PDA

View Full Version : An Old Thread

yubetcha
29th Mar 2007, 13:26
I was just curious, so I googled for my I.D. (yubetcha) and among other things, I found this old thread. It brings back memories.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=35090

I sure do miss things like this (and LAG). Man, what happened? :)
And where did these people go?
Have you googled your I.D. lately? Did you find anything interesting? I found that some guy using 'yubetcha' is on a sports web site. No, that's not me. I also found some sites with foreign languages involved. Kind of interesting (but just kind of :) )

bravus
29th Mar 2007, 21:39
Yep, that was a lot of fun. But I dare not start anything like that again, lest the mathphobes try to feed us to the sharks again and forget that Garrett forgot how to swim and water is instantly fatal. ;)

yubetcha
30th Mar 2007, 10:54
Yep, that was a lot of fun. But I dare not start anything like that again, lest the mathphobes try to feed us to the sharks again and forget that Garrett forgot how to swim and water is instantly fatal. ;)

LOL! That's right. And don't forget that rope arrows were somehow uninvented. Man, I miss those! I think I can explain that one, though. Thief 3 is one huge dream that Garrett is having. And his subconscious doesn't use rope arrows.
:)