PDA

View Full Version : How often do you guys come in here?

Gamerking
28th Mar 2007, 10:48
I know this is more a general discussion but I want it to remain here. Please?

Basically do you guys and ladies still come in here? I used to be in here everyday while playing through TRL now I am in here once a month maybe less. How often do you guys and ladies come here?

Treeble
28th Mar 2007, 15:21
Daily. Hourly, when I'm at home.

Lo
28th Mar 2007, 17:37
I pop by every hour or so.

I really want to get the TR board up and buzzing and to that end I have put in place several threads for purely selfish reasons, which are to encourage a lot more TR gaming chat :D

Treeble, just because we had a slight run-in and a differing of opinion doesn't mean you can't pop into my threads buddie :)

I guess I came across as a tadge severe so I apologise for any harsh words.

At the end of the day, we all seem to gravitate towards TR chat and like to share tips and tricks so I'm sure that we can put this unfortunate episode behind us and move on eh? ;)

Lots of new stuff Treeble to get ya teeth into!! Hope you'll regail us all with some of your opinions and tips. Us raiders have to stick together and stay on side I feel.

Lo :)

Mertz523
28th Mar 2007, 18:36
Usually whenever I make my rounds on a few websites I visit everytime I sign on (usually 3 times a day).

Treeble
28th Mar 2007, 21:26
Treeble, just because we had a slight run-in and a differing of opinion doesn't mean you can't pop into my threads buddie :)

I guess I came across as a tadge severe so I apologise for any harsh words.

Wow, now that was truly unexpected. I am speechless. I wasn't that bothered about it though, I seem to get myself quite a few run-ins when it comes down to opinions, so it only seemed natural.

I also apologise for any misunderstanding. And I admire what you've just done. :thumbsup:

NightRain'06
28th Mar 2007, 22:25
Daily. :)

kat6234
29th Mar 2007, 01:52
when ever i get the computer daily for like 5 hours:)

kat!:)

Miss. Croft
29th Mar 2007, 03:44
I usually come on once in a while, whenever i get time because i usually have homework so yeah:whistle:

StarChampagne
29th Mar 2007, 19:18
Every couple of days, sometimes daily. :) And when I post, I keep checking back to see if anyone has replied all the time :p which is a bit silly, really!

RuumTaedor
29th Mar 2007, 19:39
I usually check a couple times a day.

And when I post, I keep checking back to see if anyone has replied all the time :p which is a bit silly, really!

Hehe I do that sometimes too.

Mertz523
30th Mar 2007, 03:01
Likewise. Like just now, LOL.

RaiderGirl#1
30th Mar 2007, 11:29
Daily. Hourly, when I'm at home.

Same :D

ditom
30th Mar 2007, 12:58
Me too :)

virumor
2nd Apr 2007, 14:26
I haven't been here in years.

And I mean that. :)

munchkin
2nd Apr 2007, 15:45
When theres a newish game out when i'm not horribly busy and when i'm at home i check every few hours or so .... i have to be online oftenish anyway as i Admin on another board (a spiritualone) so as i'm online.... you know might as well sneak on over and peek in ;) )

beccaxx

Headache
3rd Apr 2007, 01:28
I used to be on here for hours at a time... But due to certain circumstances, I don't have the time for that anymore.

I try to come and go every few days now.

...I've also noticed something else about this forum since the first time I came back in months, but I'll just keep that to myself... :whistle:

Phlip
6th Apr 2007, 09:09
I usually come here when some interesting news has come up about AE to see if you knew, but I also come here to see what's up :) So that's about three times or five in a month :)

digifan
6th Apr 2007, 13:46
Only five? :eek:

I haunt this board more often than I usually do now. Especially with a new TR game waiting in the wings. ;)

Lo
6th Apr 2007, 16:05
Wow, now that was truly unexpected. I am speechless. I wasn't that bothered about it though, I seem to get myself quite a few run-ins when it comes down to opinions, so it only seemed natural.

I also apologise for any misunderstanding. And I admire what you've just done. :thumbsup:

Thanks Treeble, likewise. :thumbsup: I figured Croft herself has enough enemies so we must stand united! :D