PDA

View Full Version : HUMANS Nosgoth Alpha Feedback-new ideas for humans

bfke33
22nd Oct 2013, 15:57
Hey!
This is my feedback on the Nosgoth I also got some new ideas even though they may lack some details.

Humans:
Humans seem quit weak when they are in 1v1 with a vampire, but when they are in a 5v5 it seems like they're a lot stronger than vampires. I like this.
NEEDS NAME: Greatly increases firerate for a few seconds

Hunter:
Bear trap: Stuns a vampire for a amount of time and deals minor damage. When imployed it takes some seconds before it activates. The trap is hard to see, but can be easily dodged if spotted.

Scout:
Seering bolt: Bolt that seeks out target and deals damage. Can be dogded by running behind an obstacle (supposed to be a executive ability that can prevent a vampire with low health to escape)
Mark of death: Marks a vampire revealing it (makes health bar visible) and makes it take more damage from all humans.

Alchemist:
Sanctuary: Makes a circle of light that vampires can not go through (has hight so vampires still can fly/jump over it)
NEEDS NAME: Makes a pool of sticky glue that slows down vampires on it.

Psyonix_Corey
22nd Oct 2013, 16:13
Mark of death: Marks a vampire revealing it (makes health bar visible) and makes it take more damage from all humans.

Cool ideas! I quoted this one specifically because we have something extreeeemely similar in the pipeline already.

Ezekyle
26th Jan 2014, 01:25
I think there should be a Bola for Hunters that reduces the targets movement speed by X amount, 70% maybe? As it is at the minute, a target that has been hit can just chase you until its effect wears off, then resume where they left off... With their stupidly long reach per attack and the inadequate human barrel roll.

k8Faust
26th Jan 2014, 02:08
NEEDS NAME: Greatly increases firerate for a few seconds

I was thinking that giving Humans the ability to execute Vampires, which would boost morale and give a bonus to fire rate and move speed for X duration would be cool.

NEEDS NAME: Makes a pool of sticky glue that slows down vampires on it.

Could call it "Sticky White Stuff". :p Props if you get the reference.

I think there should be a Bola for Hunters that reduces the targets movement speed by X amount, 70% maybe? As it is at the minute, a target that has been hit can just chase you until its effect wears off, then resume where they left off... With their stupidly long reach per attack and the inadequate human barrel roll.

Could change it so that the Bola trips the Vampire, forcing it to fall to the ground, but allowing it to immediately free itself thereafter. Just enough time to severely injure it, or make your escape.