PDA

View Full Version : 360 Patch?

countrytom
4th Apr 2007, 18:25
Anyone at Eidos,
I just want to know if an XBox 360 patch is in the works. If not, I have to sell back this game.
I thought the 1080/720 resolution jerry rig was working for me, but it's not. I just cannot waste my time anymore. I work 50-60 hour weeks on graveyards.
This is not a whine thread. I honestly love this game. I just want a yes or no. Is there a patch in the works to fix multiplayer issues in XBox 360?
Thanks in advance,
CountryTom

andy3536
4th Apr 2007, 19:15
There is a patch being worked on but that is all we know.
I understand were your coming from though, the single player has no replay value and all that is left for me is MP but i'm not going to venture back to that until there is a patch that works.
Even after the last 'update' for the game the lagg and connection lost probs on all maps is just ridiculous, and worse than any other game i've encounterd over xbl.

Venomousviper
5th Apr 2007, 22:14
Patch is already out nothing you can do, there just gonna fix there DLC

countrytom
10th Apr 2007, 01:49
Great to hear from 2 people, but I'm looking for an Eidos response here.

Is there anybody out there?

Xbox 360, I'm quite positive, accounts for an overwhelming percentage of your BSM sales. Why are you not patching a game that has obvious multiplayer issues? If you are, please tell us.

Keir
10th Apr 2007, 10:04
I hope to have the official response for you soon, bear with me.

Thanks.

Hengist_Sharpe
10th Apr 2007, 14:55
Great to hear from 2 people, but I'm looking for an Eidos response here.
A case of... 'Why speak to the Monkey's, when you can speak to the Organ Grinder' :)

Looking forward to the information in your next post, Keir.

countrytom
10th Apr 2007, 19:00

Thanks.

Thanks Keir. I'll try to be patient. Graveyards get to a man. :-P

smane114
14th Apr 2007, 16:11

Thanks.

i hope to hear news on your next post Keir.:D :) :D :)

CCPD
20th Apr 2007, 13:25

Thanks.

Any official word on an update or fix for the DLC? I would like to enjoy the game as the posted workaround does not work every time. I still lockup and lose connection even at 480p. I have no problems playing the other maps in the game, only the DLC.

Thanks

Shamrock
22nd Apr 2007, 18:09

Thanks.

Keir, can you define "soon"?:whistle:

CCPD
26th Apr 2007, 14:26
It has been nearly a month since the release of the DLC with no official word on a potential fix for the product. All I want to know is if there will be a fix released for the DLC to allow me to enjoy the game at its supported resolution of 1080i. I am familiar with the workaround, but it does not always work and I did not buy an X-box 360 to play games on a standard resolution of 480p.

Please inform us as if there will be a fix released for the DLC. I do not care about a potential release date, I just want to know if Eidos plans to fix thier game.

takevin
26th Apr 2007, 21:41
It has been nearly a month since the release of the DLC with no official word on a potential fix for the product. All I want to know is if there will be a fix released for the DLC to allow me to enjoy the game at its supported resolution of 1080i. I am familiar with the workaround, but it does not always work and I did not buy an X-box 360 to play games on a standard resolution of 480p.

Please inform us as if there will be a fix released for the DLC. I do not care about a potential release date, I just want to know if Eidos plans to fix thier game.

exactly, its frikken ridiculous, when and what type of fixes are we going to see??????????? I would like to see a sp skirmish mode, or multi offline.. Come on Keir, give already.

ScottWAR
29th Apr 2007, 18:12

Thanks.

19 days ago. Nice. I hope people remember this when the sequel comes out and stay away from it.

xgamerms999
29th Apr 2007, 19:54
exactly, its frikken ridiculous, when and what type of fixes are we going to see??????????? I would like to see a sp skirmish mode, or multi offline.. Come on Keir, give already.

read the General Disscussion, Dear Devs. Concerned.

Hengist_Sharpe
2nd Jun 2007, 10:36
Thanks.

Two months later. How soon is 'soon'?

Have Eidos washed their hands with this game and are no longer supporting it with a patch? Are they now diverting all resources into developing BM2 and hoping that we'll buy that instead?

LORD BLACKFIRE
3rd Jun 2007, 23:26
April 10th - "response . . . soon" & "bear with me" :lol:

chip5541
4th Jun 2007, 00:49
No official news yet. Once he has something definite he will post something. I know it is annoying.

Hengist_Sharpe
9th Jul 2007, 11:40
It's more than annoying. If there are no intentions to make a patch now, then please be honest and let your paying customers know (unless marketing are telling you not to, of course, not that they would ever apply such pressure... I'm sure?).

xgamerms999
26th Jul 2007, 05:04
It seems that they have turned full steam towards BSM2, You'd think we'd have an offical answer by now...

xgamerms999
28th Jul 2007, 20:53
It's been 4 months, I think we can draw a conclusion...

M0n3y
29th Jul 2007, 08:52
no patch??

xgamerms999
14th Jan 2008, 19:38
Yep.