

member_10309769
25th May 2013, 10:17
Would love to know if you get a response to this. The FAQ provided doesn't seem to cover that and I too I'm curious how the PS3 will get it with the disc most likely arriving to our homes after the release date.

Tintgirl
25th May 2013, 12:40
I'm in Canada and I'm having the same issue. I've tried debit card, credit card and always get the Payment Authorization Failed. Called my bank who also does the credit card, says it's up to the merchant to approve it.

I've emailed support and called them. The email asked me to empty my cart and try it again, ensuring all the information is correct. So I did that, same result. When I called digital river they told me to be patient and they'd get back to me via email within 3 business days on what the issue is. I got an email from them yesterday with this -amazing- response:

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in Square-Enix, Inc.. Per your request, we have reviewed your order. Unfortunately, we cannot complete your order at this time. If you are still interested in purchasing the product(s), please place a new order using a non-credit card payment method.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Fantastic! Let me go order it with another payment method. Oh wait... Come on guys. Help us out already. This makes me incredibly sad and frustrated.

SpaceWolf87
25th May 2013, 13:56
If I get a response I'll post it on here for you Khallell. I just wish people in the forums knew more about it, especially those running the forums. I posted this In General, thinking this would belong there, only to be told to post here. Then when I post here I get waved on to Customer Service. Best part is Customeer Service doesn't respond to emails during weekend. lol You'd think SOMEONE would know the answer. I'f like to think there are quite a few off us PS3 users out there, why haven't we ben told as much as th PC users?

Grimoire
25th May 2013, 18:14
Neither the site staff nor Digital River usually have much time replying to this kind of questions here in the forum, so if you are looking for a swift answer from the people in charge I would recommend you to submit your questions to them directly:

[Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

Grimoire
25th May 2013, 18:18
na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (/go/thread/view/139235/29941391/Free_Shipping_to_Canada?post_id=532556587#532556587)

SE will send you code for a digital download later on before the early access starts. I was wondering about the same thing from before.

SpaceWolf87
25th May 2013, 18:21
So if I order the PS3 version from GameStop today how will SE know I have my copy? I assume I just register it on here correct?

clampkite
25th May 2013, 18:22
ust a bit confused on how those of us who are preordering for the PS3 are supposed to get early access. If I preorder right now I don't get the disc until the release date, right? Well then how do I access the early access? And to give you a bit of background I haven't played a MMORPG on a cconsole since Final Fantasy 11, and I picked that up at gamestop. No preorder involved. Thank you!

I`m also not very clear about that ,but it seems that they will send you the disc( or the CE) from 8/1, not the release date, and then after you install the game, and a few days before the 8/27(release date), so you can access the game before others.

SpaceWolf87
25th May 2013, 18:27
If that is the case Cheng, what about those who pre-order from Amazon or GameStop? Gamestop wouldn't give you your disc before the day of release. Would you still get a code from SE when you register the game that lets you get early access? So confusing lol

SpaceWolf87
25th May 2013, 18:34
Been on hold for 10 minutes now with Digital River, Gravity. Before she put me on hold the Indian lady told me she"Had no idea how to help, they just don't hae those dteails."

-Face Palm-

Grimoire
26th May 2013, 01:11
Have you contacted [FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] [/url][url="http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5382&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5382&la=1) ?

Providing you with these links is the only thing I can do at the moment. See:

This is the job of a [Mythril User]:

[i]"Mythril users are here to help everyone discuss your favorite games, answer questions, direct topics to the most correct forums, and otherwise to just help out!"

We are not [Admins] or [Moderators] but very much like ordinary users. Keep this in mind when contacting us or asking us for help.

26th May 2013, 02:36
Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and get early access to the game along with the Cait Sith Doll Minion pet and Moogle Cap digital in-game content!

Early Access
Get a head start with early access to the by Text-Enhance">game servers (http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/77286) ahead of the official launch and make your mark in the realm of Eorzea.

Cait Sith Doll Minion:
On sabbatical from Shinra and looking for adventure Cait Sith will join our party as a non-combat pet when you preorder the game

Moogle Cap
Show your love of Final Fantasy and strut around the world of Eorzea in this Moogle themed hat. Kupo!

EARLY ACCESS by Text-Enhance">INSTRUCTIONS (http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/77286):

Visit preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com) and by Text-Enhance">register (http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/77286). You will be notified via email prior to the launch of the game on when you can return and redeem your preorder code to unlock Early Access to the game along with instructions on how to receive your Cait Sith Doll minion and Moogle Cap digital content.

You will need an active Square Enix account to by Text-Enhance">complete (http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/77286) this process so, if you want to set one up in advance, please go here: na.square-enix.com/members (http://na.square-enix.com/members).

Online Customers: Code will be emailed within 2 business days after your pre-order.
Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of pre-order.

I alredy register my self now on sunday am going to pre-order my ps3 version at gamestop get my receipt with my early access and save it until i get email from Square-enix to use my code .

JordanTurner
26th May 2013, 06:30
Same problem here. Tried multiple credit cards, all are in perfect working order. I have an old FFXIV account but wanted the collectors edition and the preorder bonuses. I think its a waste of money at this point. Sad for SE, when they need FFXIV ARR to be a success they cant even get payments processed for it. Stupid!

klauskhein
26th May 2013, 07:55
I could buy 2 collector edition's 2 days ago with no problems, but mine was digital.

member_10309769
26th May 2013, 08:42
Yes, Sukram, you also get those instructions when you preorder from the SE website. The reason I myself was confused is that the code I received through email was labeled under "PC download". Which is where may confusion arose as I ordered the PS3 version. The only logical explanation I can think of is early game download/install through PSN, but again the label is a nit misleading.

member_10655875
26th May 2013, 10:21
Hello ,
Not sure where i post this at but I pre order the final fantasy relam reborn CE yesreday morning I haven't got my unlock codes yet for early release only thing i got was the order recipt in my email and a serial number that don't work to register the game it to long.my friends got thier codes and register the game .please help me or tell me what i missing thanks .

Grimoire
26th May 2013, 12:03
[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] [/url]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5382&la=1)

[Digital River Customer Service] [url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29943177/PS3_USERS!_Who_here_has_already_pre-ordered_your_copy_of_FF:_A_Realm_Reborn)

pulled this off the offical site

Early Access to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
If you pre-order FFXIV: A Realm Reborn from a participating retailer and register the pre-order code within the specificied time period, you will be granted access to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn prior to the official launch!

* Details will be announced at a later date with early access commencing prior to launch.
* An internet connection is required for early access.

member_10655875
26th May 2013, 12:14
Gravity you must don't understand what i say I don't got no code for pre order so i can register the pre order code only thing i got was a serial number . Someone help please

Grimoire
26th May 2013, 12:45
Have you contacted cutomer support?

member_10655875
26th May 2013, 13:01
yes no answers ..This is nuts i want my pre order unlock code so i can register the game and stuff.

Grimoire
26th May 2013, 15:22
Maybe someone can help you in this thread? Giving it a shot won't hurt:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29943805/FFXIVARR_-_Q_and_A_Thread)

SpaceWolf87
26th May 2013, 19:01
Yeah the wording is just confusing, I'll agree with Khallell on that one! And Gravity I appreciate your help!

XXXMode
26th May 2013, 19:48
I have call digit river and they did it for me.

But I didn't get my came code yet to register it online.

I been told we have to wait when we get closer to the launch date and then they will release it.

Mischiefmaker
26th May 2013, 22:57
I had the same problem, it had failed three times then my bank called me asking if I was trying to make a purchase online (yay for fraud detetion), they verified it was me and said that they will take care of something on their and and to try once more in 3 minutes... 5 minutes later I tried again and the pre-order went through. :)

CAOXUNLYG1
26th May 2013, 23:10
Hi,

Thanks!

Same problem for me. I Pre-order the digital version.

CAOXUNLYG1
26th May 2013, 23:12
Hi,

Thanks!

I pre-order the digital version ($49.99), also no response

JordanTurner
27th May 2013, 16:25
I called Digital River, they responded saying "Oh you tried multiple times, with multiple credit cards, we are so secure, that is why our system declined your order." and I replied "Your logic is flawed, it did not accept the first order with the first credit card. If it did, I wouldn't have tried multiple times. Other people are having this issue on the forums. If you can't tell me why it declines, that's okay, just process my order. You don't have to lie to me." "I will forward this to our accounting department and it should clear in 24 to 72 hours."

Square Enix needs a different company to manage their store.

SpaceWolf87
27th May 2013, 16:43
Digital River is a joke. I hope their ineptitude soesn't hurt SE as much as I think it will.

JordanTurner
28th May 2013, 04:36
Digital River sent me an email saying the failed to authorize my payment. I can buy a car on my credit card and yet it isnt good enough for an $80 game?

No explanation either. Shipping address was same as billing address. Card works everywhere else. Why the heck cant you buy the physical collectors edition from amazon?

digital river may be the reason SE games are failing.

edwardlt
28th May 2013, 05:55
How can i preorder PC digital copy for Malaysia. Apparently Malaysia is not listed in the countries option and hence my credit card might have a problem getting through. Would really like to play this game

member_10697975
28th May 2013, 18:38
Hi,

Thanks!

Hi,

I was having just this same issue. The way I resolved it was this:

Go to the Square-Enix store and add the item to your cart. Now call the Digital Rivers customer service at 866.585.3251 and give them the Reference Number associated with your cart and they can help you process the order. They did require me to give them my SE account username and password so be ready for that. Immediately after getting off the phone I plugged my confirmation number in to Digital Rivers's order lookup page and found exactly the items I had intended to order including the free digital download bonus that comes with the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition for PC (physical).

Hope this works for you if you have not already found a solution. It's kind of a pain but all in all wasn't too hard. The secret is having that reference number ready or they won't be able to find the physical copy for you in their list of products. Or, at least, that was my experience when I called before.

-Lalip

venkaramon
30th May 2013, 02:42
I recently purchased or at least I believe I purchased FF14: ARR CE Digital Download version. I got the order confirmation with my order number via email. Also a pre order code which I used to register at the site given. I could also use my order number to go to digital river to track my order but when I went to check on my visa statement I can't find the DRI*Square Enix.com that was supposed to be there. But I have already been charged. Is this order confirmation (it's the only one I got so far) mean that I have indeed purchased the copy?

Joygasm
30th May 2013, 16:59
I recently purchased or at least I believe I purchased FF14: ARR CE Digital Download version. I got the order confirmation with my order number via email. Also a pre order code which I used to register at the site given. I could also use my order number to go to digital river to track my order but when I went to check on my visa statement I can't find the DRI*Square Enix.com that was supposed to be there. But I have already been charged. Is this order confirmation (it's the only one I got so far) mean that I have indeed purchased the copy?

I also am wondering about this. It got approved, I got all of the above information. Though I don't think it actually charged all the way thru, it was just in pending for a day.

Do we get charged when we get the access code or..?

venkaramon
30th May 2013, 17:23
They should charge us immediately from what I know. And when I read the email it says use this as a proof of purchase meaning its already been bought but what I have been wondering was why the charge isn't reflected in my statement (as I am not 100% sure if I am charged already or what) I made a few purchases that day so Im not sure on my balance but I am sure I had enough. Hopefully someone else who bought the game would reply here and how do you know that it's pending?

Joygasm
31st May 2013, 05:41
Yeah it didn't make it past pending and it re-credited my account after authorization, I wish we'd get an answer.

venkaramon
31st May 2013, 06:21
What do you mean recredited? So you had to redo it?

venkaramon
1st Jun 2013, 15:46
Dear

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The product that you ordered is a pre-order and has not yet been
released to the public. As soon as it is available your order will be
promptly fulfilled and you will be notified via email.

Pleaese check all mail boxes.

If you purchased via credit card, rest assured your card will not be
charged until the product has been released.

Sincerely,
Regine T.
Square Enix online store
Customer Service
SquareEnix.us.cs@digitalriver.<wbr>com</wbr> (mailto:SquareEnix.us.cs@digitalriver.com)
Email ID: 25914225

finally an answer

Pollensan
11th Jun 2013, 11:42
I am having the same issue I called my bank and they said they never even recieved a request from SE or DR for the purchase. I once had this problem with Enmasse it turned out they hadn't made it possible to order outside of the US so I had to put my address as in the US and it worked fine, the next time I had this problem with Enmasse I had been using my VPN which hides my IP and it wouldn't accept it until I turned it off. Enmasse also uses Digital River. I find it rather amusing how messed up Digital River is. It is clearly an issue on their end and has happened with more then one gaming site. So DR get your **** together already!! You are losing customers for these companies that use you!! So I did make sure my VPN was turned off now I am going to try and put my address as a US one and see if that works, although I do hate puting incorrect information on legal stuff I do litterally have no other option.

Nekuras
12th Jun 2013, 17:42
I'm glad you heard back from them but I have a similar problem with much more disturbing results however. I just pre-ordered the XIV CE digital upgrade using my credit card and they immediately charged my card and I have yet to even receive a confirmation e-mail for the purchase. So now I don't have a code for my pre-order and no clue as to when the download link comes. Great work there SE.

venkaramon
12th Jun 2013, 18:40
1. you cant / shouldnt buy the digital upgrade yet because that is something post launch. 2. contact DRI. Digital rivers. they will answer in 2-3 days if you live in the US you can call them much faster. dont forget to tell them you were already charged for it and no confirmation email came. note when did you buy it?

Pollensan
12th Jun 2013, 23:06
Digital River is horrible! and it will hurt their sales really badly!!! I have been looking for a solution for 2 days now! I am outside the US so Amazon isn't an option for me as it isn't availble on there for anyone but Americans. I do not want to call these morons but if I have to I will, I will say this though I garuntee you not everyone would be willing to go through the lengths I have gone through to get this game.

PS I HATE DIGITAL RIVER, FRAKING MORONS!

trueplayer49
14th Jun 2013, 20:35
i see everyone getting theirs and im constantly checking my spam folder and inbox for my code so fustrating :(

erickvon1
14th Jun 2013, 21:02
i see everyone getting theirs and im constantly checking my spam folder and inbox for my code so fustrating :(

Me eitherrrr!!!

drkaugumon
14th Jun 2013, 21:05
Hate to say it, but if you haven't gotten one now, you probably aren't getting one.

trueplayer49
14th Jun 2013, 21:12
man i have the promo code and shouldnt i be in?

erickvon1
14th Jun 2013, 21:18
Most people that had the code from years ago are in.

trueplayer49
14th Jun 2013, 21:21
same here i started in 1.0 and i still didnt get mine this is such a bummer how could SE do this :(

tjsno
17th Jun 2013, 01:46
Just like the title states, my pre order for the Physical Collector's Edition from the Square Enix store has evaporated from my cards charges. The money was returned and the purchase acted like it was never there. Whats more is that my E-mail never got a notice about this, and I learned about it this week. Last week it was still posted and bought on my card, showing I had bought the CE. Well now it's just not there anymore and I have no idea why. I haven't done anything to cancel it myself, and I can still find the pre-order online showing all the information (Billing address, order info, etc.)

What gives? Anybody else have this problem? Do I have to order the game AGAIN? /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

member_10206348
17th Jun 2013, 03:36
they dont charge till it ships especially if it's physical item to be shipped so i would just keep the money in ya account then when august 27th comes around it'll be charged right when it ships.

Grimoire
17th Jun 2013, 03:43
Contact [Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

LInebarrel
17th Jun 2013, 05:38
its annoying as heck but amazon does the same thing. best bet is to put the money into a separate account and dont touch it till they finally ship it out which is when they will charge your account.

Darco
18th Jun 2013, 09:15
I'm glad you heard back from them but I have a similar problem with much more disturbing results however. I just pre-ordered the XIV CE digital upgrade using my credit card and they immediately charged my card and I have yet to even receive a confirmation e-mail for the purchase. So now I don't have a code for my pre-order and no clue as to when the download link comes. Great work there SE.

Same here. I pre-ordered the

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD]

and it charged the credit card immediately, but I have yet to recieve any e-mail for the purchase. I have nothing to show for the purchase other than that fact that they have already taken out $53.11. :/

Darco
18th Jun 2013, 09:21
I did just recieve an order confirmation email. It told me I could check my order at www.findmyorder.com and find your order using your e-mail and the last 5 digits of your credit card. This is what I just did and it gave me some hope

Grimoire
18th Jun 2013, 13:09
If you experience any issues with your orders, contact [Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

fLOYDSTRIFE
21st Jun 2013, 14:47
yea i didint get a code ethr and i have tried many email acounts..and yet people who dont even like the game got the beta and didint even play a days worth...i have 3 friends on my psn acount that claim..eh i just got it because it was free lol!....so messed up -__-

lubu007
22nd Jun 2013, 19:23
I got mine as soon as I ordered, they sent me to a page with the code and instructions for early access.

Davidm
26th Jun 2013, 18:50
how does preorders on square enix shop work? I want to preorder FINAL FANTASY XIV A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition for pc on square enix shop

ald261989
26th Jun 2013, 19:22
i preordered the digital download collectors edition of ff14 arr. you pay and get an email saying you paid for the order and you will have a link to submit your email to get the code for early access to the game. also there is a link to download the ingam items you get and they will be available at level one when you start the full game on august 27. hope this helps. i just want a damn pc beta key. :(

Davidm
26th Jun 2013, 19:45
How do I get my preorder code from squire enix for FINAL FANTASY XIV beta. I just bought FINAL FANTASY XIV A Realm Reborn physical PC Collector's Edition from squire enix shop

Grimoire
27th Jun 2013, 04:44
Contact [Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com) (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

member_10824427
28th Jun 2013, 19:44
We must wait yung one

trueplayer49
28th Jun 2013, 20:27
We must wait yung one

i just got mine... took them some years http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif

member_10824427
28th Jun 2013, 22:56
We must wait yung one

i just got mine... took them some years http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif

Lucky, all i can do is wait. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

member_10486183
30th Jun 2013, 15:48
well i finally got my code from my collectors edition of finial fantsy now i just need to wait till i get the email to regester it hope i can play it on the ps4 before it is realeased on the ps 4 cause i have been waiting for quite a while now

Kureha
1st Jul 2013, 06:50
I have been trying to purchase FFXIV CE pc download for the past few hours, and everytime i get to the checkout/confirm order page and press submit nothing happens and it goes to the unable to process order page. All my information is correct and I dont know what the issue could be. Can someone please help, I really want to pre-order the game and this is very disheartining.

kasuga_123
1st Jul 2013, 17:30
So I pre orderd from se and got my pre order Bonus but when I try to see my Invoice on se or findmyorder it won't find it

Mikeool
1st Jul 2013, 18:03
So if I order the PS3 version from GameStop today how will SE know I have my copy? I assume I just register it on here correct?

Well i got a copy from gamestop and theres a code on the reciept,

member_10067892
1st Jul 2013, 20:46
They are likely sold out; keep checking back, they may restock if the demand is high enough. -Q.

Khaiden
1st Jul 2013, 23:02
Restock please!

member_10338347
2nd Jul 2013, 17:58
Is the Collectors edition for PC out of stock on the enix store? dont see it there anymore.

Andryste
2nd Jul 2013, 18:55
I think the physical copies might be but the digital copies might still be there. Last I checked the digital ones were still there, I ordered my physical one last month and they seemed to have sold out shortly after that, the digital one would have almost all the same things as the digital but if you would prefer a physical one you will have to check back often to see, or order it elsewhere like a store in your area.

member_10338347
2nd Jul 2013, 19:41
Wao that sucks, i actually order a copy the second day it was on sale but my credit card information just changed so i call them to update my order and they said the best solution would be to cancel my old order and order a new copy :( .

Agentpaper
3rd Jul 2013, 00:58
so i just registered ff13 and where is my reward? i can not seem to find it anywhere. also i registered it ff13 and ff13 part 2 in my games for some reason it shows the 360 versions of the game when i have the ps3 versions.......weird;

Andryste
3rd Jul 2013, 01:07
so i just registered ff13 and where is my reward? i can not seem to find it anywhere. also i registered it ff13 and ff13 part 2 in my games for some reason it shows the 360 versions of the game when i have the ps3 versions.......weird;

What reward were you thinking you would get from registering your Final Fantasy XIII game?

VoidTemp1ar
3rd Jul 2013, 01:13
Any chance there will be more? I personally perfer to have a physical copy over digital and I would also love the other lil goodies it comes with. Would of ordered last month, but I had already put down my down payment for the PS4 :(

Grimoire
3rd Jul 2013, 05:40
Due to the website overhaul last year, the rewards for registering [FINAL FANTASY XIII] are no longer available.

firebomber
12th Aug 2013, 10:45
The only email i got was the membership confirmation.

Also got:

ERROR (-20002)
A technical issue has occurred.
Try accessing the site again. If the issue still has not been resolved, please contact the Square Enix Support Center.

right after choosing the country for square management system.

So right now i can't even make my account for management system and also no codes/receipt for FFXIV ARR CE digital version after paying.

MrVevic
14th Aug 2013, 04:34
Pre-ordered game

Got the Product Code

went to game registration page

input the code

It says "Invalid Code."

Please help?

lifeqt
14th Aug 2013, 04:37
Bump, same thing happening to me; Pre ordered from green man gaming, when I went to input the XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX format activation code into the registration, it says the code is invalid, please help.

also; is this the code for the actual game, or is this just a preorder code?

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 05:00
hey guys, what i realised when i tried to register the code it was informing me that it was an invalid code. however after you go to this site
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/authori

Register> Update

It will then ask for you're credit card number etc... you put that in and after it is done you enter you're code and then it is done.
and it will accept it then.

Thats what i experience and how i believe i fixed the problem

lifeqt
14th Aug 2013, 05:21
hey guys, what i realised when i tried to register the code it was informing me that it was an invalid code. however after you go to this site

Register> Update

It will then ask for you're credit card number etc... you put that in and after it is done you enter you're code and then it is done.

Seems like that link is broken, :C I can't test your method to see if it works.

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 05:24
Seems like that link is broken, :C I can't test your method to see if it works.

my apologies, yeah mate. just log into your SE account on the left hand side you will see register or something along those lines or subscription go through the process there and yeah and you should get it also i just found this link

be sure to link your PSN to square enix. go to profile and then click on linked accounts and link you're account there

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/accounts

MrVevic
14th Aug 2013, 05:46

Register> Update

That method isn't possible for me. I had the pre-order gifted to me by my cousin, and I don't have his credit card information.

SE should have a simple solution to this problem on their end.

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 05:52
oh ok, i honestly dont know then mate. sorry i couldnt help ya so email em and im sure they will be able to help ya

Bamdala
14th Aug 2013, 06:41
Yeeaahh, im still having trouble. I've tried to look up my order after receiving my email so i can start downloading but it just said invalid order num. and/or password. Im fairly new to the SE website and i am lost. :C

Ceelo_cakes
14th Aug 2013, 22:06
Does this game not have Live support ? i bought the game and never got any kind of email or confirmation code or anything and they have already taken my money off my card

im already getting headaches from this game and its not even released yet

i have the 29.99 in my bank online bank statement already, it was like taken out the moment i clicked submit and i have yet to get any kinda of confirmation on anything about my purchase not even an email

sleepyeyes
14th Aug 2013, 22:23
What game???

Ceelo_cakes
14th Aug 2013, 22:25
What game???

The new FF 14 ARR

I already got my bank charged but i have yet to receive any kind of proof of purchase or any kind of code or anything about anything about the game to my account management or my email

OMG_Noodles
14th Aug 2013, 23:28
The new FF 14 ARR

I already got my bank charged but i have yet to receive any kind of proof of purchase or any kind of code or anything about anything about the game to my account management or my email

hey,
you can email them which will be your best option however there are quiet of people who have experienced this issue,
and they have not been able to get a response due to the busy period for them self However they did update about 2 hours ago people would be receiving emails from them with codes, etc... I am not sure what seems to be going on, but yes there are quiet a heap of people having some problems. best advice i could give ya is maybe give it until the 18th? if you have not got anything in your emails yet, send them another email..

Cheers.

MrVevic
15th Aug 2013, 02:08
bump

Resound
15th Aug 2013, 06:02
BUMP

someone please help

MrVevic
15th Aug 2013, 07:18
any day now

mystline
15th Aug 2013, 13:36
Hello all, i am trying to pre-order the CE for digital download from Square-Enix store and it keeps giving me "Transaction failed. Please check the information you have entered is correct.
The payment has failed. Please try again here, ensuring the information you enter is accurately entered.", i know for a fact my VISA works just fine and has enough money on it, checked with my bank, tried using it on Steam to buy other games etc etc. Was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me or has any idea how to fix this ?.

mystline
16th Aug 2013, 03:08
Bump!, please help.

DarkGoozey
16th Aug 2013, 03:13
No one has answered anyone really in hours, my thread got 1 reply by someone and they mis understood what I was asking. It seems most people are having this issues though. Just be glad they didn't charge you the game and then the site refuse accept that your account exists.

MrVevic
16th Aug 2013, 03:29
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

SE, we need help with our **** in here! WHAT GOOD ARE THESE FORUMS??

mystline
16th Aug 2013, 12:15
This is so frustrating i just want to buy the game and enjoy playing it.. why won't any mods or anyone give me an answer to what is wrong ? :(

RyanZilla46227
16th Aug 2013, 17:26
I'm having this same trouble, it's telling me that I my code is invalid. I'm not sure what I should be doing.

lifeqt
16th Aug 2013, 19:13
ALRIGHT GUYS!. I'm here to fix everything, not really I can't fix it, but i -can- tell you why it's doing this. So I was on reddit, and apparently we aren't the only people having this issue. "http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1khpu2/psa_clarification_about_amazon_early_access_codes/" you can check this link, but from skimming and what not, my understanding is that early access / preorder etc etc, all that doesn't come up till the 20th. On the 20th, those codes will become valid.

Forevery
19th Aug 2013, 06:59
just pre ordered the game though the SE store, no email yet saying "thx for buying and here is the code so and so"
well it take a while for them to email me the codes? The money hasn't been taken out of the bank also

Consilio
19th Aug 2013, 07:02
I never received such an email. My code was buried at the bottom of a typical Amazon confirmation email. So tbh it could be anywhere... Keep an eye out for it on anything to do with the seller that you receive.

Additionally for others it has taken days even weeks to get the code. If you do not find yours before the 20th then i suggest you contact your seller and/or SE support directly.

Forevery
19th Aug 2013, 07:07
alrighty, thanks alot
didn't know if people got it instantly after it was bought

unholykrusher
19th Aug 2013, 07:14
took me about 30 minutes but mine came in my email but the code wasnt in my email it was on a link to my purchase

SGT_Lightning
19th Aug 2013, 07:16
I preordered from Amazon and the moment I received the email that thanked me for the purchase, I received another email detailing me about the promotional code, where and when to enter it in order to receive Early Access as well as instructions to download the Moogle Cap etc.

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.

Your recent order xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx entitles you to a promotional code.

Your promotional code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Promotion details:

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing “Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.” Your purchase has qualified you for early access to the game.

Visit http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and register. You will be notified via email prior to the launch of the game on when you can return and redeem your preorder code (code listed above) to unlock Early Access to the game along with instructions on how to receive your Cait Sith Doll minion and Moogle Cap digital content.

You will need an active Square Enix account to complete this process so, if you want to set one up in advance, please go here: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/register.

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions

Dante_Marquis
19th Aug 2013, 18:05
You have to wait until the 20th then you can put your code in.

Nemesice
20th Aug 2013, 05:12
20th still not valid at this time

OMG_Noodles
20th Aug 2013, 05:26

Yeah, We have had some chat in our guild about this... I am not sure what is happening no updates on there twitter I guess just keep an eye or check junk mail?

bitoxx
20th Aug 2013, 10:01
IS THE SAME PROBLEM for me

YenTheMerchant
20th Aug 2013, 12:20
I have tried to purchase FFXIV ARR and everything went fine til the Confirmation Page.
After that, the site landed me on
http://store.na.square-enix.com/store?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=sqenixus&id=YourOrderIsBeingProcessedPage&reqID=XXXXXXX
(reqID omitted, just it case of security)
and there was nothing going on, just blank page with no forwarding or anything, I leave the page on for half and hour.

I have checked my Bank account, and the amount have been paid from my account.
The purchase was made with Debit Card, so, I was not able to get much help from the bank side.

I have not receive any confirmation email either

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you!

daemon9
20th Aug 2013, 14:42

Check your profile, if you see the game in there as registered, then that should mean it worked.

YenTheMerchant
20th Aug 2013, 19:45
Problem solved itself, got email confirmation from digitalriver this morning.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 02:49
I've purchased my digital edition of Final Fantasy XIV from this page - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/apac_au/pc-windows-ownload/FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-A-Realm-Reborn-Collectors-Edition.php.

However I didn't get a serial key.

I've contacted live chat support for SquareEnix, they advised I contact DigitalRiver to confirm my order etc.

So I rang them, gave my SEE-STORE reference number, and they said its not a valid order no#.

So now I am left wondering, WHO HAS MY ORDER? I have copies of emails to provide evidence I've purchased it, my bank is willing to fax confirmation of payment, if only there was a fax number for their support team or something I could send through.

Edit: Wrong area - mod please delete this, i'l post a new one elsewhere

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 02:53
I've purchased my digital edition of Final Fantasy XIV from this page - https://store.eu.square-enix.com/apa...rs-Edition.php.

However I didn't get a serial key.

I've contacted live chat support for SquareEnix, they advised I contact DigitalRiver to confirm my order etc.

So I rang them, gave my SEE-STORE reference number, and they said its not a valid order no#.

So now I am left wondering, WHO HAS MY ORDER? I have copies of emails to provide evidence I've purchased it, my bank is willing to fax confirmation of payment, if only there was a fax number for their support team or something I could send through.

Roguekitty
21st Aug 2013, 15:48
My roommate had this problem, so he just cancelled his order and ordered again, and got his code and everything. It's up to you though :)

GoldX18
22nd Aug 2013, 01:05
Got my code.

Vorpel
22nd Aug 2013, 22:33
Has anyone run into this issue? I have tried to pre-order several times now and it continues saying unable to process. When i try to use my login ID it says invalid credentials. If i try to register again it says i cannot because that name is already in use. I haven't even bought the game yet and its giving me issues. Makes me think I'm being told not to buy it... and by the makers no less.

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 05:28
I have nothing. No Codes, no emails, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

I am really starting to get fired up over this. I was so excited about this game and have been eagerly awaiting the launch and early access things..... However, because of the complete lack of any directions its EXCEPTIONAL hard for me to get at least my download started. I cant find anything anywhere ( expect my bank account) that i even pre- ordered.

if anyone knows where i can track down any information please let me know.

I also find it hard to accept the lack of any sort of guidance on this. It feels like they just dont care that we the people want them to take our money. Maybe this lack of care or community appreciation is the reason the first attempt failed.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 05:31
A quick question, did you Pre-Order from the NA or EU store?

Ravittsu
23rd Aug 2013, 05:33
A quick question, did you Pre-Order from the NA or EU store?

yup NA or EU
and also ps3 or pc?

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 05:38
Pc and NA

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 05:40
Did you get a confirmation email after you placed your order?

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 05:41
Yes.

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 05:41
Really thats the question you wanted to ask?

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 05:43
Really thats the question you wanted to ask?

Believe me it's helpful. Have you looked through the emails you got directly after your order placement for something called "Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package"? Underneath that in one of the emails will be a code, in a 6 letter- 3 number- 6 letter- 3 number format, for example ABCDEF-123-ABCDEF-123.

Brigit
23rd Aug 2013, 05:44
Patience, Mashr is good at figuring this stuff out and is probably searching for the correct link.

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 05:48
yes, I have searched... and nothing. I somehow only have the stupid PDF they send telling you to go to a sight to enter your email to make sure you get your key.... This is the only thing i have left. I had the email and I guess i blacked out and deleted it or something.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 05:50
yes, I have searched... and nothing. I somehow only have the stupid PDF they send telling you to go to a sight to enter your email to make sure you get your key.... This is the only thing i have left. I had the email and I guess i blacked out and deleted it or something.

What about going here: http://www.findmyorder.com This is the Digital River order finder, which can be used for NA orders, there have been people that have found their code after checking their order here.

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 05:55
Nope! nothing. Is there an EU version of that? might as well check that... since well, I have no other options

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 06:01
Nope! nothing. Is there an EU version of that? might as well check that... since well, I have no other options

There is no EU version unfortunately, the EU customers were directly emailed their codes, without needing to go through the preorder website. At least for the Square Enix store customers at any rate. You may be able to call Square Enix support and get your code, or even Digital River support and see if you can get the code again. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful D:

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 06:07
calling isnt an option... Its send an email and then wait for 5 days to not get a scripted response that there is nothing they can do at this time. yeah big companies... they dont like to be contacted..... cost to much money. Looks like i am out of 30 dollars and a game i have been waiting for a very long time to play. At this rate with the amount of being frustrated, angry and feeling ripped off I just as well be done.... Good try. Thank you so much for the help you gave.

GoldX18
23rd Aug 2013, 06:07
There is no EU version unfortunately, the EU customers were directly emailed their codes, without needing to go through the preorder website. At least for the Square Enix store customers at any rate. You may be able to call Square Enix support and get your code, or even Digital River support and see if you can get the code again. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful D:

All digital orders made via Square Enix North America, are managed by Digital River. You can phone them on US 866-585-3251 - they are pretty quick to answer, make sure to have your order number ready. If you dont have this, they can track it via your details (ie credit card name / number)

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 06:13
calling isnt an option... Its send an email and then wait for 5 days to not get a scripted response that there is nothing they can do at this time. yeah big companies... they dont like to be contacted..... cost to much money. Looks like i am out of 30 dollars and a game i have been waiting for a very long time to play. At this rate with the amount of being frustrated, angry and feeling ripped off I just as well be done.... Good try. Thank you so much for the help you gave.

Calling Actually is an option. GoldX18 posted the phone for the Digital River Customer Service, give them a call and they should be able to help you out! Thanks for posting that Gold, I'll need to write that down somewhere so I can give it to people with issues like this. Much appreciated.

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 06:17
well, digital river is an option.... contacting square is email only so i have see.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 06:22
well, digital river is an option.... contacting square is email only so i have see.

You should contact Digital River first, since they are the ones that send out the pre-order codes. Here is Square Enix's Customer Support number just in case: 1-310-846-0345

Brigit
23rd Aug 2013, 06:25
Try Digital River!
Sqeenix's customer support is not toll-free, so there might be a charge for calling them!

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 06:29
Try Digital River!
Sqeenix's customer support is not toll-free, so there might be a charge for calling them!

Their Customer Support is free, I have called it multiple times before with no additional fees.

UnfitRQ
23rd Aug 2013, 06:30
alright guys, Apparently I have a broken email address and i find it funny that i have to go through all of this to find things... so it turns out its not really squares fault for me not getting the it was digital rivers. However, i am still beyond frustrated with the amount of hoops you have to go through to find an answer... next time i am just going to the forums... thank you all so much!!!!! Thanks for hanging in there to get me things i needed.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 06:33
alright guys, Apparently I have a broken email address and i find it funny that i have to go through all of this to find things... so it turns out its not really squares fault for me not getting the it was digital rivers. However, i am still beyond frustrated with the amount of hoops you have to go through to find an answer... next time i am just going to the forums... thank you all so much!!!!! Thanks for hanging in there to get me things i needed.

It's not a problem, I'm just glad we could all get everything sorted for you :D

soullife
23rd Aug 2013, 07:04
I had purchased 2 FF:ARR codes 2days ago. I can look up my order in square enix store site but not in findmyorder.com , no mails were send to me on verification, the money was billed from my account.

what do i do now ? I waited 2 days..

- Cannot check in findmyorder.com
- No verification mails were send to my mail after the purchase
- my order can be found in the square enix store order history

Any help thanks guys

TaintedSpud
23rd Aug 2013, 11:51
Okay, I tried to pre-order the game, only to get the dreaded "Payment Authorization Failed" Message. I tried a few more times throughout the day, to no avail.

Now as I'm working the overnight shift, I check my bank account and find that there's 4(!) authorizations, all for $0, on my account. I haven't received a single email from SE or Digital River.

So this has me worried. Am I going to be billed 4 times?! First, I cannot afford it, second, I never actually not to order anything! 'm usually not the type to freak out of launch and pre-launch bugs, but this entire thing is giving me serious doubts on whether or not to trust SE.

Predraiser
23rd Aug 2013, 14:57
Hey Soullife,

How did you get to see your SquareEnix store order history? I am having the same issues as you. I cant seem to find my order history after logging into the Square enix store. Thanks for the help.

soullife
23rd Aug 2013, 17:29
Hey Soullife,

How did you get to see your SquareEnix store order history? I am having the same issues as you. I cant seem to find my order history after logging into the Square enix store. Thanks for the help.

Look it here
https://store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=sqenixus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE
i kinda google it out and this link came out , but the same could not work for findmyorder.

Crosbieowns
23rd Aug 2013, 17:32
I ordered both my copies 4 days ago, and only got 1 code today, which doesn't work anyway. I wouldn't hold your breath for being able to play today. It's not going to happen.

BarryMc
23rd Aug 2013, 18:43
I'm having trouble when attempting to buy a Security Token keyring. I have valid credit card information, the same that I used to buy Final Fantaxy XIV, but I receive this error message: "A technical issue has occurred.
Try accessing the site again. If the issue still has not been resolved, please contact the Square Enix Support Center." I also cannot add my credit card to payment services and fees and I receive this message: "An error has occurred..
Please confirm the status of any relevant options and then try again.
As repeated registration failure can lead to restrictions being placed on your account, we strongly recommend that you contact the Square Enix Support Center for guidance before attempting to register a Credit/Debit card again.
If you are registering a payment method with a payment service provider, please contact them directly.
(Error code: 601)" I've tried contacting customer support and I waited about three hours for chat support just for it to tell me it wasn't available. I've been on hold on the only non-toll free number for about three hours now. How am I supposed to get this fixed?

BarryMc
23rd Aug 2013, 19:59
Finally got a response after 4 hours on the phone, but was unable to resolve my issue.

SmokerT69
23rd Aug 2013, 20:37
Basically what the title says. I try and buy the game and get this message,

"Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. Our system indicates that you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this Site."

I live in Bermuda, which is a British Colony, my citizenship is British, my passport is British. But I can only buy the US and Canadian versions of the game? All of my mates have already bought the game, but for some reason they got the EU version -_- All the rest of my friends are in school or working in Europe. I'm not going to buy the North American version if I can't play with them.

So my question is, will the North American version work with the Europeans? Or will we be on different servers? Can an administrator move me to a European user group or something? I have no idea how it works... I'm not even sure if my credit card will work on the North American version?

Predraiser
23rd Aug 2013, 23:01
So I got my code. It was pretty dang annoying but.. I got it to work. Basically I had to email the DRH people. After that they emailed me my order# and that had the preorder code which i had to transform the 20 digit code. After that I registered it.

Vorpel
24th Aug 2013, 00:27
This is going on 3 days now where the NA website will not allow me to purchase the game via their online website. Does anyone know if there is a number to call or place to contact about this. It keeps saying failure to authorize payments.

CloudReturnz
24th Aug 2013, 00:38
So I purchased the digital download CE edition through the PSN on the 14th. Apparently, there was issues doing this from the 13-15. Anyone know what those issues are? I should have early access (according to my PSN account) but didn't get any codes or emails. Any help would be appreciated....

Kyn-El
24th Aug 2013, 00:49
i am having exact same problem and am freaking out.

Ishscar
24th Aug 2013, 00:55
Anyone find a fix yet to this problem?

SkyCake
24th Aug 2013, 00:56
It's so annoying that this is the service that comes with purchasing the game! What do you mean by DRH people?

Sabele
24th Aug 2013, 02:13
Guess Sony gave up. I'm reading about people getting refunds. No refund here yet keeping fingers crossed

Vorpel
24th Aug 2013, 02:16
I'm sorry i can't help but i have asked this question a few times now and i have gotten zero responses..... Apparently no one seems to be able to answer this problem so far.

Deer073
24th Aug 2013, 03:26
So I got my code. It was pretty dang annoying but.. I got it to work. Basically I had to email the DRH people. After that they emailed me my order# and that had the preorder code which i had to transform the 20 digit code. After that I registered it.

Predraiser, how can you got the code? They already sent to you via e-mail?
I also pre-order for 3 days ago and I don't got any e-mail from SE.

Fairxchange
24th Aug 2013, 03:42
somehow i cant purchase final fantasy a real reborn . here is the message

We are unable to process your request at this time. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5002) :(

i can purchase the game from another website for eu servers ?

Lochsofdread
24th Aug 2013, 03:53
Gave you my money, so far have received nothing except an error message. Hope the game delivers.

Dominiki
24th Aug 2013, 04:02
I actually contacted this number, I got someone on the phone right away and they tried assisting me.
Quick question, the product code/serial number we got via email when we pre-ordered the game is the code we enter for early access? I tried it since it matches with the code at this site ---> http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/, but no dice. The lady when I called gave me a new number, but I got error 3 pleasetry again later. x_x

Gadex11
24th Aug 2013, 05:35
I recently pre-ordered Final Fantasy 14 and have received two separate products. Is there some way that I can have the one that I have not redeemed refunded? If not is it possible for a friend to use my extra code?

cluedo231
24th Aug 2013, 07:51
hi mystline,
i am having the exact same problem! its very anoying! have you fixed it? i've just topped my visa up to $600.00 and still not working. please get back to me or anyone that can think of anything that would work.
darcnewmgaming@hotmail.com

cluedo231
24th Aug 2013, 08:05
hey mystline!
i found the problem, there are too many people trying to pre order it now, so there is too much traffic. have a look for yourself
http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2&SQEXSC=pkdlecoisqelnh5agk0vde8lk2

Zubeau3
24th Aug 2013, 11:15
How do they work? they don't :rasp: You will be trolled into thinking your going to be able to play early access and then come to find out you never get the key OR you are given a key for the wrong system. :lol:

Zattei
24th Aug 2013, 11:17
I bought the game and i can see it under my registered games but i got no key or anything...

Nedriph83
24th Aug 2013, 11:28
Same here, brought the game, didn't receive any code :(

Zattei
24th Aug 2013, 11:37
this really sucks :<

Tremendidda
24th Aug 2013, 15:20
After more than 24 hours still waiting for the code. The customer service does not respond to messages sent to it, but of course, have taken the product. I find very little seriousness that behavior. The codes should have been automatically sent to buy the product. Most users buy the pre-order early access because we want to, not because the two objects (useless, by the way), they give us for it.Please be serious and resolve this asap!

Demi__God
24th Aug 2013, 15:22
I'm glad people are speaking out against SEs actions, as they are unforgivable. Even more sad is they are banning people on these forums for simply speaking their opinions, albeit some of them expressed more harshly.

Keep rocking the boat guys, the captain will have to come say something soon.

ThaGrimReapah
24th Aug 2013, 15:25
i feel the same way bro, ive also been waiting bout 24 hours and also nothing... its really frustrating there isnt even a word from SE about this...

come on SE FIX THIS!!

genmaruakiha
24th Aug 2013, 15:30
If you have ordered from the SE online store and it is a digital copy the code is located on the receipt of the purchase; should be something like
Serial Number: XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX as an example the redeeming site can be seen on their twitter and relating shout outs were also tweeted.
FFXIV: Twitter
We resolved an issue on the NA Pre-Order Redemption site that prevented the distribution on PC early access keys: http://sqex.to/Da4

Visit the pre-order code redemption site that matches your region and redeem today! NA: http://sqex.to/9UI EU: http://sqex.to/X86

Sveigdir
24th Aug 2013, 16:09
Same here, pre-ordered collectors edition and received the pre-purchase confirmation and the money has been debited from my account. Under "My Account" it shows the game registered, yet no further e-mail with a code or how to download the game. I sent an e-mail into customer support, but if it takes 48 hours to reply then I'm going to be rather annoyed if it wastes my head start.

Doujesu
24th Aug 2013, 16:23
Same Same... have my collectors edition paid and game registered since ages but not trace of email with code yet....will we be refund for that?...:mad:

Limitless_Pride
24th Aug 2013, 17:34
Calm down, It's probably due to sever overload and the reply system which should be sending the codes will be lagging/broken. I'm sure they're working on it, give them a chance. You'll get the email soon enough!

birdnest117
24th Aug 2013, 20:03
Hello,

I want to buy FFXIV for a friend of mine so we can play together.
i try'd loggin in on his account and buying the game trough the online store.
only problem is after i picked my payment method it give me a error that i cant use this option because of secuarity something and i cant pay with this option.
Paypal is the only option for me at the moment.
is there a way to bypass this?

pipework
24th Aug 2013, 22:58
I certainly hope they get on this. I was in the earliest of private betas, paid for the PC and PS3 versions of the game, and haven't gotten any support since this whole mess started.

I'm extremely close to issuing a chargeback, which will cost the company money and affect their merchant status, even if ever so slightly. They have until Monday to make this right, or they'll lose the $120, plus the cost of the chargeback, and never see a subscription fee from me.

SlomoStee
24th Aug 2013, 23:26
I have the same problem at the moment :(

I own both collectors editions of the game, the original and the new pre order.

I hope I get my code soon, the only reason I purchased the game again was for early access so I could play this weekend.

Hope they sort it soon...

FateofTime
24th Aug 2013, 23:38
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=5010 I posted the solution on this page. At least this worked for me. :)

Decimis
25th Aug 2013, 00:01
My code came in the email "Square-Enix, Inc. - Order Confirmation (Order #XXXXXXXXXXX)"

Within that email, it's in the initial product listings, heading "Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package"

See "Serial Number/Product Code: XXXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX" <--- That's your code!!!

Then in the email, there are nine (9) bullets, with bullet #9 being instructions to activate (register) this code, to allow early access:

"FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package - Instructions to sign up for early access to the game: Visit http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and register."

Oxigin
25th Aug 2013, 00:08
^^... That's what the NA confirmation emails look like - EU ones are totally different and don't have the words "Serial Number/Product Code" anywhere in the conformation -- This is truly shocking .."Re-launch" ... They might want to try again

FateofTime
25th Aug 2013, 00:10
My guess would be to try another time during the day. With the mass amount of people pre-ordering at the last minute the website may not be able to handle all the traffic. If need be you can try another web-store and see if the pre-order is the same deal. I am not familiar with the stores in EU but I am sure there has to be some place you can do a last minute pre-order. Though I could be wrong...

Ebulus789
25th Aug 2013, 00:31
I keep getting

An internal system error has occurred. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5001)

Whenever I click on checkout. No mater what game I try. I can not get an answer from anyone.

Rawrsauce
25th Aug 2013, 03:33
I just called digital river (1-800-589-7450), and was told that there was a "delay in sending out activation codes", and I should receive a second email with my activation code within 24 hours.

Just for reference, I bought the game through the SE store about 5 hours ago. I received a confirmation email that looked much like the ones I had seen posted around the internet, minus the activation code, so hearing that I was actually going to get a second email was a relief. I know this may come as small consolation for those of us that were looking forward to playing tonight, but my guess is that squeenix put a halt on code generation because of launch problems etc.

majehx
25th Aug 2013, 03:58
i cancelled my order and just bought on amazon and got my code within minutes

trixsterjl
25th Aug 2013, 04:53
I did what majehx did, got the code instantly.

DakoDread
25th Aug 2013, 05:41
I got my confirmation email saying to go to findmyorder.com and did all that but there is no download link there or anywhere. I cant find my serial code in my confirmation email, findmyorder.com, or even on the receipt for purchase on findmyorder.com. Why did Square have to make this whole sign up process so.... Insanely difficult, why not just buy it for the account and activate it through an email with just the activation code. Why is it that Square cant just do anything simple. I just want to play Realm Reborn but I can't. Thanks for messing things up again Square, love sending you my money for products I cant use... again.

darnaisius
25th Aug 2013, 06:26
I as well have only got the Order Confirmation I have no download link and there is no code in this email Please give us some kinda of information about whats happending

Gekoness
25th Aug 2013, 06:38
Didn't get a code either wtf