PDA

View Full Version : BattleStations: Midway Tournement

Dremora Warlord
6th Apr 2007, 01:35
Yes, you read that right. I play this game nearly twenty four seven, and am always thinking, "I wish their was some kind of orginized tournement." Well, I got sick of waiting for something official, and decided to see how many people here would want to do an-unofficial BS:Midway two on two tournement. Any takers? Well, if so, reply. If not, don't reply. It's that simple.

Dremora Warlord, Player Match leaderboard posistion number seven.

I will look forward to your replies!

xgamerms999
6th Apr 2007, 23:47
I supose I could give it a go.
Anyways, my GT is XGamerms999

Venomousviper
7th Apr 2007, 18:24
Good luck finding a bunch of people from the same nation. Its not gonna happen, to laggy

Dremora Warlord
8th Apr 2007, 00:27
Good luck finding a bunch of people from the same nation. Its not gonna happen, to laggy

Well, if the person has a good connection, it shouldn't be a problem. I very rarely experience lag, and I play A LOT. It could just be my connection. Also, you don't need to be from the same country to shoot at each other. I've played many people from the UK without lag. Most lag only occours in 4 on 4 matches, that's why I proposed a two on two.

Admiral Biilly-o
16th May 2007, 00:48
Hey fremora ir's RamSeS, i'd love to hve an unofficial tourny :cool:

Scipio65
16th May 2007, 13:47
Hey fremora ir's RamSeS, i'd love to hve an unofficial tourny :cool:

Hey Admiral, Dremora is playing now with a clan on Gamebattles.com

There are a few clans over there if you are looking for some competitive action. No tournament, just ladder competition.

THEMUSICMAN69
3rd Jul 2007, 18:48
I'd love to. I am probably going to get the crap pwnt out of me, but THEMUSICMAN69 (my gamertag) is in!

xgamerms999
4th Jul 2007, 14:39
Somebody uses my GT on there, its wierd.

ThePizzaManLIVES
26th Jul 2007, 22:19
ill get killed too but it will probly be alot of fun. Im in. my GT is JSKI18