PDA

View Full Version : Free new maps

boldjdawg
31st Mar 2007, 03:36
As I have been waiting for new maps on BSM i have found out they are availiable.But they are expensive on Xbox Live Marketplace.Which i think is wrong since it almost took 2 months just for one new map to come out then costs 400 microsoft points!****

xgamerms999
31st Mar 2007, 03:57
As I have been waiting for new maps on BSM i have found out they are availiable.But they are expensive on Xbox Live Marketplace.Which i think is wrong since it almost took 2 months just for one new map to come out then costs 400 microsoft points!****

Not to mension, PC gamers get it for FREE

PEPE13
22nd Apr 2007, 20:20
I can understand being annoyed about PC users getting the maps for free but I have to point out that 400 Points is CHEAP for DLC on XBOX LIVE, most XBLA games are more expensive than that. Would you rather play an Outdated 1980's Arcade "Classic" (using the word as loosely as possible) or play 2 kick-ass BsM maps??? It's a no brainer for me, BsM everytime!

chip5541
23rd Apr 2007, 09:18
Lets also not forget that Microsoft charges Eidos to host the files while the PC market does not have this limitations (yet) but also that the PC users do not have this content available yet.